Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio

Old 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #281
zen_anarchy

new redice tv documentory

i aint watched it yet ,intend on seeing it later but parts 1 ,2 ,3 have been pretty good so far

Red Ice TV - Episode 4 - Symbolism in Logos

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 03-02-2011 at 04:01 PM.
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #282
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12347050

BBC2 tonight @ 9pm

Louis Theroux and ultra Zionists.
Should be interesting-recording thanks NF
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #283
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00y5jfd#broadcasts

The Case For Cannibalism.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #284
lester diamond

lester diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:57 AM   #285
martg
Inactive

David Flynn - The Doomsday Clock and 2012

fascinating documentary on a whole range of subjects
http://<a href="http://video.google....012&hl=en#</a>
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #286
_ree_
Inactive

Default what the bleep do we know?

_ree_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #287
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
David Flynn - The Doomsday Clock and 2012

fascinating documentary on a whole range of subjects
http://<a href="http://video.google....012&hl=en#</a>

yeah that was really good presentation

the most wierd thing is that i will be 33 on 20th dec 2012
Old 01-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #288
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
yeah that was really good presentation

the most wierd thing is that i will be 33 on 20th dec 2012

i'm scared now

Old 04-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #289
martg
Inactive

John Pilger in conversation with Julian Assange

Old 01-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #290
pinealgland

Default streaming online

You may have seen some of these (and some may have already been mentioned... I didn't have time to read all 30 pages of this thread)... The descriptions of the films will probably be in the youtube page once you click the link(s).

What In The World Are They Spraying? (2010)

Holes In Heaven (1998)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Invisible Empire (2010)

Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (2007)

The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off (2009)

Fall Of The Republic: The Presidency of Barack H. Obama (2009)

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA (2010)

America: Freedom To Fascism (2006)

Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (2009)

United We Fall (2010)

Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove (2000)

WACO: The Rules Of Engagement (1997)

Terrorstorm:A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006)

NATO's Secret Armies (2009)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (2008)

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High (2007)

In Pot We Trust (2007)

Last edited by pinealgland; 01-04-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: took up too much space
pinealgland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #291
secret66mechanism

When We Grow… This Is What We Can Do

When we grow is a documentary about cannabis in the UK. It looks at the history of the plant, the facts, its many uses and the laws and politics surrounding it

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/when-...hat-we-can-do/
secret66mechanism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #292
lovely2510

Default Recommended for viewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsmith View Post
I'd appreciate it if people could post a list of documentaries that are worth checking out. I've seen a fair few in the last year or so but there are still so many out there that I haven't seen and I just wanted a way to filter out the shit ones. If possible, please include links and summaries. Thanks...
Hi, hope you still check out on your post...
I got one recommendation for your for your viewing.
Here's the website address: http://www.whatifthemovie.tv. This is a documentary movie that talks about how we can unleash our potentials that has been with us, since birth and how we can use it to reach our full potential. This movie also talks about the sun gazing techniques, tips and benefits.
lovely2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #293
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely2510 View Post
Hi, hope you still check out on your post...
I got one recommendation for your for your viewing.
Here's the website address: http://www.whatifthemovie.tv. This is a documentary movie that talks about how we can unleash our potentials that has been with us, since birth and how we can use it to reach our full potential. This movie also talks about the sun gazing techniques, tips and benefits.
Anywhere to view that movie for free?
Old 21-04-2011, 03:18 AM   #294
jr93
Inactive

Any good documentaries out there on the BP oil spill?
...and Monarch Mind Control?

Last edited by jr93; 21-04-2011 at 10:48 PM.
jr93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #295
noewhan

Default The Yes Men Fix The World

This is great. There's also one which was made in 2004 which I recommend, and was on TV a few times late at night. (Includes the inflatable golden willy lols)

This one is a bit different, but still cool.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 03-05-2011 at 03:40 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #296
collective evolution

The Collective Evolution
collective evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:58 AM   #297
camreeno
Inactive

The Tank Man

It's about the guy who stood in front of the row of tanks in Tieneman Square on the day after the June 4, 1989 massacre. It's talks about his possible identity, they interview the guy who took the pictures and video, and they discusses the consequences of the footage it effected and stimulated resistance in other countries. It also just talks about oppressive conditions in China and the background conditions that led to the massacre.

(it's kind of blurry, but here it is)

http://video.pbs.org/video/1146923141/
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #298
mtex

Here are some documentaries I would like to recommend to you all:

mtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #299
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Jewish bodies found in medieval well in Norwich

There is evidence the children were thrown down the well after the adults

The remains of 17 bodies found at the bottom of a medieval well in England could have been victims of persecution, new evidence has suggested.

The most likely explanation is that those down the well were Jewish and were probably murdered or forced to commit suicide, according to scientists who used a combination of DNA analysis, carbon dating and bone chemical studies in their investigation.

The skeletons date back to the 12th or 13th Centuries at a time when Jewish people were facing persecution throughout Europe.

They were discovered in 2004 during an excavation of a site in the centre of Norwich, ahead of construction of the Chapelfield Shopping Centre. The remains were put into storage and have only recently been the subject of investigation.

Seven skeletons were successfully tested and five of them had a DNA sequence suggesting they were likely to be members of a single Jewish family.

DNA expert Dr Ian Barnes, who carried out the tests, said: "This is a really unusual situation for us. This is a unique set of data that we have been able to get for these individuals.

"I am not aware that this has been done before - that we have been able to pin them down to this level of specificity of the ethnic group that they seem to come from."

'Ethnic cleansing'

The team has been led by forensic anthropologist Professor Sue Black, of the University of Dundee's Centre for Anthropology and Human Identification.

Professor Black, who went to the Balkans following the Kosovo war - where her job was to piece together the bodies of massacred Kosovan Albanians - said this discovery had changed the direction of the whole investigation.

Regarding the nature of the discovery, Professor Black said: "We are possibly talking about persecution. We are possibly talking about ethnic cleansing and this all brings to mind the scenario that we dealt with during the the Balkan War crimes."

Eleven of the 17 skeletons were those of children aged between two and 15. The remaining six were adult men and women.

"In terms of the brutality of the ethnic cleansing, it was thought women and children quite frankly weren't worth wasting the bullets on," added Professor Black.

"Pregnant women were bayoneted because that way you got rid of a woman because that wasn't important and you got rid of the next generation because you didn't want them to survive. So I know what sort of pattern I am looking for."

Cushioned fall

Pictures taken at the time of excavation suggested the bodies were thrown down the well together, head first.

A close examination of the adult bones showed fractures caused by the impact of hitting the bottom of the well. But the same damage was not seen on the children's bones, suggesting they were thrown in after the adults who cushioned the fall of their bodies.

The team had earlier considered the possibility of death by disease but the bone examination also showed no evidence of diseases such as leprosy or tuberculosis.

Giles Emery, the archaeologist who led the original excavation, said at first he thought it might have been a plague burial, but carbon dating had shown that to be impossible as the plague came much later.

And historians pointed out that even during times of plague when mass graves were used, bodies were buried in an ordered way with respect and religious rites.

Norwich had been home to a thriving Jewish community since 1135 and many lived near the well site.

Sophie Cabot, an archaeologist and expert on Norwich's Jewish history, said the Jewish people had been invited to England by the King to lend money because at the time, the Christian interpretation of the bible did not allow Christians to lend money and charge interest. It was regarded as a sin.

So cash finance for big projects came from the Jewish community and some became very wealthy - which in turn, caused friction.

"There is a resentment of the fact that Jews are making money... and they are doing it in a way that doesn't involve physical labour, things that are necessarily recognised as work... like people feel about bankers now," said Ms Cabot.

The findings of the investigation represented a sad day for Norwich.

Ms Cabot added: "It changes the story of what we know about the community. We don't know everything about the community but what we do know is changed by this."

History Cold Case: The Bodies in a Well will be on BBC Two at 2100 BST on Thursday 23 June 2011 and afterwards in the UK on BBC iPlayer.

Medieval Jewish History
1066: The Norman Conquests open the way to Jewish immigation. The monarchy needs to borrow money and Christians are forbidden to lend money at interest. London, Lincoln and York become centres for substantial Jewish populations.

1100s: Resentment against the Jewish community grows over their perceived wealth and belief they killed Jesus. The "blood libels" - Jews are accused of the ritual murder of Christian children.

1190: Many Jewish people massacred in York. In Norwich they flee to the city's castle for refuge. Those who stay in their homes are butchered.

1230s: Executions in Norwich after an allegation a Christian child was kidnapped.

1272: Edward I comes to the throne and enforces extra taxes on the Jewish community.

1290: Edward I expels the Jews en masse after devising a new form of royal financing using Christian knights to fill the coffers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13855238

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 23-06-2011 at 10:07 AM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #300
ragnarok
Banned

You sure you're in the right thread, fella?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote