Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 12-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
hexadecimal1
Inactive

Default Law Of Attraction Success Stories

Hey everyone, I want to talk about the LOA and visualization and maybe some of you will share their success stories on using the power of imagination? And describe how exactly you attracted things in your life.

I managed to attract some small things which aren't quite relevant and in my opinion do not require a lot of focus and mind power so I'm not going to talk about them but I want to share with you a story of how I used imagery to attract a girlfriend.

Actually this wasn't my goal but it kinda happened automatically. So, one day i get this thought that a beautiful girl is kissing me on the right cheek repeatedly. Well, you know one of those random thoughts you get from time to time... but the thing is that the thought came to me a couple of days in a row, so then I thought: "hey, why not stick to it and see what happens?" So I stuck to it and visualized a couple of minutes a day how this imaginary girl is kissing me on the cheek. After 2 weeks I met this girl at the university, and we started seeing each other. I didn't realize this at first but she frequently hugged and kissed me repeteadly on the right cheek exactly like I saw it in my imagination. So, this is it the image from my virtual reality came to life in about 3 weeks.
hexadecimal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #2
trebor8

Law of coincidence?
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
surfer12

Visualisation exercises are mostly rooted in delusion...

Quote:
Light and Dark Nature of a Desired Reality

There are many books, and websites, available today which teach about the potential to create reality using techniques of visualization. Basically, the technique is to visualize the reality you desire, in your mind, and emotionally create the good feelings that you want to experience through the manifestation of this reality. Such a visualization is what I would call an “unreal visualization” or a “half-truth visualization”, or basically a light-natured visualization which completely avoids the dark nature that’s inherent to that reality. And, it’s very obvious that such a visualization exercise doesn’t work very well because it’s not rooted in “wholeness”, it’s mostly rooted in a delusion. For a “reality” to manifest you have to be aligned with the reality as a whole, you cannot just be aligned with one-half of the reality while avoiding the other-half.

Continues:

http://www.calmdownmind.com/light-an...sired-reality/
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 05:07 AM   #4
joeman_0

Information posted on this subforum has a higher signal to noise ratio that other subforums. LOA is debunked and usually people with high level of consciosuness can easily see the lie.

LOA originated alledgedly in channelled writings in texts like ACIM or Seth speaks. The author of Seth speaks is obviously possessed by demonic entities. LOA gets you to shrink your consciousness to the level of an individual as you keep wanting to get what you want and what you desires. It feeds your emotion and inflate your self important.

The truth is what is best for you often conflicts with what you desire, and that is because you can't see the big picture. What a person desires can often be self destructive, or worse, destructive for the whole human race.

As an example, if LOA were true, than the earth will be a desert planet because more people want sunshine everyday than people who wish for rain.

Anyways, LOA is immature, false, and is essentially a new age concept that is designed to stop you from making any progress.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 08:14 AM   #5
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman_0 View Post
Information posted on this subforum has a higher signal to noise ratio that other subforums. LOA is debunked and usually people with high level of consciosuness can easily see the lie.

LOA originated alledgedly in channelled writings in texts like ACIM or Seth speaks. The author of Seth speaks is obviously possessed by demonic entities. LOA gets you to shrink your consciousness to the level of an individual as you keep wanting to get what you want and what you desires. It feeds your emotion and inflate your self important.

The truth is what is best for you often conflicts with what you desire, and that is because you can't see the big picture. What a person desires can often be self destructive, or worse, destructive for the whole human race.

As an example, if LOA were true, than the earth will be a desert planet because more people want sunshine everyday than people who wish for rain.

Anyways, LOA is immature, false, and is essentially a new age concept that is designed to stop you from making any progress.
love your perspectives, man. sounds very much like the ring of truth
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #6
futureshock28

I don't know if this counts, but I recently spent a while visualizing finding a 10p on the ground.

It was an experiment and I thought I need to start small - but 1ps and 2ps are common, of course...silver's are very rare, maybe a 5p here and there.

Anything higher and it's usually quickly grabbed. I don't care what anyone says, finding a 10p on the busy streets of North London is no easy task.

Anyway, 3 weeks later I found the bugger wedged under a weed on my front path - I couldn't miss it. Haven't found another since, and I've kept an eye out.

I just started working on an Oyster Card. Doesn't need to be a card with loads of cash on it, just experimenting again really.

Also this board collectively did that incredible Austrailian rainmaking experiment successfully back in 2007, and I think that counts as a visualization excerise. I think the whole thing has merit, reality is a result of one's intention and attention. It doesn't have to be complex.

I guess you just need to ensure what you are hoping for is within a narrow enough field of means - like, if I try to imagine myself finding a briefcase full of £50 notes, or marrying a Hollywood Celebrity, then that intention is way outside the accepted field of reasonably likely reality, for want of a better expression.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 11:42 AM   #7
farros

I find the best teacher on LOA out there is Bashar (youtube him) His explanation is so simple. It can be boiled down to basically, to get what you want in life, simply do the things which make you feel joyful and excited. That's all you have to do in each moment if ever you lose your way. Gravitate towards excitement and that'll lead you back to where you should be.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 02:06 PM   #8
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

I believe if your as angry as ive been in my life you will get a pretty rough ride and it still rears it head unfortunately... So how you choose to behave is going to reward accordingly... I try to do stuff alone in my head, don't often get the help because I hate asking or relying on people in my life, which is a very small number anyway. Bit like the SAS, I find the less unpredictable people in your troop the less trouble and more effective you can survive and be effective.

Ive always got what I wanted really, but that's planting the seed in my mind and my signature seals it for me anyway. What I wanted and didn't get is my fault just as what I lose.

Bought the book The Secret when it came out and read about 1/3 and binned it.

Maybe good for certain types of people.
Old 16-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #9
greenzxy

I believe 'Law of Attraction' exist to some extent. I mean, I wouldn't write it off completely.

Similarly to what Limesub said, it's the act of what you earn and what you can do for yourself that determines what you get output, not solely on what you visualize alone.

The more I've gotten older it feels, the more I've been exposed to so many sensory overloads that visualization doesn't cut it anymore. My mind is exposed to so many visuals that it can't separate it from the needs, from desires, to entertainment and so forth. The visualization technique is probably better if exposed when young, and the mind isn't open to so much visual interpretation.

If your more adult, 'LOA' to me is best if you use it through your muscles, the idea of attracting through living things rather than through the Representative.

Representation is set in stone and cannot be changed.
Non-Representation comes from a body of truth, or to put it in another way, a source of motion that can be readily changeable and is not conformed.
So, Representational desires would be something like wanting to attract a situation or object.

An example of more preferable Non-representation attraction would be learning a skill, you are using a living organism, in this case your body, to attract different areas of specialty.
What makes this method better is that you are not creating the need to want from separate attainability, instead you are creating a way of life that invokes less on reliability and more on what you can do in action.
Visualization is like a language, it doesn't aid much in creation, it only defines communication, in the long run, it just further creates conformity in the mind.
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!

Last edited by greenzxy; 16-05-2015 at 06:26 PM.
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 04:52 AM   #10
joeman_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
I find the best teacher on LOA out there is Bashar (youtube him)
I can't take him seriously. He constantly holds the upside down pyramid sign, and that bugs me.

I recommend people to first listening to teachers who don't talk about anything new. It's more important to master the old stuff, especially the fundamentals.

LOA is new. The ancient texts disclose mostly about the law of karma. There is something about the law of intention. the law of attraction is something that came out of the last 100 years. This is fishy.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #11
futureshock28

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureshock28 View Post
started working on an Oyster Card. Doesn't need to be a card with loads of cash on it, just experimenting again really.
Just found half an Oyster Card Nearly, must try harder!
Old 19-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #12
kizzie
Inactive

I prefer abundance to LOA..

I am abundant in everything I need to live in the now.

Whatever I need turns up.. it really is lovely.. My dreams are not huge anyway but I am shown all the time that if I need something its there.

Yesterday I didnt have a £1 coin for the locker room while taking to small children swimming.. the drama would have been great trying to get some change while still keeping two toddlers safe.

On the seat in the changing room was a £1 coin.

Next we went onto a soft play for play and lunch .. I didn't have change to tip this lovely waitress who looked after as so well yesterday and the week before and I only had 30p and promised to do better next time.

Found another £1 coin to go with the locker refunded £1, so the lovely waitress got a £2 tip and I felt happy that I was able to do that this time.

No its not big but its lovely that I am always being taken care of now in little ways.. not just money, bit kindnesses as well.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 03:28 PM   #13
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

Whatever I need turns up.. it really is lovely.. My dreams are not huge anyway but I am shown all the time that if I need something its there.

Yesterday I didnt have a £1 coin for the locker room while taking to small children swimming.. the drama would have been great trying to get some change while still keeping two toddlers safe.

Next we went onto a soft play for play and lunch .. I didn't have change to tip this lovely waitress who looked after as so well yesterday and the week before and I only had 30p and promised to do better next time.

Found another £1 coin to go with the locker refunded £1, so the lovely waitress got a £2 tip and I felt happy that I was able to do that this time.

No its not big but its lovely that I am always being taken care of now in little ways.. not just money, bit kindnesses as well.
yup thats pretty much how it actually works. the key to it is being love centered in every attitude thought and emotion, or at least doing your best to be, it takes some humility. One of my recent law of attraction or abundance stories is the emergence of people for some reason , subconsciously , almost like , idk i was walking past some guy, on two separate instances, two different guys, and i saw the split instance of the usual "meh, keep walking" energy and then a double check like i could see the gears working in their heads , they turned , smiled and said hello, women are a different story but its a similar thing there. its like they see my energy.
Its pretty fun actually , i like being able to just have a spontaneous hello every once in a while.been decades since that happened.

Last edited by verndewd; 19-05-2015 at 03:34 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 07:24 PM   #14
the worm that returned

There must be something in this surely.

Everything follows thought. Correct?

For example. If I want to have another child, I first need to have the intention, thought, to do it. The rest just follows. Ya catch ma drift?
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #15
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
yup thats pretty much how it actually works. the key to it is being love centered in every attitude thought and emotion, or at least doing your best to be, it takes some humility. One of my recent law of attraction or abundance stories is the emergence of people for some reason , subconsciously , almost like , idk i was walking past some guy, on two separate instances, two different guys, and i saw the split instance of the usual "meh, keep walking" energy and then a double check like i could see the gears working in their heads , they turned , smiled and said hello, women are a different story but its a similar thing there. its like they see my energy.
Its pretty fun actually , i like being able to just have a spontaneous hello every once in a while.been decades since that happened.
That's shocking! Where I live everyone says hello if they pass another (not necessarily in the middle of a shopping town, but otherwise on the street will greet each other). Mind you, on moving to London to work when I was 18, and very green, I began life there saying hello to strangers as they passed in the street and I soon found out the realities of city life, where even your neighbours were appalled if you said hello
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 09:33 PM   #16
patb
Banned

Quote:
Haha, what a hoot

Go for it!
patb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #17
patb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post

How lovely for you kizzie - and those around you

I agree with you very much
Old 19-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #18
patb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
There must be something in this surely.

Everything follows thought. Correct?

For example. If I want to have another child, I first need to have the intention, thought, to do it. The rest just follows. Ya catch ma drift?

Yip, I agree with you; David also says; energy flows where your attention goes.

Call it what you will ; it happens.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:23 AM   #19
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
That's shocking! Where I live everyone says hello if they pass another (not necessarily in the middle of a shopping town, but otherwise on the street will greet each other). Mind you, on moving to London to work when I was 18, and very green, I began life there saying hello to strangers as they passed in the street and I soon found out the realities of city life, where even your neighbours were appalled if you said hello
Yeah, London's tough like that. Even car drivers don't acknowledge you if you give way to them. Where I live now it's unusual not to get a "thank you" wave of the hand.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #20
futureshock28

Quote:
Would you believe I just found another half of another Oyster...still doesn't count though.

Next time...

Last edited by futureshock28; 20-05-2015 at 11:26 AM.