Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 12-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #61
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I understand his theory but like I said, it doesnt mean thats what is going on. You dont need occultism to teach false reality. You only need to keep people focussed in everyday life to keep people from asking questions, which is why sport is a massive control system. Im quite certain that keeping people tied up with bullshit, with science teaching there is nothing spiritual, is the simplest way of keeping people closed down without the need for weird killings.
why can't it be all of those things and more?

why would a cabal hellbent on control not use every trick in the playbook?

Quote:
Personally I think people in power change morals to achieve what they need to achieve. Keep people greedy and selfish and they can exploit them.

Depends on your definition of satanism. Some satanists have quite a good moral code which they develop as a reaction to christian hypocracy. I would think a truly evil person wouldnt have any moral code, yet even really evil people, such as leading nazis, were often loving parents, etc.

I think the study of abuse of occult power is a very interesting area. The nazis seemed to use it quite a lot.
i think psychopaths are ammoral yes

concerning satanists having a moral code in rejection of christian hypocrisy what if those satanists aren't real satanists? what f they're like the boy scouts of satanism playing at satanism while the real satanists are out there killing people?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:44 PM   #62
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
why can't it be all of those things and more?

why would a cabal hellbent on control not use every trick in the playbook?
Because if they are succeeding with simply methods why use more complex ones that require all sorts of special skills and abilities?

Quote:
i think psychopaths are ammoral yes

concerning satanists having a moral code in rejection of christian hypocrisy what if those satanists aren't real satanists? what f they're like the boy scouts of satanism playing at satanism while the real satanists are out there killing people?
Well thats the problem with labels isnt it? christians say that some christians arent real ones, some satanists are basically materialists with a bit of magic interest. Why not just define people as either good or evil instead of using specific labels that arent really accurate or descriptive and which end up creating further confusion?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #63
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Because if they are succeeding with simply methods why use more complex ones that require all sorts of special skills and abilities?
becasue they are first and foremost black magicians

their arts have been passed down through the secret society network for millenia. They are just expanding their repertoire

Quote:
Well thats the problem with labels isnt it? christians say that some christians arent real ones, some satanists are basically materialists with a bit of magic interest. Why not just define people as either good or evil instead of using specific labels that arent really accurate or descriptive and which end up creating further confusion?
what i'm saying is that the kind of people you refer to are at the very bottom rung of the satanic pyramid...they're satanism-lite

at the top of the pyramid they are doing things that would chill you to your marrow
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:57 PM   #64
JustMe418

Quote:
becasue they are first and foremost black magicians

their arts have been passed down through the secret society network for millenia. They are just expanding their repertoire
Magic has always been the method used when there is no other practical method. If you have a jet you dont learnt how to use a flying carpet do you just to prove you can do magic.

Quote:
what i'm saying is that the kind of people you refer to are at the very bottom rung of the satanic pyramid...they're satanism-lite
I prefer? like I said before you have a massive ego and presume that you are the good guy while anybody who disagrees with you are at the bottom. In fact what you are doing is a form of mind control as you are trying to assert a false sense of superiority based on nothing but your own beliefs. Your belief system is based on you being pro-christian, while claiming to not be one, while asserting that non christians are somehow at the bottom with the satanists.

Also, you trying to act like the knight in shining armour is not really a good thing as its said even the devil can appear as a being of light!

The fact is, I do like pagans, or the good ones that I have come across as they are often far more genuine and caring that a lot of fire and brimstone bible thumpers. I wont hide that. What I think is devious though is they way you try to distance yourself from the people you support, to give the impression that you dont have an agenda.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #65
BlakeBeliever

Quote:
no crowley was involved in much more than that

he was involved in the overthrow of christianity in order to beckon in a new age luciferian religion
Which implies that Christianity is all about acceptance, love, charity and honour....

I personally think Crowley was way too into the idea of dark power but that doesn't make the Catholic church thr good guy.
BlakeBeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #66
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeBeliever View Post
Which implies that Christianity is all about acceptance, love, charity and honour....

I personally think Crowley was way too into the idea of dark power but that doesn't make the Catholic church thr good guy.
no but if society had formed a moral code and the church was seen as one of the pillars that held up that moral code then anyone who wanted to subvert society would need to topple the pillars holding up society

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 08:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Magic has always been the method used when there is no other practical method. If you have a jet you dont learnt how to use a flying carpet do you just to prove you can do magic.
it depends if you want to physically travel somewhere or astrally travel somewhere

if you want to astrally travel then you'd take entheogens and lie on your 'magic carpet'

Quote:
I prefer? like I said before you have a massive ego and presume that you are the good guy while anybody who disagrees with you are at the bottom. In fact what you are doing is a form of mind control as you are trying to assert a false sense of superiority based on nothing but your own beliefs. Your belief system is based on you being pro-christian, while claiming to not be one, while asserting that non christians are somehow at the bottom with the satanists.
i don't think it is presumptious to say that child sacrifice is morally wrong

i also don't think it is egotistical to point out that many occult orders are really part of a wider network that is controlled by fullblown satanists who are carrying out child sacrifice

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #68
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeBeliever View Post

Yet one of Crowleys code was 'love is the law, love under will'

I personally see this as consciously and intelligently directed love rather than blind and uncontrolled love, which tends to be quite reckless.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #69
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yet one of Crowleys code was 'love is the law, love under will'

I personally see this as consciously and intelligently directed love rather than blind and uncontrolled love, which tends to be quite reckless.
crowley was a social darwinist not an egalitarian
Old 12-05-2017, 08:17 PM   #70
JustMe418

Quote:
it depends if you want to physically travel somewhere or astrally travel somewhere

if you want to astrally travel then you'd take entheogens and lie on your 'magic carpet'
Modern technology could easily outperform a lot of magic. Also astral travel isnt a bad thing in reality. It is said that there are natural barries which prevent travel to certain places, such as when people are having sex there seems to be a barrier preventing access, so using it for evil is not really more effective in the modern world.

Quote:
i don't think it is presumptious to say that child sacrifice is morally wrong

i also don;t think it is egotistical to point out that many occult orders are really part of a wider network that is controlled by fullblown satanists who are carrying out child sacrifice
Child sacrifice very wrong as most normal people will agree but you are trying to claim that such evils are a part of paganism, which is only true in the loosest sense of the word. I notice also that you utterly failed to condemn those christians who were carrying out child sacrifices by blaming it on others by using a theory of mind control. I think that trying to divert blame is morally and spiritually wrong and I suggest that you look at your moral compass.

It is egotistical that you imply that people who disagree with you support the bad guys and that you seem to think of yourself as a flawless champion of light. To claim Im somewho supporting the bad guys while you are excusing child killers is just sick and twisted.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:18 PM   #71
JustMe418

Quote:
crowley was a social darwinist not an egalitarian
I dont care about such labels. If the ideas are valid then they should be used.

I bet that quote isnt even your own
Old 12-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #72
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Modern technology could easily outperform a lot of magic. Also astral travel isnt a bad thing in reality. It is said that there are natural barries which prevent travel to certain places, such as when people are having sex there seems to be a barrier preventing access, so using it for evil is not really more effective in the modern world.
that's not my understanding...in fact quite the opposite....sex is a doorway

this is why magicians use sex magic to post their intent into the subconscious which is accessed at the point of orgasm

Quote:
Child sacrifice very wrong as most normal people will agree but you are trying to claim that such evils are a part of paganism, which is only true in the loosest sense of the word. I notice also that you utterly failed to condemn those christians who were carrying out child sacrifices by blaming it on others by using a theory of mind control. I think that trying to divert blame is morally and spiritually wrong and I suggest that you look at your moral compass.
i'm not here to defend the christian church...i see it as controlled by the secret society network...just look at the arch bishop of canterbury justin welby: he's a banker

the point i'm trying to make is that an old sacrificial religion wants to come out of the shadows and takeover society. many people at the entry level of it don't known what it's really about higher up the degrees. This is why they are gradually 'initiated' to alter them to fit them for service to the order

Quote:
It is egotistical that you imply that people who disagree with you support the bad guys and that you seem to think of yourself as a flawless champion of light. To claim Im somewho supporting the bad guys while you are excusing child killers is just sick and twisted.
i think it is your ego that is acting as a barrier to you seeing that the occult orders are all inter-connected and run by high level freemasonic satanists who are involved in some very very nasty shit

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #73
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I dont care about such labels. If the ideas are valid then they should be used.

I bet that quote isnt even your own
er...nope those are my words as far as i'm aware; but you can quote me

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:32 PM   #74
JustMe418

Quote:
that's not my understanding...in fact quite the opposite....sex is a doorway

this is why magicians use sex magic to post their intent into the subconscious which is accessed at the point of orgasm

i'm not here to defend the christian church...i see it as controlled by the secret society network...just look at the arch bishop of canterbury justin welby: he's a banker

the point i'm trying to make is that an old sacrificial religion wants to come out of the shadows and takeover society. many people at the entry level of it don't known what it's really about higher up the degrees. This is why they are gradually 'initiated' to alter them to fit them for service to the order

i think it is your ego that is acting as a barrier to you seeing that the occult orders are all inter-connected and run by high level freemasonic satanists
Again you point the finger at a hidden group and excuse the real killers. I dont have anything to discuss with you. If you want to pretend those killers are just innocent victims of some hidden agenda then thats up to you but you are just in denial.

Again you show your ego by again stating that I am in the wrong for disagreeing with you. I guess having a lot of fanboys in the forum has gone to your head.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:36 PM   #75
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Again you point the finger at a hidden group and excuse the real killers. I dont have anything to discuss with you. If you want to pretend those killers are just innocent victims of some hidden agenda then thats up to you but you are just in denial.

Again you show your ego by again stating that I am in the wrong for disagreeing with you. I guess having a lot of fanboys in the forum has gone to your head.
if your occult order is not part of a wider satanic network then why are you getting so hot under the collar?
Old 13-05-2017, 07:47 AM   #76
JustMe418

Here are some interesting articles on the ripper:

Scotland yard fighting to keep ripper files secret:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...es-secret.html

Occult links to case:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/...manities.books

Crowley on Jack the Ripper:

http://www.casebook.org/dissertation...donston.8.html

Last edited by JustMe418; 13-05-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #77
fudgetusk

I think the date 1888 is significant. The murders also started in the eighth month.

"In the Greek mysteries, the number 888 represented the "Higher Mind." The Greek variation of "Jesus," "Iesous," equals 888. The number 666 represented the "Mortal Mind." In the New Testament, 666 is called the number of "the Beast.""

https://www.themystica.com/mystica/a...umerology.html

If Donston had intended to create the vessica piscis that would be apt because that is a symbol of Christ.

I've long suspected him. He was the first person to suggest the ripper was making an occult symbol with the killings. My idea of the house of santa(satan) claus makes more sense though. It could be that the ripper killings were not performed by men but were in fact some sign of the satan virus in reality. It would explain why nobody was caught.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 10:34 AM   #78
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
It could be that the ripper killings were not performed by men but were in fact some sign of the satan virus in reality. It would explain why nobody was caught.
the knife was weilded by a person

they weren't caught because for some reason the authorities did not want them caught

its the same with the rotherham rapes which in fact happened and are likely still happening to thousands of british children not only in rotherham but across many british towns and cities; the perpetrators got away with it for years becasue the police were told not to interfere. In the end only a few guys were sent to jail while the scale of the problem was brushed under the carpet

These things can be political and that can stand in the way of justice
Old 13-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #79
fudgetusk

I think the number of weirdnesses in the killing such as the initials of the victims names being a message makes me wonder. could men really have perpetrated this? Did they really trawl the whitechapel prostitutes for their names and single them out? I think some of it is synchronicity. The killer was awakened. Maybe all serial killers are. How do they find victims so easily? Maybe energy brings them to the killer. An energy the killer is putting out there. We cannot imagine the mind of a serial killer. Maybe they see reality as fake(like we do) and people as fake(making it easier to kill them). Maybe we have something in common with serial killers.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #80
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I think the number of weirdnesses in the killing such as the initials of the victims names being a message makes me wonder. could men really have perpetrated this? Did they really trawl the whitechapel prostitutes for their names and single them out? I think some of it is synchronicity. The killer was awakened. Maybe all serial killers are. How do they find victims so easily? Maybe energy brings them to the killer. An energy the killer is putting out there. We cannot imagine the mind of a serial killer. Maybe they see reality as fake(like we do) and people as fake(making it easier to kill them). Maybe we have something in common with serial killers.
they lack the ability to empathise; their cerebral cortex is wired differently to us. They feel nothing for their victims. They simply extract energy from the situation. They feed off the pain and misery they cause

They are like a seperate species of predator that preys on humanity. They're not like us. Yes we are capable of killing in self-defence but most would not wish to if it can be helped nor would they extract energy from the act