Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #61
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
lol - ok - I'm in the west and mine wasn't born with blue eyes, although we are European descent. Another fallacy.

You are the one who made bizarre points that aren't relevent or valid - most Canadians are of European descent? Really? Hmmm... maybe a hundred years ago but certainly not now!

Anyway, yes, it's true babies are born with one eye color and it develops gradually into another - not over several weeks, but often during the first year of life. My point there is that eyes do shift over slow motion in the first years of life, and it's not unthinkable that the human body has this ability! But... whateva!
No it's because melalin is gradully builds up in the Iris in the first year of life. But once this stop your eye doesn't change colour. This is a genetic thing. Not because you put on a blue jumper and makes your eyes turn sky blue!

The woman said she was Canadian with European decent. What has that got to do with anything been reptilian or RH -. All white people from Canada and America come from Europe it's not a secret.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #62
morphal

mind1universe- nice av btw - never noticed it before so I don't know if it's new or not --

gotta thank you for this little discussion, read your last post and had a smoke and thought a little and realized for the first time that my eyes change color with heavy emotions! lol!

I don't make a practice of studying the color of my eyes in the mirror, but I'd noticed in the past whenever I'd been really upset and crying that they'd have become a very light and bright green. I'd written it off to the bloodshot red highlighting and contrasting with the green. But - when my eyes have been bloodshot red for other reasons, they were never, ever the light and bright color that they were when I was very upset.

Not that eyes changing color has any significant meaning, just strange to notice that now after having lived in my body for so long
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 07:03 AM   #63
morphal

A thought on shifting eye colors - based on my experience, it's a manipulative effect, completely unconscious, that takes place with strong emotion. There's a way of describing this that is eluding me, kind of a natural defense to draw someone in to better obtain help.

Here's what I mean - I had a BF 5 years ago who was the only one who ever noticed my lighter eye color, just once - I've seen it many times, but usually if I was that upset, I was alone, or not looking anyone in the eyes. Anyway.... We used to smoke weed all the time and my eye color was always the same even while bloodshot, medium, leafy green. But one afternoon, I was very upset about something and when he came by, he was struck by their light, bright color.

I figure, if a person is really upset and their eyes unconsciously change to a bright, striking color, it's somewhat magnetic and mesmerizing, ie. a way of drawing in help, sympathy, support - attraction. A manipulation, to be sure, by the way of a subtle change in physical appearance.

Ie, a damsel in distress, staring at you with these bright, piercing eyes... you're more inclined to do something to help. Still, the exact way of describing this is eluding me for now.

I assume that when someone's eyes change color when angry, that would be another type of manipulation intended to subtly intimidate and show power and cause fear. This all seems very reptilian and so subtle that if I hadn't come across this thread I'd never have put this together or noticed it.

I'd be interested to hear what nephila 8 correlates with her emotions and shifting eye colors? I'm sure that some who experience it do not experience it as a type of manipulative weapon of sorts.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #64
8 nephila 8

If you look at the parts of Europe I said my family is from Scotland, Ireland France Wales ect and look at the RH - blood percentage in general, I was adding to the fact that that YES a large percentage of RH - in the gene pool of Europe is from those areas. And that it's reflected in other parts of the world where descendants mixed with others from Europe and North Americas where that blood type isn't found such as my Austrian and Cree heritage.

That's was what I was showing. Base info. It's important to studies no matter how base it is. Even if it's as simple as Europeans move to Canada...still Europeans.

@ Morphal: I've never noticed really if they do with emotion or not, I've ever looked in the mirror when I'm angry or feeling passionate ect. to compare them. Others around me notice it first. I get asked if I wear contacts when people are first getting to know me "But weren't they just blue yesterday." is a common thing I hear.
8 nephila 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #65
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
yes

PS: Freckles (rather than tanning) are also a Rh negative trait not mentioned here yet from what I've seen. The "firey red head" reputation exists for a reason. Confidence and self-determination are their trade-mark also.

O NEG TRAITS. I know a few o neg red heads and brown heads ,and yes very fiery.
Well Im brown haired with hazel eyes and I get a good tan when its hot. I am B-

My wife is strawberry blond with blue/ green eyes and is Rh+ but she does freckle so the theory of freckling being a Rh- thing is false

Last edited by marpat; 22-10-2009 at 03:28 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #66
antinwo

Quote:
I think RH negs are or could be reptilian hybrids,through interbreeding over the centuries BCE if you believe in reptilians.

check out PG 39 the biggest secret,that accounts for hyper sensitivity to noise feelings etc,because we all just did not just pop up from no where,.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110399a.shtml

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...y-Insider-2005

and this link above reckons d icke is being used by the bloodlines check it out.

and,

Joshua claims from the Biblical quotes that, Rh-negative blood originated from the Watcher angels who interbred with human women during the pre-flood era, eventually producing giants known as nephilims. The watcher angels were quoted as such in the book of Enoch and as "sons of God" in Genesis 6,4. The allele pattern of this genetic survival has led to speculations of Rh-negative genes passed on to Enoch, Noah and the post-flood humanity. The blood of Jesus is sourced as Rh-negative (AB) from the shroud evidence.

http://www.free-press-release.com/ne...216205419.html

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

Well prince charles is 0 Neg if that makes you feel any better
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #67
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Well prince charles is 0 Neg if that makes you feel any better
Well that looks like we are descended from the watchers then. Not all of them are baddies though so dont worry
Old 23-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #68
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphal View Post
A thought on shifting eye colors - based on my experience, it's a manipulative effect, completely unconscious, that takes place with strong emotion. There's a way of describing this that is eluding me, kind of a natural defense to draw someone in to better obtain help.

Here's what I mean - I had a BF 5 years ago who was the only one who ever noticed my lighter eye color, just once - I've seen it many times, but usually if I was that upset, I was alone, or not looking anyone in the eyes. Anyway.... We used to smoke weed all the time and my eye color was always the same even while bloodshot, medium, leafy green. But one afternoon, I was very upset about something and when he came by, he was struck by their light, bright color.

I figure, if a person is really upset and their eyes unconsciously change to a bright, striking color, it's somewhat magnetic and mesmerizing, ie. a way of drawing in help, sympathy, support - attraction. A manipulation, to be sure, by the way of a subtle change in physical appearance.

Ie, a damsel in distress, staring at you with these bright, piercing eyes... you're more inclined to do something to help. Still, the exact way of describing this is eluding me for now.

I assume that when someone's eyes change color when angry, that would be another type of manipulation intended to subtly intimidate and show power and cause fear. This all seems very reptilian and so subtle that if I hadn't come across this thread I'd never have put this together or noticed it.

I'd be interested to hear what nephila 8 correlates with her emotions and shifting eye colors? I'm sure that some who experience it do not experience it as a type of manipulative weapon of sorts.

That is the bloodflow to your eyes, which make your eyes redder or appearing lighter at the iris, since your eyes tend to get bloodshot.

For fuck sake. Your eyes don't change colour because of your emotions or changing your jumper. This is just stupid nonsense. I mean seriously would you give yourself good rattle or something.

Melenin is WHAT GIVES YOU THE COLOUR IN YOUR EYE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EMOTIONS. If that is the case, your skin should turn lighter and your hair should turn different colour too. My eye changes to light blue from a dark blue because I might be facing a window or something. This is what your seeing the lighting in the room reflecting off your eyes. It also could be that you have an overactive imagination.

Do yourself a favour and re-read your post. Do your research and then come back here and take a good laugh at your crap. It's crapology. If you can find the genetic code to change your eye colour. The eye colour that your parents gave you and turn it into a different colour because you changed your jumper. Tell me how you do it. I'm sure if it were real you would be a millionaire at this rate.

God this fucking shit just annoys me. I thought I left forums where I didn't have to read this moronic horseshite. Sadly I see it. I do want to cry at this rate. Seriously.

Last edited by mind1universe; 23-10-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #69
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well Im brown haired with hazel eyes and I get a good tan when its hot. I am B-

My wife is strawberry blond with blue/ green eyes and is Rh+ but she does freckle so the theory of freckling being a Rh- thing is false
OMG.

Bangs head off the wall.

Just because your wife is freckly doesn't mean that RH -can't be freckly. This is up there with one of the most hideous things I've ever read.

"CRYING NOW"

Do yourself a favour, instread of looking stupid, study genetics. I'm not a geneticists, or qualified but I at least don't have to look embarrassing on a forum saying stuff like that dear lord. Do any of you actually think before you post on things you actually have zero knowledge in. Like if you don't know what your talking about, it's best not to say anything until you look like you have some teeny bit of knowledge in it. It's incredibly frustrating to see people doing this. 2009 like........

Freckles can be on an RH - and a RH +. Freckles has NOTHING to do with blood types.

You can be an RH + and still have reptilian genetics. Infact everyone single human being has reptilian genetics. Stop with the fucking block like thinking. Rh- is a recessive gene meaning not dominant. You need two RH - genes to be a RH - blood type. For example one can rh + with one -. But because RH + is the dominant. This will always stand. So I will give you an idea of what this means.

In america 13% percent (aprox) are RH -. at least 40 t0 50% have one Rh positive with one rh - recessive gene meaning they are still RH + as this is dominant over the recessive. But this still means the RH positive person carries the RH- blood within him/her. The other are fully positive carrying no negative blood whatsoever.

My father can be Rh - and my mother can be Rh +. I then turn out to be Rh +. But it doesn't mean I don't have RH - genes. There is a thing called dormant genes. I actually am RH + but I have RH - in my family therefore it's dormant within me. If I marry an RH - woman the chances of having mostly RH - children is highly likely.

It's like anything in genetics, there are dominant and recessive genes. It's the same applies with blue eyes. I can have two blue eyed parents, and I could end up brown eyes, since brown eyes is dominant and brown eyes genes are passed through from my parents, but they still have blue eyes. Blue eyes are recessive. But my children can have blue eyes like my parents. But just because my parents have blue eyes, doesn't mean they don't have dormant genes for different eye colours within them. Genetics is random workings.

So the conclusion is, stop thinking just because your blood is RH - that RH + qualities can't exist. Why are you base everything on your wife to describe the what an RH + person should be. I can't believe you said that statement.

I want to pull my hair out.

Last edited by mind1universe; 23-10-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:57 AM   #70
suicidal_martyr
Inactive

What's with the whole eye color shifting things?!? It can't be done? Well, although I can't prove it unless you want to take a trip to me and see for yourself, my eyes DO change color. But I have no control over it. They are normally blue, randomly they will appear gray and it is obvious when I see it, not a hallucination. When I cry or my eyes are burning or watery, they become 10 times more blue than before but the shape or nothing like that changes, though. I think I do have some sort of pigment problem, from stress I don't know what causes it. I am young and already have fricken transparent like beard hairs, they appear white until you look close..

OMFG THAT MUST MEAN I AM A REPTILIAN I BETTER MAKE A POST ABOUT IT AND TELL EVERYONE WHO I REALLY AM. Oh, wait already did that. Great thread look for it, I PROVE that I am a reptilian, I can even give you my addy and get on my web cam and shape shift in front of you if you don't believe me.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87635
suicidal_martyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 06:48 AM   #71
8 nephila 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal_martyr View Post
What's with the whole eye color shifting things?!? It can't be done? Well, although I can't prove it unless you want to take a trip to me and see for yourself, my eyes DO change color. But I have no control over it. They are normally blue, randomly they will appear gray and it is obvious when I see it, not a hallucination. When I cry or my eyes are burning or watery, they become 10 times more blue than before but the shape or nothing like that changes, though. I think I do have some sort of pigment problem, from stress I don't know what causes it. I am young and already have fricken transparent like beard hairs, they appear white until you look close..

OMFG THAT MUST MEAN I AM A REPTILIAN I BETTER MAKE A POST ABOUT IT AND TELL EVERYONE WHO I REALLY AM. Oh, wait already did that. Great thread look for it, I PROVE that I am a reptilian, I can even give you my addy and get on my web cam and shape shift in front of you if you don't believe me.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87635

I need more evidence. XD
8 nephila 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #72
justin_pushka

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
Jesus, are you serious he's well scarey, when I started trying to tell him about chemtrails he told me to shut up or get the fuck out of his house! I was hoping you could tell me.
Hahahaha thats funny! Your dad sounds like my mum! Practicly threw ickes books back at me. I think weve found a love match with our parents.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #73
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
So Lightgiver, are you saying that RH negative people are more reptilian than RH positive people, if so, how does this manifest itself?
If your RH - it means your genetics show that you have more reptilian heritage. You have more direct links to the fallen bloodlines. But this is a very twisted complicated matter since humanity is part evolved/part hybridized/part interbred with fallen races. This concution has led to the diverse mixture of many races within one species. Because we don't know our heritage and much of the DNA within us is inactive. We really don't know who we are in any way, but only what TPTB tells us.

Even if you find out that your RH- it's still nowhere to getting close to know your ancestry.

You cannot really determine how reptilian they are by just their bloodline alone. The 4 blood types are again mis info. They are far more and complex bloodtypes. But in mainstream we are only aware of the 3/4 bloodtypes.

Last edited by mind1universe; 28-10-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 28-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #74
particlezen

Quote:
If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly.
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
Absolute and total rubbish!

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
particlezen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #75
theodoric

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
If your RH - it means your genetics show that you have more reptilian heritage. You have more direct links to the fallen bloodlines. But this is a very twisted complicated matter since humanity is part evolved/part hybridized/part interbred with fallen races. This concution has led to the diverse mixture of many races within one species. Because we don't know our heritage and much of the DNA within us is inactive. We really don't know who we are in any way, but only what TPTB tells us.

Even if you find out that your RH- it's still nowhere to getting close to know your ancestry.

You cannot really determine how reptilian they are by just their bloodline alone. The 4 blood types are again mis info. They are far more and complex bloodtypes. But in mainstream we are only aware of the 3/4 bloodtypes.
Oh my god , its the eugenics thread .
theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #76
lightgiver

Default Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlezen View Post
It was actually quoted from link,rubbish it may be,and so this maybe also,

They have therefore capitalised on every Druidic and Magical date to try to get as much use out of the effect of the lunar cycle on female menstrual blood. See Star Fire They call this aspect of the menstrual blood Starfire, and indeed, one of the people in the UK Arizona Wilder 'fingers' as a Shape Shifter called lawrence Gardiner has written an article about 'Starfire and menstrual blood' in Nexus magazine. he is also behind the 'Order of the Dragon' an attempt to assemble and register the pure bloodstock of the UK in London.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/aryanreptilian.html http://usnisa.org/babylon.html

Or maybe not,only time will tell.

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-10-2009 at 10:45 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #77
the tealady
Forum Advisor

My husband was blonde (now greying) and has hazel + blue flecked eyes. However there ARE times when the green or blue is really prominent and there are other times when his eye colour totally dims to an overall dullness. His ancestry is English/Nordic. Blood group O+
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #78
daisy100

I am quite new to this forum, I recently posted a thread about 2 strange men I saw on a train.
I have O - blood I was born with red hair which went blond within a year and stayed blond. I have brown eyes, I burn very easly in the sun, I often feel cold.
daisy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #79
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post

Can you back this up? it is actually acknowlegded by normal science that there are more blood type but just four main ones. Hardly mis-info Even wiki states this:

Old 30-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #80
drakul

Quote:
Quote:
If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly.
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml
Quote:
Originally Posted by particlezen View Post
Yes clearly they make this stuff up as they go along. Just the above sentence should tell anyone who is RH- and knows ANYTHING about it or who bothers to check on any medical site that RH-bred to RH-is the ideal match and safest for procreation. My parents were both RH- and my mother had 4 healthy babies without any problems.

It is RH+ man to RH- woman resulting in an RH+ foetus that can cause the woman to develop antibodies in her blood that can kill the foetus.

I really don't understand why some people on this board who are aware that this statement - "If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby because it is Not processing oxygen properly" - is a complete and total LIE are so persistent in repeating it? Why? Are RH negs being set up as `reptilians'?

If you care anything at all about truth, why would you keep repeating a lie?

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pre.../rhfactor.html

Last edited by drakul; 30-10-2009 at 10:17 AM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote