Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #201
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostinmachine View Post
Children should be protected whatever their age. I don't see your point.
The point is that if there is an agenda of social engineering to sway public opinion to turn the world into a pedo paradise then it's not reflected in the history of the "age of sexual consent", which one would think might be significant, considering. Do consider.

.

Last edited by white light; 13-01-2016 at 09:25 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #202
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
she wasn't 13 and you weren't in your 20's and plying her with drink and drugs presumably

Also you stayed with her and weren't just using her and discarding her...so the exploitation part isn't there
From the interview you posted she didn't say that she was being plied with drink or drugs - from Lori's face book page she says that she lost her virginity to David and Angie Bowie - maybe if you feels so strongly about it you or ghostinmachine should make a complaint to the police. And if they don't prosecute Angie, then report them to Scotland Yard.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 13-01-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:33 PM   #203
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
From the interview you posted she didn't say that she was being plied with drink or drugs - from Lori's face book page she says that she lost her virginity to David and Angie Bowie - maybe if you feels so strongly about it you should make a complaint to the police. And if they don't prosecute Angie, then report them to Scotland Yard.
the story posted by ghost says they had drinks and hash beforehand

now you know as much as me so it could just as well be you that calls the police
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2016 at 09:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:35 PM   #204
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i said the brain wasn't fully developed by 25 i didn't say it was still in a child like state

i'd say bowie was immersed in black magic and tavistock mind control psyops
You'd say?

Or do you know that he is Tavistock controlled via psyops?

You see you claim everything is Tavistock and or cultural Marxism - while we can address every single thing that happens in any given societal structure as cultural Marxism, and even then we can admit that not all cultural change is negative - yet nowhere can you support the Tavistock or satanic claims regarding Bowie.

Just like the op can not support their claims that Bowie and Glitter were close friends or that he had anything whatsoever to do with abusing young children / prepubescent girls (as Glitter did) or 'very young boys' as Pitt did.

And, it is purely those absolutely unfounded allegations that are the reason this thread is where it is.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #205
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
Lets just remember that Lori Maddox has never condemned Bowie. From the interview you posted it even seemed that she saw it as a sexual awakening - which she went into knowingly.

That doesn't make it right, and I am not arguing that its right, but also I can see that Lori was there very much with her eyes open and when she spoke about it, she didn't speak about it as a horrific experience that we associate with child abuse, she doesn't speak about it with condemnation, she doesn't call it abuse.

Let Lori decide if it was or was not abuse.

She is a grown woman now, and she is worldly enough to call it and talk about it for what it was - we, none of us here, can say if it was right or wrong for her, only she can say that.
regardless of what lori says now (and for whatever reason she says it) if she slept with bowie aged 13 that is statutory rape under US law; personally i don't think she looked too comfortable in front of the camera when saying that...but that is conjecture

anyone who thinks that is ok can go and petition congress to have the age of consent lowered to 13 but don't bend my ear about it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2016 at 09:38 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #206
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
You'd say?

Or do you know that he is Tavistock controlled via psyops?

You see you claim everything is Tavistock and or cultural Marxism - while we can address every single thing that happens in any given societal structure as cultural Marxism, and even then we can admit that not all cultural change is negative - yet nowhere can you support the Tavistock or satanic claims regarding Bowie.

Just like the op can not support their claims that Bowie and Glitter were close friends or that he had anything whatsoever to do with abusing young children / prepubescent girls (as Glitter did) or 'very young boys' as Pitt did.

And, it is purely those absolutely unfounded allegations that are the reason this thread is where it is.
superstar posted an article by peter koenig about bowie and his occult influences; that is worth a read, you could start there?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #207
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
From the interview you posted she didn't say that she was being plied with drink or drugs - from Lori's face book page she says that she lost her virginity to David and Angie Bowie - maybe if you feels so strongly about it you or ghostinmachine should make a complaint to the police. And if they don't prosecute Angie, then report them to Scotland Yard.
Arghh She cannot seem to make up her mind.. Now its Angie the other interview said it was her friend Sable. One video it was just her and Bowie . The other video she says she was a virgin when she was with Jimmy.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #208
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Arghh She cannot seem to make up her mind.. Now its Angie the other interview said it was her friend Sable. One video it was just her and Bowie . The other video she says she was a virgin when she was with Jimmy.
no she doesn't say she is a virgin with jimmy she says she's 'just a baby'

we've already covered that
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #209
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no she doesn't say she is a virgin with jimmy she says she's 'just a baby'

we've already covered that
Just because you convinced your self other wise it does not mean its been covered to my satisfaction. Your word isnt law.

she says virgin she might not have finished the word as a whole but she said it

So what about the other lies.. changes her story all the time. she said Sable was so pissed off that Bowie took her to the bathroom and now she is saying it was Angie they had the threesome with. Not at all credible


__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:07 PM   #210
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Just because you convinced your self other wise it does not mean its been covered to my satisfaction. Your word isnt law.

she says virgin she might not have finished the word as a whole but she said it

So what about the other lies.. changes her story all the time. she said Sable was so pissed off that Bowie took her to the bathroom and now she is saying it was Angie they had the threesome with. Not at all credible


she didn't finish the word because it was the wrong word for what she was trying to communicate so she checked herself and said she was 'just a baby'

Also when you step back and look at the scene they were in and the circles they were mixing in and when you consider these groupies were saying they were all 13-14 and there were lots of them around these guys and i think its been stated by other people eg led zeps road manager cole that there were under agers around these guys....

you get a picture no?

I mean kizze....ask yourself: do you believe these guys were sleeping with 13-14 year olds or do you think all of this testimony and the photos and peoples accounts are all just thin air?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2016 at 10:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:07 PM   #211
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that doesn't take into account that they may have been exploited

also many people often cannot emotionally admit something because to do so can destroy them and sometimes they can't admit something bcause they fear repurcusions to do so and some are just outright mind controlled...so it's not always so black and white

you seem keen to discount her story and i think the victims of child abuse in recent police investigations have also struggled to be taken seriously by some people
She doesn't look like an emotional wreck in the video iamawaveofthesea posted earlier in the thread, she is talking about 'losing her virginity with Bowie, she doesn't come across as someone who had been abused.

On her facebook page she says:

Quote:
Lori Maddox was part of the wild Hollywood teenage groupie scene in the early 1970s. She reportedly lost her virginity at age 13 to David Bowie and Angie Bowie. One of her best friends was Sable Starr, who was the unofficial queen of the scene at the time. Lori, who was also known as Lori Lightning and Lori Mattix, wasn't as experienced as Sable, but Lori also became a regular at famous Hollywood groupie hangouts, like the Rainbow Bar & Grill, Rodney's English Disco, the Continental Hyatt House (also known as "The Riot House"), and the Whisky. Like Sable, Lori was often featured in Star magazine (a short-lived '70s magazine, not the Star magazine that's currently a tabloid), which often had articles detailing the activities of music groupies.
https://www.facebook.com/Lori-Maddox...?tab=page_info

She is admitting it, both verbally and emotionally, and it would seem from her words and they way she recounts it that she has fond memories of it - far from child abuse that some people here are making it out to be.

She was a teen model, and like other young girls such as Mandy Smith, was actively looking for involvement with rock stars - she was star struck, but it would certainly appear from the interviews she has made a s a grown woman that despite being a virgin, and a 'baby' (her words) that she was where she wanted to be and doing exactly what she wanted to do.

Have you taken Angies book and Lori's statement in her video, as well as her statement on FB to the police and asked them to investigate this?

Tell you what, you do that ^ and let us know how you get on...

My guess is that they will tell you to go away. Not because Bowie was a high profile star, and not because he was an icon to many or a darling of the elites. But, perhaps, ecause if Lori is calling it abuse, then how the fuck can anyone else?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:21 PM   #212
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
She doesn't look like an emotional wreck in the video iamawaveofthesea posted earlier in the thread, she is talking about 'losing her virginity with Bowie, she doesn't come across as someone who had been abused.

On her facebook page she says:



https://www.facebook.com/Lori-Maddox...?tab=page_info

She is admitting it, both verbally and emotionally, and it would seem from her words and they way she recounts it that she has fond memories of it - far from child abuse that some people here are making it out to be.

She was a teen model, and like other young girls such as Mandy Smith, was actively looking for involvement with rock stars - she was star struck, but it would certainly appear from the interviews she has made a s a grown woman that despite being a virgin, and a 'baby' (her words) that she was where she wanted to be and doing exactly what she wanted to do.

Have you taken Angies book and Lori's statement in her video, as well as her statement on FB to the police and asked them to investigate this?

Tell you what, you do that ^ and let us know how you get on...

My guess is that they will tell you to go away. Not because Bowie was a high profile star, and not because he was an icon to many or a darling of the elites. But, perhaps, ecause if Lori is calling it abuse, then how the fuck can anyone else?
What she thinks is civil law

what the state thinks is criminal law and if he did it it was statutory rape regardless of what lori thinks
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #213
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
What she thinks is civil law

what the state thinks is criminal law and if he did it it was statutory rape regardless of what lori thinks
Is it only your assertion so far that she was 13 or could she have been 14?

Added:

As far as I'm aware it's only you stating that she was 13 based on your assumption that because she was with Bowie before Page, and she was with Page aged 14, then she must have been 13. Perhaps she was closer to 15 than 13.

Last edited by white light; 13-01-2016 at 11:08 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:30 PM   #214
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
she didn't finish the word because it was the wrong word for what she was trying to communicate so she checked herself and said she was 'just a baby'

Also when you step back and look at the scene they were in and the circles they were mixing in and when you consider these groupies were saying they were all 13-14 and there were lots of them around these guys and i think its been stated by other people eg led zeps road manager cole that there were under agers around these guys....

you get a picture no?

I mean kizze....ask yourself: do you believe these guys were sleeping with 13-14 year olds or do you think all of this testimony and the photos and peoples accounts are all just thin air?

What about her not being able to make up her mind if she was alone with Bowie or had a threesome with Bowie and Sable oops I mean Angie ..

Stop trying to take this another direction. I have said over and over I dont know if its true or not as I wasn't there. I know about groupies but I'm asking you why you still continue to believe this lady's story when she cannot make up her mind what happened.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #215
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the story posted by ghost says they had drinks and hash beforehand

now you know as much as me so it could just as well be you that calls the police
I've just seen that, I was getting through the last 8 pages of the thread

It's a very tricky situation, because clearly she was there, wanting to be there, and doing the things she wanted to do. She's spoken candidly about it, and posted a ref on FB about it, and does so with an air of 'compatibility' - that there was nothing happening that she wasn't happy to let happen.

You clearly think that Bowie and Lori's relationship was wrong - and on the face of it, a grown man having sex with a 13 year old is absolutely wrong, it doesn't matter how sexually aware the 13 year old is, or thinks she is, she is still 13 and Bowie should have taken himself out the situation. I'd certainly be deplored by the idea of my daughters being in a hotel room with a guy when they were 13.

And i'm not going to argue that some 13 year olds aren't the same as others - childhood purity should be protected and a child's innocence should be protected as a paramount facet of any society - but... if Lori. at 13 years old, was looking to have sex with a rock star like Bowie or Jimmy Page, then no-one could have stopped her, no matter how much protection was in force - because that is what she wanted to do.

Regardless of the campaigned and hash, Lori went to a hotel suite knowing that Bowie was there - because Bowie was there, and she went there to be as close to him as she could be. And even prior to the hotel suite, she went with deliberation to be around Bowie.

Bowie shouldn't have put himself in that position, of course, but i'd say that Lori Maddox is not in the same category as the victims of Glitter and Pitt. Glitter and Pitt stole their victims innocence - they were sick fucking individuals. Glitters own crimes went on for decades, unabated - even by law, he just skipped away to where he could abuse children unaffected by british law.

I'm not a Bowie fan, I have no allegiance to the man apart from liking a handful of his songs (hated his rendition of Andy Warhol and disliked Labyrinth with a passion) and certainly I have nothing invested in him. But, I don't see Bowie doing that Glitter stuff, any of it.

Prepubescent girls are not sexually active, some teenagers can be. And i'd say that Lori Maddox was, at least, awakening to her sexuality - her own words say as much.

****

I seem to recall that Bowie was accused of rape in the 80's, and if there had been a case of underage sex to answer, then that would have come out then - surely?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:33 PM   #216
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
What about her not being able to make up her mind if she was alone with Bowie or had a threesome with Bowie and Sable oops I mean Angie ..

Stop trying to take this another direction. I have said over and over I dont know if its true or not as I wasn't there. I know about groupies but I'm asking you why you still continue to believe this lady's story when she cannot make up her mind what happened.
It's not just her story and seen in contest of a bunch of groupies all sayingthe same thing and other people lie angie and cole saying the same things...well it adds upto...

what i can't figure out is why it's so important to you to deny what is very likely to have happened
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #217
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
regardless of what lori says now (and for whatever reason she says it) if she slept with bowie aged 13 that is statutory rape under US law; personally i don't think she looked too comfortable in front of the camera when saying that...but that is conjecture

anyone who thinks that is ok can go and petition congress to have the age of consent lowered to 13 but don't bend my ear about it
It's not ok for 13 year olds to be fucking 20-something year olds - no one here has supported that. But they have been able to see that perhaps this 13 year old girl was doing something that she wanted to do.

We're not about to start appealing for a statute re-write

And yes, at first she did look a bit uncomfortable when the interviewer bough up Bowie, but she was also relaxed and controlled during the rest of what they say.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #218
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
I've just seen that, I was getting through the last 8 pages of the thread

It's a very tricky situation, because clearly she was there, wanting to be there, and doing the things she wanted to do. She's spoken candidly about it, and posted a ref on FB about it, and does so with an air of 'compatibility' - that there was nothing happening that she wasn't happy to let happen.

You clearly think that Bowie and Lori's relationship was wrong - and on the face of it, a grown man having sex with a 13 year old is absolutely wrong, it doesn't matter how sexually aware the 13 year old is, or thinks she is, she is still 13 and Bowie should have taken himself out the situation. I'd certainly be deplored by the idea of my daughters being in a hotel room with a guy when they were 13.

And i'm not going to argue that some 13 year olds aren't the same as others - childhood purity should be protected and a child's innocence should be protected as a paramount facet of any society - but... if Lori. at 13 years old, was looking to have sex with a rock star like Bowie or Jimmy Page, then no-one could have stopped her, no matter how much protection was in force - because that is what she wanted to do.

Regardless of the campaigned and hash, Lori went to a hotel suite knowing that Bowie was there - because Bowie was there, and she went there to be as close to him as she could be. And even prior to the hotel suite, she went with deliberation to be around Bowie.

Bowie shouldn't have put himself in that position, of course, but i'd say that Lori Maddox is not in the same category as the victims of Glitter and Pitt. Glitter and Pitt stole their victims innocence - they were sick fucking individuals. Glitters own crimes went on for decades, unabated - even by law, he just skipped away to where he could abuse children unaffected by british law.

I'm not a Bowie fan, I have no allegiance to the man apart from liking a handful of his songs (hated his rendition of Andy Warhol and disliked Labyrinth with a passion) and certainly I have nothing invested in him. But, I don't see Bowie doing that Glitter stuff, any of it.

Prepubescent girls are not sexually active, some teenagers can be. And i'd say that Lori Maddox was, at least, awakening to her sexuality - her own words say as much.

****

I seem to recall that Bowie was accused of rape in the 80's, and if there had been a case of underage sex to answer, then that would have come out then - surely?
i understand what you're saying here...
the way i see it is that from the accounts i've read loris mum was single and perhaps not providing the support she should have and lori got involved with sable

But further to that they were fashion models. How many dodgy stories have we heard coming from the fashion world? What was the name of that photographer guy that there was some scandal about?

Many girls are preyed upon in the fashion industry and all get hooked to drugs to help keep their weight down at unhealthy levels

These girls sound like they were channeled to these rockstars. I mean if they were a couple of teenagers on the street would they get into the hotel room of bowie and page?

They were getting funnelled within that whole scene which they were in because of the fashion shoots

Adults all along that chain knew where the chain ended...so in my eyes there is a whole bunch of complicity before the girls even get to the rockstars
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-01-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #219
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no she doesn't say she is a virgin with jimmy she says she's 'just a baby'

we've already covered that
She says 'I was a virg.... I was just a baby...'

She wasn't too sure.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2016, 10:40 PM   #220
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
It's not ok for 13 year olds to be fucking 20-something year olds - no one here has supported that. But they have been able to see that perhaps this 13 year old girl was doing something that she wanted to do.

We're not about to start appealing for a statute re-write

And yes, at first she did look a bit uncomfortable when the interviewer bough up Bowie, but she was also relaxed and controlled during the rest of what they say.
i'm glad you saw that too
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.