Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
fanof2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntingdon Valley, PA
Posts: 641
Likes: 50 (36 Posts)
Default Those who are safety nuts risk accidents

The Law of Attraction says that what you do and what you think will manifest in your life, and the fact that you are infinite consciousness confirms this all the more. The documentary "The Secret" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGstp5GaFc explains this pretty well. One important thing to understand about this is that if you worry about safety and security all the time, you are more likely to be in some sort of accident. Perfect example:
If someone who obsesses about public safety all the time is traveling in their car and keeps worrying that an accident will happen, then that worrying will increase the chances that they get into an accident. The public safety freak will naturally accuse the other person in the accident of being responsible. But there is a problem with this.

As anyone who understands the LAW OF ATTRACTION knows, the fact that you are infinite consciousness means that you will get what you give out. In other words, your experiences in life will be a reflection of your thoughts and actions (i.e. you get what you give; you reap what you sow). Therefore, someone who worries about safety and thinks an accident is bound to happen will get a reality that manifests their thoughts of obsessing about safety, which in turn increases the chances they will be in an accident. Does this mean they should get the blame for their thoughts manifesting the accident? Well now, that opens up a whole new can of worms in the world of law!

And most importantly, this is a very good reason why it is NEVER in your best interest to give up liberty for security.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 05:02 PM   #2
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,359
Likes: 3,338 (1,882 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The Law of Attraction says that what you do and what you think will manifest in your life, and the fact that you are infinite consciousness confirms this all the more. The documentary "The Secret" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGstp5GaFc explains this pretty well. One important thing to understand about this is that if you worry about safety and security all the time, you are more likely to be in some sort of accident. Perfect example:
If someone who obsesses about public safety all the time is traveling in their car and keeps worrying that an accident will happen, then that worrying will increase the chances that they get into an accident. The public safety freak will naturally accuse the other person in the accident of being responsible. But there is a problem with this.

As anyone who understands the LAW OF ATTRACTION knows, the fact that you are infinite consciousness means that you will get what you give out. In other words, your experiences in life will be a reflection of your thoughts and actions (i.e. you get what you give; you reap what you sow). Therefore, someone who worries about safety and thinks an accident is bound to happen will get a reality that manifests their thoughts of obsessing about safety, which in turn increases the chances they will be in an accident. Does this mean they should get the blame for their thoughts manifesting the accident? Well now, that opens up a whole new can of worms in the world of law!

And most importantly, this is a very good reason why it is NEVER in your best interest to give up liberty for security.
This makes total sense. What you focus on you create. Energy goes etc,,

But there seems to be another side. Does never worrying about danger reduce the possibility of accidents ?

You see people with headphones on just walking across the road without looking or caring or thinking, this seems reckless and dangerous. They seem too unconcerned about dangers. People that drink & drive seem unbothered about the dangers involved.

Maybe the art is by controlling your thoughts and being wise and sensible without being too focused on that accident happening. Difficult to do sometimes though.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 07:11 PM   #3
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 746
Likes: 98 (68 Posts)
Default

Beyond The Secret: https://ia600807.us.archive.org/1/it...the_secret.mp3

The SimultaneityOfExistencePt1Of2: http://ia700807.us.archive.org/1/ite...encePt1Of2.mp3
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #4
maxine
Senior Member
 
maxine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 20 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The Law of Attraction says that what you do and what you think will manifest in your life, and the fact that you are infinite consciousness confirms this all the more. The documentary "The Secret" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGstp5GaFc explains this pretty well. One important thing to understand about this is that if you worry about safety and security all the time, you are more likely to be in some sort of accident. Perfect example:
If someone who obsesses about public safety all the time is traveling in their car and keeps worrying that an accident will happen, then that worrying will increase the chances that they get into an accident. The public safety freak will naturally accuse the other person in the accident of being responsible. But there is a problem with this.

As anyone who understands the LAW OF ATTRACTION knows, the fact that you are infinite consciousness means that you will get what you give out. In other words, your experiences in life will be a reflection of your thoughts and actions (i.e. you get what you give; you reap what you sow). Therefore, someone who worries about safety and thinks an accident is bound to happen will get a reality that manifests their thoughts of obsessing about safety, which in turn increases the chances they will be in an accident. Does this mean they should get the blame for their thoughts manifesting the accident? Well now, that opens up a whole new can of worms in the world of law!

And most importantly, this is a very good reason why it is NEVER in your best interest to give up liberty for security.
I disagree! When i go out, i tape egg box cartons to my body, and always look both ways!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"

Last edited by maxine; 23-03-2014 at 07:33 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #5
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,567
Likes: 2,805 (1,436 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The Law of Attraction says that what you do and what you think will manifest in your life, and the fact that you are infinite consciousness confirms this all the more. The documentary "The Secret" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGstp5GaFc explains this pretty well. One important thing to understand about this is that if you worry about safety and security all the time, you are more likely to be in some sort of accident. Perfect example:
If someone who obsesses about public safety all the time is traveling in their car and keeps worrying that an accident will happen, then that worrying will increase the chances that they get into an accident. The public safety freak will naturally accuse the other person in the accident of being responsible. But there is a problem with this.

As anyone who understands the LAW OF ATTRACTION knows, the fact that you are infinite consciousness means that you will get what you give out. In other words, your experiences in life will be a reflection of your thoughts and actions (i.e. you get what you give; you reap what you sow). Therefore, someone who worries about safety and thinks an accident is bound to happen will get a reality that manifests their thoughts of obsessing about safety, which in turn increases the chances they will be in an accident. Does this mean they should get the blame for their thoughts manifesting the accident? Well now, that opens up a whole new can of worms in the world of law!

And most importantly, this is a very good reason why it is NEVER in your best interest to give up liberty for security.

The thought-police might already be monitoring driver's thought-patterns (in a minority report sort of way), and future insurance claims may reflect who manifested the accident.

Maybe the word "thinking" may be replaced by the word "manifesting".

Oh sh*t, I shouldnt be manifesting such manifestations!!

__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 23-03-2014 at 07:42 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #6
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
jupiter12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 6,359
Likes: 3,338 (1,882 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The thought-police might already be monitoring driver's thought-patterns (in a minority report sort of way), and future insurance claims may reflect who manifested the accident.

Maybe the word "thinking" may be replaced by the word "manifesting".

Oh sh*t, I shouldnt be manifesting such manifestations!!
If you were involved in an accident, it could be caused by someone elses manifestation !!

Someone else could cause your downfall because they wished for & manifested it ! or could they ?

Sounds a bit Voo Doo !

Gets complicated living in a collective manifested reality !

In a court room - ''I didn't manifest it he did'' - ''No I didn't'' etc,,,

How far can manifestation go ?
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 08:49 PM   #7
ipes ex member
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 140
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
The Law of Attraction says that what you do and what you think will manifest in your life, and the fact that you are infinite consciousness confirms this all the more.

As anyone who understands the LAW OF ATTRACTION knows, the fact that you are infinite consciousness means that you will get what you give out. In other words, your experiences in life will be a reflection of your thoughts and actions (i.e. you get what you give; you reap what you sow).

Therefore, someone who worries about safety and thinks an accident is bound to happen will get a reality that manifests their thoughts of obsessing about safety, which in turn increases the chances they will be in an accident. Does this mean they should get the blame for their thoughts manifesting the accident? Well now, that opens up a whole new can of worms in the world of law!

And most importantly, this is a very good reason why it is NEVER in your best interest to give up liberty for security.
I totally disagree. Abused children never wanted to get molested. You should not say that the experienced reality is based up on your thoughts, feelings and stuff like that.

Nothing is infinite. Everything is limited. Many people never experienced love, but torture, hate and violence and I like to protect their right to disagree with your try to spread lies that many people started to spread after they did channeling sessions.

Nobody knows for sure what talked trough the people and even if these are the sweetest angels of the deep black cold universe, you should not trust channeling sources.

They explain everything so logical, simple and sweet like people would like to hear the truth, but the truth is anything but sweet and cute or simply making sense as a cheap and silly view.

Love does not exist, but if you are so sure that nature is full of love, spent a night in the jungle, but don´t wonder if some jaguar tries to kill you.

Hungry animals will try to kill you, so nature has no love or empathy for you. I would like love, but it does not exist. I pray for all suffering people, but they still suffer. I don´t know what to do. Nothing makes sense. Everything is wrong.

Maybe highly intelligent etherical beings also found out what I know and they navigate trough the people, that do channelings, with and for them. Its complicated.

Examples are Jane Roberts and Bashar.

Both channeling sources seem to know what I know naturaly without the need to read it somewhere, but, the problem is now that human is under demonic influence of technologies and other beings.

And therefore its not easy to protect something that supports concepts of love and harmonic evolutions for everybody, every animal and all plants that exist.

You shouldn´t say that we all asked for this, because you would be some fascist if you would protect this view you spread, because if you say that its okay whatever happens, you are supporting everything from pedophilia to racism and thats sad.

Or do you feel happy about the way you are?

I go a logical step further and say that these sources that use people like you to spread their new world order view, just try to destroy and erase the morality and ethics of humans.

Because now they install the message in you people that everything is alllowed because whatever happens is something that you as people asked for and for some silly reason you people agree with the message of these source.

And what you do is actually just protecting everything thats destroying your lifes because you accepted the message that you create your reality and experiences, which is a lie.

The etherical sources can do whatever they like with you people if you protect their message thats saying that you create your reality and experiences however you like them to be, because you have not much objective control over anything you experience in life.
ipes ex member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #8
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,567
Likes: 2,805 (1,436 Posts)
Default

The truth is, is that we dont REALLY know how it all works.

But I think that there is SOMETHING (maybe a sort of a "law") where we DO attract things to us, but I dont know if it is a metaphysical thing (or whatever), but we gotta admit that when our lives are in a mess (for whatever reason), it does seem to help (to sort out the mess) if we have the right vibe (and our vibes DO seem to relate to our state of mind).
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 23-03-2014 at 11:17 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
government, law of attraction, safety, secret, security

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.