Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 28-08-2015, 08:56 AM   #1
tenton

Default How does it all work? The Occult, Esoteric

This is well worth investigaton if like me, you are looking for answers.

A safe and simple process of learning and practice towards the esoteric worlds.

Last edited by Getagrip; 23-09-2015 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Removed link to site, asking for donations
tenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2015, 02:46 AM   #2
oz93666

Well why don't you tell us how it works.... I'm sure you must have learned a lot.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

If you don't mind me asking....what does your username mean 'tenton?'

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by Getagrip; 23-09-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: removed quote with deleted link
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:49 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you don't mind me asking....what does your username mean 'tenton?'
perhaps he's either very heavy.... ten ton

or into tents .....tent on ?
Old 23-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
perhaps he's either very heavy.... ten ton

or into tents .....tent on ?
As in: ''are we going camping then?''

''aye...lets tent-on''

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 23-09-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
white light

In tent on

?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
monk59

Hi Tenton,

So you want to open a big can of worms, i will help but don't expect me to do all the work explaining, you will have to do homework to find what i mean by my puzzles!

Lets start by something that happened 14 years ago, some of the reasons for events that were awful on 11th September 2001, are that you need to know why the date was chosen, there are many reasons but Palestine is one reason.

However 11th September has huge significance for those interested in occult hermeticism, which is part of the answer of why special dates are used!

The British Mandate for Palestine wasn't legal until Commander in Chief, Sir Herbert Samuel took his oath of office in Jerusalem on 11th September 1922, link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/...7151&mode=view

The Sharm el Sheikh Memorandum was signed on 4th September 1999, but didn't become legal until one week later being 11th September 1999, please scroll down link to clause 11, to find out:-

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/21st_century/mid024.asp

Before last constitution of Egypt, the one before was ratified on 11th September 1971, link below:-

http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/details.jsp?id=7140

The Jewish Colonization Association was formed on 11th September 1891, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish...on_Association

The Pentagon had it's Ground Breaking Ceremony on 11th September 1941, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon

There are many reasons why date was chosen, but 11th September is a special day for some beliefs....homework....look for a calendar in Egypt that has a new year on 11th September, come back to me when you have found it, then i'll explain more!

Last edited by monk59; 24-09-2015 at 12:58 AM.
monk59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 02:36 AM   #8
monk59

Hell, it isn't a hard puzzle, why attack greenhorns, yet most members will not give me a good debate?

QUID PRO QUO!!!!!!

The Coptic Calendar is last remnant of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, because of movement of stars over hundred of years and being now attached to Gregorian Calendar, there is nowhere on Earth where Sirius rises with the Sun on 11th September, but calendar is symbolic of Sirius rising with Sun!

http://www.christian-egypt.com/copticcalendar.htm

Please research meaning of Thout, New Year on 11th September:-

New Year by Egyptian symbolism:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thout

This forum is like trying to get blood out of a stone to get a good debate when i make thread sections!
Old 24-09-2015, 04:32 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk59 View Post
...you need to know why the date was chosen, there are many reasons but Palestine is one reason.

.... Sharm el Sheikh Memorandum .....
The Jewish Colonization Association was formed on 11th September 1891, link below:-

....homework....look for a calendar in Egypt that has a new year on 11th September
All those reasons are very interesting and relevant , but I think you missed out the most important...

The average American has no knowledge of all those things you listed, but he does know what 911 is ...

It's the number you dial when disaster strikes

When you crash your car, or your friend gets shot , dial 911... not only is this number already associated with collamity , but by willingly dialing it you are asking the 'authorities' to come and save you.

And the main reason for 911 was to get the American people to call in the 'authorities' to protect them , establish martial law, a police state.... It didn't go as planned the military brought one plane down. They didn't get martial law, just a partial clampdown on freedoms.
Old 24-09-2015, 05:45 AM   #10
monk59

Thank you oz93666 for being the first one to actually talk to me on this forum, and yes you do have a valid point!

There are many beliefs for date, sadly most religions or secret societies are tainted at top level where it is the case of believe what we say while following another philosophy involving occult beliefs that are dubious called "hermeticism" that has its origin in Egypt, link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism
Old 25-09-2015, 01:49 AM   #11
monk59

There is so much to explain oz93666, and i'm disabled, so be cool for a few days, for me it takes time in easy small bits.....if we were to look for secret Egyptian beliefs today at high level....thats easy, lots of old beliefs are about the Isis star, Sirius, but there is another star that holds dubious beliefs not so noticed, stay cool, i have my reasons to slow down, a lot i have to say is very complicated, but will eventually flower out in world history!

Sirius comes up in many religions, for Egypt it is the Isis star, but in Hermetic belief, there is also another star, that in hermeticism means OSIRIS.

The Star is Alnilam, it is the centre star of the Belt of Orion, and is auspicious in Hermetic dogma, it the place in the sky for Osiris, indeed for ancient Egyptians also....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATeHR5Cb_0

More to come later, i'm tired!

Last edited by monk59; 25-09-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 25-09-2015, 01:57 AM   #12
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
All those reasons are very interesting and relevant , but I think you missed out the most important...

The average American has no knowledge of all those things you listed, but he does know what 911 is ...

It's the number you dial when disaster strikes

When you crash your car, or your friend gets shot , dial 911... not only is this number already associated with collamity , but by willingly dialing it you are asking the 'authorities' to come and save you.

And the main reason for 911 was to get the American people to call in the 'authorities' to protect them , establish martial law, a police state.... It didn't go as planned the military brought one plane down. They didn't get martial law, just a partial clampdown on freedoms.
Perhaps 911 was chosen for the same September reason.

Over here we got 999. ???
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
....Sirius comes up in many religions, for Egypt it is the Isis star, but in Hermetic belief, there is also another star, that in hermeticism means OSIRIS.

The Star is Alnilam, it is the centre star of the Belt of Orion, and is auspicious in Hermetic dogma, it the place in the sky for Osiris, indeed for ancient Egyptians also....
Hi monk.... i think the reason not many debate you is that few are into this type of esoteric stuff, doesn't relate too much to what's unfolding in the world..

The controllers are , it's their religion ... they're certainly into 11 , of course the twin towers were one big '11'

In the UK we have 11/11 the WWI thing , they really love that , but in the end it doesn't really get anywhere to follow it too much, we just chase our own tail and get nowhere.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-09-2015 at 06:48 AM.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:43 AM   #14
monk59

Many thanks to Oz93666 and White light!

Firstly we must investigate all major religions regarding Sirius, and not pick on just one, all try to trash each other regarding beliefs and can be a mine field!

I think Oz93666 is being wrong and being naive, i think that that 911 emergency call is just coincidence regarding 9/11.

However members here are interested perhaps in too much Masonic bashing, when Sirius can be connected to other major religions as well, it becomes a melting pot of dubious religious belief on this forum, and becomes very difficult to try to sort out, but i have other information to try!

I'm not a mason nor want to be connected in belief, but Ksigmason is a mason, so try to contact him who is a member to comment on this thread, however i show more broad approach to dubious religious beliefs attached, and may show that we have weapons now that really can kill lots of people yet may be in dark ages regarding beliefs, link below:-

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062489865

Obviously this is a huge thread, so many members interested!
Old 26-09-2015, 10:59 AM   #15
monk59

Firstly i'm not going to be normal and go for Mason bashing, although they play their part, some of this is very top level regard most religious fights and can be secret to those below!

If think i will start with splintered top level beliefs were the masses don't believe below, most muslims are passive, they believe god is everywhere, however although obscure there are a few ancient beliefs still in Quran, attributed to the more ancient Zoroastrian Persian Religion, i refer to 53:49, please scroll down to it below, "And he is the Lord of Sirius" etc:-

http://aaii1.org/text/hq/trans/ch53.shtml

Hell that link doesn't work, giving links can take time, some don't work, also moderators don't like links asking for donations, but i do get there in the end, try link below, it should work:-

http://quran.com/53/49

Last edited by monk59; 26-09-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old 26-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #16
monk59

Few in Muslim belief follow this as it comes from "Tishtrya":-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tishtrya

But some terrorists follow Hermetic beliefs, so join all up into a melting pot of beliefs....believe it or not this isn't unsual!

The calendar we now follow is Gregorian, put in place in 1582, it is a Catholic calendar, calcalated in Rome, it is the Julian Calendar with errors taken out, which in turn was due to beliefs regarding ancient Egyptian Calendar, the Julian calendar is all about Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and Sosigenes, a juicy story!

Today when Sirius reaches it's highest point in the sky by midnight, it happens only on 1st January, although i need lots of explaining, being an astronomer!

Obviously i'm not in any way finished with research papers regarding W.W.1. but i'm i'll so some posts have to wait while i'm posting other material.

This isn't by chance but by careful calcalation by mystics, would you like to know how it was done?

Astronomy link below:-

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essent...f-the-new-year

Dubious religious belief has always effected history, it all gets fractured as in the Spanish Armada, Protestants and Catholics were nearly same faith, but didn't stop them fighting:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

Give me a little rest for a day and will start explaining with accurate astronomy pictures!

Last edited by monk59; 26-09-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 28-09-2015, 05:55 PM   #17
rapunzel

Quote:
Hell, it isn't a hard puzzle, why attack greenhorns, yet most members will not give me a good debate?

QUID PRO QUO!!!!!!

The Coptic Calendar is last remnant of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, because of movement of stars over hundred of years and being now attached to Gregorian Calendar, there is nowhere on Earth where Sirius rises with the Sun on 11th September, but calendar is symbolic of Sirius rising with Sun!

http://www.christian-egypt.com/copticcalendar.htm

Please research meaning of Thout, New Year on 11th September:-

New Year by Egyptian symbolism:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thout

This forum is like trying to get blood out of a stone to get a good debate when i make thread sections!
Why is it important that the Christian Coptic calendar has 11 September as their New Year? In ancient Egypt Sirius never rose that late in the year so that time of year had no special meaning for the Egyptians.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 12:05 PM   #18
monk59

Hi Rapunsel,

You missed what i'm saying 11th September is only a symbolic date, religion is only about belief, i can't say that Sirius rose with the Sun when the Egyptian Calendar was formed, nor can any astronomer, however our belief system thinks it!

We are in awe of it and in belief by most religions can be used for unsavioury reasons by a few, they can be powerful, i'm not having an attitude of patronizing or condescending, few follow this type of esoteric...i understand that!

I'm not trying to make you idiots, i'm sure that you and Oz93666 are very brainy, i need your comments, you are not idiots but we all have our Expertise, mine is beliefs and astronomy related, please always try to stick a pin in me, it has value for others who don't post but listen!

Astrology is a belief, it goes back over 2,000 years in current form, i'm sorry if you are Christian or Muslim but religion has been infiltrated by a few that are very powerful in world scene, not nice, but all religion is about belief!

Your comments were inticipated Rapunzel, obviously the Coptic Calendar date of 11th September for Sirius rising with the Sun at any location doesn't happen now ANYWHERE, but astronomers can't find location for original Egyptian Calendar, there are many reasons for this that i will deal with in time, but belief matters to show!

We are now showing 11th September as only symbolic of Sirius rising with the Sun, however there are three options that matter that esoteric hermetic astrologers use in belief!

Obviously thousands of years ago 11th September wasn't a place on Earth where Sirius rose with the Sun, it isn't now! But the Coptic date for New Year is prone symbolically to at least five thousand years, this is belief!

So it comes to a muddle to value it other than in symbolic means, but the Coptic calendar is joined to Axial Precession and Gregorian Leap year, 11th September is joined to this , link below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

Next i will show you what that means!
Old 29-09-2015, 12:10 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

''How does it all work? The Occult, Esoteric''

It works through qabalah which speaks of other worlds that preceed this one

So if you want to change our 'physical' world you have to change things in the prior formative worlds

This would be like going to the projector room to change what is projected on the cinema screen instead of trying to go to the screen and change it there

magickal ritual is the means by which a communicative bridge is formed with those worlds

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-09-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #20
monk59

If we were looking for start of a day in any religion there are 3 points, Later please remember that Cleopatra did roll over two powerful Roman leaders, being Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, during this time the Roman Empire ruled everybody, she nearly did dominate with her child by Powerful Julius Caesar, but lost by throw of dice, most of history is won or lost by this method ha ha!

The senate always hated her, and although emperors were established after Julius Caesar, she lost but won, it is interesting how our calendar was formed by numerous beliefs, PRIME ONE IN EGYPT!!!