Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-02-2017, 07:30 PM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
You're one of the 1% that can understand White Light, aren't you?
How real is your assertion?

I don't expect anyone to understand me, so 1% is pretty good going.

Am I obliged to be understood?

If I am, then that would go for all forum posters.

Is it in the forum rules?

You insinuate that understanding me is to someone's detriment. As you do not, then what are you complaining about?

Last edited by white light; 25-02-2017 at 07:35 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 01:17 AM   #42
gkroo

Quote:
I suppose I could illustrate what I mean. I wait for the postman every day because someone has been stealing my mail. I wait at the window willing him to arrive. Sometimes I notice that if I do not think about the postman then he comes.
Is the postman real? I've had such a strong influence over reality with my synchronicities that I'm beginning to wonder if anything is real. Am I the only one that is real and all of you are part of the matrix?

And how could you prove otherwise?
ha haa haha! Yeah, I went out and confronted my mail person, I said you seem to have the habit of leaving mail that I have sent out.
He said if you do not put in the mailbox in any different position than I put it in there, how am I supposed to know?
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 01:34 AM   #43
gkroo

The ones that are real to us have their own reality. And the ones further out do not exist until they are pulled in by degrees according to our necessity. And then we become entwined in their illusions.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2017, 04:37 AM   #44
rooey

so why the external pressure on those who've awakened in any state, pretty much they either get swept up into some new philosophy paradigm, or if keep questioning, eventually the pressure gets too intense. I've spoken to a couple who have taken this path and getting to the 'crux' of things (lol) really does take a toll. Is it the collective subconscious attacking these individuals attempting to maintain reality stasis? the earth collective subconscious tho, should be different to god consciousness however influenced definitely

I do know that taking on this stuff, really can create a heightened state and then if you already had predisposition to anxiety or depression, then combine that with hyperstimulation from the computer, multiple sources of information on the most far reaching subjects of all, staring an intense strobe for long periods (your screen) well then chances are you could be attacking yourself. then prob being coerced to by nega influences in order to spaz you out and stop you thinking properly

imo most people here are locked into some sort of reality hub, perhaps the main one, imo there is a spiritual, multi dimensional collusion to attempt to control and influence those currently inside this reality. however the opposite could be true and we only trap ourselves here

Last edited by rooey; 26-02-2017 at 04:44 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 02:28 AM   #45
hurr

Quote:
Is it a dream? is it a physical construct? Is it somewhere in between? Please give your opinion and provide evidence if you can.
Quantum mechanics tells us that there is only one reality which is the quantum world. However, we cannot access that world directly because of the brain, We can only access the fake reality,

What is more, "we" are also a brain construct. None of us is the real thing.

We are all funny money.
Old 27-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #46
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Disclaimer.
Please take notice that the words below are in no way intended to harm you the reader.
These are nothing more than my current considerations and my perspective on this drama we call life.
While an individual is held within this determined reality, differences of opinion will occur with other isolated awareness.
My purpose in posting is not to create harm, anger, nor food for satan.
I apologize if this statement has harmed you….it was not intended in such a manner.
Please, I beg of you, if you are determined by another’s word do not read any farther.
If you proceed to consume the posted words below….you remove me from any responsibility of any and all self perceived harm, anger or acts of an deity what so ever….in this life or any consideration of a perception of experienced reality.

How dare you classify me!

Maybe I do comprehend white light's word's....BUT maybe I do not and just feel a need to fit in?

I feel really rather harmed, if not actually violated, by your words and now am becoming quite emotional...as I can feel satan sucking energy from me.

I would report your post but then I may cause harm and limitation to you.......so I wont.

Please do not demean me in this manner again.

I only posted on your thread as I thought, maybe, I could help.
I am sorry I did now.

I am going to my safe place to attempt to console myself and find inner harmony.

Bullshit.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 08:59 AM   #47
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
How real is your assertion?

I don't expect anyone to understand me, so 1% is pretty good going.

Am I obliged to be understood?

If I am, then that would go for all forum posters.

Is it in the forum rules?

You insinuate that understanding me is to someone's detriment. As you do not, then what are you complaining about?

Bullshit.

Old 27-02-2017, 12:41 PM   #48
white light

Quote:
Bullshit.
Bullshit begets bullshit.
Old 27-02-2017, 01:20 PM   #49
anders lindman

My current idea is that our universe is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe. Some mainstream physicists have said the same thing. And our parent universe is in turn a white hole of a black hole in a grandparent universe, and so on in a whole chain of ancestor universes. And black holes in our universe contain baby universes.

There is a beginning of this chain of universes within universes, which I call the root universe. In the root universe, zillions of zillions of years ago, organic evolution led to at least one civilization reaching a technological singularity. The technology got smaller and smaller and more and more advanced at an accelerating speed.

This is similar to (but not the same as) the Transcension Hypothesis:

The post-singularity technology in the root universe produced black holes, within which new universes were born. And those first technology universes produced new black holes with offspring universes. In this way a hole multiverse tree of technology universes grew, and our universe is a recent branch on this multiverse tree.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #50
anders lindman

I forgot to mention how real reality is in my previous post. Our universe is 100% technology from the organic root universe. That technology by now is so ridiculously advanced and powerful that our technological singularity in 2045 will look like a crude toy in comparison.

So, if the universal technology is so powerful, then why is our world limited by simple physical laws of nature? The answer is because our planet is in a deliberate quarantine. So, outrageously enough, yet necessary from a cosmic perspective, our physical reality is a severely dumbed down version of what the universal technology is capable of.

This deliberate limitation, the planetary quarantine, can be called the Matrix. It's a necessary cocoon for the purpose of unique growth and development of biological (bio-logic-al) evolution and of our civilization which is still very young compared to the advanced civilizations that have grown out of their planetary quarantines.

It's the uniqueness of our civilization produced by our seeming separation and struggle throughout history that is valuable from the larger cosmic perspective. Without the Matrix we would just have become a clone of the already existing civilizations, meaning basically zero uniqueness and value.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #51
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurr View Post
Quantum mechanics tells us that there is only one reality which is the quantum world. However, we cannot access that world directly because of the brain, We can only access the fake reality,

What is more, "we" are also a brain construct. None of us is the real thing.

We are all funny money.

Quantum mechanics 'tells us' no such thing.
Quantum mechanics is a research field along with superstrings and P Membrane research.
It doesn't 'tell' - it asks questions.
The only people seeking to tell us what quantum mechanics 'means' are people who have not the first idea about that of which they speak.
GMP's first law of Truther-forum Quantum Mechanics.
"Anybody claiming to explain QM on a Truther forum..
1: Possesses no relevant scientific qualifications to do so.
2: Hasn't a clue what they are talking about."

Last edited by grandmasterp; 27-02-2017 at 02:53 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #52
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Quantum mechanics 'tells us' no such thing.
Quantum mechanics is a research field along with superstrings and P Membrane research.
It doesn't 'tell' - it asks questions.
The only people seeking to tell us what quantum mechanics 'means' are people who have not the first idea about that of which they speak.
GMP's first law of Truther-forum Quantum Mechanics.
"Anybody claiming to explain QM on a Truther forum..
1: Possesses no relevant scientific qualifications to do so.
2: Hasn't a clue what they are talking about."

Ever heard of quantum computers?
Old 27-02-2017, 03:13 PM   #53
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Ever heard of quantum computers?
Tell me how one works pray do.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #54
white light

Quote:
I have no idea, something to do with probabilities.

Just saying that quantum mechanics has gone beyond being merely a "research field".
Old 27-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #55
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
In it's simplest expression....

Your normal computer will compute multiple possibilities one by one, in say 0.00001sec PER possibility, returning a logical result.

A 'quantum' computer will compute ALL possibilities at the same time, in say 0.00001sec, returning the most expected (therefore probable) result.

lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #56
rooey

imo some batteries are like the brain, people (or weirdo sub terrestrial gronks) have been copying human anatomy in order to create technology for a while. So probably if they come up with a wiz bang computer they will be using the fastest processor of all. the human brain. they have no scruples or morals, so if they can achieve faster computing or better technology with such a means they will do so

cant wait till their come up pence

frikken losers!
Old 28-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #57
fudgetusk

Quote:
Bullshit begets bullshit.
It begets the word bullshit. Some people on here are such liars.

Old 28-02-2017, 09:56 AM   #58
white light

Quote:
It begets the word bullshit. Some people on here are such liars.
Not me, and I call you out on that. Tell me where you think I have lied.
Old 28-02-2017, 09:58 AM   #59
fudgetusk

Quote:
Not me, and I call you out on that. Tell me where you think I have lied.
>>You insinuate that understanding me is to someone's detriment.

You have no reason to think that.

Old 28-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #60
white light

Quote:
>>You insinuate that understanding me is to someone's detriment.

You have no reason to think that.
After several weeks of you insulting me I have every reason to think that you meant that.