Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 30-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
tfx08

Arrow **Survive Club**

Down here in good'ol New Zealand, TV3's 'Campbell Live' show the other night ran a segment on the growing survival movement....

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Campbel...4/Default.aspx

www.surviveclub.org.nz
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
tfx08

Promo video.....

Old 31-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
bario

seems a bit counter productive really advertising the fact that you are prepared for TSHTF, especially the guy getting interviewed outside his own house.

I can think of a few people round here that if they knew we were even slightly prepared would be round raiding our stash before we had a chance to secure the corridor and barracade the door.
bario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:56 AM   #4
tfx08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bario View Post
seems a bit counter productive really advertising the fact that you are prepared for TSHTF, especially the guy getting interviewed outside his own house.

I can think of a few people round here that if they knew we were even slightly prepared would be round raiding our stash before we had a chance to secure the corridor and barracade the door.
Too right...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #5
tfx08

Geez, looking at the world around us, watching that video is reminding me what the survivalist's world could be like in a few week's time

From what I know, those "racial supremists" are knowledgable on the NWO,
and possibly the same with some Maori groups in this country.

Did you 'al get a good glimpse of our countryside? Survivalist paradise I'll tell 'ya

Last edited by tfx08; 04-10-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #6
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
the picture alone on this one invites trouble .

im bit of a servivalist , although an amature one i will admit , but tha video shot of a servivalist dressed up in camo and holding a rifle , looks more like gorrilla training and all sorts of bad situations invite .

im sure that this video holds some good advice and tactics on servival , and if it came to the crunch , some of us are not afaid to do what might have o be done when the crunch comes , but to actively watch and premote gun holding people , and mix that stuff with serviving the NWO ?
only invites trouble for being monitored /watched and going on a government hot list for pertential terrorist activities .

we already made a servival list that ddnt have any of this in it .
it is a great thread and does not premote any camo waring gun holding as part of that tactic .

why dont you find it ?
its got loads of advice
loads of contact sites

i do thank you for this thread , but i think i will give this thread a miss .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #7
tfx08

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
the picture alone on this one invites trouble .

im bit of a servivalist , although an amature one i will admit , but tha video shot of a servivalist dressed up in camo and holding a rifle , looks more like gorrilla training and all sorts of bad situations invite .

im sure that this video holds some good advice and tactics on servival , and if it came to the crunch , some of us are not afaid to do what might have o be done when the crunch comes , but to actively watch and premote gun holding people , and mix that stuff with serviving the NWO ?
only invites trouble for being monitored /watched and going on a government hot list for pertential terrorist activities .

we already made a servival list that ddnt have any of this in it .
it is a great thread and does not premote any camo waring gun holding as part of that tactic .

why dont you find it ?
its got loads of advice
loads of contact sites

i do thank you for this thread , but i think i will give this thread a miss .
Welcome to New Zealand bro

As for camo wearing, I've already got my Propper and Tru-spec BDU's sussed, I've decided on Tiger Stripe/Woodland camo/OD green. The reason being is that the clothing is tough/hard-wearing; I'll blend in with our ABUNDANT native bush, and ya gotta admit, it is kinda stylish

You say guns?? WOO HOO!! C'mon man it's the end of the world, this is what it's all about

Judging by the amount of questions I got the next day at work, I'd say that news Item on TV3 opened a few eyes.....

You're awesome tracker, I enjoy reading your posts
Old 04-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #8
tracker

Quote:
Welcome to New Zealand bro

As for camo wearing, I've already got my Propper and Tru-spec BDU's sussed, I've decided on Tiger Stripe/Woodland camo/OD green. The reason being is that the clothing is tough/hard-wearing; I'll blend in with our ABUNDANT native bush, and ya gotta admit, it is kinda stylish

You say guns?? WOO HOO!! C'mon man it's the end of the world, this is what it's all about

Judging by the amount of questions I got the next day at work, I'd say that news Item on TV3 opened a few eyes.....

You're awesome tracker, I enjoy reading your posts
ok dude ( if your a bloke , sorry i never checked your profile ) .

well youve hit my soft spot now .

ok , to be level about this , combat serival is a great avantage , i cant deny that .

it could prove to be a matter of ? how does one say it ?
life and death .

the reason why i said what i said above is because we are not stupid are we ? i think .

most forums today , may be even this one , is probably monitored , and to stay safe , and too not raise suspician , i tend to , if possible keep away from the sunject of arms / guns .

but haaaaaaaaaaaaaay ?
dont let that spoil the day ,
cross bows and bows are more silent , and dont give away your position for the next 5 miles .

i must admit , i have erm ?

enough equipment to fend my self from erm ?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrM ?

yes , duck billed fangaroos and wild flat faced platipus man eaters .

but to fend from people ?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr ?

all people are trust worthy .

no need to fend off from people . after all

humanity is a loving race
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
ok dude ( if your a bloke , sorry i never checked your profile ) .

well youve hit my soft spot now .

ok , to be level about this , combat serival is a great avantage , i cant deny that .

it could prove to be a matter of ? how does one say it ?
life and death .

the reason why i said what i said above is because we are not stupid are we ? i think .

most forums today , may be even this one , is probably monitored , and to stay safe , and too not raise suspician , i tend to , if possible keep away from the sunject of arms / guns .

but haaaaaaaaaaaaaay ?
dont let that spoil the day ,
cross bows and bows are more silent , and dont give away your position for the next 5 miles .

i must admit , i have erm ?

enough equipment to fend my self from erm ?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrM ?

yes , duck billed fangaroos and wild flat faced platipus man eaters .

but to fend from people ?

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr ?

all people are trust worthy .

no need to fend off from people . after all

humanity is a loving race
dont follow people follow what your heart and OWN brain tells you.

We are designed to survive - we have been programed to forget.

it is easy to open the rout to the survival instinct within - (put yourself in a survival situation)

Tracker - you are spot on with what you said.

Infact what i have come to realise is that if you are a true survivalist you dont even need powerfull wepons.

The fact is if you survive correct in the wild there will be no tracks of you - if they find you then use leverrage to survive.

Traps are better served than wepons, as you can still be running while your traps are working :-)

a crosbow is good for a last resort.

never use a gun in the wild though - to bloody noisy!!!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #10
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Down here in good'ol New Zealand, TV3's 'Campbell Live' show the other night ran a segment on the growing survival movement....

http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Campbel...4/Default.aspx

www.surviveclub.org.nz

Thats been goin on for Fucking Years in New Zealand The Government, Media and Police Knew about it Secret Armies/ training camps who arming them and who's funding them I wonder
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
tfx08

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
Thats been goin on for Fucking Years in New Zealand The Government, Media and Police Knew about it Secret Armies/ training camps who arming them and who's funding them I wonder
Was that all to do with the so called "Armed Intervention Force" outfit?
Old 04-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #12
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Was that all to do with the so called "Armed Intervention Force" outfit?
something like that, have you ever Read the Book the God factor by Ian Wishart it gives some basic info into this

Anyways whats the weather like back home
Old 04-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #13
tfx08

Quote:
something like that, have you ever Read the Book the God factor by Ian Wishart it gives some basic info into this

Anyways whats the weather like back home
Ian Wishart aye? Hmmm, I'll get onto that

Weather? Umm... yeah....,well I'm based in Hamilton anyway, clouds building,
threat of rain,etc. Hopefully summer will be good, like the last one(?), however, what seems to be an economic depression just around the corner, I suppose you could term this the 'summer of hell 2008/2009'!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #14
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Ian Wishart aye? Hmmm, I'll get onto that

Weather? Umm... yeah....,well I'm based in Hamilton anyway, clouds building,
threat of rain,etc. Hopefully summer will be good, like the last one(?), however, what seems to be an economic depression just around the corner, I suppose you could term this the 'summer of hell 2008/2009'!

Sorry to ruin your Thread, Economic Depression Load Of Bull, the Only ones who feel the Burn will be The Ones at the Bottom, North Islander Eh.
I'm From South Otago. Originally
Old 04-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
tfx08

Quote:
Sorry to ruin your Thread, Economic Depression Load Of Bull, the Only ones who feel the Burn will be The Ones at the Bottom, North Islander Eh.
I'm From South Otago. Originally
Yeah, 'Economic Depression' was a bit of shot in the dark, but about the burning, I'm near the bottom anyway Who knows whats going to happen....

Originally from South Otago, - where are you now?

Last edited by tfx08; 04-10-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, 'Economic Depression' was a bit of shot in the dark, but about the burning, I'm near the bottom anyway Who knows whats going to happen....

Originally from South Otago, - where are you know?
WA in Perth at the Moment Wife and daughter Back home waiting for House to sell. You should come Here To Live Plenty of Work less Hrs They Tell me except for the Crap Job I've Got Now Better off back Home To be Honest. but Im Going To Stay here now.

Last edited by cheeney1; 04-10-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #17
tfx08

Quote:
WA in Perth at the Moment Wife and daughter Back home waiting for House to sell. You should come Here To Live Plenty of Work less Hrs They Tell me except for the Crap Job I've Got Now Better off back Home To be Honest. but Im Going To Stay here now.
LOL! 'plenty of work, less hours'

This coming week of got off because of lack of work! Man crap job aye? I work 48 hours in 4 days @ $24 per hour. My Dad moved out, I've got the house to myself - and all the bills too However at the moment I'm kinda financially screwed, read: cedit card debt, bills, food, rent, "survival stuff", etc.

Ya wanna get a job where you make tin lids for baked bean cans
Old 04-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #18
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
LOL! 'plenty of work, less hours'

This coming week of got off because of lack of work! Man crap job aye? I work 48 hours in 4 days @ $24 per hour. My Dad moved out, I've got the house to myself - and all the bills too However at the moment I'm kinda financially screwed, read: cedit card debt, bills, food, rent, "survival stuff", etc.

Ya wanna get a job where you make tin lids for baked bean cans
Try Freezing Works Meat Works, Abatoir They call It Here Back in Nz I was Doin 60hrs + A week Fuck That sick of It Came over here and Doin the Same Thing Goin in Circles Round and Round. been in that Predicament Twice back Home Finacially nearly Ruined.
This is My Third Time starting off From Nothing.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:15 PM   #19
tfx08

Quote:
Try Freezing Works Meat Works, Abatoir They call It Here Back in Nz I was Doin 60hrs + A week Fuck That sick of It Came over here and Doin the Same Thing Goin in Circles Round and Round. been in that Predicament Twice back Home Finacially nearly Ruined.
This is My Third Time starting off From Nothing.
Man you're recent 'life story' sound's like my dad's/our own family.

Third time aye?!?, I wish you good luck man; this system is hard to escape, just try not let the system fuck you over this time

Even getting started in this conspiricy stuff has ruined a few friendships for me - Fuck I'm almost a loner......

Jeez, way past my bed time, of gotta go to sleep. 'Nite man
Old 05-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #20
rydeon

Quote:
Looked pretty tame to me.

All this talk of guns and the like. They were using paintball weapons and that was it!

NZ has some pretty strict firearm laws from what I've been told.

The criminal gangs in NZ probably have more firearms than these guys.
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote