Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 13-12-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
raven_patronus

Default Email coincidences?

Hi...I keep noticing these creepy coincidences...sometimes they are absolutely uncanny....I wish I could remember a really, really good one...but here are some:

Just now was wrapping xmas gifts with all my hallmark purchases....

An hour later I check my email....at the time I was wrapping (an hour ago) I was sent a hallmark email)....

It's true, I have a "hallmark rewards card", but still it is so exact. I only get hallmark emails a few times a week, and it is right while I am wrapping it.

I have gotten many other email coincidences....

Like i was thinking about reading this book, and that day, pretty much while thinking about it, I got an email about a version of the very book....(although I did buy the type of book in the past and Amazon knows)....However they only sent me this email once, within several months...the probability my thoughts and the email occur in conjunction was small)!

People....do you think this is the matrix speaking? Speaking though the media and consumerism minds?

Do they have like a connection to our consumer drained minds? Like knowing when we're gonna make a purchase?!

It seems they already know what we want to buy

Please share your own experiences with similar things.

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
let it shine

they have more control over the physical and the mental than you're willing to believe right now. i'm not sure if it's magic or technology or what...but we're watched and manipulated - from the inside out. it's nothing to get scared over because God is truly there for us and i hope you realize that first before you find out more about them and what they are capable of.

peace.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
raven_patronus

Thanks for your reply. I realize that, this is probably nothing....nothing but evidence that I am becoming aware of their control over me. This is a very good thing though!

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 05:42 AM   #4
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine
they have more control over the physical and the mental than you're willing to believe right now. i'm not sure if it's magic or technology or what...but we're watched and manipulated - from the inside out.
Indeed and the more digital stuff you are exposed to (Stuff that can reproduce digital sounds,etc) the more you can be affected by them!!

This is a very scary world we live in...... BEING AWARE IS A BIG PLUS!!

Last edited by Dude111; 13-11-2016 at 05:44 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 11:11 PM   #5
elenita

It's God trying to communicate with you. Ive ha thid myself and if you're not paying attention then you miss the opportunities to have a relationship with him.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 11:45 PM   #6
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Smart technology? Your washing machine is probably spying on you.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 12:36 AM   #7
oz93666

Yes , Yes, Yes this subject has been covered on this forum a dozen times ...

These two threads are active at the moment.... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313121 ..... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311798

It's your mind causing effect in your environment (synchronicity) ... whatever is rattling around in your head will tend to become expressed in your immediate environment (also called the law of attraction LOA) you get what you concentrate on...

So instead of letting your mind wander all over the place , causing random coincidences , decide what you want , fame, fortune , health ...a hareem .... focus on this in a methodical determined way and that will set the machinery of the universe in motion, to bring this to you (this is called magic).

If you want to get good at this, become a master magician , materialize a life matching your wildest dreams , then read this book ...'The Nature of Personal Reality' by Jane Roberts

Last edited by oz93666; 15-11-2016 at 12:45 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 12:59 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Well when I was reading the Podesta emails, I became aware of the Center for American Progress (never heard of it before then) and that same day when I went into my online college classroom we were directed to a reading that was contained in the Center for American Progress.!

I also get these synchronicities all the time.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_patronus View Post
Hi...I keep noticing these creepy coincidences...sometimes they are absolutely uncanny....I wish I could remember a really, really good one...but here are some:

An hour later I check my email....at the time I was wrapping (an hour ago) I was sent a hallmark email)....

It's true, I have a "hallmark rewards card", but still it is so exact. I only get hallmark emails a few times a week, and it is right while I am wrapping it.

Like i was thinking about reading this book, and that day, pretty much while thinking about it, I got an email about a version of the very book....(although I did buy the type of book in the past and Amazon knows)....However they only sent me this email once, within several months...the probability my thoughts and the email occur in conjunction was small)!

People....do you think this is the matrix speaking? Speaking though the media and consumerism minds?

Do they have like a connection to our consumer drained minds? Like knowing when we're gonna make a purchase?!

One of my friends was walking past a chain store not long ago, she stopped walking to check here text, special offers inside shop she stopped outside.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:18 AM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Smart technology? Your washing machine is probably spying on you.
All white products now have their own ISP

As long as your connected to the grid you can be watched, remember the baby alarms that would work in any house as long as you were on the same mains ring, the electrons are the carrier.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:40 AM   #11
decim

Lilly Wave mind control.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:47 AM   #12
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Lilly Wave mind control.
Did you say
Old 15-11-2016, 01:49 AM   #13
decim

Scientist, John C Lilly.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 01:12 PM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven_patronus View Post

OP, What do you mean by 'hallmark purchases'?

In any case, I think you've got a demonic attachment of "hallmark". It is trying to let you know that IT is with you.

There are no coincidences as you know....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 01:14 PM   #15
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
All white products now have their own ISP

As long as your connected to the grid you can be watched, remember the baby alarms that would work in any house as long as you were on the same mains ring, the electrons are the carrier.
ISP stands for Internet Service Providers apprentice....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote