Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
chris

Default 2nd Amendmant Thread (No liberals)

Post pics, vids or anything related to the 2nd Amendmant.

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UU2YtrFp7wA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3zMpN_-pcas&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jEex2UChBtw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dHreIMu1d6M&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJhPMIVgF6c&feature=related

Last edited by shodan; 12-05-2008 at 11:50 PM.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 05:37 AM   #2
tfx08

I want......

Armalite AR-10 A2 Carbine
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
tfx08

Texas militia outfit 'Hutaree' practicing close quarters combat....

Old 29-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #4
papiowhisperer

When they start bussing people to the FEMA camps this is what I'll be carrying.

Sig P220 .45acp

KCI Saiga AK-47 Conversion

Last edited by papiowhisperer; 29-08-2008 at 07:13 AM.
papiowhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #5
tfx08

That is a MINT setup there, papiowhisperer,

That AK with all the different rails, almost fooled me for an AR!!

If this your initial SHTF loadout, how many rifle mags ya carrying?

It'll be wise to keep stocking up on equipment - stuff like this will have to serve you 'til the day ya die Primers, projectiles, powder, reloading equipment, and don't keep all this in one place - hide some stuff at your mates, your grandparents, under your house, a cache in a nearby forest, etc.

Last edited by tfx08; 29-08-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 29-08-2008, 08:14 AM   #6
papiowhisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
That is a MINT setup there, papiowhisperer,

That AK with all the different rails, almost fooled me for an AR!!

If this your initial SHTF loadout, how many rifle mags ya carrying?
Also what are the calibre's?

It'll be wise to keep stocking up on equipment - stuff like this will have to serve you 'til the day ya die Primers, projectiles, powder, reloading equipment, and don't keep all this in one place - hide some stuff at your mates, your grandparents, under your house, a cache in a nearby forest, etc.
Thanks tfx08.

I have other stuff too, stashed around and about.

I don't plan on carrying too much around, I'm prepared to bug in wherever I may be at knowing my other caches are safe until I decide it's safe to retrieve them. I decided on .45acp, 7.62 x 39, 7.62 x 51 NATO (.308 Winchester) and 12 gauge.

The AK-47 above was built by a master, Mark Krebs. I love sending people to his website.

I keep telling myself that I should get a Dillon press and reloading goodies, at least for .45acp because I compete in local pistol competitions. I just don't want to be handing all that lead. My solution was to get a lot of ammunition.
Old 30-08-2008, 01:47 AM   #7
tfx08

Old 30-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #8
tfx08

Default Home ammo factory...

Old 30-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
the itinerant shrubber

I've got nothing against carrying arms or using to defend yourself but I still dont understand how these sort of weapons will be useful. These things arent going to stop you being taken out by a police marksman or an army.
If the FEMA guys come knocking and you come out with one of those,they're not going to run away,they're going to kill you.
Wouldnt you be better off with a good hunting rifle,leave the FEMA to herd everyone else up and disappear into the wilderness.
the itinerant shrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #10
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

No! Guns don't solve anything!

Meditation IS the key!!

Love your fellow man not shoot him!

(even if his is about to take all your freedoms and lock you and your loved ones up in an internment camp!)
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
papiowhisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
I've got nothing against carrying arms or using to defend yourself but I still dont understand how these sort of weapons will be useful. These things arent going to stop you being taken out by a police marksman or an army.
If the FEMA guys come knocking and you come out with one of those,they're not going to run away,they're going to kill you.
Wouldnt you be better off with a good hunting rifle,leave the FEMA to herd everyone else up and disappear into the wilderness.
Who said I was going to "come out with one of those"?

From elsewhere:
http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?t=44162 post #5

Think "Concentric Rings of Security". Meaning each layer provides yet one additional obstacle that a bg needs to deal with. Remember the old joke...two guys are in the woods and a bear is coming to eat them. One is in a panic while the other is putting on tennis shoes. Panic-boy says "do you really think you can run faster than the bear?" The other says "I don't need to run faster than the bear, I only need to run faster then you."

Well thats how basic security works. You just need to look, seem, BE more difficult of a target than your neighbor thereby making him look more appetizing to the bear.

By this I mean to start your security measures as far away from your family as possible. This will add deterrant value.

1. Main entrance guard.

2. Cameras out side of entrance to property. Doesn't really matter if they are hooked up or not. Connected and recorded is obviously best.

3. Roving patrols if you have the cash and or need due to hiogh threat.

4. Property perimeter fence delineating where your area starts for all to see ...even at a great distance from your hours. Best if they cant see through it and cant tell whats on the other side.

5. Several dogs that have the full run or the property. Big ones are great...big and noisy is best. I say several because one is easy to poison with fertilizer (amonium nitrate) or sleeping pill wrapped in a meatball. Geese can serve the same purpose as they are noisy...we use to use them in Nuke security for the US Gov.

6. Motion sensors as you get closer to the house

7. Gated door (grill style). In front of main wooden door

8. Locked main entrance door with peep hole.

9. NEVER open the door without first identifying the person on the other side.

10. If someone actually gets through all this, and still insists on seeing someone at the house and you dont know them...tell them the person is busy, not taking visitors etc... Never say they are not home. If someone does approach the door, you open and change your mind a fire extyinguisher can be of great help. Keep it by the door, spray in face then hit over head. Of course its nice to answer the door with a gun, but I like to see clients broaden their response options.

11. Have a panic button located by the front door that is hard wired into the main alarm system of the house. Activate it at the slightest suspicion.

12. Have noisy little dog inside. I call this a biological alarm system.

13. Also dont mark your property with you family name.

14. Put a whistle on each kid when they go out to play. If kidnap is an issue, you can also have them microchipped....kind of like Lo-Jack

15. Of course, if I really want in, Ill cut your electricity, cut your land-line, poison your dog...them come in. Thats why you need hard barriers as well. Have small cell phone on you at all times. If main line goes down, gets cut or you need to run for it, you wil have alternative source commo. As the kids get older give them each their own cell. Block out fun numbers anfpals so they dont run up the bill. Only permit emergency numbers, mom, dad, sis, bro, aunt, uncle etc... Blood famlily and or best friends who will actually be depended on in an emergency. Not a chit chat line.

Of course all of this is not possible, but pick the ones that are feasible for you and your budget/lifestyle and I'm positive that you will at least be better off. You will also present a harder appearance to all onlookers. This will likely make the average bg look for an easier target.

If you suffer a directed threat to you, yours or your property or your have a high social profile...or have been involved with some dodgy fellows, I have a whole other List of items I have clients complete.

This is by no means the ultimate, exhaustive list but it is a good start.
Old 31-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #12
tfx08

Quote:
Originally Posted by the itinerant shrubber View Post
The trick is to "bug out" before anything major goes down; get a scanner,
VHF/UHF/shortwave reciever, and tune in on the local law enforcement bands, and get the lastest intel, like knowing where road blocks/checkpoints/
units/processing stations are....

If this is FULL ON Martial Law - end of the world type stuff, I don't think it will be just 'FEMA' doing the rounding up - you can add foreign troops to the show.

I would prefer to have a weapon chambered in the same calibre as my enemy's if possible....
Old 31-08-2008, 02:27 AM   #13
zen_fox

arm yourself.
Old 31-08-2008, 02:32 AM   #14
bendoon

The US only got independance because of armed civillians taking on the British.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
No! Guns don't solve anything!

Meditation IS the key!!

Love your fellow man not shoot him!

(even if his is about to take all your freedoms and lock you and your loved ones up in an internment camp!)
What! love psychotic murdering terrorists, are you mad? love your fellow human yes.. but not evil nazi's meditation will do little to save us at this momment in time and if it involves being programmed to love murdering psycho's, i would rather not, thanx but no thanx..

Last edited by Firewand; 02-09-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:30 AM   #16
tfx08

How an AK47 works...

Slow motion AK47....

How a Gatling gun works...

Watch out!

Old 05-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #17
wazaaap

whats the story with guns in the UK? i know there are ilegal but there must be a licence to carry a gun or something?
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #18
tfx08

Just in case military weapon(s)/ammo "falls" into your hands:

5.56 NATO = 223 Remington

7.62 NATO = 308 Winchester

Old 10-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #19
cheeney1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
I want......

Armalite AR-10 A2 Carbine
Don't They're Far Tooo Expensive Back Home $10 Grand Plus+++ Far Too Expensive back in NZ
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote