Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #41
epic fail guy

This forum is an illusion. Why am i posting on here?

Love and light to infinity going through all celestial beings on earth.
epic fail guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #42
amokk1

Is the Law of Attraction not applicable to this thread?
amokk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #43
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

I've revised my thoughts.

Love is real, it takes many forms.
Everybody wants to be loved.

The task is, in finding a companion....to find the one who will share and reciprocate the love that is desired to be shared.

It's a bummer when things don't work but life goes on.

Perhaps Deepak Chopra, in one of his books, was correct when he wrote that there are thousands of potentially suitable partners for each person....not just one as we have been brought up to believe from those fairy tales.

Maybe in other dimensions there are other kinds of unity to experience that the union of male and female does not play a part in.
I don't know.

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 14-06-2009 at 03:38 PM.
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #44
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Also, I don't really believe everything that article on twin flames said, that I posted some time ago. It said that you only find them when you no longer feel the need to find them. I don't think that's true because there are many wonderful people who have devoted their lives to others who aren't with anybody. Usually they don't desire to be with anybody. Without the desire, how can you attract?

I came up with a controversial insight a few years ago.....that desire is the basis of all creation.....desire; movement.

(I wish the neighbors next door would turn down their chavy music, LoL).

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 14-06-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 14-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #45
simplysimon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
Also, I don't really believe everything that article on twin flames said, that I posted some time ago. It said that you only find them when you no longer feel the need to find them. I don't think that's true because there are many wonderful people who have devoted their lives to others who aren't with anybody. Usually they don't desire to be with anybody. Without the desire, how can you attract?

I came up with a controversial insight a few years ago.....that desire is the basis of all creation.....desire; movement.

(I wish the neighbors next door would turn down their chavy music, LoL).
LISW, your thoughts are the basis for everything you create, you are one of the people that I've noticed that really gets it! Just remember "The Universe" really doesn't care what rules you create for yourself, it still loves you and is currently lining up all the actors for you to get exactly what you have asked for.

"The Universe" already knows how incredible you are, how strong, how sensitive, how kind and how caring. If only you could see yourself as "The Universe" does, you would feel, well, so proud of yourself.
simplysimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #46
metacomet

I think there are alot of frustrated individuals in the world who seek to sabotage the meaning of words like 'relationship' and 'love' and 'soulmates' etc.

I say give it a rest.

Find people in this life who make you happy. If you love them, then love them.

The worst thing you can do is over-think everything.

Yeah, love can hurt. Being without people you love hurts. So what?

Being born into this world hurts but by the time you're 5 years old you forget that pain and have seen plenty of beautiful things, been happy plenty of times etc.

Your love life is the same way. There is alot of pain but don't even kid yourself - it is worth the moments of serenity and happiness.

The only people who stomp around saying 'fuck love' and 'fuck relationships' etc. are those who have gotten wrapped up in bitter thoughts. They are thinking too much.

This world is full of bitter people who think too much.

As to the notion that hormones are the cause of your emotions - that is a materialist mind set and I refuse to accept it.

Your consciousness is what manifests your physical brain - not the other way around.

Your emotional and spiritual body is what manifests hormonal changes in your physical body - not the other way around.

Your anger, disappointment, self-pity and desire is what spawns the pain inside your hearts considering the topic of love etc. Not the other way around.

We all know the 'love yourself first' rule. It's there for a reason.

So that you can't stomp around being a miserable bastard and blaming your spouse, your partner, or whoever. The rule is that you must confront yourself first. Again - more reason to not hang all of your hopes, dreams, and frustrations on romantic definitions like 'relationships' etc.

Free yourself. Love is not a burden until you feel you are in debt to it (i.e. you feel you have a deficit of it). The only option then is not to say 'well, fuck love altogether'... you're just going to dig that deficit even deeper.

Hope this makes sense.

Last edited by metacomet; 14-06-2009 at 09:33 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #47
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Also... i know it sounds cliche but i honestly swear by this... what seems to be 'bad' or a negative situation... is always for a reason... its prepares you for the next phase of whats to come or teaches you something... everything happens for a reason... i always tell myself that when things seem shitty... and im always right... when its good again i look back and you can always trace back and say 'if that shitty thing hadnt happened.. then this great thing couldnt have happened.

Think of it like Icke says... your higher self sees further down the river than you... while you're in the boat... all you can see is whats at eye level... the approaching rocks and the rapids... but the higher self can see further down the river round the corner where after the rapids and the rocks there's peaceful calm waters and lovely things ahead!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #48
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysimon View Post
LISW, your thoughts are the basis for everything you create, you are one of the people that I've noticed that really gets it! Just remember "The Universe" really doesn't care what rules you create for yourself, it still loves you and is currently lining up all the actors for you to get exactly what you have asked for.

"The Universe" already knows how incredible you are, how strong, how sensitive, how kind and how caring. If only you could see yourself as "The Universe" does, you would feel, well, so proud of yourself.
Well I think I'm going to ride off gallantly into the forest toward Rivendell, on a beautiful horse on a gentle enchanted moonlit night.
Old 14-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #49
metacomet

Quote:
I just feel, if it was meant to happen for me, it would have done already......
Well stop that.

You aren't some 70 year old woman in a rocking chair looking back on a life long gone or something. It's incredible to me how many young women are acting like that nowadays.

Quote:
Something I wrote a while back:

I hate being a woman
I hate having desire
I hate needing, to be filled
I hate feeling attachment
That is a really nice poem, and I just want to say one thing:

We (men) love you (women) for being that way. We know all about desire but not like you do. Women know desire in an incredible way, far outside our comprehension. That's why they need to be protected and taught how to direct desire in positive fashion. What happens now-a-days is we have millions of damsels-in-distress who feel completely lost. Just drowning in desire.

Forgive the sexual connontation here but it's good that women need to be filled. If you didn't have peaks and valleys we (men) wouldn't have a clue where to run our rivers. We need that outlet.

I don't want to diss my gender behind their backs or anything but there is a significant shortage of real men on this planet right now. They don't have enough substance to give anything of themself, and if they did, they wouldn't know where to give it. But when a real man walks by a woman who is in that mode of needing to be filled he can literally sense it like a dog hears a dog whistle.

So again... we need you to be all of the ways you hate being Sorry.
Old 14-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #50
simplysimon
Inactive

Quote:
Well I think I'm going to ride off gallantly into the forest toward Rivendell, on a beautiful horse on a gentle enchanted moonlit night.
Rivendell, was so beautifully described by Tolkien. I'd settle for riding to Rivendell on a three legged donkey myself and it could be pouring with rain and blowing a gale. What a blast that would be
Old 14-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #51
ste_mc
Inactive

Quote:
I've revised my thoughts.

Perhaps Deepak Chopra, in one of his books, was correct when he wrote that there are thousands of potentially suitable partners for each person....not just one as we have been brought up to believe from those fairy tales.

Everything is temporary, we learn to make do. Chopra's cheeky line is common sense.
ste_mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:33 AM   #52
metacomet

It does sort of suck that we can't keep the things we love. Not in this life, and certainly not when we pass to the next.

I do think being able to let go is something that the soul is meant to learn in order to prepare us for the death experience, and prepare us to be independent enough to make it through dimensions/worlds after this one.

"Relationships" or "falling in love" are a fantastic lesson in letting go of what you otherwise think you need or cannot live without. It's a hard lesson, but an important one.
Old 16-06-2009, 04:17 AM   #53
torus
Inactive

Quote:
I'm attracted to deep, sensitive soulful types who are unable to commit.
we should talk!!
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 04:23 AM   #54
torus
Inactive

Where will you be when you're not here.
How many lives in this earth time.
You are my soul and this you are.
Two souls intertwined,
That's what we are.

We can, we walk, hand in hand,
All the life,
Be the one, everything to me;
You, I am dreaming.
We have lived and known before,
I feel it.

Where will you lie.

When will I know when you are gone.
Where will I be, and will I miss you.
We are this love in this life,
Two souls intertwined like once before.
See this meeting, hand in hand,
Every life,
Be the one, everything to me;
You are my feeling.

No need to fear this love of life,
We are the truth of every earth life.
No need to fear this life at all,
We are the sun and everlasting life.
Where will you be hearing this song.
How many lives in this earth time.
-Anderson, Rabin

From YES, talk

Last edited by torus; 16-06-2009 at 04:25 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #55
sevenworlds

Quote:

Devoting your life to others is still a desire. A so-called 'good' desire is still a desire.

The trouble with this kind of advice - that you only get what you want (ie. a partner) when you give up the desire - is there is still a desire in operation. You are attempting to give up desire to get something still. So you're not giving up desire at all. So, I wouldn't pay any attention to that kind of rubbish.

What is there is a sexual desire. All attempts at suppressing that are bound to fail. The problem isn't this sexual desire but that we put this artificial thing on top of that called a 'relationship'. Relationship is time. The only thing that was real was the sexual urge or desire in a given moment but we want this to be permanent so we invent a relationship. Our misery with each other starts there.

Last edited by sevenworlds; 16-06-2009 at 01:01 PM.
sevenworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #56
simplysimon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenworlds View Post
Devoting your life to others is still a desire. A so-called 'good' desire is still a desire.

The trouble with this kind of advice - that you only get what you want (ie. a partner) when you give up the desire - is there is still a desire in operation. You are attempting to give up desire to get something still. So you're not giving up desire at all. So, I wouldn't pay any attention to that kind of rubbish.

What is there is a sexual desire. All attempts at suppressing that are bound to fail. The problem isn't this sexual desire but that we put this artificial thing on top of that called a 'relationship'. Relationship is time. The only thing that was real was the sexual urge or desire in a given moment but we want this to be permanent so we invent a relationship. Our misery with each other starts there.
I'm not sure about this, I think we get what we want/think about when we become detached from the outcome. I also don't believe that the desire for a relationship is purely a sexual motivation, although that can be part of it. I think if the approach to a relationship is from sexual motivation then that relationship will quickly fade away.

Is the balance of infinite love infinite sorrow?
Old 16-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #57
sevenworlds

Quote:
I'm not sure about this, I think we get what we want/think about when we become detached from the outcome. I also don't believe that the desire for a relationship is purely a sexual motivation, although that can be part of it. I think if the approach to a relationship is from sexual motivation then that relationship will quickly fade away.

Is the balance of infinite love infinite sorrow?
But how can we become detached from the outcome? Who is it that is becoming detached? The one who says that already has another outcome in mind - "if I become detached I will get what I want". So we're back to square one.

All relationships are about what we can get out of them. Sex is the primary motive in a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife one, otherwise we wouldn't have invented those relationships. We'd be content with the family and friend ones we already have. Those are no better either.

Most sexual relationships begin with lust. You are attracted sexually in some way to that person and then once the relationship has been established you settle into this comfort zone. As long as both are getting what they want it is fine. So we try to manipulate the situation to keep that going. After a while it gets too difficult to keep that up and one way or another the relationship ends and we go looking for another. Alternatively, you remain married in misery for the rest of your lives. Really all the time we are terrified of being alone.
sevenworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #58
simplysimon
Inactive

I'll try to explain what I mean by being detached. Let's say that you are trying to find a "soulmate". Until we decide that we are complete without them, we are attached to the idea that we need someone else to complete us. Almost as soon as we realise that we are complete, we have become detached from the idea that we need to find that "soulmate". This is when they turn up!

Approaching a relationship from the ego's perspective, yes, I agree, it's about lust and what the ego can get from the relationship. I believe that when we stop looking with our eyes and ego and look from our hearts the foundations of the relationship can be different.

I'm sure that you'll have met or walked past people that make you shiver or just go wow! and not just because of the way they look.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I'm not terrified of being alone, the Earth experience is a huge adventure and exploration of self. I believe that one of the biggest challenges we face while we are here is to learn to love ourselves, both the light and dark sides of ourselves. Once we realise just how incredible we are and what a privilege it is to be here (moreso than ever at the current time), this experience becomes truly awe inspiring. It is after all just an experience and we get to choose how we feel about it.

I saw a couple in their early 70's today, they looked like they had been married forever, smiling and holding hands as they walked and still looking at each other. Whether or not we see the beauty around us, it is still there.
Old 16-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #59
Molasar

Think of how hyped relationships are.

'There's someone out there for everyone', all that saccharine BS. Even if you do some how meet someone compatible, there's hundreds others who go through life and don't meet their special person.

They endure the turmoil of searching endlessly thinking another person will 'complete' them. Humbug I say... Relationships bring lives into the world.

Too many people on Earth already, look at the state of it too!

Think of how more free you are when you're not in a relationship. Relatively I mean.

Why suffer the hassle of being in one?

But don't listen to me I'm perpetually single. That said at age 28 I don't so much as yearn for a relationship.

A sex life would be nice, but I don't want any relationship to go with it.

Then again... Too proud to buy the former, too apathetic for the latter.

*is a typical gemini apparently*

World is in love with being the idea of being in love. Not enough people spend enough time on their own, getting used to their own company I say.

Last edited by Molasar; 16-06-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #60
metacomet

Quote:
I'm not sure about this, I think we get what we want/think about when we become detached from the outcome.
That is totally true.

Is that the power of unconditional love?

You can only truly have love if it's unconditional - i.e. you aren't concerned with an outcome either way.

Quote:
I also don't believe that the desire for a relationship is purely a sexual motivation
It is definitely a mixture of spiritual and sexual compatibility. Many people lack this in their 'relationship' so they put on an act.