Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 21-05-2015, 12:07 AM   #21
verndewd
Banned

someone dumped a hundred bucks on my power bill behind my back,,,,,,,,hows that for change.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 03:23 AM   #22
seth1

I've tried LOA visualizations over a thousand times and it has never worked even once. Sad to say, too.

Yoga, mudras, eating more greens in my diet all help. But of all the things we learned that originated in the New Age movement of the 1960s, LOA flunked out completely.
seth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 06:47 AM   #23
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by patb View Post
How lovely for you kizzie - and those around you

I agree with you very much
Thank you, it is lovely.. :luv:

You have to be happy and feel happy and contented for it to work.. Know that you deserve it, starting small and will see how it turns out.

As it is I have everything I need. I have some "wants" and will work on those as well.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #24
joss01

I thought LOA meant that like attracts like, as in people of like mind gravitating toward others they resonate with. It's like a magnet, we either attract others or are repelled by others. There are many people out there, but most of them we would probably not have an affinity with, yet others become our soul friends because there is that special connection, which to me is a spiritual attraction. And don't they theorise that upon death we will be with like minded people just like we want to be with here because it brings a more harmonious environment.
I think using LOA in a way that you desire something is not really LOA but more of a wanting and desiring something one wishes to obtain, so not really LOA in its real meaning. Just my thoughts on it.
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #25
futureshock28

Look what turned up Friday afternoon. It was on a ledge by my head so I couldn't miss it. On the flip is a photo of a hot Uni student girl, just to add some decoration to proceedings

futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 07:08 PM   #26
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock28 View Post
Look what turned up Friday afternoon. It was on a ledge by my head so I couldn't miss it. On the flip is a photo of a hot Uni student girl, just to add some decoration to proceedings
Well done.

What next?.

Last edited by white light; 25-05-2015 at 07:09 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #27
futureshock28

I know I need to give that some thought, it needs to be slightly harder than an Oyster. Maybe a working phone. Or someone's wallet.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #28
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well done.

What next?.

50 shades of grey :P
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #29
futureshock28

A whip? I like that idea.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
50 shades of grey :P
Ouch!.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 06:14 AM   #31
daveanderson
Inactive

Has it ever occurred to anyone that when you wish and desire something using L.o.a that what you are doing is taking something from another person

Of course not

not with all that desire floating around

Think about it

Last edited by daveanderson; 29-09-2015 at 06:21 AM.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 12:46 AM   #32
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Meh...

1) Everything is possible, not necessarily anything.

2) Vital energies are more important than what you believe or visualise when it comes to manifesting favourable coincidences. And basically, we're all spiritually knackered, soaking up the bagage of everyone around us whether we know it or not.

3) The LOA is mostly presented as a mindset about getting things done, with "idea - plan - action" somehow rewritten as some mystical process.

4) You can have anything, so long as it's money, sex, love, status, fame and health. This refers back to point one.

5) The idea that opposition does not exist... nah, that's bollocks.

6) What it doesn't talk about is more interesting than what it does talk about.

I have concluded that there are people here using everything from prayer to psychology and magick in a desperate bid to make world war 3 happen at any cost.

Last edited by spoons; 18-12-2015 at 12:47 AM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 12:52 AM   #33
brambles

I definitely don't believe in LOA. I tried it quite extensively and was left disappointed. The whole concept of 'If you don't get it it's because you didn't want it enough' is a load of bs. Found that out the hard way.

Now I like to do random acts of kindness instead. It makes me feel better even if I don't get anything in return. I do get a bit carried away at times though!
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 05:06 AM   #34
machineelf

There is no 'trying' when it comes to loa, there is 'do' or 'do not'.

"Do or do not, there is no try" -Master Yoda.

If you are 'trying' it then you are attempting to attract things with a sceptical or doubtful mind, that is not going to work too well.

Its like telling a waiter "I might have a salad but I'm not really sure". "Ok, I'll come back when you are ready to order."

I think negative thinking might be our worst enemy.

What we think goes into the ether/divine matrix.

The order needs to be placed correctly or the waiter wont understand what you want. Then you don't get shit.

Perhaps a degree of arrogance might help....That's mine, and that's mine, and that's mine. Some say to act as if you already have what you want. Imagine it is yours.

Last edited by machineelf; 20-01-2016 at 05:10 AM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #35
jake_ball

Default A true story

I wasnt able to swim, I just couldnt do it.
Anyway I hung around people who were good swimmers and they told me how to do it. So I visualised doing it. In my head I could swim. So I told my mates that if I go to the baths, I am CERTAIN that I can now swim.

Anyway, I went to the baths .....and nearly fucking drowned! I couldnt swim!
But I then put a huge amount of physical effort into learning to do it, and I learned not too long after. I feel that the visulaisation thing did NOT work in this case.

Re the Law Of Attraction. I think the the LOA is not about gaining things, it's about resonation. Here is an example of resonation :-

- One can learn to be calm and at peace, and one will then attract similar people, and you will benefit from this. You will also attract anxious people who need calm and peace in their lives, and they will start to resonate with you, and they will start to become calm, but it's also possible that you may resonate with THEIR vibe if you start to focus on the fear vibe too much!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 20-01-2016 at 09:28 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 11:14 AM   #36
machineelf

In the end you learn how to swim. all's I'm sayin.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #37
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
In the end you learn how to swim. all's I'm sayin.
That's true, and the visualisation thing does obviously has SOME effect no matter how small.

There have been other times where I feel that the visualisation thing HAS worked tremendously.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 20-01-2016, 11:33 AM   #38
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I wasnt able to swim, I just couldnt do it.
Anyway I hung around people who were good swimmers and they told me how to do it. So I visualised doing it. In my head I could swim. So I told my mates that if I go to the baths, I am CERTAIN that I can now swim.

Anyway, I went to the baths .....and nearly fucking drowned! I couldnt swim!
But I then put a huge amount of physical effort into learning to do it, and I learned not too long after. I feel that the visulaisation thing did NOT work in this case.

Re the Law Of Attraction. I think the the LOA is not about gaining things, it's about resonation. Here is an example of resonation :-

- One can learn to be calm and at peace, and one will then attract similar people, and you will benefit from this. You will also attract anxious people who need calm and peace in their lives, and they will start to resonate with you, and they will start to become calm, but it's also possible that you may resonate with THEIR vibe if you start to focus on the fear vibe too much!

I know its not quite what you mean, it just clicked something in me
.. But that is exsactly how I taught the two of my grandchildren that I look after to swim.. Relaxing on their backs and knowing that once they were very relaxed and calm they float.. Once they know how to float swimming was a breeze for them..
They are 4 and 2 and swim like mermaids.. so much confidence as they know that anytime they get to worn out to swim, they roll onto their backs and float (wiggle fingers and toes to get where they need to be)

They can swim under water and pick things off the floor. No lessons, no armbands ever, just playing with nanny and laughing when we go under.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 12:16 PM   #39
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I know its not quite what you mean, it just clicked something in me
.. But that is exsactly how I taught the two of my grandchildren that I look after to swim.. Relaxing on their backs and knowing that once they were very relaxed and calm they float.. Once they know how to float swimming was a breeze for them..
They are 4 and 2 and swim like mermaids.. so much confidence as they know that anytime they get to worn out to swim, they roll onto their backs and float (wiggle fingers and toes to get where they need to be)

They can swim under water and pick things off the floor. No lessons, no armbands ever, just playing with nanny and laughing when we go under.
When one is confident and at peace, one feels lighter, and maybe on a metaphysical level they really ARE lighter ? But anyway, most of us in life have probably noticed when they FEEL confident, we can achieve things.

Last edited by jake_ball; 20-01-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:14 AM   #40
machineelf

Right on Jake, the FEELING has a lot to do with it.
I highly recommend Gregg Bradens work.
I am reading "The Divine Matrix" atm and it is very useful and interesting. Braden talks about how you need to have the feeling of already having what you want, to go along with the thinking in order for what you want to manifest. You need to imagine and feel that you already have what you want.
Braden talks about healing yourself using this method. I have been putting it to the test on myself and it seems to work (you could say I was 'trying' but I did believe it would work to some extent). I did have bad tennis elbow in both arms and now it feels like it has almost suddenly healed over the course of several days. The doctors were saying it could take months and it felt like it could have. Treatments were doing little to nothing. Thinking that you have a disease reinforces the existence of the disease.

There are many youtube videos with Gregg Braden and also some on visualisation techniques that are very useful. There really is no trying about it, you just have to take a small leap of faith and if it doesn't work then you may be doing something wrong such as asking for something out of reach. It may only be out of reach in terms of your shamanic abilities, but that can be worked on.

Braden also talks about the holographic nature of the Universe and that one change in one part affects the entire hologram.
I stumbled upon Bradens book while in a library and that weekend I had planned on seeing a shaman whose business card was given to me. I ended up seeing a different shaman but months later I looked at the website of the healer I had planned on seeing originally and she recommends one book to people, Gregg Braddens "The Divine Matrix".

The fact that I stumbled upon that book right before I had planned on seeing someone that recommends that book above all others is quite interesting. I had also stumbled upon the shamans business card, it was given to me by someone 'randomly' met a few weeks prior.
I hit a major nexus point the weekend of meeting that shaman, there was much synchronicity leading up to that meeting and for a long time after, it still lingers more than 5 months later. I haven't been the same since.
But seriously when you are done reading Icke, check out Gregg Braden. His Videos are a little easier to digest than his written work, I can only read 10 pages a day, but his books are truly brilliant.

Last edited by machineelf; 02-02-2016 at 10:16 AM.