Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,262
Likes: 914 (639 Posts)
Default Jack The Ripper Mystery

Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly...

Were the five victims said to be killed by Jack The Ripper.

Take their initials and you get MANACESCEMJK. Manac es cem jk.

Maniac has come Jack.



I read a book in which a guy measured the distances between the killings. I cannot recall the numbers but to illustrate: The distance between the first killing and the third killing is the same distance between the fourth killing and the second killing and so on. The same numbers kept coming up. In short the killings were not random but mathematically placed. They were forming a shape.

I noticed something about the pattern of killings. They match an old pen and paper puzzle called THE HOUSE OF SANTA CLAUS. You have to draw a house with an x in the middle without taking your pen off the paper or going over any of the lines you've drawn.



http://wiki.tcl.tk/13695

There are a few ways of solving this puzzle and if you draw a line between the ripper's victims you get the first few lines of one of the ways to solve it. It was not finished in the ripper's case but if he had continued the puzzle would have been solved sometime around Christmas. The killings were perpetrated in Whitechapel. An apt name for the house of santa.

As I said the building was unfinished. What does that remind you of?



The unfinished pyramid of the masons.

The pyramid has an eye at the top.

The killing of Catherine Eddowes In Mitre Square forms the top of the house of santa claus (a pyramid) She had unusual cuts beneath her eyes...



None of the other victims had these. The mitre and the square are both freemasonic images. The mutilation to the eyes of the victims is a sign of the eye over the unfinished pyramid.

It is said that the mutilations to the victims match ritual masonic mutilations.

I believe these murders were an evil spell. Why are there so many serial killers around today? Because the ripper murders are inspiring them energetically. I believe that serial killers are under the ripper spell. It seeks out people who might be disturbed and turns them into serial killers. They hear a call.
I know, because I've heard the call too.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,262
Likes: 914 (639 Posts)
Default

And if anyone is a bit confused by the map of the victims not matching with the house of santa. You have to turn the map so Catherine Eddowes is at the top.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:23 AM   #3
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 386
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

The most bizarre theory I had heard but when I thought about it seemed quite plausable was that Aleister Crowley was responsible for the murders.

At the time he would have only been a teenager but it is known that around that time he had began to sleep with prosititutes.

In terms of Freemasonry, Crowley has been connected with many secret societies but the most notable aspects of the murders is that they fit to a type of ritual. That is that each murder fits on the map to fit to a geometric pattern or in simple terms that the murders were planned out to a pattern before hand. Some of these maps can be found on the internet.

From what I can gather the whole senario is part of one degree of many that involve the expansion of majick or knowledge of psychological manipulation and control of the self, something which Crowley had sought to master.

It could be viewed that because Crowley was only a young boy, he would not arouse any suspicion at all that he could have commited these murders. Crowley was an avid mountaineer whom had developed many skills on his own by climbing cliffs around near the areas he lived to go on to break what would have been records at the time. This would have made him a strong individual, strong enough perhaps to have the ability to murder someone else. Perhaps women were his first targets because in terms of physical strength a majority of women are not as strong as men. In terms of age, Crowley might have been more or less matched in strength.

If we assume Crowley had commited the murders then it would be difficult to deduce what ritual he acted out and if it was a requirement of a secret society or if he acted alone.

In terms of events and considering the era it happened, I can imagine those events would still have needed many months of planning, observation, timing and most importantly, practice. Being a young lad, it would have been easy to go into public without the need to hide his appearance. By all accounts, they are all perfect murders. From my point of view I would think that if Crowley had done it, it would have been overseen by others as it would be likely that he would have been an apprentice. As far as an Occult society would be concerned, this rite or degree would be deemed furfilled and would have given Crowley the kind of control, power and development he would have sought after.

I'm no expert on this subject but to me it sounds like a strong argument.

Edit: Missed the previous posts about the rituals.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 12-05-2017 at 09:25 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:30 AM   #4
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 386
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes, and Mary Jane Kelly...

Were the five victims said to be killed by Jack The Ripper.

Take their initials and you get MANACESCEMJK. Manac es cem jk.

Maniac has come Jack.



I read a book in which a guy measured the distances between the killings. I cannot recall the numbers but to illustrate: The distance between the first killing and the third killing is the same distance between the fourth killing and the second killing and so on. The same numbers kept coming up. In short the killings were not random but mathematically placed. They were forming a shape.

I noticed something about the pattern of killings. They match an old pen and paper puzzle called THE HOUSE OF SANTA CLAUS. You have to draw a house with an x in the middle without taking your pen off the paper or going over any of the lines you've drawn.



http://wiki.tcl.tk/13695

There are a few ways of solving this puzzle and if you draw a line between the ripper's victims you get the first few lines of one of the ways to solve it. It was not finished in the ripper's case but if he had continued the puzzle would have been solved sometime around Christmas. The killings were perpetrated in Whitechapel. An apt name for the house of santa.

As I said the building was unfinished. What does that remind you of?



The unfinished pyramid of the masons.

The pyramid has an eye at the top.

The killing of Catherine Eddowes In Mitre Square forms the top of the house of santa claus (a pyramid) She had unusual cuts beneath her eyes...



None of the other victims had these. The mitre and the square are both freemasonic images. The mutilation to the eyes of the victims is a sign of the eye over the unfinished pyramid.

It is said that the mutilations to the victims match ritual masonic mutilations.

I believe these murders were an evil spell. Why are there so many serial killers around today? Because the ripper murders are inspiring them energetically. I believe that serial killers are under the ripper spell. It seeks out people who might be disturbed and turns them into serial killers. They hear a call.
I know, because I've heard the call too.
An Archbishop Cross could also be made from the pattern had another murder had been commited on Leman St. With Whitechapel Road going straight down the middle. Spooky. Also, the Mitre square, Bishops hat. Not sure if that is already a theory. Just seems logical.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 12-05-2017 at 09:58 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

I'm no fan of crowley so i have no incentive to defend him but i find it unlikely he was responsible for the whitechapel murders as he was too young

The name 'white chapel' to me suggests its location on a leyline and I suggest the murders were carried out to negatively impact the electromagnetic field

The nature of the injuries inflicted suggests a hatred of women

if freemasonic higher ups in the police covered for the murderer then it might suggest that the murderer was a freemason or another party the freemasons would seek to protect
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #6
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,262
Likes: 914 (639 Posts)
Default

It's part of a grand plan. First they introduce the concept of a serial killer into the consciousness of people. Then the serial killers come. Then they wait for the serial killers to become awakened like we have. Then the serial killers(and anyone interested in them) starts to kill through synchronicity.

It has happened to me.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:54 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
It's part of a grand plan. First they introduce the concept of a serial killer into the consciousness of people. Then the serial killers come. Then they wait for the serial killers to become awakened like we have. Then the serial killers(and anyone interested in them) starts to kill through synchronicity.

It has happened to me.
yes but i'm suggesting it is happening through entrainment

if they can influence the worlds energy grid through the leylines they can then affect human consciousness

Interesting article in Davids headlines today....something to ponder about the nature of brainwaves:

Peoples’ brain wave patterns mysteriously SYNC UP when they are near each other, astonishing new science shows

Thursday, May 11, 2017 by: Earl Garcia

A recent study published in the journal Current Biology revealed that people’s brain waves exhibit remarkably similar patterns when they belong in a group that was more engaged with each other and the world around them. As part of the study, a team of researchers from the New York University and the Max Planck Institute of Empirical Aesthetics used portable electroencephalogram technology to simultaneously monitor and record brain activity from an entire class of high school students. The experts kept track of the students’ brain activity as they went through their usual classroom routine over the course of a semester. The students were asked how they liked each other and their teacher. The participants were also asked how much they liked group activities in general.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-1...nce-shows.html
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:56 AM   #8
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,262
Likes: 914 (639 Posts)
Default

The leylines are part of it yes.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
Likes: (1)
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The leylines are part of it yes.
also we have to ask ourselves if the authorities knew who the killer was; if they did then we can reasonably assume that they covered for him. One possiblity is that the suspect was a jewish immigrant and that the freemasonic police covered this up to prevent any backlash against the jewish community

I think someone was being protected by the authorities. The police commisioner at the time was a freemason; he was involved in the boer war and that whole theatre in africa was being controlled by the rothschild / rhodes clique now known as the 'rountable group':

''General Sir Charles Warren, GCMG, KCB, FRS (7 February 1840 – 21 January 1927) was an officer in the British Royal Engineers. He was one of the earliest European archaeologists of the Biblical Holy Land, and particularly of the Temple Mount. Much of his military service was spent in British South Africa. Previously he was police chief, the head of the London Metropolitan Police, from 1886 to 1888 during the Jack the Ripper murders. His command in combat during the Second Boer War was criticised, but he achieved considerable success during his long life in his military and civil posts.

In 1867, Warren was recruited by the Palestine Exploration Fund to conduct Biblical archaeology "reconnaissance" with a view of further research and excavation to be undertaken later in Ottoman Syria, but more specifically the Holy Land or Biblical Palestine. He conducted the first major excavations of Jerusalem's Temple Mount, thereby ushering in a new age of Biblical archaeology. His most significant discovery was a water shaft, now known as Warren's Shaft, and a series of tunnels underneath the Temple Mount.[2] His "Letters" from the expedition would be published later as a journal. In 1870, ill-health forced Warren to return to England.
South Africa

He served briefly at Dover and then at the School of Gunnery at Shoeburyness (1871–73). In 1876, the Colonial Office appointed him special commissioner to survey the boundary between Griqualand West and the Orange Free State. For this work, he was made a Companion of the Order of St Michael and St George (CMG) in 1877. In the Transkei War (1877–78), he commanded the Diamond Fields Horse and was badly wounded at Perie Bush. For this service, he was mentioned in despatches and promoted to brevet lieutenant colonel. He was then appointed special commissioner to investigate "native questions" in Bechuanaland and commanded the Northern Border Expedition troops in quelling the rebellion there. In 1879, he became Administrator of Griqualand West. The town Warrenton in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa is named after him.
Palmer expedition investigation
In 1880, Warren returned to England to become Chief Instructor in Surveying at the School of Military Engineering. He held this post until 1884, but it was interrupted in 1882, when the Admiralty sent him to Sinai to discover what had happened to Professor Edward Henry Palmer's archaeological expedition. He discovered that the expedition members had been robbed and murdered, located their remains, and brought their killers to justice. For this, he was created a Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George (KCMG) on 24 May 1883 and was also awarded a Order of the Medjidie, Third Class by the Egyptian government. In 1883, he was also made a Knight of Justice of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, and in June 1884 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS).''

read on here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Warren
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 10:09 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:31 AM   #10
MKUltrad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 386
Likes: 119 (87 Posts)
Default

Just to quote myself for the point.

"An Archbishop Cross could also be made from the pattern had another murder had been commited on Leman St. With Whitechapel Road going straight down the middle. Spooky. Also, the Mitre square, Bishops hat. Not sure if that is already a theory. Just seems logical"

The Archbishop of Canteerbury at the time was a guy called Edward White Benson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_White_Benson

"In 1883 he was appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.

Five years later Benson avoided the prosecution before a lay tribunal of Edward King, Bishop of Lincoln, under the Public Worship Regulation Act 1874 for six ritual offences by hearing the case in his own archiepiscopal court (inactive since 1699).[6]:354 In his judgement (often called "the Lincoln Judgement"), he found against the Bishop on two points, with a proviso as to a third that when performing the manual acts during the prayer of consecration in the Holy Communion service, the priest must stand in a way that is visible to the people."


From http://www.theodora.com/encyclopedia..._judgment.html

"The proceedings were begun on the 2nd of June 1888 by a petition presented by the promoters to the archbishop, praying that a citation to the bishop of Lincoln might issue calling on him to answer certain ritual charges."

The six ritual offences would have made the completed Archbishop Cross had there been a murder on Leman St.

leman
?l?m?n,?li?m?n/
nounarchaic
noun: leman; plural noun: lemans

a lover or sweetheart.
an illicit lover, especially a mistress.


From order of the murders, the final sixth point would complete a pyramid around the cross but the order could also represent the Snake and Cross where the snake creates the pattern.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 12-05-2017 at 10:40 AM.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:15 PM   #11
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

I have read a bit about these murders recently and its amazing to see that freemasons and jews got roundly blamed for them!

I have heard theories that Jack might have been a black magician and that the killings were done in a specific way to gain powers, etc. but Im not sure that much proof was given about this theory or if it would really stand up.

I was planning to map these out in their order but havent got a map of London handy
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:17 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I have read a bit about these murders recently and its amazing to see that freemasons and jews got roundly blamed for them!

I have heard theories that Jack might have been a black magician and that the killings were done in a specific way to gain powers, etc. but Im not sure that much proof was given about this theory or if it would really stand up.

I was planning to map these out in their order but havent got a map of London handy
the freemasons and kabbalistic jews ARE empire building black magicians
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:17 PM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The leylines are part of it yes.
But what is a ley line though? the term was coined by Alfred Watkins but his description of a ley line is nothing what most people think one is.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #14
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the freemasons and kabbalistic jews ARE empire building black magicians
Some believe that, some dont. I dont.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #15
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
yes but i'm suggesting it is happening through entrainment

if they can influence the worlds energy grid through the leylines they can then affect human consciousness

Interesting article in Davids headlines today....something to ponder about the nature of brainwaves:

Peoples’ brain wave patterns mysteriously SYNC UP when they are near each other, astonishing new science shows

Thursday, May 11, 2017 by: Earl Garcia

A recent study published in the journal Current Biology revealed that people’s brain waves exhibit remarkably similar patterns when they belong in a group that was more engaged with each other and the world around them. As part of the study, a team of researchers from the New York University and the Max Planck Institute of Empirical Aesthetics used portable electroencephalogram technology to simultaneously monitor and record brain activity from an entire class of high school students. The experts kept track of the students’ brain activity as they went through their usual classroom routine over the course of a semester. The students were asked how they liked each other and their teacher. The participants were also asked how much they liked group activities in general.
http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-1...nce-shows.html
But is there really such an energy grid? there is a guy called Paul Deveraux who was part of the dragon project tracing ley lines across southern England many years ago. His work is quite scientitic but he is quite conviced that such energy grids are not real although he does state that water lines can be dowsed and followed, which was probably the case in his project work.

I like the idea of a grid netowrk but I am less convinced now. Its easy for people to come up with loads of interesting theories but unless such things can be really uncovered then and proven to form such a grid then I think there is little value in such studies.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:23 PM   #16
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
An Archbishop Cross could also be made from the pattern had another murder had been commited on Leman St. With Whitechapel Road going straight down the middle. Spooky. Also, the Mitre square, Bishops hat. Not sure if that is already a theory. Just seems logical.
Maybe the sequence could form a sigil?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:26 PM   #17
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
The most bizarre theory I had heard but when I thought about it seemed quite plausable was that Aleister Crowley was responsible for the murders.

At the time he would have only been a teenager but it is known that around that time he had began to sleep with prosititutes.

In terms of Freemasonry, Crowley has been connected with many secret societies but the most notable aspects of the murders is that they fit to a type of ritual. That is that each murder fits on the map to fit to a geometric pattern or in simple terms that the murders were planned out to a pattern before hand. Some of these maps can be found on the internet.

From what I can gather the whole senario is part of one degree of many that involve the expansion of majick or knowledge of psychological manipulation and control of the self, something which Crowley had sought to master.

It could be viewed that because Crowley was only a young boy, he would not arouse any suspicion at all that he could have commited these murders. Crowley was an avid mountaineer whom had developed many skills on his own by climbing cliffs around near the areas he lived to go on to break what would have been records at the time. This would have made him a strong individual, strong enough perhaps to have the ability to murder someone else. Perhaps women were his first targets because in terms of physical strength a majority of women are not as strong as men. In terms of age, Crowley might have been more or less matched in strength.

If we assume Crowley had commited the murders then it would be difficult to deduce what ritual he acted out and if it was a requirement of a secret society or if he acted alone.

In terms of events and considering the era it happened, I can imagine those events would still have needed many months of planning, observation, timing and most importantly, practice. Being a young lad, it would have been easy to go into public without the need to hide his appearance. By all accounts, they are all perfect murders. From my point of view I would think that if Crowley had done it, it would have been overseen by others as it would be likely that he would have been an apprentice. As far as an Occult society would be concerned, this rite or degree would be deemed furfilled and would have given Crowley the kind of control, power and development he would have sought after.

I'm no expert on this subject but to me it sounds like a strong argument.

Edit: Missed the previous posts about the rituals.
So why should Crowley be to blame? he could be one of many interested in occultism and I bet a lot of others were also into dark stuff to. Crowley might be famous for enjoying his reputation for being a black magician but that doesnt mean he is guilty here. I think he just enjoyed pissing people off and creating shock waves to snobbish society.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:29 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
But what is a ley line though? the term was coined by Alfred Watkins but his description of a ley line is nothing what most people think one is.
watkins believed they were roads which is an absurd idea. That's not to say that they might not have been used for pilgramige purposes but they do not follow the course of least resistance through the landscape so its implausible that they formed transport routes as their primary purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Some believe that, some dont. I dont.
while others know it to be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
But is there really such an energy grid? there is a guy called Paul Deveraux who was part of the dragon project tracing ley lines across southern England many years ago. His work is quite scientitic but he is quite conviced that such energy grids are not real although he does state that water lines can be dowsed and followed, which was probably the case in his project work.

I like the idea of a grid netowrk but I am less convinced now. Its easy for people to come up with loads of interesting theories but unless such things can be really uncovered then and proven to form such a grid then I think there is little value in such studies.
yes they're real and animals like birds and salmon are likely following electromagnetic fields on their migrations
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-05-2017 at 05:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,570 (7,188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So why should Crowley be to blame? he could be one of many interested in occultism and I bet a lot of others were also into dark stuff to. Crowley might be famous for enjoying his reputation for being a black magician but that doesnt mean he is guilty here. I think he just enjoyed pissing people off and creating shock waves to snobbish society.
no crowley was involved in much more than that

he was involved in the overthrow of christianity in order to beckon in a new age luciferian religion
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:35 PM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,210
Likes: 599 (422 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
watkins believed they were roads which is an absurd idea. That's not to say that they might not have been used for pilgramige purposes but they do not follow the course of least resistance through the landscape so its implausible that they formed transport routes as their primary purpose
I agree that the idea of thm being roads can be questionable but I would think you dont need to walk in exact straight lines between markers.

Quote:
while others know it to be true
Presumption of truth is not truth. Some people want such things to be true.

Quote:
yes they're real and animals like birds and salmon are likely following electromagnetic fields on their migrations
I agree that some animals follow such magnetic lines but are these the same as leylines and if so do they actually form a global grid? I guess what has put me off a bit is the fanciful theories that get thrown around which help to conceal truth rather than reveal it.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 12-05-2017 at 05:39 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.