Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 05-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #241
drakul

[quote=skyline;1060659859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
I think there is something in this if you consider the desire to genetically map the population?
You have a point. The elites are definitely doing that. It may have something to do with `disease control' - ie - to find out which ethnic groups are susceptible to what diseases. This bio-engineering of diseases according to ethnic groups has been discussed for years.

It does concern me though when I read that the RH negs are this tiny minority of elites controlling the world and preparing a disease holocaust on the rest of the RH positive world.

It could be that this alleged conspiracy is being deliberately seeded on line to bring about a future PERSECUTION AND GENOCIDE of RH NEGS. Otherwise why so many LIES about RH negs?. Even David Icke repeats these ridiculous lies about RH Negs, such as that we have to marry RH positives in order to have children. Icke claims - `2 RH negs cannot have children together' - The absolute opposite is true!

A quick Google check would tell people the medical facts - that RH negs need to breed to each other for successful reproduction. This is why RHOGAM was produced - to allow RH negs to breed with RH positives without the mother (RH neg)developing an allergic reaction and aborting the baby.

A simple Google would explain this common medical anomaly - so why are so many people spreading the LIES about RH negs? It does seem to me that you are playing into this with your theory about RH negs plotting to kill RH positives.

Maybe it's the other way around?

Last edited by drakul; 05-03-2012 at 02:27 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #242
skyline

[quote=drakul;1060659983]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post

You have a point. The elites are definitely doing that. It may have something to do with `disease control' - ie - to find out which ethnic groups are susceptible to what diseases. This bio-engineering of diseases according to ethnic groups has been discussed for years.

It does concern me though when I read that the RH negs are this tiny minority of elites controlling the world and preparing a disease holocaust on the rest of the RH positive world.

It could be that this alleged conspiracy is being deliberately seeded on line to bring about a future PERSECUTION AND GENOCIDE of RH NEGS. Otherwise why so many LIES about RH negs?. Even David Icke repeats these ridiculous lies about RH Negs, such as that we have to marry RH positives in order to have children. Icke claims - `2 RH negs cannot have children together' - The absolute opposite is true!

A quick Google check would tell people the medical facts - that RH negs need to breed to each other for successful reproduction. This is why RHOGAM was produced - to allow RH negs to breed with RH positives without the mother (RH neg)developing an allergic reaction and aborting the baby.

A simple Google would explain this common medical anomaly - so why are so many people spreading the LIES about RH negs? It does seem to me that you are playing into this with your theory about RH negs plotting to kill RH positives.

I have read all of Ickes books up to tales of the time loop and didn't know or forgot he had suggested that two negs cannot reproduce..which is utter rubbish. I have twin sisters both whom have had children and problems in child birth and each of their children have had some health issues...both dads are Rh positive so if anything its the other way around as you know

The theory is based on why reduce the population? the argument about the planet not being able to support 6 billion people is flawed although this is suggested in MSM but I think the Rh factor is the real reason

One thing is certain every Rh neg person I have met has said exactly the same thing...they feel different and somewhat detached from society

I wonder if the forum is made up of more than 10-15 percent Rh neg people? slightly off topic albeit
Old 05-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #243
llanfairpwll

[quote=drakul;1060659805]
Quote:
If RH negs are wealthy and controlling the world - what happened to me and mine? I am RH neg and so is my family
Yep, I'm still waiting for my money horse to come galloping by. Actually I feel very unscuccessfull in my life despite having done well academically. I just feel like it is always one road block after another. I think to get anywhere in life I'm going to have to go the entreprenure route because no one will give me a break. Sometimes I wonder if TPTB do it on purpose, to keep me down. Maybe they know my potential but squash it so I and my family don't obtain too much of our own power. Does anyone ever feel like this? Then I see the dumbest people becoming highly successfull and getting lucky breaks all the time. I do believe in gangstalking by the way.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #244
skyline

[quote=llanfairpwll;1060660557]
Quote:

Yep, I'm still waiting for my money horse to come galloping by. Actually I feel very unscuccessfull in my life despite having done well academically. I just feel like it is always one road block after another. I think to get anywhere in life I'm going to have to go the entreprenure route because no one will give me a break. Sometimes I wonder if TPTB do it on purpose, to keep me down. Maybe they know my potential but squash it so I and my family don't obtain too much of our own power. Does anyone ever feel like this? Then I see the dumbest people becoming highly successfull and getting lucky breaks all the time. I do believe in gangstalking by the way.
There is a real conspiracy in the business world for jobs,promotions and best placed positions are filled by people who easily follow orders. I don't believe that there are true entrerenure's who suddenly discover that they have an idea or product and make it rich overnight without outside influence or help,consider Facebook
Old 06-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #245
llanfairpwll

Yes, I believe this is true too. Do you think the conspiracies target RH negat ive people? Most of the Rh Negs that I know are really, really intellegent but somehow we just don't live up to our potential. I know of one Rh Neg woman who is married to a really successfull man and they started another business together and are doing really well, however I think her husband is involved with the Masons so I think that helps their success.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #246
skyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
Yes, I believe this is true too. Do you think the conspiracies target RH negat ive people? Most of the Rh Negs that I know are really, really intellegent but somehow we just don't live up to our potential. I know of one Rh Neg woman who is married to a really successfull man and they started another business together and are doing really well, however I think her husband is involved with the Masons so I think that helps their success.
I think Rh neg people are an extremely open minded bunch and will easily accept a conspiracy theory so maybe yes. I have to be careful as to not alienate Rh positive people as I am sure many are awake

It could be our subconscious that stops us from being successful in a material sense...that could be trait too?

Masons well putting aside the differing views on infiltration by the rats at high level,being one helps in business for that there is no argument

I put it like this...I feel stuck between my old life marriage kids mortgage ect to discovering all this information 7 years ago, and now feel I have no place

I read some of the posts on here and some peoples opinions and think you still dont get it,not saying I get everything but i am speechless as to what some people write and wonder if any have read anything or had time to digest and consider what they learnt. I feel the old world has no place for me and find it difficult to adjust...hell its like you found your wife cheating its never the same...what I am saying is being successful is something for the old world?? Do we need to accept this and move forward,the question is how

bit off topic I know but I am sure these feelings are again traits of Rh neg people,I guess you can sum it up with what many have said " a knowing things are not right" The difference is now for me as for you too is that we are at a further stage?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #247
llanfairpwll

[QUOTE=skyline;1060664237]I put it like this...I feel stuck between my old life marriage kids mortgage ect to discovering all this information 7 years ago, and now feel I have no place[QUOTE]

Yes, it does make you feel out of place once you become awake and start putting all the pieces together. For me, I consider myself awake but the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know and just feel more confused, LOL. I know that all the materialistic ways are not important anymore to me, I guess what I really mean about being successfull is not having and being able to get out of the large debt load that follows me from pre-awake times.

Oh, I should point out that all the RH negatives I know are women and we just discover that one way or another when talking about childbirth and having to get the shots during pregnancy. I really don't know any verified RH negative men.
Old 13-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #248
harisma

I am O-

If I am reptilian, it is not true that we don't have empathy.
harisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #249
cogito ergo sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

I just wanted to remark on your statement that 2 Rh-Negatives can't produce children. That is a completely untrue statement. I'm Basque-American and my family has a high incidence of Rh-Negative and they have been producing children for many generations. An Rh-Neg female cannot have more that one child with an Rh-Pos male unless that child is Rh-Neg like the mother. If you have the same Rh type, your baby will be fine. I've provided a link. You should read both pages of the article. http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/pr...nditions_71120

Here's another one: http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pre.../rhfactor.html

I just wanted to point this out because I think it's important that other Rh-Negatives out there don't go around thinking that they can't have kids with another Rh-Neg. Actually, it's preferable to have a child with another of the same blood type, especially if you're Rh-Neg.
cogito ergo sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:30 AM   #250
cogito ergo sum

I didn't read through the posts till after I posted mine. Sorry if I've repeated any information.
cogito ergo sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #251
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogito ergo sum View Post
I didn't read through the posts till after I posted mine. Sorry if I've repeated any information.
Don't worry - you did well. It's important to keep repeating this - RH negatives CAN have children together whereas the opposite is true for RH neg women to RH positive men. A 30 second Google will prove this.

Yet you have investigative journalists spreading the LIE all over the net that RH negs are `Reptilian Hybrids' who CANNOT have children together, etc. It's just pure bullshido. They KNOW it's a LIE - so WHY are they repeating it? Not just on line but in their books as well - I am thinking David Icke's The Biggest Secret which is probably his best and most popular book. It sounds like RH negs are being set up.

Last edited by drakul; 12-04-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #252
lightgiver

Lightbulb Cat Sense

Quote:
What is all this stuff you are posting about `cat people'?

What does it have to do with RH neg?
Whats the Matter do you not like cats..what about Leopards...Melanistic leopards are commonly called black panthers, a term that also applies to melanistic jaguars.

Maybe we have a Some Cat DNA...In antiquity, a leopard was believed to be a hybrid of a lion and a panther, as is reflected in its name, which is a Greek compound of λέων leōn (lion) and πάρδος pardos (male panther). The Greek word is related to Sanskrit पृदाकु pṛdāku (snake, tiger, panther), and probably derives from a Mediterranean language, such as Egyptian.

How is snow leopard DNA different from human DNA?There is a smaller difference than you might expect. Less than 15% of the snow leopard’s DNA differs from that of humans.

Cat senses are adaptations that allow cats to be highly efficient predators. Cats have acute sight, hearing and smell, and their sense of touch is enhanced by long whiskers that protrude from their heads and bodies. These senses allow cats to hunt effectively in dim light or at night.

http://www.snowleopard.org/dna-a-key...an-elusive-cat
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...180131&page=11
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #253
neutrino
Inactive

I'm more interested in the AB blood group, came out of nowhere so it did! it's a universal receiver and giver! something fishy about that AB blood group.

I've also read that AB has only been around for about 2000 years. Hmmm, around the time of christ then!

Last edited by neutrino; 12-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #254
lightgiver

Lightbulb W Enterprises

A slender extraterrestrial lands on Earth and, exploiting his planet's vastly superior technology, forms World Enterprises Corporation, quickly building-up an immense fortune in order to build a space craft large enough to save the few remaining inhabitants of his war-scarred home world, but alcoholism and television-induced naivety ensure that his plan does not run smoothly...

Extraterrestrial life (from the Latin words: extra ["beyond", or "not of"] and‎ terrestris ["of or belonging to Earth"]) is defined as life that does not originate from Ea rth...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=30
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=137
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #255
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisma View Post
I am O-

If I am reptilian, it is not true that we don't have empathy.
Of course not. That's bogus. Anyone is capable of empathy.
Old 13-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #256
tnt1

Quote:
I think Rh neg people are an extremely open minded bunch and will easily accept a conspiracy theory so maybe yes. I have to be careful as to not alienate Rh positive people as I am sure many are awake

It could be our subconscious that stops us from being successful in a material sense...that could be trait too?

Masons well putting aside the differing views on infiltration by the rats at high level,being one helps in business for that there is no argument

I put it like this...I feel stuck between my old life marriage kids mortgage ect to discovering all this information 7 years ago, and now feel I have no place

I read some of the posts on here and some peoples opinions and think you still dont get it,not saying I get everything but i am speechless as to what some people write and wonder if any have read anything or had time to digest and consider what they learnt. I feel the old world has no place for me and find it difficult to adjust...hell its like you found your wife cheating its never the same...what I am saying is being successful is something for the old world?? Do we need to accept this and move forward,the question is how

bit off topic I know but I am sure these feelings are again traits of Rh neg people,I guess you can sum it up with what many have said " a knowing things are not right" The difference is now for me as for you too is that we are at a further stage?
I don't buy the theories other than those with the Rh- are the proof of descendants, our predecessors were genetically modified, manipulated and experimented with. They are living proof something artificial was being introduced to another species which created hybrids. Contrary to popular belief we are all hybrids both + and - Rh factor people. Some have iron based blood while others copper. The copper based was found to be defective for several reasons, once of which was that it did not clone or allow cloning the other was that they were mostly either short or tall to extremes and more sensitive to the light, the environment, and so on. Many of them had skin issues, many of them had what would be hybrid skin and appendages such as fins, gills, scales, paws, heads resembling animals and so forth. We all know of these species and we see them on Egyptian artifacts.

Jesus was AB neg if we are to believe the shroud as evidence. Apparently many if not all the Pharohs as well as the Kings and Queens of all dynasties were of the neg Rh blood type. It is also widely believed that many of our Presidents were widely neg Rh factor also to an above average level for the number of them at least. As for advancement spiritually or psychically well, I have not seen this much in the ones I know that are capable of picking things up at all but just the opposite really as they seem pretty much not interested or find it nonsense. What I have discerned is that those of the negative blood types have genetic memory mistaken for other past life or such things as this because the trait that causes their blood difference also allows this much like it does in other animals. I have seen and know several people that are Rh-. In my experience they are just as lost spiritually as those of the monkey mind and many of the Rh- people I know have health problems which may or may not be related to anything. In the past other people I have known that were neg Rh also had illness frequently. I don't know why. It may be just coincidence.
Old 13-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #257
night_gaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I don't buy the theories other than those with the Rh- are the proof of descendants, our predecessors were genetically modified, manipulated and experimented with. They are living proof something artificial was being introduced to another species which created hybrids. Contrary to popular belief we are all hybrids both + and - Rh factor people. Some have iron based blood while others copper. The copper based was found to be defective for several reasons, once of which was that it did not clone or allow cloning the other was that they were mostly either short or tall to extremes and more sensitive to the light, the environment, and so on. Many of them had skin issues, many of them had what would be hybrid skin and appendages such as fins, gills, scales, paws, heads resembling animals and so forth. We all know of these species and we see them on Egyptian artifacts.

Jesus was AB neg if we are to believe the shroud as evidence. Apparently many if not all the Pharohs as well as the Kings and Queens of all dynasties were of the neg Rh blood type. It is also widely believed that many of our Presidents were widely neg Rh factor also to an above average level for the number of them at least. As for advancement spiritually or psychically well, I have not seen this much in the ones I know that are capable of picking things up at all but just the opposite really as they seem pretty much not interested or find it nonsense. What I have discerned is that those of the negative blood types have genetic memory mistaken for other past life or such things as this because the trait that causes their blood difference also allows this much like it does in other animals. I have seen and know several people that are Rh-. In my experience they are just as lost spiritually as those of the monkey mind and many of the Rh- people I know have health problems which may or may not be related to anything. In the past other people I have known that were neg Rh also had illness frequently. I don't know why. It may be just coincidence.
Good post tnt1
Old 13-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #258
believenothing
Banned

[quote=drakul;1060659983]
Quote:

I think you're right. I'm O- and so my's mom. My mom isn't a psychopath and neither am I. I don't think RH negative is the 'bad blood' although Charles is apparently O- if I remember right.

I think the RH factor means something and probably indicates a hybrid. But I think there are too many folks trying to make it 'reptile' or 'alien' either because of it's rarity or because the well is poisoned with disinfo.

Basques have gotten a lot of shit, but the more I read the more I have to respect them. ETA wasn't like Zionist or Neocon terrorism. ETA chose strategic non-civilian targets. Military, police, criminal justice, journalist, etc. That's not terrorism, that's true resistance. Even international law allows violence for self-determination if civilians aren't involved. Mondragon's business culture model is one the entire business world should adopt but will resist since the business world is run by psychos.

So I think you may be right.. that there are people who want to eliminate the RH negs.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #259
firetown
Inactive

There are approximately 500 Million rh negatives on this earth. Does this number sound familiar?
firetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #260
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by firetown View Post
There are approximately 500 Million rh negatives on this earth. Does this number sound familiar?
No. What about it?