Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #781
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Don't shoot the messenger. Look at this, from an M5 entry dated 20/7/12 http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/segments/quake.html

And a later article 22/11/12 http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/s...usterinfo.html

That there is evidence of the insinuation of 'doom and gloom' about Dec 2012. These aspects were dismissed by other authors some accused of being liars.
The Author has some good information but is clearly not as knowledgeable as he would like to think.
As truth seekers you need to stay vigilant. A comment on that other forum said he could be disinfo for advanced types (and this would only require some small lies amongst much truth). This cannot be ruled out or confirmed for sure. It's interesting that there hasn't been anything new from him since I posted that on this thread.
Obviously the information in m5 is not for you. You haven't read the books so there is no point in picking and choosing select information to discuss. Good luck woth your own path and trust in your higher self.
Old 27-04-2014, 10:50 PM   #782
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Obviously the information in m5 is not for you. You haven't read the books so there is no point in picking and choosing select information to discuss. Good luck woth your own path and trust in your higher self.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:57 PM   #783
fireball
Inactive

Default New site: m5Gold.com

There is a new dedicated website for M5 materials. New segments, new Q&A's and new graphics. This new site is volume 5 "The Gathering" of the M5 series.

Here it is: www.m5gold.com

Last edited by fireball; 04-05-2015 at 07:21 PM.
fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:49 PM   #784
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
That brings us up to Matrix V - a separate 3 series book written by the anonymous author.

I would say this is the most important book on the planet, as it contains keys of information necessary to graduate from Earth. A strange concept if you're hearing about it cold, but one that can be thoroughly explained.
if it takes 3 books to explan it then I am sorry to say but it's hot air and speculation on top of speculation on more speculation because no one knows and it won't take something as big as the bible.

Sound like that NASA guy (Tom i thinks) who produced the "My Big Toe" theory and then goes on to find that only six people follow him because it's taught like a religion, not open to question, don't ask untill you have spent weeks of reading and then don't ask too loud.

I speculate myself but it's based on logic and i would never speculate ten levels deep to produce what is after all just a compeling theory

Last edited by judgedread; 04-07-2015 at 06:55 PM.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:56 PM   #785
tortle

If you think that the Matrix V material is 'out there', then check out Ashayana Deane's stuff. It's a whole nuther level.

Last edited by tortle; 05-07-2015 at 12:56 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 10:36 AM   #786
jj99_

Yep, Ashayana Deane seems like another level information, but it's not at the position you think it is... It's common sense to be very cautious about people that speak so confidently about things they were just told, and have no way to verify and fully understand on their own...

I took a look at the new m5gold site, and can't see anything really new there. I'm really trying to figure out what is true in this information, and what is a lie. I will try to put some simple statements in that regard (what I think are facts):

1) The author is not really very intelligent. Clearly, he is not just repeating like a machine something that he was told, but he doesn't seem too bright either. This shows in his tendency to talk about the same stuff over and over again (mostly things affecting him personally). This shows also in his inability to change any of his views, doesn't matter how small. If he is still living, he still has the need to learn like all of us.

2) Any information out there contains at least one big lie, and many small ones. Remember that this is a matrix, and it's impossible to find purely true information, it's always mixed with illusions, so you can't cheat (i.e. - using others to find a way out)

3) He overestimates the importance of his work (and most probably himself) to the Graduation like he calls it. An intelligent man should know that this Graduation is 99% personal work, and any information out there is just for inspiration and confirmation (and I know better books, but also much harder to read, since they are on a pure intelligent/intuition level, and say even less "cool" stuff like aliens, higher self and etc, i.e. the stuff that most children seek).

4) Another of his big lies seems to be a personal one - about the gay stuff. He wants to believe in a physical love here (so he is not really over Earth). He has more clear view why such love is impossible between a man and woman. But naturally, he is blind to his own situation, and since he is doing public statements, he is playing a game to infect other people with his personal believes. This agenda has another side also - many people will see it and disregard the rest of his information.

5) The core of his information seems to be true, but it lacks deeper development, and it's possible to contain other personal illusions. I can't see intentional lies, which is a good thing, but it still can do more harm then good if you don't do your 99% of the work... David Icke also seems like a very honest man, but he is into much deeper illusions. There is even a public information from the people that are using him for the purpose of the game. Is the M5 author also used in a similar way? I would not be surprised, even if it's on another level, and it's much more from his personal perspective.
jj99_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 08:59 AM   #787
neomatrix

http://www.m5gold.com/

Trouble in paradise? The M5 Author just got himself kicked off his own website. Oh dear! :-/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Announcement from the Webmaster

Enough Is Enough!

Due to the prolonged cynical abuse of this website by the m5 author to groundlessly attack and assault those who took upon themselves to revive, maintain and support this project, we, the creators of this website and its domain owners have decided to remove the m5 author from the site we have so lovingly created for him. Enough with the name-calling (“dark servants”, etc…), enough with the vitriolic innuendos, faux allegations and downright fabrications.

Despite the false and baseless accusations that we have allegedly “attempted to take over the site”, it has never happened… until now. The irony of self-fulfilling prophecies…

The m5 author is of course free to continue publishing his materials on any other platform of his choosing. However, we won’t allow the site we have created for him to be used for his ongoing personal vendetta against us. Yet, to use his own words, this is where he is on his path and that’s fine for him.

Should there be any updates or further details, information and developments regarding these changes, they will be published on this site for the time being.

Materials published to date will remain accessible on this site until further notice.

The M5Gold Website Team.

Berlin, Germany, January 21, 2016

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

It looks like the Matrix 5 project has been moved back to Val's Leading Edge website:

http://www.trufax.org/m5v5/m5returns.html

The M5 Vol 5 website has been taken over by the Berlin Dark group who abandoned the project in August, removing themselves from the site, yet have returned to play victimhood oh-poor-me since they were partially exposed in the new segment of last night.

The site is to be closed down on March 22 in any case. As for the donations to the site, I never had any control over them and was never given a direct answer when I asked about it. Yes, the donations were taken without comment too.

The new M5V5 website is back on Leading Edge and Val is operating it again. There will no longer be announcements of new segments. You have to check as it was before.

http://www.trufax.org/

Scroll down the page to the Matrix V headline and click on the link on the bottom of that area. It will take you to Val's well organized Vol 5 page with all the segments and Q&A's. You can also access Volume 4. No passwords needed.

It's unfortunate that the Dark victimhooders decided to do what they did, but that's how Dark operates. Even though the attempt to take over M5 failed with that group, the project continues, so check Leading Edge to see what's next. The Dark toadies will continue to whisper in their master's ear, nevertheless, trust in YOUR Higher Self.

Last edited by neomatrix; 21-01-2016 at 12:36 PM.
neomatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #788
jj99_

Yep, it seems sleeping in one bed to "exchange energy" didn't help either... Sadly, maybe this fiasco was the most interesting thing going on with the M5 project anyway. AFAIK, the author is quite old now, and old people get settled in their ways and thought process. I would totally agree on the "name-calling"...
Old 04-02-2016, 08:07 AM   #789
maark

Default The...

Matrix is an etheric web/shield, the reptilians installed around earth about 26.000 years ago.

It serves as a global spacesuit for them, so they can live here on earth, feeding them energy, and it keep peoples energy down, suppresses the consciousness.

It's installed in earths electromagnetic field.

It work together with all the wireless technology, and the chemtrail operations, to create this energy matrix.

It also prevents that other aliens are comming to earth.

When that shield goes down, the lizards will die off.

Last edited by maark; 04-02-2016 at 12:23 PM.
maark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 07:37 PM   #790
jj99_

Wow, this m5 fiasco turned out to be huge. They have about 20 new posts at m5gold, which is now branded as "exposed". Really nasty boulevard gay drama stuff... I would say, with these revelations, they don't ruin only the m5 author's reputation, but also theirs. But it's all telling just another mediocre human life story, from which are not immuned even "finals", especially if they keep self-deluding themselves... The new posts however touch the biggest issues I talked about - strong sex drive that tries to justify itself by promoting homo- as something much different then hetero-; and probably related to that - the strong desire for importance. I don't believe this is what the whole m5 project was all about, but big part of it - definitely yes, since this was the personal experience of the main players involved...
Old 24-02-2016, 06:54 PM   #791
jj99_

Haha, pretty lame:

Quote:
Now the interim website has been taken over by disgruntled Darksiders whose
plans failed to manifest as they had hoped. That website now oozes Dark
energy, very negative and corrupt and one reason I suggest to
unsubscribe from their updates. It is like allowing Dark energy into
your home and presence. Of course if you are a Dark polarity incarnation
or a toady tale carrier for the Gang of 3, you wallow in that energy.
What happened with the balance? What happened with hearing both sides? Or we are little babies, so we can't deal with "Darksiders", and you must save us . Pretty lame, really pretty lame...

I have only one theory why "the author" seems so stupid at quite major topics, even when trying to simply defend himself like in this case. He is just not the real author, at least of the core philosophy ... This is how things work here

Last edited by aster; 24-02-2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: as per 'Forum Guidelines and etiquette' re. trolling/flaming the website owner
Old 26-02-2016, 06:16 PM   #792
les_paul_robot

This M5 Gold stuff has become comedy gold

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote