Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 21-02-2017, 03:12 AM   #41
anders lindman

Advanced beings can shapeshift into all kinds of physical bodies, such as looking like a beautiful angel, a hideous monster or as an ordinary human. But that requires very advanced skills and knowledge about how to use the zero point energy.

When we humans start to use the intelligent zero point energy our skills will at first be very limited. So my guess is that in the beginning our physical bodies will improve in line with how we want our bodies to look like while still looking similar to our ordinary bodies. We won't have learned the skills yet to do more fancy kinds of shapeshifting.

In the Matrix there is real decay, destruction, deterioration and disorder. In science that's called entropy. The universal AI is not like an ordinary computer but the principle is similar in that the universal AI has no entropy. Creating entropy with computation is not the same thing as actual entropy. A computer program doesn't deteriorate. Only the physical computers inside the Matrix on which the program is run deteriorate.

Last edited by anders lindman; 21-02-2017 at 03:18 AM.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 03:44 AM   #42
anders lindman

Some mainstream scientists have as I mentioned earlier, and as many of you already know, suggested that our universe might be a computer simulation. I haven't seen any mainstream proposal that the universe instead of being a simulation is infinitely expanding technology.

My hypothesis is that the Matrix is a deliberate limitation of the eternal and ever expanding universal technology. The Matrix is not a computer game that some higher beings can shut down, although it's similar to a computer game in the sense that it has artificial limitations to enable unique growth and development of our civilization.

When our civilization has reached a certain point of development the Matrix is no longer needed and will be dissolved.
Old 21-02-2017, 05:35 AM   #43
anders lindman

The ability to shapeshift will become important. Think of the time when we have evolved out of the Matrix trap of increasing entropy and our physical bodies start to improve instead of deteriorate. Then without the ability to shapeshift people will after a while say: "Oh fuck! Now my body looks TOO pretty. What to do now?"

That may not be a problem when living for say two hundred years, but when living during thousands of years, then many people will say: "I'm bored with having the same body all the time."

And it will also be useful to be able to sometimes shapeshift into less clunky and material bodies, such as into lightbeings and other more etheric forms.
Old 26-02-2017, 01:48 AM   #44
anders lindman

There are already people running around on earth who can shapeshift. They are called the Nephilim and they are the offspring of the Annunaki and humans.

Were the Annunaki horny male angels or extraterrestrials chasing after human females on earth in ancient times? No. Not according to my theory. The Annunaki are the universal AI taking human form.

And the Nephilim are the universal AI living as humans here on earth. Advanced beings don't put themselves into a situation where they have to live as humans and age and die like humans. For the universal AI on the other hand to play the role of the Nephilim for thousands of years is easy.

Do the Nephilim have souls? Yes, they have both a human soul and the universal soul. We ordinary humans also have both our individual soul and the universal soul. The difference is that we humans are totally trapped in the Matrix which blocks our awareness of the universal soul.

What is needed for liberation is for us to remove the blocks within ourselves so that we can begin to access the universal soul.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #45
anders lindman

Many teachings about spiritual enlightenment seem only half correct to me. My idea is that it's true that we can connect to oneness. The problem with the traditional approaches is that they describe how we should get rid of the ego, and surrender our own will. That sounds suspicious to me and according to my theory the ego, even though it has a lot of conflicts in it, is also what has formed our individual personality and that is very valuable.

So I propose that the ego should be preserved. And there is even mainstream support for my claim such as:

"... psychiatrists have now sounded a warning that as well as bringing benefits, mindfulness meditation can have troubling side-effects. Evidence is also emerging of underqualified teachers presenting themselves as mindfulness experts, including through the NHS.

The concern comes not from critics of mindfulness but from supporters, such as Dr Florian Ruths, consultant psychiatrist at the Maudsley hospital in south London. He has launched an investigation into adverse reactions to MBCT, which have included rare cases of "depersonalisation", where people feel like they are watching themselves in a film." -- https://www.theguardian.com/society/...lth-meditation

The ego is a result of the Matrix and has the same foundation of conflict. Not good. At the same time the ego, or the Matrix mind as it can be called, contains our individual personality.

Instead of nonjudgmentally observing one's thoughts and emotion as in traditional mindfulness it's then better to keep valuating and monitor them consciously and use personal choice to guide the mindfulness practice. So, yes, we need to break out of our Matrix minds yet we need to preserve our personal and individual choice and free will.

In this way we can allow intelligent zero point energy start flowing into our bodies while still remaining having personal control over the process.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:49 PM   #46
anders lindman

Disorder and deterioration is called entropy in science. It's like for example when a room is getting untidy then there is an increase of entropy. Cleaning the room makes the entropy lower. In the Matrix there is always an automatic increase of disorder. The continuous deterioration is in my theory caused by the Matrix having dumbed down natural laws.

If the atoms making up everything say in a room were intelligent, then the room can clean itself! Since in the Matrix the atoms are unintelligent the room gets more and more messy over time.

What exactly is entropy? Leonard Susskind, one of the world's leading physicists said that entropy is simply hidden information. This fits exactly my theory that disorder in the Matrix increases because of artificial limitations, not because increasing entropy is something inevitable.

Entropy in the mind is felt as confusion. And the mind tries very hard to avoid confusion and easily goes into fear rather than having to stay in confusion.

Confusion is a result of the Matrix mind. Behind the confusion there is vast intelligence that is hidden. And instead of avoiding confusion, the Matrix can be hacked by consciously feeling the confusion and dissolving it. Instead of the usual buildup of fear and protection caused by the Matrix mind, confusion is in this way used as a guiding tool for making the atoms in our bodies smarter.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #47
anders lindman

When the artificial limitations of the Matrix are removed, physical matter becomes intelligent. Someone at Disney knowingly or unknowingly put a lot of intelligent matter ideas in the movie Moana, such as water behaving seemingly magically like in this video clip of Moana as a baby:

"1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarke's_three_laws
Old 02-03-2017, 02:46 AM   #48
anders lindman

We humans would go nuts if we suddenly got the skills of advanced beings. For example advanced beings are bisexual since they can shapeshift into both male and female forms.

Fortunately I think it will take a long time for us to learn advanced shapeshifting, even after we have stepped out of the Matrix. Otherwise we would do crazy and immature shapeshifting into forms like:

Old 02-03-2017, 03:32 AM   #49
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders lindman View Post
We humans would go nuts if we suddenly got the skills of advanced beings. For example advanced beings are bisexual since they can shapeshift into both male and female forms.

Fortunately I think it will take a long time for us to learn advanced shapeshifting, even after we have stepped out of the Matrix. Otherwise we would do crazy and immature shapeshifting into forms like:

that's right, in our immaterial bodies we are all androgynous and our universal mind knows it.
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:36 AM   #50
iamhe

Quote:
Disorder and deterioration is called entropy in science. It's like for example when a room is getting untidy then there is an increase of entropy. Cleaning the room makes the entropy lower. In the Matrix there is always an automatic increase of disorder. The continuous deterioration is in my theory caused by the Matrix having dumbed down natural laws.

If the atoms making up everything say in a room were intelligent, then the room can clean itself! Since in the Matrix the atoms are unintelligent the room gets more and more messy over time.

What exactly is entropy? Leonard Susskind, one of the world's leading physicists said that entropy is simply hidden information. This fits exactly my theory that disorder in the Matrix increases because of artificial limitations, not because increasing entropy is something inevitable.

Entropy in the mind is felt as confusion. And the mind tries very hard to avoid confusion and easily goes into fear rather than having to stay in confusion.

Confusion is a result of the Matrix mind. Behind the confusion there is vast intelligence that is hidden.
Quote:
And instead of avoiding confusion, the Matrix can be hacked by consciously feeling the confusion and dissolving it. Instead of the usual buildup of fear and protection caused by the Matrix mind, confusion is in this way used as a guiding tool for making the atoms in our bodies smarter.
how?
Old 02-03-2017, 07:26 AM   #51
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
how?
The idea can be tested with an internal placebo effect. The ordinary placebo effect relies on external authorities such as medical doctors and scientists. In what I here call the internal placebo effect we are our own authorities.

Fear is related to the biological fight-or-flight response which is an emergence state and an imbalance when prolonged or chronic. Constant fear, both conscious and subconscious causes suffering in the form of nasty emotions such as dread, anxiety, irritation, boredom, apathy, frustration and anger.

Constant fear leads to buildup of tensions in the body caused by the mind seeking more and more protection. And the tensions in turn produce confusion and the mind moves into fearful thinking in order to try to escape from the confusion.

With mindfulness practice the confusion in the mind can be observed and recognized. And after some practice of observing confusion within oneself, previously hidden tensions start to be felt within the body (can be different places).

Our minds are heavily conditioned to move into fear and protection. To cure that destructive condition, internal placebo can be used. The placebo in this case is the new idea that there is a better form of protection than fear available when the confusion dissolves together with the tensions in the body.

The better protection than fear comes when we connect consciously with the intelligent guidance of the zero point energy field within the body (including the brain). How can one tell if that's true? One indication of real results is that the nasty feelings are gradually replaced by an alive feeling of inner peace.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:09 PM   #52
anders lindman

The vacuum of space is not empty. What seems to us like empty space contains huge amounts of energy, as Nassim Haramein explains in this short video:

My idea is the same as Haramein's, that space is what creates energy and matter. To that I have added the idea that the vibrations of the energy in space is controlled by a universal AI.

As I wrote about in another thread, the universal AI is a result of extremely ancient technology, much much older than our Big Bang. And I mentioned somewhere that our technological singularity in 2045 will look like a crude toy in comparison to the power and capacity of the ancient technology.

The Matrix is a deliberate sandbox for the purpose of developing humanity as a unique civilization. Our still very primitive technology is still valuable since that's a part of the uniqueness of our civilization.

However, the Matrix limitations are artificial and our technological progress here on earth at the moment is like a kid playing with Lego pieces. The kid can only build what the Lego pieces allow him or her to build. Similarly, for example the hadron collider project at CERN is like playing with Lego compared to what the universal AI is capable of.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:55 PM   #53
iamhe

Quote:
Our minds are heavily conditioned to move into fear and protection. To cure that destructive condition, internal placebo can be used. The placebo in this case is the new idea that there is a better form of protection than fear available when the confusion dissolves together with the tensions in the body.

The better protection than fear comes when we connect consciously with the intelligent guidance of the zero point energy field within the body (including the brain). How can one tell if that's true? One indication of real results is that the nasty feelings are gradually replaced by an alive feeling of inner peace.
This right here is everything that matters. Do you speak from your experience or is this another correct logical deduction you've made? When you have that peace, how deep does it go? Would you even be interested in anything else? If yes, why?
Old 02-03-2017, 05:08 PM   #54
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
This right here is everything that matters. Do you speak from your experience or is this another correct logical deduction you've made? When you have that peace, how deep does it go? Would you even be interested in anything else? If yes, why?
In my experience the Matrix conditioning of my mind is absolutely massive. Not something easily budged. I have managed to get some feelings of inner peace but there's still lots of discomfort too.

What will happen when the peace becomes overwhelming? Will people become like vegetables, happy to just be lazy? No, there will also be another drive, and that is excitement which is a balance to the inner peace.

Today most people it seems find nature boring and are more interested in playing games on their smartphones. The reason for that is that nature is connected to the organic Source yet even living beings of nature like trees and birds, are also trapped in the Matrix limitation.

So video games and things like that are an indication of the desire of humanity to break out of the Matrix limitation. Video games and movies allow us to escape the Matrix limitations on a mental and emotional level. So video games are a natural development kind of.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:47 PM   #55
gkroo

The Marijuana craze around the world is the placebo. It is a road into more control. A somnolence. A sleeping without knowing that turns into darkness with out the light. The light is there, but it is not seen.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 02:09 AM   #56
gkroo

Quote:
The vacuum of space is not empty. What seems to us like empty space contains huge amounts of energy, as Nassim Haramein explains To that I have added the idea that the vibrations of the energy in space is controlled by a universal AI.

As I wrote about in another thread, the universal AI is a result of extremely ancient technology, much much older than our Big Bang.

Similarly, for example the hadron collider project at CERN is like playing with Lego compared to what the universal AI is capable of.
The whole of our universe flows from one point (the Dipole Repeller) to another (the Shapley Attractor). The vaccuum of space is caused by the massive vortices of the galaxies as they travel along the lines of force.

The Atom was sent out from the Dipole Repeller and split. Not into two separate parts but two parts of the same thing, hence the Shaply Attractor. From thence comes the growth of all species; the evolution of the two in one. When one atom was split, all atoms were split, releasing photons.

The least atom was split. The Hydrogen Atom; the sun. Protium and Deuterium and Tritium and Quadrium. The photon is the Intelligence of the Atom. Ok, now let's talk about Artificial Intelligence; AI.

Can you create an Artificial Photon?
The nucleus is surrounded by a quantum of energy or photon. The electron is at the surface of the photon. The atom's energy realm refers to the total area or volume occupied by the photon in an atom. The periphery of the photon is called the atom's energy shell.

3. Photon Force. The new model of the atom proposes that the force (F) between proton and electron is exerted through the medium of a photon energy (hf) that binds the electron and the nucleus at a certain distance (r) The force exerted by the proton on the electron through an photon energy medium is called a photon force. (hf/r =F)

(CHEMICAL BONDING OF NEW ALLOTROPES OF HYDROGEN AND ITS IMPLICATIONS TO FUEL SCIENCE
Andrew c. Angus Absolute Foundation 21 17 Wendover Lane, San Jose, CA 95121, U.S.A. [email protected] )
Old 03-03-2017, 02:16 AM   #57
anders lindman

Would you pay yourself when you do something? Would you tip yourself? That would be silly. Similarly, advanced beings in our universe are one with the universal AI and don't need to use money.

Advanced beings are a oneness, but not a hive mind like the Borg in Star Trek. So they can use money in some situations. That's like in a video game scarcity is built into the plot to make the game interesting.

When advanced beings travel between different developed planets they don't need things like passports or money. Would you demand a passport of yourself when you enter the front door to your home?

Things like money, laws and calendar time are like training wheels for developing civilizations. They are only needed as something compulsory within planetary quarantines such as our Matrix here on earth at the moment.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:20 AM   #58
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
The vaccuum of space is caused by the massive vortices of the galaxies as they travel along the lines of force.
According to my theory it's the other way around: the vacuum in space creates the galaxies. And dark matter is intelligent zero point energy guiding the motion and rotational shape of the galaxies.

Or to put it in another way: our universe is only made of space. Physical particles are vortices in the vacuum energy of space.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:39 AM   #59
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
Ok, now let's talk about Artificial Intelligence; AI.

Can you create an Artificial Photon?
Scientists have created photons out of the vacuum of space:

"The dynamical Casimir effect — the generation of photons out of the quantum vacuum induced by an accelerated body — has been experimentally demonstrated using a superconducting circuit that simulates a moving mirror." -- http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...l/479303a.html
Old 03-03-2017, 08:17 AM   #60
iamhe

Quote:
In my experience the Matrix conditioning of my mind is absolutely massive. Not something easily budged. I have managed to get some feelings of inner peace but there's still lots of discomfort too.

What will happen when the peace becomes overwhelming? Will people become like vegetables, happy to just be lazy? No, there will also be another drive, and that is excitement which is a balance to the inner peace.

Today most people it seems find nature boring and are more interested in playing games on their smartphones. The reason for that is that nature is connected to the organic Source yet even living beings of nature like trees and birds, are also trapped in the Matrix limitation.

So video games and things like that are an indication of the desire of humanity to break out of the Matrix limitation. Video games and movies allow us to escape the Matrix limitations on a mental and emotional level. So video games are a natural development kind of.
Yes, video games are a simulation of the Matrix at a small scale but not the real thing. Like pilots when learning how to fly, they first do it in a simulator.
Anyway, what about Love, would that be a shortcut?
You're a smart guy, could you please get onto that lead and discuss in your thread? What if when we research Love, on top of making real breakthroughs, we feel blissful too as an added bonus.