Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Wink About the Matrix V books and the early ones...

Matrix 1-4 by Val Valerian Seems Val Valerian is in fact ex-Captain John Grace of the counter intelligence division of Air Intelligence of the USAF. He wrote the Matrix, Matrix 2, 3 et al with John O.Lear, a CIA operative and pilot.

JOHN GRACE is also 'The Author'. I have read ALL of the Matrix series including Wayfarers.

It has been widely known that John Grace and John Lear are very very close friends.

Too much heavily into Monroe for my liking.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
lordzoma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,621
Likes: 11 (10 Posts)
Default

No. John Grace is not the anonymous 'author' you are wrong.

Posting something like that leads me to believe that the Matrix 5 books are not for you in the first place, nor did you probably read them or even absorb all the information within them.

It plainly states that the author and Valerian converse on the phone. If you couldn't grasp as something as simple as that, you need to start over, or wait for your next incarnation.
__________________
Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold.
Equipped with our wits a map and a snackWe're searching for fun and we're on the right track.

Last edited by lordzoma; 07-12-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Likes: (1)
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dear Friends
kind regards
There seems to be a few anti-Matrix V posters on this forum.
I like the Matrix V articles that I have read and they have made me think about issues.
I can't wait to read the Matrix V series.
The information is quite empowering in many ways and has certainly straightened certain issues out for me.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 08-12-2008 at 01:01 AM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:35 AM   #4
lordzoma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,621
Likes: 11 (10 Posts)
Default

Thank you John. That is how I feel as well.
__________________
Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold.
Equipped with our wits a map and a snackWe're searching for fun and we're on the right track.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 AM   #5
pinkfreud
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Garbage Dump
Posts: 4,375
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Matrix 1-4 by Val Valerian Seems Val Valerian is in fact ex-Captain John Grace of the counter intelligence division of Air Intelligence of the USAF. He wrote the Matrix, Matrix 2, 3 et al with John O.Lear, a CIA operative and pilot.

JOHN GRACE is also 'The Author'. I have read ALL of the Matrix series including Wayfarers.

It has been widely known that John Grace and John Lear are very very close friends.

Too much heavily into Monroe for my liking.
i feel the same.

though matrix 1-4 are very insightful, revealing and spiritual. just imbibe what resonates with you, that's more than enough. you don't have to swear by it like it's a gospel, rather, use it as a helpful guide.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
No. John Grace is not the anonymous 'author' you are wrong.

Posting something like that leads me to believe that the Matrix 5 books are not for you in the first place, nor did you probably read them or even absorb all the information within them.

It plainly states that the author and Valerian converse on the phone. If you couldn't grasp as something as simple as that, you need to start over, or wait for your next incarnation.

John Grace IS 'The Author'. I have personally emailed 'The Author' to ask him something that only Grace would know.

You are blinded by this mans work. Open your mind further, you will realize that the Matrix work is very elitist and work of an Ego in denial.

P.S I have read every word and I am NOT a Matrix Basher! Grace's work is very entertaining and worth the money.

Last edited by geewhizz; 08-12-2008 at 01:06 PM.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Also a continuation from my last post....

Grace and Lear have admitted to creating the forged “KRYLL” documents, purportedly describing an alien being held by the US government. This establishes that Captain John Grace of the Counter Intelligence Division of Air Intelligence of the United States Air Force has participated in this type of hoax before. It appears that, despite no evidence of either aliens or harmful substances being present within contrails, Captain John Grace and others appear
to be steering the contrails controversy towards a confluence with their “alien/UFO” hypothesis. This joining together of two false “threats” could be a means of fomenting panic and disarray among the people.

The information in Captain Grace’s report was found to be inaccurate, incorrect, and has been altered to a great extent since my inquiry four days after it’s issue. These facts alone do not make it false, but it’s credibility considering it's author's history of Air Force Counter Intelligence hoax activity is now highly questionable. Without corroborating evidence or documentation, it cannot be
considered valid at this time.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #8
lordzoma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,621
Likes: 11 (10 Posts)
Default

Gee all you're doing is foaming at the mouth about hearsay.

You say that the author is John Grace - why don't you prove it?

You probably don't even know the author's e-mail address.

Well I do.

What is it?

You probably haven't even read the matrix books or own copies of them.

You say you have all the m5 books - prove it!

What's the title of page 126 in m5 volume 3?

You say you asked the author something only John Grace would know -

what was it?

Lots of people can say lots of things. There is NOTHING credible about you and your opinions, nor is there any reason for me to give up to and including two flying fucks about your misguided opinions of material clearly more advanced than you have the capability of understanding.

Either answer my questions, which should be exceedingly simple to someone speaking from an honest vantage point, or blow it out your ass.

Even if he IS John Grace, and has a split personality disorder, calling himself on the phone, moving away from himself, communicating with himself frequently etc, then why the hell are you on here blowing the man's cover?

Not only is that a darkside thing to do - but it seems to me that you are protesting too much about bullshit that has nothing to do with the M5 material whatsoever. You obviously have an agenda. Why don't you share your lies with us some more so I can laugh about the cointel psychopath who seems to think he knows more than a final incarnation.

You even still call Earth 'mother'. Shows how much you supposedly 'gleamed' from M5. SHIM still not in your vocabulary?
__________________
Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold.
Equipped with our wits a map and a snackWe're searching for fun and we're on the right track.

Last edited by lordzoma; 08-12-2008 at 11:15 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:33 AM   #9
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Gee all you're doing is foaming at the mouth about hearsay.

You say that the author is John Grace - why don't you prove it?

You probably don't even know the author's e-mail address.

Well I do.

What is it?

You probably haven't even read the matrix books or own copies of them.

You say you have all the m5 books - prove it!

What's the title of page 126 in m5 volume 3?

You say you asked the author something only John Grace would know -

what was it?

Lots of people can say lots of things. There is NOTHING credible about you and your opinions, nor is there any reason for me to give up to and including two flying fucks about your misguided opinions of material clearly more advanced than you have the capability of understanding.

Either answer my questions, which should be exceedingly simple to someone speaking from an honest vantage point, or blow it out your ass.

Even if he IS John Grace, and has a split personality disorder, calling himself on the phone, moving away from himself, communicating with himself frequently etc, then why the hell are you on here blowing the man's cover?

Not only is that a darkside thing to do - but it seems to me that you are protesting too much about bullshit that has nothing to do with the M5 material whatsoever. You obviously have an agenda. Why don't you share your lies with us some more so I can laugh about the cointel psychopath who seems to think he knows more than a final incarnation.

You even still call Earth 'mother'. Shows how much you supposedly 'gleamed' from M5. SHIM still not in your vocabulary?
Jeez calm down man, see, that's what beLIEving Grace's work does to the spirit.

You are peed off my friend because you have been hoodwinked.

As I said before, I am not a Matrix basher and Grace's SCIFI work is very advanced for todays society. It's very close to the truth but he falls down in some areas.

[email protected]
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
lordzoma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,621
Likes: 11 (10 Posts)
Default

Hoodwinked?

Anyone can say anything, you have no credence.

Oh ok, you asked someone something only John Grace would know. Yeah ok. What are you his lifelong expert who knows everything he knows?

Gimme a freaking break. You sound like you have a serious ego problem, and whatever agenda you're trying to spout here is wasted on me, that's for sure.

Go to the park if you can.
__________________
Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold.
Equipped with our wits a map and a snackWe're searching for fun and we're on the right track.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #11
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Do you follow his work by the letter. Are you now a practicing Homosexual? Nothing wrong with that I may add, but im intrigued .
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Do you follow his work by the letter. Are you now a practicing Homosexual? Nothing wrong with that I may add, but im intrigued .
Dear geewhiz
kind regards
It is interesting that you bring up this issue of Matrix V's take on homosexuality.
I personally believe what Matrix V says about women to be true.
The women that I have seen are mostly schemers and manipulators, they try to monopolize the environment to compliment themselves at the expense of everyone else.
I know men who have suffered severe depression and needed medication because of their girlfriends.
With that being said, I am a hetrosexual male, you cannot determine what your sexuality is.
According to the Matrix V material, a Gay incarnation is a sign that the Higher Self (which is androgynous) is breaking the DNA genetic codes of the body.
It is hard to take in until you understand it from the perspective of the Author.
I remember when I used to be on the original DavidIcke forum back in 2005, I was a Bible bashing hater of homosexuals and their supporters.
But thankfully I saw the error of my ways and now I fully support the right of homosexuals to be what they are.
I believe in one law in Itallics, Do whatever you want to do, so long as you are not harming anyone else.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 09-12-2008 at 10:31 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #13
briggs55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 108
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Do the Matrix Books make it clear if, there is actually an intelligent, omnipresent, all-powerful, benevolent, eternal God like being out there???

I find it hard to believe that there is actually a God..

Also, does it explain why there is no judgment and punishment after death of the physical body?


peace

Last edited by briggs55; 10-12-2008 at 02:30 AM.
briggs55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #14
1977
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,607
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."
[Gospel of Thomas Saying 114]
See, even Jesus said it.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear geewhiz
kind regards
It is interesting that you bring up this issue of Matrix V's take on homosexuality.
I personally believe what Matrix V says about women to be true.
The women that I have seen are mostly schemers and manipulators, they try to monopolize the environment to compliment themselves at the expense of everyone else.
I know men who have suffered severe depression and needed medication because of their girlfriends.
With that being said, I am a hetrosexual male, you cannot determine what your sexuality is.
According to the Matrix V material, a Gay incarnation is a sign that the Higher Self (which is androgynous) is breaking the DNA genetic codes of the body.
It is hard to take in until you understand it from the perspective of the Author.
I remember when I used to be on the original DavidIcke forum back in 2005, I was a Bible bashing hater of homosexuals and their supporters.
But thankfully I saw the error of my ways and now I fully support the right of homosexuals to be what they are.
I believe in one law in Itallics, Do whatever you want to do, so long as you are not harming anyone else.
yours thankfully
John
MM

Yes I agree but I know many women on anti depressants because of their husbands/boyfriends.

I also know a few Homosexuals who are completely body ID'd and materialistic so the Higher self doesn't always shine through just because you are gay.

I think that we should study the spirit process on entering a physical incarnation be it male or female. It is a very interesting subject.

All the best MM.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #16
the moral man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,779
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Dear geewhizz
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Quote:
Yes I agree but I know many women on anti depressants because of their husbands/boyfriends.
It is reaching a near epidemic in Britain.
Young guys are always depressed whilst in relationships because the woman is such an energy drain.

Quote:
I also know a few Homosexuals who are completely body ID'd and materialistic so the Higher self doesn't always shine through just because you are gay.
I agree.
I was in a performing arts class that had Gays in it a few years ago.
They were highly flamboyant, egotistical and not at all bothered by any aspect of spirituality.
They controlled the class and had a hoarde of female supporters (sheep) that followed them.
The Gays that I knew at college were effeminate males, hence that is why they connected with the girls.
But I think that the girls are mostly all associated with them to boost their social status, they would drop the Gays like hot potatoes if the media began demonizing them.

Quote:
I think that we should study the spirit process on entering a physical incarnation be it male or female. It is a very interesting subject.
I think that the Spirit incarnates into a genderized body for a particular experience that it needs, nothing more and nothing less.

Quote:
All the best MM.
Likewise back to you.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The 'Wild cards' that never were.........."This information was sent to me. I am familiar with things going on at the Galactic Center which is the center of the Game and where this Galaxy Game’s creator(s) monitor and direct Game activities. Anything that emanates from the Galactic Center (Game mechanics) is purposely directed by the creator(s), as opposed to random events like meteor collisions or individual Higher Selves (either our path or nature path) that have limited effect(s).

A long time ago I had the astral travel assignment to go to Earth in year 2200 and report what I saw. What I saw could only be caused by a planet-wide event and this energy tidal wave would definitely cause the utter barren look (no plant/animal life or structures of any sort visible).

I have been telling people, who I know, that something very bad is coming either later this year or in 08. Is this the Event (a Wildcard for sure)? Time will tell. Meanwhile, my relocation plans proceed even though one cannot relocate anywhere on Earth and be physically safe (which does not matter to those for whom M5 is written).

This information is important for you to be aware of in any case. "
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

..."There’s a lot of shit going on in the world today. Most of it is the fault of the sequential faction that the zionists are centered in. This means the United States is the world bully doing the bidding of Israel which is controlled by its nest in London. As mentioned in earlier segments, London is the Ninhursag’s planetary hive center with the rebel Orion queen. This is only one faction of the sequentials on Earth, however it is currently the major faction of grief to be sure.

Another major faction of sequentials is based in Russia. This faction is allied with others and definitely not friendly with the zionist London-based group. Yet it is Russia that stated Earth should not be a single political unit (sequential) but many polarities (simultaneous).

It is important for M5 readers to maintain observer status in this and not be suckered in by any global power since they all have sequential bases manipulating them. Note the hand signal their leaders give, the horned hand held up. Darksider Bush uses it regularly as does his father and they are reptilian. The president of Iran uses it as does the president of Russia. When they, and others, do this, they are signaling that they are part of one of the Orion Empire factions and acting in their behalf. Orion and Sirian Empire factions have always engaged in this type of game play. They will continue to do so as long as this Galaxy Game exists. They live for their version of the Game and are passionate in its play as true Game addicts are.

Nevertheless, America is very Dark controlled and anyone who beLIEves the ‘leader of the free world’ bullshit is pathetic. During the fascist party convention in Minnesota, the ‘news’ did not carry the police state tactics used to control demonstrators. From what I was able to locate, it was closer to Chicago in the 60’s than the quiet that the evening news refused to cover. Why is America’s ‘news’ so controlled? Again, the zionists control the media. Do your research if you have not already done so.

So here we are with America sticking its nose in Georgia and sending warships to the Black Sea where they do not belong. Imagine the ruckus if Russian or Chinese warships went to Mexico. Cancer country America said Russia using Cuba as a refueling stop is “crossing a red line” BUT America can put missiles in Poland and make military alliances with countries that border Russia and that’s ok!

This is a Wild Card that would bring about World War III. If this occurs, see you Graduates at the meeting!

If this Wild Card is played, it becomes THE Wild Card and other Wild Cards are likely to follow as a result. For example, if the Orion Empire’s craft appear after WWIII starts, it would be a subsequent Wild Card to THE one. No matter which Wild Card is first played, it becomes THE Wild Card that sets the pace for ones that will follow. Once THE Wild Card is played, Graduation moves into high gear.

Another potential Wild Card is the world’s largest particle accelerator complex located deep underground between the border of France and Switzerland. The Large Hadron Collider will look how the universe was formed by analyzing particle collisions. Many fear this could create black holes that could end life on Earth. Legal actions have started in Europe and the U.S. to stop this.

Whether or not this happens is up to our Galaxy Game’s Creator(s). It is possible that this could become a Wild Card. Time will tell. They will engage the machine this fall and it will be in full operation in 09.

Remember that there is nothing…nothing that anyone can do to stop or alter EndGame. Lightsiders beLIEve that they can wish it away. As I said in an earlier segment, if they could do that, why haven’t they done so already? Because they cannot. Lightsiders lie and are delusional.

Some Wild Cards include alien mass landing, Earth Planetary Spirit Graduation, meteor collision with Earth, solar eruption, galactic center emission, and Sirian Death Star in orbit. There are more but incarnates are not to know which card will be played first until it is. This is part of our experience. Panic is a body ID’d thing. Our Higher Selves welcome what’s coming because we will finally get to move ahead. Trust in YOUR Higher Self."
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #19
pinkfreud
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Garbage Dump
Posts: 4,375
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

matrix V, if anything, is highly misogynist in its approach. moral man seems to be reflecting that in his last 2 posts here, and to say women are making many men unhappy in relationships, or covertly controlling 'man'kind is not only stupid, but also shows that many choose to overlook the fact that women have been dominated by men, over many millenia- for the most part. sure, there are women who drain men in relationships, but it also works both ways. please don't play into this war of the sexes game here. lz says there is a sirian agenda to make the female power dominate this realm, and that it's coming into play- i say it's happening only because we let it. the male power has been thrust upon humanity's heads for eons, and now it's the other side of the coin. it's fucked, so what we need is a balance. not some material telling us one gender is better than the other.

why? because consciousness knows no sex. simple.

and i don't think homosexuality is a precursor to advancement. please. sexual preference, and sexuality does not matter because you're not of the body. and if matrix V states that the male sex is significantly more 'advanced', it would also mean that lesbian females/women with male attributes or a rather male way of thinking, if i could put it that way- are more advanced than other females.

the author only talks about males when he's covering the subject of homosexuality and advancement thereof (attuned to female brain); and yet, in the volume he then goes on to say that the male sex is superior.

i call bullshit on this volume only- that too, only on the sexuality issue. i have stated my reservations on this earlier, and honestly i don't care if people who fervently support M5 will think i'm some kind of troll/disinfo agent/some such, coz really we're entitled to our opinion, and i just think there's something REALLY amiss in this particular piece of work.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 11-01-2009 at 03:43 PM.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
geewhizz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,771
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I agree Pinkfreud,

Although 'The Author' does write some excellent material on the Higher Self. There are many times the author writes about a polarity from an opposite polarity himself. Balance is the real graduation not eliteism.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.