Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #1
techman

Default Long Lost Family: agenda?

I don't watch TV, but my girlfriend does and one she regularly watches is Long Lost Family. I'm sure there is some agenda behind this programme, but until recently I couldn't quite figure what it could be. I don't watch it but I do listen to it whilst on I'm browsing this forum, and what I notice is the constant mention of DNA databases used to track down lost relatives. Is this being used to push the idea of databasing your information so that, in the future, people are able to track down people?, of course on the flipside used to store all of your private info?.

One ep I was just listening to, where one person who was looking for his rather asked Devina how they got hold of a photo, to which she replied "we found it on a database". I thought "so what database is this exactly?", though there was no mention of database this was.

There's just something about this programme I don't like, and I think it's being used to pull the heartstrings and used for something, what exactly I can't say, but my guess is what I said above.

Last edited by techman; 26-02-2019 at 09:59 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:02 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

I don't own a TV but when i see bits of it all i see is social engineering. It's just relentless social engineering designed to shape peoples perceptions and to subconsciously nudge them in the direction that the engineers of perception want them to go in

The DNA companies offering to tell people their own history share that DNA data with the intelligence agencies and law enforcement and also people have given samples to different companies and found they have given them back different answers

So clearly the whole thing is a scam that not only can't be trusted to tell you the truth of your origins but will also share your DNA with the very same deep state that is building a technocracy that will use your biomettric data to control you

Its a way of tricking you into freely giving up the data of the very building blocks of your body

if the deep state is to be able to target people with the correct frequencies then they must know your individual set up

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-02-2019 at 10:05 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #3
techman

You hit the nail on the head with the term "social engineering". I don't know why I never said that (probably a brain fart moment lol) because I hear this phrase all the time from Mark Devlin when he talks about the likes of Edward Bernays and others who used propaganda and social engineering to shape our minds (not sure who coined that term tbh). Social engineering is what it at play with the programme I mentioned, especially regarding DNA.

I've noticed a lot of Ancestry adverts on TV lately.

Last edited by techman; 26-02-2019 at 10:29 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:36 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
You hit the nail on the head with the term "social engineering". I don't know why I never said that (probably a brain fart moment lol) because I hear this phrase all the time from Mark Devlin when he talks about the likes of Edward Bernays and others who used propaganda and social engineering to shape our minds (not sure who coined that term tbh). Social engineering is what it at play with the programme I mentioned, especially regarding DNA.

I've noticed a lot of Ancestry adverts on TV lately.
well bernays is credited as the 'father of public relations' in the sense that he was a leading figure in the creation of the PR industry but the knowledge he was using to do that including the work of his own uncle sigmund freud is old information

The elites have known about information like personality types and how to manipulate perception for centuries if not millenia

Its an old game finding new expression
Old 26-02-2019, 11:54 AM   #5
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

reinforcing the family unit as the basis of society through blood line investigations.

trickle down ideology from the Royalty

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 26-02-2019 at 11:54 AM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
decim

They are at it.

Cornerstone - Wikipedia

In these cases the measure of the shadow is looked on as equivalent to the shadow itself, and to bury it is to bury the life or soul of the man, who, deprived of it, must die.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
reinforcing the family unit as the basis of society through blood line investigations.

trickle down ideology from the Royalty
no the family as the basic unit of society is what the elites want to destroy

they want people with no support group and no one who can stand together against the elites

''French virologist Luc Montagnier was joint winner of the Nobel Prize for Physiology or medicine in 2008 for identifying the 'HIV virus', but even more ground breaking was his 'discovery' that DNA communicates through extremely low frequency electromagnetic waves at a frequency of ....7.83Hz. I challenge the fact that he actually was the first to discover this connection because others outside the scientific mainstream were aware of this much earlier and i discussed this very phenomenon of DNA communication in my 2003 book, 'Infinate Love is the Only truth-everything else is illusion'. This was years before Montagnier announced his findings and others had been aware of the process even longer before that. Montagnier was, however, the first mainstream scientist to make these claims publically and that is significant in itself given the concrete block that is most of mainstream science. Montagnier's findings were predictably dismissed by many of his ilk, but they remain true all the same. This means that technologically-generated electromagnetic fields can disrupt the frequency communications of DNA and so distort the human genetic structure and trigger mutation and even block the continuation of human life replication. This is precisely what the crazies are seeking to do''
-David Icke, 'The perception deception' p769