Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 11-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #21
hayed joe

death well very up wake to hear of surprised was that creative life shocked to something and long to hear and he David Bowie's.

(Tried to pay tribute with a "cut-up technique" message)

R.I.P. David Bowie
Old 11-01-2016, 12:05 PM   #22
annieapple
Inactive

I like the Let's Dance album, with its success actually due to the creativity of Nile Rogers, Stevie Ray Vaughan and many others, in collaboration.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #23
blue2

Very sad RIP. But my irritation is these well off entertainment stars allow doctors near them plying them with Big Pharma drugging and radioactive substances when Curcumin Extract X4000 would cure and also Marijuana plant juiced has hundreds of anti cancer compounds plus essential fatty acids and amino acids. See Dr William Courtney. A study proved that Cannabinoids Improve Efficiency of Mitochondria and Remove Damaged Brain Cells but of course if something cannot be Patented then it will be outlawed due to Big Pharma industry and Cancer Act 1939 prohibiting talks of natural cures. It completely stinks.

Just as they did similarly get him hooked on drugs then the big kill to Michael Jackson.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Never liked his music

See him as another music industry puppet of the tavistock MKUltra social engineering of the general populace
Old 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #25
white light

Coming from South London it always felt like he was our megastar. Thanks for the music.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:30 PM   #26
ablitive

Journal.ie had a spread on him just three days ago, had a lump in my stomach and could sense this coming

Wanna know what David Bowie was up to at your age? We can tell you
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #27
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
RIP David Bowie. I am surprised that he lived as long as he did, with all the secrets that he aquired, in his business. He must have kept his gob shut. I liked his music that he supposedly wrote.
I am surprised that he didn't get his cancer fixed...with all that weath it's not as if he couldn't afford the best treatment available in the world.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #28
strummer101
Banned

The world is certainly a poorer place today than it was yesterday, sad day.

I see Michael Eavis puts him alongside Sinatra & Elvis. Gambaccini (does he do anything other than comment when people die?) ranks him alongside Beethoven! I can sort of see what he means.

I think if you took any half-decent band over the last 30 years, they will have their Bowie influence somewhere.

Unfortunately it did give us Gary Numan as well but guess you take the rough with the smooth!

That 'Life on Mars' video, still a killer today.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:45 PM   #29
elshaper
Inactive

Do you think Bowie's record will re-enter the chart like Lemmy did after his death? It was charted at 13 apparently.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #30
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Very sad RIP. But my irritation is these well off entertainment stars allow doctors near them plying them with Big Pharma drugging and radioactive substances when Curcumin Extract X4000 would cure and also Marijuana plant juiced has hundreds of anti cancer compounds plus essential fatty acids and amino acids. See Dr William Courtney. A study proved that Cannabinoids Improve Efficiency of Mitochondria and Remove Damaged Brain Cells but of course if something cannot be Patented then it will be outlawed due to Big Pharma industry and Cancer Act 1939 prohibiting talks of natural cures. It completely stinks.

Just as they did similarly get him hooked on drugs then the big kill to Michael Jackson.
He smoked cigarettes for most of his life, bear that in mind. It does catch up with most people.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:06 PM   #31
ronisron
Inactive

Seems kind of sudden, I don't remember if I heard or read he was sick prior to this. One of the first artists to become a publicly traded commodity, and I don't know of too many others who were at the level of success he was and just sort of quit like he did.

It must have been a particularly virulent form of cancer because he's worth a lot of money and could afford the best treatment out there. I'm not a huge fan but I like a lot of his stuff, Ziggy is great, Diamond Dogs, Hunky Dory, Scary Monsters, Let's Dance.... His contribution was made and felt, he was the weird, outsider guy who made it for all the other weird, outsider types.

The serious moonlight. RIP Starman.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:08 PM   #32
christuffer

Turned down a knighthood. A plus in my view.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:19 PM   #33
lavendersky

Did you see that creepy video he made before he died? I guess the elite wanted him to send us all a message before he croaked.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #34
rigsby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Never liked his music

See him as another music industry puppet of the tavistock MKUltra social engineering of the general populace
Yeah a big fat "meh" from me. Never liked the man or his music.

Given the nauseating coverage the BB-fcuking-C is giving the story, I'm beginning to wonder if he might have been some sort of nonce.

Anyway, don't mean to offend any Bowie fans out there, just couldn't give a tuppeny fcuk about him or his music.
rigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:34 PM   #35
babywithalaser

First of all, RIP Bowie.
Big fan of some of his work...some of it, not all.
He was certainly a one-off and god bless him for that.

But just watching the BBC news piece on him and it all seems very contrived, if that's the right word.
Cameron, with that -great!-another-opportunity-to-seem-like-I'm-just-a regular-guy smirk on his face obviously working to a script. It was nauseous to say the least.
Then there was that ****, Will Gomperts, a-rent-a-quote-gobshite-know it-all-authority-on-everything spouting pretty much the same shit.

I realised afterwards that one word was consistently pumped out almost NLP like- Change.

I can't quite put my finger on it, it felt weird.

Watch the BBC six o'clock news tonight and see if you get the same vibe.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:16 PM   #36
fairyprincess

Firstly. I love labyrinth.

Secondly, I have my own theory.

Jennifer Connelly plays Sarah. A teenage girl from a single family, who dad remarries. film implies she had no friends and no boyfriends.

The character would rather play childish dress up games rather the average teenage persuits. And her bedroom is littered with items that seem to show up in her trip through the labyrinth BEFORE it happens, including a photo of her with David Bowie.

This implies that her whole adventure is psychotic episode, brought on by her adolescence and her family life.

The presence of the 'goblin king' who looks like David Bowie implies its a strong sexual fantasy, that only resolves itself when she realize she can control her urges....

Watch it. See if I'm wrong...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 16-01-2016 at 11:45 PM. Reason: quote
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:41 PM   #37
jake_ball

This BBC archive interview in New York from 2002, after about 12 mins Bowie talks about 911 and fear (I'm listening to that bit now) and he became very worried for his young daughter for what is coming in the future :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35278805
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 11-01-2016 at 02:45 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:55 PM   #38
markgobell

Thank you for entertaining us David ...

Last edited by markgobell; 11-01-2016 at 03:34 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:56 PM   #39
ennui

Did anyone else notice how much that guy on Sky News called Jack Steven talking about Bowies death looked like him?

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Last edited by ennui; 11-01-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Massive image
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:56 PM   #40
grasshopper

R.I.P.

I bet he will be buried at Golders Green