Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 17-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #221
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe 90 View Post
If the Earth has an 800 mile deep solid crust with a hollow interior where does the lava come from when a volcano erupts?
Aye.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #222
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
The overwhelming evidence for me is...that if mainstream says it is NOT....then it MUST be!
Mainstream science up until the 1920's considered this as a sane bonefide theory, so much so they patented the idea. Then suddenly all research stopped and the official story without any real evidence of anything against (as they haven't officially dug a hole to see) states that it's solid, even though there is scientific evidence against this official theory. (smells fishy)
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 04:57 PM   #223
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
Haggy, if one goes up in a very tall structure, on a clear day you can see the Earth's curve. I saw it in the CN Tower , in Toronto,years ago.
Nick, I'm sure the Earth is curved, I just doubt that it is a solid, unbroken sphere

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #224
jamesk
Inactive

I don't know if the earth is hollow or solid.

Over the last twenty plus years, I've read a lot about the earth being hollow, and there is a lot evidence to support the hollow earth. The general consensus (the earth is solid, with a hot, molten core), is not based on any solid science - just assumptions.

We'll know for sure if we can ever go there or the presumed technologically advanced hollow earth people come out!
jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #225
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk View Post

Over the last twenty plus years, I've read a lot about the earth being hollow, and there is a lot evidence to support the hollow earth. The general consensus (the earth is solid, with a hot, molten core), is not based on any solid science - just assumptions.

We'll know for sure if we can ever go there or the presumed technologically advanced hollow earth people come out!

It's ironic that if people live there they're only eight hundred to 1000 miles away... beneath our feet! If we could drive a car straight down we could get there in a day or two.

Old 18-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #226
abaddon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
If we could drive a car straight down we could get there in a day or two.
Keen as mustard
abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #227
umbrex

ok..

if the earth was hollow we wouldnøt have a magnetic field!

it is generated when the liquid layer spins faster than the harder upper crust. electromagnetics - wauw. its insane that this crap has gotten so many replies.

massive cave systems, sure ...a hollow earth, use your brain.

or did someone/something put it there to test your faith ?
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #228
adzboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
ok..

it is generated when the liquid layer spins faster than the harder upper crust. electromagnetics - wauw. its insane that this crap has gotten so many replies.

if the earth was SOLID we wouldn't have a magnetic field!

massive cave systems, sure ...a SOLID earth, use your brain.

or did someone/something put it there to test YOUR faith ?

Works both ways mate.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #229
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post

Works both ways mate.
u forgot to base yours on science... ass

but yeah, in kindergarden the children often just reverses the argument. this is also a common case for people without a solid argument and a feeble mind

Last edited by umbrex; 19-03-2008 at 06:17 AM.
Old 18-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #230
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:

Works both ways mate.
That reversal didn't make any sense.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #231
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk View Post

Actually, the scientific assumption is that the Earth's core is solid metal (mostly iron), surrounded by a molten outer core.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 03:33 AM   #232
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
Actually, the scientific assumption is that the Earth's core is solid metal (mostly iron), surrounded by a molten outer core.
I thought it was liquid?
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 06:17 AM   #233
umbrex

Quote:

it's solid per say, since its contained. but the principles still stands. the difference in the movement of the 2 crusts/layers act like a generator. tesla build some of his principles on it.
Old 19-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #234
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
"There are fresh water rivers which flow out of of the Inner Earth
carrying vegetation and pollen, freezes, so forming the fresh water icebergs in an area of apparently only salt water.. There are books that reveal the detailed evidence, I can recommend THE HOLLOW EARTH by Dr. Raymond Bernard."-- David Icke, THE BIGGEST SECRET
so..

either there is a fresh water river flowing, or....

icebergs are huge chips from the main block which is made by years and years and years of snow and rain. when water evaporates (here it comes) salt doesn't go with it. the basic principle of distillation. when you add salt to water, you lower the freezing point by a few degrees, which is why they salt the roads in the winter, another argument for icebergs being made from snow and rain, not some freshwaterstream from the hollow earth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
BACHELOR IN SCIENCE
LOL!
Old 19-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #235
hagbard_celine

Quote:
ok..

Very drole!

Why couldn't movement of magma layers inside the crustal shell generate the Earth's magnetic field? Also there's more to the magetosphere than we currently know; like every 200,000 years it weakens for about two milliennia then flips! Why?

Old 19-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #236
hagbard_celine

Quote:

but yeah, in kindergarden the children often just reverses the argument. this is also a common case for people without a solid argument and a feeble mind

I find that people without a solid arguement tend to be the rudest and most aggressive ones; they do things like calling others "ass".

Old 19-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #237
hagbard_celine

Quote:
so..

icebergs are huge chips from the main block which is made by years and years and years of snow and rain. when water evaporates (here it comes) salt doesn't go with it. the basic principle of distillation. when you add salt to water, you lower the freezing point by a few degrees, which is why they salt the roads in the winter, another argument for icebergs being made from snow and rain, not some freshwaterstream from the hollow earth...

LOL!
So where do the embedded leaves shrubes and pollen come from? they don't fall out of the sky like the rain (Well I know there are reports that such things occasionally happen, but it's usually frogs or fish that fall.)

Old 19-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #238
adzboarder

Quote:

I havent got a solid argument, but a hollow one.

Quote:
That reversal didn't make any sense.
That's not what my comment was for. All I am saying is that you guys state things with utmost certainty when in fact you have absolutely NO proof and none of us know one way or the other as to whether the earth is hollow or solid. All of this thread is speculative ideas, we do not know for sure and we will probably never know. What we do know is that time and time again conventional science and "laws" of physics can and will be broken, it's just a matter of time and some open thinking.

You would be one of those guys who argued the case for a flat earth for years only for your theory to be obliterated in due course.

Those without a solid argument and a feeble mind would resort to calling others "ass" as you have nicely shown so cheers for that, I love you too, and I really mean that Umbrex. Peace be with you and please do laugh in my face when you can actually prove your solid earth "theory".

Thanks.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #239
umbrex

Quote:
Very drole!

Why couldn't movement of magma layers inside the crustal shell generate the Earth's magnetic field?
not enough mass for gravity. assuming this would imply that there would be an antire layer of magma covering the inner shell (lol), hovering on the ceiling. it would make for some magnetic ressonance, but again - u must see how rediculous this sounds.

Quote:
Also there's more to the magetosphere than we currently know; like every 200,000 years it weakens for about two milliennia then flips! Why?
honestly, i can't tell ya m8.

Quote:
I find that people without a solid arguement tend to be the rudest and most aggressive ones; they do things like calling others "ass".
implying that i don't have the solid argument (just to set things straight), totally leaving out consideration about the guy i posted it to, who made a BS post, leaving out the argument, which made it make sense, rendering his post to be nonsense - to which i made the claim that he was an ass. fair enough in my book.

Quote:
So where do the embedded leaves shrubes and pollen come from? they don't fall out of the sky like the rain (Well I know there are reports that such things occasionally happen, but it's usually frogs or fish that fall.)
Pollen can be carried that far it seems, at least to the northern cap. again, not enough info to make the argument.
but lets say there was an underwater freshwater stream:

for this to work, the hollow earth would have either an infinite source of water, allowing it to stream continuously - or the inside is more or less all salt from the influx of saltwater, which then returns to the upper layer as freshwater. either way, no way. And give me one pick about the streets being filled with froggies, not some link on the internet where u read it.

Last edited by umbrex; 19-03-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 19-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #240
umbrex

Quote:
I havent got a solid argument, but a hollow one.
grasping for straws

Quote:
That's not what my comment was for. All I am saying is that you guys state things with utmost certainty when in fact you have absolutely NO proof and none of us know one way or the other as to whether the earth is hollow or solid. All of this thread is speculative ideas, we do not know for sure and we will probably never know. What we do know is that time and time again conventional science and "laws" of physics can and will be broken, it's just a matter of time and some open thinking.
so you shoouldn't speculate ?

Quote:
You would be one of those guys who argued the case for a flat earth for years only for your theory to be obliterated in due course.
doing some speculationg of your own (making you quite the hypocrite). i wouldn't be one of them, as i can think for myself. i use my rationality, intelligence and knowledge (esoteric and ordinary), trying not to be caught up in whatever paradigm, wether it be icke'ism or whatever religious dogma.

Quote:
Those without a solid argument and a feeble mind would resort to calling others "ass" as you have nicely shown so cheers for that,
i called you an ass, because you deconstructed my post, robbed it of meaning, reversed it to make a pretty lame point. a point you have just failed to live up to yourself. thank you for that.

Quote:
I love you too, and I really mean that Umbrex. Peace be with you and please do laugh in my face when you can actually prove your solid earth "theory".
no, you don't love me, you're being passive aggressive - envigorated/aroused by the fact that hagbard is "on your" side, hoping that i would be annoyed, and that's malevolenct, and kinda knocks you off the piedestal you are trying to put yourself on to (2nd time in 1 post).

and if you really really really love me, then you don't have a clue about what love is.