Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 06-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #1
thesaurium

Default Conspiracy or Cain's Piracy?

The word Conspiracy can be split by consonants to be CNS-PRC

And for a right-brained, creative viewpoint we can see Cain's Piracy right in there! Or the price of Cain or whatever

To cut a long story short. Tubal-Cain is the password for a first degree mason and is the pass-word for their come-pass (compass)

You see words are their secret and splitting them their art and (until now) their deception. I read in one publication that word-splits were their "most holy act" and the master of them is "Bo-Az" which can be rendered "by A-Z" or by consonants "B-Z". They said that this cannot be split by one but spoken in part by two

Want to know more, work out this riddle of Robbie Burns that famous Scottish mason who penned the famous mason drinking song .. "The Auld Langue Sign", Langue is the root of language and lingusitics and this too reveals that mystery in yet another one of their riddles.

Not convinced by consonant roots and their effect in the most ancient languages known to man. See this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-L-M

The system is at breaking point as their lies are about to be confirmed by language itself, as its inner working cries out against their injustice

Best regards, the Twxtr

Last edited by thesaurium; 06-10-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Heading didn't read properly in the forum
thesaurium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
danny fremen

I don't know, mate. But I'll throw this in here:-

Cain means "possessions". Abel means "breath of Life".

So when Cain murdered Abel, it meant that possessions (materialism) kill the breath of Life (spiritual).

So, from that point of view, the conspiracy is very much real (the promotion of materialism, which leads to competition and the enslavement of others to achieve it). And it does have to do with "Cain" (the meaning of the name).
danny fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
thesaurium

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny fremen View Post
I don't know, mate. But I'll throw this in here:-

Cain means "possessions". Abel means "breath of Life".

So when Cain murdered Abel, it meant that possessions (materialism) kill the breath of Life (spiritual).

So, from that point of view, the conspiracy is very much real (the promotion of materialism, which leads to competition and the enslavement of others to achieve it). And it does have to do with "Cain" (the meaning of the name).
Interesting angle. Cain is also 'coin, icon and con' connecting masonry to this materialistic myth of democratic freedom and directly to your insight.

From my perspective cannabilism i.e Cain|Abel was the resultant sin after that first and bench mark murder. As God said .. what have you done ... his blood cries out from the ground. i.e there was no body.

In terms of today, the coporate cannabilism and freemarket excesses make their unacceptable excuses for their open agenda of profiteering from third world slavery.

The Society of Cain continuestheir piracy unabated as they devour and murder the poor without a second thought.

But the tide is turning as those with eyes begin to speak

Last edited by thesaurium; 07-10-2012 at 01:20 AM.
thesaurium is offline   Reply With Quote