Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 13-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Default Keep calm & carry on

keep calm.jpg

Anyone noticed the influx of these posters? They are everywhere and interestingly they're put in places subliminally... like in the background of programmes on tv at the moment... especially the soaps

Ive been looking into the Olympics stuff at the moment and just listening to an interview with Rik Clay about it all and even though it was a long time ago he was talking about it all- he knew somthing was brewing for the 2012 games! (im probably going over old ground with some of you but i never really listened to Riks stuff back then in 2008 its only just crossing my path now!)

Anyway... i stumbled across this video the other day on you tube and then i went to London myself over Easter to see family and it got me thinking... then i remembered about all the KEEP CALM merchandise thats everywhere at the moment... (all in the name of memorabilia with regards to the queens up and coming jubilee) and the way its subliminally placed in so many programmes a the moment... nearly anything British at the moment has one of these signs somewhere in it sitting quietly in the background!!

Im almost certain the more i look into it that the olympics are going to be catastrophic..propelling us into the final phase of the NWO! We're being told to keep calm and carry on.

Another interesting video was this one;

(I havn't been on the forum for the best part of a year so forgive me if all this has been said before and feel free to either merge or delete!! lol)
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Last edited by lottie_new; 13-04-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: add link
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
... then i remembered about all the KEEP CALM merchandise thats everywhere at the moment... (all in the name of memorabilia with regards to the queens up and coming jubilee)
Welcome back lottie!

Once they get people thinking something is 'kitsch' or 'retro' or 'nostalgic', 'a bit of fun' or 'one big joke', then they can program the knuckleheads any way they please in broad daylight and get away with it because the knuckleheads will automatically guffaw at all attempts to turn it back into something serious.

Giggle-puss syndrome.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-04-2012 at 05:07 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Ah thanks SOL! Longtime no see-hear!! lol! Ive been having babies...several!! lol!!

Yeah agreed though... i went into john lewis (uk department store for all you who dont know) the other day and was hit by jubilee madness... the level of patriotism is sickening!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
tesla

Yes, we've noticed this too. Wasn't sure if it was something off tv (as I dont own one)
Old 13-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
porridge
Banned

This ones been doing the rounds also of late

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
thanx60

noticed this too lottie, don't ever remember seeing so much tourist stuff plastered in it or derivations of, and like you say its popping up in subliminals. was in corrie last wk. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=205891

Last edited by thanx60; 29-04-2012 at 10:21 AM.
thanx60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
sugarray

The thing that gets me is that it's not even very good, is it?

Just proves that if they throw it down your neck long enough, us geese will happily make foie gras for them
Old 02-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #8
moezy
Inactive

I've seen that exact logo here in the US very recently. It was on a reusable shopping tote.
moezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #9
moezy
Inactive

I've seen that exact logo here in the US very recently, on reusable shopping totes for sale at a "Whole Foods" type store.
moezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #10
princessofwands

Keep calm and carry on.......doing what?

I prefer this one

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #11
aryannatimothy

I like that too- "Keep calm and have a cupcake"

Makes me want to think and take things easily.
aryannatimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #12
cotarddelusion

Im sick to death of seeing those things! Everywhere they are! People are even buying T-shirts

I thought right away "programming" of some kind. Its just an absolute piss take baring in mind the shit people are going through in the UK, although the phrase "we aint seen nothing yet" springs to mind which would make these signs more relevant still.

Maybe they truly believe this is a deep rooted british mentality, therefor a good choice targeting britain for the next false flag... and perhaps a huge one at that! We have been cultivated for a long time to have this kind of mantra or mind set. It just makes me more angry!
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
thecatsmeow
Banned

From what I can remember, it was a WWII slogan. After you'd been bombed all night you were encouraged to "get back to normal" ASAP.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #14
merla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
From what I can remember, it was a WWII slogan. After you'd been bombed all night you were encouraged to "get back to normal" ASAP.
That's where I think it's from. The people using it know it's war propaganda and how silly the sentiment is and are doing it sarcastically/as a parody/with a cheeky nod. It's a meme, blame the internet for making it popular.

My favourite version is keep calm and have a cup if tea.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
That's where I think it's from. The people using it know it's war propaganda and how silly the sentiment is and are doing it sarcastically/as a parody/with a cheeky nod. It's a meme, blame the internet for making it popular.

My favourite version is keep calm and have a cup if tea.
I thought it was because of the riots. They started using this slogan soon afterwards and I think it was to try and re-programme people into diverting their attention away from a certain video posted on youtube

Old 09-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
ex sheep

I saw one today.

"Keep calm and carry on shopping"
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #17
merla
Inactive

Quote:
I thought it was because of the riots. They started using this slogan soon afterwards and I think it was to try and re-programme people into diverting their attention away from a certain video posted on youtube

Clapham Junction Speaker (London Riots 2011) 1 of 2

Clapham Junction Speaker (London Riots 2011) Part 2 Why the London Riots happened?
I've seen them being used on the internet way before that, they've been around for a few years at least but I think they definitely got used a lot more after the riots. Here's what know your meme has to say on it:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keep-calm-and-carry-on
Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #18
thecatsmeow
Banned

I think these two are much better
Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #19
merla
Inactive

Quote:

I think these two are much better
They are great, we should adopt them as our motto
Old 09-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #20
truthseeker1980

Noticed them too, both my brothers have too.

The conclusion we came to extremely quickly was that it is subliminal programming, for the austerity cack we are expected to endure.

Red background with white writing is blatant Neuro Linguistic Subliminal Programming.
with the crown on top its even more obvious.

Maybe its also pre-programming for the Olympic plans too.

Although they ain't fooling us or anyone who mentions them in my or my brothers company, usually a quick history lesson of why they were used in WW2, wakes people up to the purpose behind them.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote