Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #41
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear runciter
kind regards
I am not here to convert anyone, but merely to show the facts.
It was clear to me that even before I found Matrix V that there was something irredeemable about the majority.
Let me ask you a question.
If the majority are decent then why is our World in such a mess?
Problems in any society are caused by collective problems as well as leadersip problems.
I don't see how a decent majority could live in a World of such chaos unless they were the root cause.
yours thankfully
John
i think it's because of the duplicity of some people, most humans are simply manipulated and deceived.

they have a tendency to trust others, but this doesn't make them inferior, quite the opposite i would say.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:30 AM   #42
metacomet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

The OP quotation makes absolute sense to me and I agree with it completely.

Icke also talks about the biological computer of our mind and how it is programmed for some people to run on autopilot.

I believe that at some points in our lives, all of us may be guilty of running on auto-pilot and at some point consciousness enters us and starts to re-write our software... so perhaps not all 'minion incarnations' stay that way forever... but many sadly do run their entire life without deviation from the program.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #43
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
i think it's because of the duplicity of some people, most humans are simply manipulated and deceived.

they have a tendency to trust others, but this doesn't make them inferior, quite the opposite i would say.
Dear runciter
kind regards
What are you talking about?
People are hoodwinking and deceiving each other day in and day out, they are no better than the politicians just less powerful.
How much interaction do you have with everyday people?
I feel that it is time for you to get your head out of the clouds.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:34 AM   #44
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
The OP quotation makes absolute sense to me and I agree with it completely.

Icke also talks about the biological computer of our mind and how it is programmed for some people to run on autopilot.

I believe that at some points in our lives, all of us may be guilty of running on auto-pilot and at some point consciousness enters us and starts to re-write our software... so perhaps not all 'minion incarnations' stay that way forever... but many sadly do run their entire life without deviation from the program.
speaking of others as if they were robots or cattle is a bit judgemental, don't you think?

and i can't help noticing that the elites have probably very similar views on "the masses".
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:37 AM   #45
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
I have had a two week vacation and I have now returned.
I read David Icke's book Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is illusion.
I found very revealing information.



David Icke, the preacher of Oneness has contrasted one person from another by calling some of them Red Dress Programs.
Why is it that The Author of Matrix V gets a raw deal from people here by mentioning the idea of Minion Incarnations?
It is obvious that there are people who are mere vessels of The Game who don't have individual consciousness and hence live to serve the system at the expense of Higher Selves.
I feel that David Icke supporters need to justify themselves in dismissing the idea of Minions when the man himself states that there are people without consciousness in our society.
If you could ponder over the points here and get back to me I'd be so grateful.
yours thankfully
John
Some of what is written here practicly states that some people have no human soul or are indeed none reality enterties .
this also then gives rise to the facts that other creatures can also reside here within the human body.

thats what I understand it as .

yet many people knew this anyway its just that David icke can describe it so much better .

I too agree that Minions ( what ever they be ) can exist here on earth .

but then this means ----------so can reptilian beings and more .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #46
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear runciter
kind regards
What are you talking about?
People are hoodwinking and deceiving each other day in and day out, they are no better than the politicians just less powerful.
How much interaction do you have with everyday people?
I feel that it is time for you to get your head out of the clouds.
yours thankfully
John
john, in my reality people are mostly decent, and they don't seem to be that deceptive.

to become a politician you have to develop your manipulatory skills, it's a different environment.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #47
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
The OP quotation makes absolute sense to me and I agree with it completely.

Icke also talks about the biological computer of our mind and how it is programmed for some people to run on autopilot.

I believe that at some points in our lives, all of us may be guilty of running on auto-pilot and at some point consciousness enters us and starts to re-write our software... so perhaps not all 'minion incarnations' stay that way forever... but many sadly do run their entire life without deviation from the program.
Dear metacomet
kind regards
The Earth Planetary Spirit is the Nature Spirit within the Earth.
David Icke says that nature are holograms of the Matrix, but I disagree.
It would be more accurate to state that Nature is the Earth Planetary Spirit's gift to us and it sends forth part of its spirit in each nature creation (plants, insects, animals etc).
What Icke says about the body being a hologram of the Matrix and how body without consciousness will simple be a product of the Matrix.
Only consciousness within the hologram (body) can overwrite the DNA.
Well this logic doesn't clash with The Author's idea of Minion Incarnations.
If the Earth Planetary Spirit ensouls Nature, it only sends portions of Shimself into animal bodies and what do you think happens when these Incarnational strands mistakenly become humans?
Well only a very dim consciousness runs the hologram and hence that hologram is nothing more than an aspect of The Game.
When I say dim, I mean dim, bear in mind that each Animal Spirit is apart of its group hive mind (All Moneys have the same Spirit, hundreth monkey bypass).
I think that the whole point is that Earth Planetary Spirit ensouls Game players, All aspects of nature are Game players in their respective habitats.
Animal spirits in animal bodies are merely Game players with no potential to be anything different, how would animal spirits in human bodies be anything different?
The Author of Matrix V is right on the money about Minion Incarnations.
Only those humans with a Higher Self can be more than the hologram (body) that is a product of the Matrix.
This is beyond question a most fascinating subject to discuss and I am glad that we are shining a light on the subject.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #48
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Animal spirits in animal bodies are merely Game players with no potential to be anything different, how would animal spirits in human bodies be anything different?
are you sure that icke's views on red dresses are based on the same nazi principles?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #49
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
are you sure that icke's views on red dresses are based on the same nazi principles?
Dear runciter
kind regards
Can't you see the logic of what is being said here?
The Earth Planetary Spirit ensouls nature, nature is an aspect of The Game.
Icke is saying that there are bodies with no consciousness within them, these are termed as Red Dress programs.
The Author of Matrix V says that there are people with a dim consciousness (animal spirit) within them, these are known as Minion Incarnation.
What seperates a human being (with a Higher Self) from an animal?
The human being has the spiritual capacity to go beyond The Game and an Animal is a Game player, it believes in the World around them and has no capability to see or go beyond it.
An Animal has ruthless instincts and is on consistent survival mode, they are the ultimate expression of Game players.
Therefore if an animal spirit incarnates in human form, then the dim consciousness within cannot take the human form beyond Game mode and that particular human will embody The Game.
This fact has nothing to do with Nazism and its idea of divisions.
Hitler preached about the division of one race and another, the superiority of one race to another etc.
David Icke and The Author of Matrix V both condemn racism.
Here is The Author of Matrix V writing about polaric racism here.
1. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va...lerian_12n.htm
I feel that it is time for you to start reading and pondering instead of sticking to your simplistic view of life.
This is a great research forum and it has all of the tools necessary for a person who has the will and desire for research through the wide range of varying discussions here.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 20-10-2009 at 09:09 AM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #50
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Can't you see the logic of what is being said here?
sorry but there's no logic here, only speculation based on personal beliefs.

an answer to my question would be appreciated, i think icke's views are slightly different.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #51
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
sorry but there's no logic here, only speculation based on personal beliefs.

an answer to my question would be appreciated, i think icke's views are slightly different.
Dear runciter
kind regards
I can't be bothered to argue the toss with you or debate you, neither am I inclined to talk about the matter with you any longer.
There is no difference between the idea of Red Dress Programs and Minions except this.

Red Dress Programs = bodies without consciousness who are products of the Matrix.

Minion Incarnations = bodies with animal spirits driving them who are Game players.

The only difference is that there is a dispute about consciousness (no consciousness or dim consciousness).
In either case the bodies are described as Game players who are here to uphold The Game and not to go beyond it.
A Higher Self spirit can change the reality of their body and their reality but only individually and not collectively.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #52
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Red Dress Programs = bodies without consciousness who are products of the Matrix.
you wrote about minions

Quote:
Animal spirits in animal bodies are merely Game players with no potential to be anything different
now, are you sure that icke thinks the same about red dresses?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #53
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dear Friends
kind regards
Here are examples of the most blatant Minion Incarnations.
1. http://judicial-inc.biz/Whipple.htm
These two lawyers abused their Dogs sexually and these Dogs eventually mauled Diane Whipple to death.
These murderers, rapists and child abusers shown in the news are also Minion Incarnations.
They have animalistic instincts and the lack of conscience which is something shows their spiritual identity.
These people cannot be anything other than what they are because the spirit that is in the body is both animalistic and dim at the same time.
The body on its own is animalistic and the spirit of an animal within a human body can only bring forth examples (basic and extreme) of animalistic behaviour.
A Higher Self can reign a body in and make the body go beyond its Game based tendencies.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 20-10-2009 at 11:46 AM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #54
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Dear John,

Your posts on minion incarnations have had me thinking recently, though I would need to read more on the subject.

I wondered if you were familiar with the I Ching from the Taoist tradition?

The 10th hexagram, 'Treading' seems to be saying quite similar:

"Heaven and the lake show a difference of elevation that inheres in the natures of the two, hence no envy arises. Among mankind also there are necessarily differences of elevation; it is impossible to bring about universal equality. But it is important that differences in social rank should not be arbitrary and unjust, for if this occurs, envy and class struggle are the inevitable consequences. If, on the other hand, external differences in rank correspond with differences in inner worth, and if inner worth forms the criterion of external rank, people acquiesce and order reigns in society".
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #55
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Dear John,

Your posts on minion incarnations have had me thinking recently, though I would need to read more on the subject.

I wondered if you were familiar with the I Ching from the Taoist tradition?

The 10th hexagram, 'Treading' seems to be saying quite similar:

"Heaven and the lake show a difference of elevation that inheres in the natures of the two, hence no envy arises. Among mankind also there are necessarily differences of elevation; it is impossible to bring about universal equality. But it is important that differences in social rank should not be arbitrary and unjust, for if this occurs, envy and class struggle are the inevitable consequences. If, on the other hand, external differences in rank correspond with differences in inner worth, and if inner worth forms the criterion of external rank, people acquiesce and order reigns in society".
Dear Sir
kind regards
I am not overly familiar with the I-Ching or Taoism but I have no doubt of its sincerity in spiritual terms.
I get what the message is from the quote though.
The corruption and greed of the higher ups creates revolutions.
The massive wealth of the Czars and the poverty of Russians caused the Bolshevik Revolution to happen rightly or wrongly.
If the majority of people in the UK were not Minion Incarnations then I am sure that we would have had a revolution against these scumbags in parliament who have been claiming expenses that they are not entitled to.
If the leaders were inwardly good, then no one would complain that they were leaders or have more wealth because they would be entitled to it.
It would also be wise for leaders to curb any inclination towards excessive materialism anyway so that they are balanced and can see things from a fair perspective.
I don't believe in equality because no one is the same in terms of character, worth and experiences.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 20-10-2009 at 12:10 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #56
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Here are examples of the most blatant Minion Incarnations.
1. http://judicial-inc.biz/Whipple.htm
These two lawyers abused their Dogs sexually and these Dogs eventually mauled Diane Whipple to death.
These murderers, rapists and child abusers shown in the news are also Minion Incarnations.
They have animalistic instincts and the lack of conscience which is something shows their spiritual identity.
These people cannot be anything other than what they are because the spirit that is in the body is both animalistic and dim at the same time.
The body on its own is animalistic and the spirit of an animal within a human body can only bring forth examples (basic and extreme) of animalistic behaviour.
A Higher Self can reign a body in and make the body go beyond its Game based tendencies.
yours thankfully
John
are these two lawyers somehow representative of the vast majority of mankind?
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #57
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
are these two lawyers somehow representative of the vast majority of mankind?
I think it was a reference to 'most blatant' example. If I could I would invite you to come round and take you on a 'minion tour' of some of the areas near here, its sometimes so obvious you can't possibly not see the behavioural differences and the pack or hive mind thinking.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #58
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

QUOTE= Moral Man "Dear Friends
kind regards
I have had a two week vacation and I have now returned.
I read David Icke's book Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is illusion.
I found very revealing information."


'Vacation' jesus man, aren't you from England! 'Holiday' would suffice.

Im sick to death of this US minion manipulation of the English Language and YOU of all people.

Do you say ZEEBRA too?
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
are these two lawyers somehow representative of the vast majority of mankind?
Dear runciter
kind regards
I would say that these two lawyers are extreme example of the majority (Minion Incarnations).
I don't think that the majority of Minions don't partake in beastality but I am sure that alot of them do.
There are differing degrees of Minions in society, the mainstream ones comprise of the human sheep all around us, the others are lowlife con-artists and the worst Minions are the freaks who are splashed all over the news in regards to their sickening crimes.
The Earth Planetary Spirit is deeply distressed by this situation as Shim never intended for strands of Shimself to occupy human bodies.
The Reptilians want it this way, religion has aided it due to the breeding command (go forth and multiply) and other factors.
I think that all of this bizarre sex out of marriage, dysgenics and inbreeding has also caused the rise of Minions also.
Now we have a situation where most people are simply aspects of The Game and nothing more.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #60
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
I would say that these two lawyers are extreme example of the majority (Minion Incarnations).
I don't think that the majority of Minions don't partake in beastality but I am sure that alot of them do.
i would say that these two lawyers are extreme example of a minority of disturbed individuals.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.