Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #21
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Looked pretty tame to me.

All this talk of guns and the like. They were using paintball weapons and that was it!

NZ has some pretty strict firearm laws from what I've been told.

The criminal gangs in NZ probably have more firearms than these guys.
Yeah, the firearms laws are somewhat strict.

The licence is valid for 10 years. Before that it was a life time licence.

We have different licence categories.

You have to be atleast 16 to apply for an 'A' licence - which is basically a shotgun, a typical bolt action deer rifle, rimfire - either bolt action or semi auto with max. 15 round magazine, or a semi auto centerfire 'battle rifle' like a M14 or SKS with no pistol grip and max. 7 round detatchable magazine limit.

To be a collector of pistols/restricted weapons you need a 'C' endorsement

Member of pistol club and wish to own a pistol (Glock,Sig,etc) you need a 'B' endorsement.

To own an 'MSSA' (military style semi-automatic) like ya AR-15's, AK47's; you need a 'E' endorsement.

C,B and E are hard to get, basically you need to be a gun nut (and no probs with your family) and/or have a good reason, and basically prove your not a (potential) psycho!

18 and over with no licence required to purchase air rifles/pistols.

You need a licence to purchase ammo, but it's not required to purchase individual components like projectiles, primers, brass, powder(?) and reloading equipment

Time to stock up now, because this stuff is being nationaly and internationally restricted to point where supplies will soon be cut to private hands altogether, pending on stupid UN disarmament laws.


*Yep, ofcourse, criminal gangs pack heat. Usually you hear of a typical incident involving sawn-off shotguns and the odd .22, but nothing really heavy like a Kalashnikov or anything like that. I think alot of these weapons went "underground" or basically outa site when our firearms laws were changed in the early '90's(?) - all done by a traitorous politician/mayor I think.

Currently, I'm saving up for 'A' category Bushmaster AR-15, but will have 5 round mags, and one-piece pistol grip/buttstock.
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #22
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

O Yeah, you do not need a special permit to own supressors/silencers
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:52 AM   #23
cheeney1
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moderator
Posts: 3,233
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
Looked pretty tame to me.

All this talk of guns and the like. They were using paintball weapons and that was it!

NZ has some pretty strict firearm laws from what I've been told.

The criminal gangs in NZ probably have more firearms than these guys.

Strict firearm laws What Crap where are you from all you need is A Firearms licence and buy Privately
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:02 AM   #24
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
Strict firearm laws What Crap where are you from all you need is A Firearms licence and buy Privately
Yeah buying privately is a good idea, screw all those clowns who register there firearms with the police "in case they get stolen"

Always deal in cash/bank deposit too
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #25
cheeney1
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moderator
Posts: 3,233
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
O Yeah, you do not need a special permit to own supressors/silencers
Have they bought in New Laws for supressors/Silencers I Got one put on my Rifle back in NZ, only a .22 but its who you know in the end,

Last edited by cheeney1; 06-10-2008 at 06:22 AM.
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:50 AM   #26
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
Have they bought in New Laws for supressors/Silencers I Got one put on my Rifle back in NZ, only a .22 but its who you know in the end,
Not that I know of....


*Note* A co-worker who works with me on the weekend shift said that he was reading the paper and found a small article about the govt. wanting to introduce laws to licence airgun owners!!
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:58 AM   #27
cheeney1
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moderator
Posts: 3,233
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
Not that I know of....


*Note* A co-worker who works with me on the weekend shift said that he was reading the paper and found a small article about the govt. wanting to introduce laws to licence airgun owners!!
Thats been on the cards for a While, Cops want to Ban Those Replica BB guns Of Trade Me or Get The Manufacturers to paint em Yellow .
Pack of Goobas absolute Tossers

I do admit they look real from a distance but come On
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #28
tfx08
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 187
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Channel 2's show '20/20' at 9:30 last night ran another segment on 'Survive Club' and a Scottish family that emigrated to NZ to get setup in small farming/local communities.

It's called 'End of days'.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/497100/2232610

Enjoy
tfx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 06:06 AM   #29
cheeney1
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moderator
Posts: 3,233
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfx08 View Post
Channel 2's show '20/20' at 9:30 last night ran another segment on 'Survive Club' and a Scottish family that emigrated to NZ to get setup in small farming/local communities.

It's called 'End of days'.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/497100/2232610

Enjoy
All New Zealand has become is a Hideawy for the Super Rich and Elite whom buy up state own land at bargain basement prices, after Government has sold through Assett sales
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.