Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 09-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
agincourt

Exclamation Hillary Is Scheduled To Turn Herself In Early Monday Morning ,Nov 13th

Hillary Clinton Is Scheduled To Turn Herself In Early Monday Morning ,Nov 13th.

Go to the 15:45 mark and listen for one minute ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKA9xMgWkU
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:26 PM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I am pretty sure that Hannity or Limbaugh would be all over this if it was true but we shall have to see.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:44 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

There are people already rubbing their hands with glee on this, who stand to make a killing from another lie, here are the folks on the hill giving away the contracts that have already been signed.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
agincourt

Default Hillary Clinton Is Scheduled To Turn Herself In Early Monday Morning ,

The plan is after Saudi Arabia goes after their corruption America will arrest their's...

Then China will be next followed by the EU,,,,,

I realize it sounds too good to be true, but I believe it....We won't have to wait long ..

Trump Granted Special Honor Chinese Have Bestowed on No Other President

https://conservativetribune.com/trum...estern-journal

On Wednesday, as part of his trip to China, President Trump became the first U.S. president to receive a dinner inside Beijing’s Forbidden City, the New York Daily News reported.

“President Trump is being treated like a royal during his visit to China, and received a rare dinner inside the country’s most famed imperial palace,” the newspaper noted.

“Trump arrived in Beijing on Wednesday as part of his 12-day tour of Asia, and was greeted by a small army of children waving American and Chinese flags as part of an elaborate welcoming ceremony.”

According to WKOW-TV, no foreign leader has received a dinner inside the palace in 68 years — since the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
snip-
Old 10-11-2017, 12:09 AM   #5
agincourt

Default Hillary Clinton Is Scheduled To Turn Herself In Early Monday Morning ,

31 Sealed Indictments Deep State, Take down of Clinton and Podesta

Sealed Indictments are piling up. Do these link directly to the Clintons? The Deep State? How is Tony Podesta and the Saudi Arabians linked to all of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAz4...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #6
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by agincourt View Post
The plan is after Saudi Arabia goes after their corruption America will arrest their's...

Then China will be next followed by the EU,,,,,

I realize it sounds too good to be true, but I believe it....We won't have to wait long ..

Trump Granted Special Honor Chinese Have Bestowed on No Other President

https://conservativetribune.com/trum...estern-journal

On Wednesday, as part of his trip to China, President Trump became the first U.S. president to receive a dinner inside Beijing’s Forbidden City, the New York Daily News reported.

“President Trump is being treated like a royal during his visit to China, and received a rare dinner inside the country’s most famed imperial palace,” the newspaper noted.

“Trump arrived in Beijing on Wednesday as part of his 12-day tour of Asia, and was greeted by a small army of children waving American and Chinese flags as part of an elaborate welcoming ceremony.”

According to WKOW-TV, no foreign leader has received a dinner inside the palace in 68 years — since the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
snip-
I sure hope so, but do we really know how clean the people doing the cleaning are? Saudi seems to have changed everything, but it could still just be a bluff and power consolidation leading to WW3. There have to be some people in positions of power don't there? Perhaps it is simply impossible to rise through the ranks without being corrupt, sometimes it seems the only way out is for those just below the top to unite against the leaders. Is that happening now?
Old 10-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #7
oneriver

CNN are talking about an indictment for HRC....my hopes are getting raised...but if CNN (of all the paid for, spineless news outlets) are on it then maybe, just maybe...?

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:14 PM   #8
agincourt

Default 294 MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS NATIONWIDE Elite / Pedophiles / Politician

294 MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS NATIONWIDE Elite / Pedophiles / Politicians Going Down

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....ans-going-down

294 more sealed indictments have been filed in Federal Courts around the US.

Sealed indictments are rare. It's rare to have more than 1 or 2 in a month in any given district. There are literally hundreds now, all over the US.

Speaking to a lawyer friend of mine. He said 1-3 sealed indictments in a month in any one district wouldn't cause to many eyebrows to be raised. 4-5 is high, 6 is almost unheard of.

Between the 294 Indictments now located across the country PLUS the 81 in Washington, DC and in Eastern Virginia, that's almost 400 Sealed Indictments. The lawyer told me this number is "off the charts . . . .no one has seen anything like this."

snip-
Old 10-11-2017, 03:36 PM   #9
mollymag4

What I want to know is this: why are some indictments sealed? Why are some not sealed? What does a sealed indictment indicate? Is something sealed because of the person being indicted, or because of the nature of the charge?
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #10
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
What I want to know is this: why are some indictments sealed? Why are some not sealed? What does a sealed indictment indicate? Is something sealed because of the person being indicted, or because of the nature of the charge?
Both I think, one so the person is unaware and unable to escape and also in nature of the charges is sensitive. People are saying it's up to hundreds now. Needs to be watched carefully in case it's used as an excuse to get rid of the people who are not so corrupt.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:38 PM   #11
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
Both I think, one so the person is unaware and unable to escape and also in nature of the charges is sensitive. People are saying it's up to hundreds now. Needs to be watched carefully in case it's used as an excuse to get rid of the people who are not so corrupt.
So you are saying that indictments are sealed to prevent those people being indicted from leaving the country? What do you mean that the nature of the charges is sensitive--financially, sexually etc.? Wouldn't all charges be of a sensitive nature--anything violent for example?

What I want to know is, who decides what should be sealed and what doesn't need to be sealed.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:51 PM   #12
mollymag4

I answered my own question as I queried sealed indictments: apparently, the magistrate can seal the indictments unless or until the person is in custody (arrested) or has been remanded or released pending court appearance.
So, some action --i.e. a court appearance, an arrest must happen before the indictment is unsealed. Then, once the person has been placed in custody or has been given bail and released, then the indictments can be unsealed.

The information I read indicates that these indictments are a result of a grand jury's findings that there is sufficient information/evidence to proceed with a charge.

It could be said that the sealed indictments might prevent the people in the indictments from skipping the country if they didn't know about the upcoming charges. But I seriously doubt that people high up in the govt. or elite or tptb wouldn't know they were under investigation and that the grand jury presided over the evidence.
If, in fact, these sealed indictments were about people in tptb, and the evidence has gone before grand juries with witness statements etc., then perhaps there might be a spate of curious deaths, including "suicides" as witnesses are eliminated and unable to give evidence at a trial.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:55 PM   #13
whiterain

Quote:
So you are saying that indictments are sealed to prevent those people being indicted from leaving the country? What do you mean that the nature of the charges is sensitive--financially, sexually etc.? Wouldn't all charges be of a sensitive nature--anything violent for example?

What I want to know is, who decides what should be sealed and what doesn't need to be sealed.
More here:

https://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/
Old 10-11-2017, 04:59 PM   #14
whiterain

Quote:
I answered my own question as I queried sealed indictments: apparently, the magistrate can seal the indictments unless or until the person is in custody (arrested) or has been remanded or released pending court appearance.
So, some action --i.e. a court appearance, an arrest must happen before the indictment is unsealed. Then, once the person has been placed in custody or has been given bail and released, then the indictments can be unsealed.

The information I read indicates that these indictments are a result of a grand jury's findings that there is sufficient information/evidence to proceed with a charge.

It could be said that the sealed indictments might prevent the people in the indictments from skipping the country if they didn't know about the upcoming charges. But I seriously doubt that people high up in the govt. or elite or tptb wouldn't know they were under investigation and that the grand jury presided over the evidence.
If, in fact, these sealed indictments were about people in tptb, and the evidence has gone before grand juries with witness statements etc., then perhaps there might be a spate of curious deaths, including "suicides" as witnesses are eliminated and unable to give evidence at a trial.
Yes if this is actually going down it is highly likely to be all out war. With any luck they will keep it to themselves, destroy each other as they fight for the chance to lead the new world order and leave the planet in a decent enough state to start again. Otherwise this could seriously cause WW3, people are so angry and in a trance for so long they will need some serious help to not kick off over this.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:16 PM   #15
justmike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I am pretty sure that Hannity or Limbaugh would be all over this if it was true but we shall have to see.
Na, hannity is a zio puppet to the fullest, and we know that hillary is also albeit higher up the chain than hannity, so I can't see one NWO zio muppet ratting on the other.

Rupert murdoch mingles with trump family and is also friendly with rothschild with their genie energy corp that is stealing oil in the golan heights. Clintons are also friendly with rothschild's. These people are all connected.

The kid in that video is naive and seems that he has been fooled like many others when he assumes that it's the president speaking/writing and also with the way he praises US military with his "see I told you" comments.

The US military are mostly brainwashed robots who don't really care about the USA as a whole and are taught that they are above citizens and that citizens are sheep. This trickle down mentality can be seen in how police officers treat the US public thanks to police receiving training from israel with help from the ADL and b'nai b'rith.

Also, the Q security clearance, the important thing that he misses is that many of those people are compartmentalized, it even says it twice in that one paragraph. Compartmentalized as in they only get small pieces of the puzzle so that they are not allowed to see the entire picture.

I know someone who works for a major "defense" contractor and they are one of the biggest idiots I've ever known, a major hillary clinton and democrat supporter, LGBT supporter, but at the same time this person owns numerous guns including the ever so scary AR15 "assault" rifle. When I ask this person about william tompkins, or boyd bushman, or phil schneider, or anything else pertaining to that industry (aerospace and "defense") they clam up and become super defensive and even angry at times blaming everything on trump and republicans. It's bizarre, the "defense" industry and military thugs have totally ruined this person and I have to wonder if the corp they work for is broadcasting scaler waves or some weird frequency over their pa system/speakers throughout the building that brainwashes their employees because I've met several of this corps employees and they all seemed like the typical dumb sheep despite allegedly writing software for satellite programs and other related software for fly by wire throttle etc.

Also, 4chan to me seems like a bunch of low level dumb military kids whose lives revolve around getting pussy, modifying their cars, and sticking to the bullshit motto of "fighting for freedom". Mean while they are happy to uphold the farce as long as they continue to get paid from the very entity that they claim to be fighting against. The irony is so thick in that that the DEW used in CA wouldn't penetrate it.

I would take that video with a grain of salt. If hillary "turns herself in" I would bet that nothing comes of it. The entire judicial system would have to be scrapped as it's all controlled by the bankers and monarchy via DC. Bill Clinton is allegedly the offspring of a rockefeller and obviously rockefeller's are very powerful, plus, clintons are friends with rothschild also so we are talking about a woman here who has connections, and even if she goes to prison the world wide pedo ring will still go on without her or the podestas. Podestas are small fries in the grand scheme and likely being used as more diversion.

Last december when the US "election" circus show was going on, george bush jr was allegedly scheduled to appear in court, but the lapdog mainstream media never said shit about it. When vile heathens such as george bush and bill clinton, hillary clnton go to prison, then we will know that something is being done. But bushes are related to the queen so fat chance at getting any of them in a prison cell.

your news wire dot com slash george-w-bush-war-crimes-trial-court/ without the spaces, the link won't post for some reason.

Quote:
Former President George. W Bush may face trial at a California court for committing war crimes in Iraq, in an unprecedented announcement made by the U.S. Court of Appeal.

The United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit today confirmed that Judges Susan Graber and Andrew Hurwitz will hear arguments on December 12, 2016, in the case of Saleh v. Bush.

Witnessiraq.com reports:

Saleh v. Bush involves claims by an Iraqi woman, Sundus Shaker Saleh, that former President George W. Bush and other high ranking Bush-era officials broke the law when they planned and waged the Iraq War.

Assuming the oral argument takes place, the argument will be live streamed and recorded on the Ninth Circuit’s YouTube channel, permitting members of the public to watch the argument. The Court’s calendar commences at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on December 12th; the case will likely be heard later in the morning, as it is last on the Court’s calendar.

In addition to former President Bush, Saleh has named former Administration officials Richard Cheney, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz as defendants in the case.

In December 2014, the district court dismissed Saleh’s lawsuit, holding that the defendants were immune from further proceedings because of the federal Westfall Act of 1988 (28 U.S.C. § 2679). The Westfall Act immunizes former federal officials in civil lawsuits if a court determines that the official was acting pursuant to the legitimate scope of his or her employment.

Saleh disputes the immunity, arguing that the planning and waging of a war of aggression against Iraq fell outside the legitimate scope of employment of former President Bush and the other defendants.
More:

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastor...0/15-15098.pdf

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/summary/o...10/278572.html

https://www.globalresearch.ca/breaki...t-iraq/5560800

My .02 on the 4chan and hillary turning herself in thing. By now you can tell that I absolutely despise US military people as they have helped bring this world to the state of despair that it's in.

PS I just found this, a pic of Jeb Bush, rupert murdoch and valerie jarrett, former aid to obama. See how they are all connected. Republican and democrat doesn't mean a damn thing, they are two labels to fool the sheep. Valerie jarrett is allegedly connected to child trafficking with michelle obama through an orphanage in IL which is connected to a bank that's connected to Hull House.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1605197

Quote:
This particular establishment is called SOS Children’s Villages. Here is the Illinois chapter the likely source of Obama’s celebrated “Pizza and Dogs” It has chapters around the world

Notably, SOS Children’s Villages also operates in Haiti and were involved in the Laura Silsby / New Life Child Refuge (NLCR) kidnapping case. When Silsby was busted trying to smuggle the children into Dominican Republic they were transferred to SOS ostensibly for “safekeeping” but as researchers know… this was just a smoke screen transfer. As the CIA-mouthpiece New York Slimes.

United States Marine Field McConnell has linked the British Bankers’ Association to the sponsors of ‘Mothers’ at SOS Children’s Villages in a matrix of pedophile groomers spread across over 134 countries, allegedly directed by Valerie Jarrett, the Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls.

McConnell claims the British Bankers’ Association agents hired Jarrett to develop SOS Children’s Villages in Illinois into pedophile grooming centers where entrapped clients could be forced to participate in a global BBA Libor Minus Sex Per Cent protection racket.
All of this should surprise none of us who have been closely following the Obama Presidency and his decision to appoint a pedophile advocate Kevin Jennings as his “Safe Schools Czar” The Washington Times says Jennings' group made sex between children and adults look normal.

Mr. Jennings also expressed admiration for Harry Hay, a notorious and extremely prominent supporter of the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). "One of the people that's always inspired me is Harry Hay," he said. Despite numerous requests to the Obama administration and Mr. Jennings, we have not received any answers to inquiries about these troubling issues.

Last edited by justmike; 10-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #16
agincourt

Arrow Washington Post and NYTimes are throwing the Podestas under the bus

WaPo and NYT throwing Podestas under the bus

The rise and fall of the Podestas, Washington’s powerful political brother act

Then John became chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, putting the Podestas in the crosshairs of the alt-right. In the middle of the campaign, John’s hacked emails led to “Pizzagate,” a bizarre conspiracy theory about a child sex ring. Finally, and against all expectations, he lost the bitterly fought election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.ae98342efa09
Old 23-12-2017, 12:11 AM   #17
justmike
Banned

November 13th has come and gone. Did Hillary ever turn herself in? Where's she been lately? I think she is touring the planet doing book signings making more fiat currency.

I find it most disturbing that many sheople are still lining up and paying for her autographed rubbish.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote