Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
angelmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 874
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Rick Clay re port au prince

I cant get the Rick Clay interview out of my head and how he talked about the link between the massacre in port a prince,which was carried out by the UN a couple of years ago and prince william.

william hasnt been off the news since the earthquake , has anyone else thought this or am i just going mad?:mad

:
__________________
"I'd rather be mad with the truth than sane with lie's"


join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
anthony1965
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,342
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Thanks for posting.

This was the first I've listened to Rik speaking.

What a brilliant bloke.

Lots of interesting stuff here, and the Prince / Haiti link reminds me again of the Madness Prince song I posted on the forum today.
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
advancedbeliefz
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The land of the liverbird
Posts: 41
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default SYNCRO thought :)

thank goodness some one else picked up on that

been spreading his links virally , freeman posted this in his chat while discussing haiti
http://www.haitixchange.com/index.ph...ort-au-prince/
advancedbeliefz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
angelmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 874
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1965 View Post
Thanks for posting.

This was the first I've listened to Rik speaking.

What a brilliant bloke.

Lots of interesting stuff here, and the Prince / Haiti link reminds me again of the Madness Prince song I posted on the forum today.
send me a link to your post please , be interesting to watch all the rick clay videos if you havent seen them bless him he was only 26yr old and he died 2 weeks after this interview RIP
__________________
"I'd rather be mad with the truth than sane with lie's"


join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #5
themime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,629
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

So what do you think OP was the purpose of the earthquake?

Was it another sacrifice?
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
angelmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 874
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedbeliefz View Post
thank goodness some one else picked up on that

been spreading his links virally , freeman posted this in his chat while discussing haiti
http://www.haitixchange.com/index.ph...ort-au-prince/
Thx for this ink ,,,, the plot thickens , and ppl suffer ,,it's all too much
__________________
"I'd rather be mad with the truth than sane with lie's"


join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #7
anthony1965
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,342
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmoon View Post
send me a link to your post please , be interesting to watch all the rick clay videos if you havent seen them bless him he was only 26yr old and he died 2 weeks after this interview RIP
I felt sad listening to him knowing that he's no longer around.

Here are the lyrics to the song... I posted them on tintins new behind the news and he elaborated on them already:

Note the mention of the ghost dance. Voodoo is massive in Haiti. Zombies are real there, not just hollywood fantasy. No wonder Madonna and the rest want to be linked with this...

Prince by Madness

"An earthquake is erupting,

But not in Orange Street

A ghost dance is preparing

You've got to help us with your feet"

"It's up to you out there

to get him back on his feet"

"Bring back the...

Who is the...

We want the...

Bring back the PRINCE"
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
In 1751 and 1771, this town was completely destroyed by an earthquake.
These dates are right in my current numerical line of sight

Possibly selection was based on this resonance

http://www.haitixchange.com/index.ph...ort-au-prince/
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
angelmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 874
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony1965 View Post
I felt sad listening to him knowing that he's no longer around.

Here are the lyrics to the song... I posted them on tintins new behind the news and he elaborated on them already:

Note the mention of the ghost dance. Voodoo is massive in Haiti. Zombies are real there, not just hollywood fantasy. No wonder Madonna and the rest want to be linked with this...

Prince by Madness

"An earthquake is erupting,

But not in Orange Street

A ghost dance is preparing

You've got to help us with your feet"

"It's up to you out there

to get him back on his feet"

"Bring back the...

Who is the...

We want the...

Bring back the PRINCE"

OMG , who wrote this and what year? thx for posting x x
__________________
"I'd rather be mad with the truth than sane with lie's"


join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,147
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Speaking of Earthquakes, I was just checking the map here.
There's currently an Earthquake occurring at Yellowstone national park. Is this normal or regular or is this something to worry about?
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
themime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,629
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Speaking of Earthquakes, I was just checking the map here.
There's currently an Earthquake occurring at Yellowstone national park. Is this normal or regular or is this something to worry about?
Don't sweat it.
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #12
anthony1965
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,342
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmoon View Post
OMG , who wrote this and what year? thx for posting x x
It was Madness, written in 1979 as a tribute to ska legend Prince Buster.

anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
angelmoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 874
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
So what do you think OP was the purpose of the earthquake?

Was it another sacrifice?
well suppose i do wonder , it just hit me seeing william and charles on the news every day since it happened and yet we havent seen him for a while , what do you think ?
__________________
"I'd rather be mad with the truth than sane with lie's"


join the North East Truth @ http://northetruth.ning.com/
angelmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #14
themime
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Watching ants shout at the Sun
Posts: 2,629
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmoon View Post
well suppose i do wonder , it just hit me seeing william and charles on the news every day since it happened and yet we havent seen him for a while , what do you think ?
Personally I think that the quake was caused by the Pacific Plate twisting clockwise. This may have been caused by a weakening in the magnetosphere and the resulting radiation warming Earth's core.

Not saying HAARP wasn't involved but if my hypothesis is correct it's worse than a targeted strike.

...happy thoughts eh?
__________________
Bill Hicks is overrated.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #15
kerbnix
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 394
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
Personally I think that the quake was caused by the Pacific Plate twisting clockwise. This may have been caused by a weakening in the magnetosphere and the resulting radiation warming Earth's core.

Not saying HAARP wasn't involved but if my hypothesis is correct it's worse than a targeted strike.

...happy thoughts eh?
My thoughts exactly.
kerbnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Speaking of Earthquakes, I was just checking the map here.
There's currently an Earthquake occurring at Yellowstone national park. Is this normal or regular or is this something to worry about?
Well if its about 8 and above time to head for the hills
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #17
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,147
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Well if its about 8 and above time to head for the hills
That's ok then, it was only a 7.9.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #18
pinkgeranium
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SE London
Posts: 676
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
So what do you think OP was the purpose of the earthquake?

Was it another sacrifice?

Maybe the looting and chaos will herald the way for the formation of a global emergency army,
to step in and automatically take over when there is a disaster and
the infrastructure of a country falls apart....? (Problem-Reaction-Solution)

Didn't that national guard woman post a video saying that they were
all given an impromptu medical (before The earthquake)..........meaning they were about to be deployed.


Then, Obama says on the news that Reservists will be called up to help
in Haiti......Coincidence..?

Last edited by pinkgeranium; 18-01-2010 at 12:43 PM.
pinkgeranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #19
grenadene
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: North Lincolnshire
Posts: 3,278
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedbeliefz View Post
thank goodness some one else picked up on that

been spreading his links virally , freeman posted this in his chat while discussing haiti
http://www.haitixchange.com/index.ph...ort-au-prince/
I'd not read that before. Thanks for posting.
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #20
deafbred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,428
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Question Idk, Connecting Dots....

here is a posting i did the other day

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1645

prince william is visiting australia..

one second, let me listen to that Ric Clay interview,

Thanks for posting!
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.