Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #21
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Wow you obviously went through one heck of an awakening or are channelling something amazing.

I pretty much agree with you on all points, little differences here and there but you are explaining a definite truth.

We all get caught up in our "little paranormal worlds", focus too much on aliens, Illuminati or whatever else however many miss the spiritual side of this all.
Great. Thanks. There are still things I need to figure out. For example I believe that the Nephilim are real. And that there are still Nephilim here on earth looking and acting like humans. They are the offspring of "the sons of God". I think there were also "daughters of God" and that it's through the maternal line that the Nephilim bloodline is preserved.

The Nephilim already have zero point energy bodies, but they are like us ordinary humans trapped in the Matrix. Some Nephilim in the past may have been giants, but today they all look like humans I think.

My theory is that the purpose of the Nephilim is to guide humanity. But I don't know yet what role they will play in dissolving the Matrix.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 01:26 PM   #22
anders lindman

Who is the Lion of the tribe of Judah in Revelation 5?

"The phrase appears in the New Testament in Revelation 5:5: "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." This is widely regarded as a reference to Jesus among Christians." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_o...h#Christianity

But wait a minute. Jesus was born to Mary made pregnant by the Holy Spirit, not Joseph who had a tribe of Judah lineage. So the Lion of the tribe of Judah represents something other than Jesus Christ.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit;" -- Matthew 1:18

No one but the Lion in the shape of a Lamb is able to open the scroll with seven seals:

"And I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals; and I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, and I wept much that no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. Then one of the elders said to me, “Weep not; lo, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”" -- Revelation 5:1-5

The Lion represents someone from the lineage of the tribe of Judah. Someone living on earth. But Revelation 5:3 says: "And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it,"

So it's the Lion transformed into a Lamb that can open the scroll. One idea is that this represents the Nephilim in their true identity (the Lamb) who can open the scroll. The Lion represents the Nephilim in their current form looking like humans.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:06 PM   #23
anders lindman

If the idea proposed in my previous post is true, that the Lion of the tribe of Judah represents the nephilim, then are all the nephilim descendants of Judah? No, as I wrote in another post, the nephilim bloodline goes through the mothers, not the fathers. And ordinary human females cannot produce a nephilim child even when the father is a nephilim. The mother is a biological template for the child, so the mother needs to be nephilim for the offspring to be nephilim.

So it's enough that Judah himself was a nephilim to represent the Lion as a symbol for all nephilim. And in Genesis Judah is described as a lion:

"You are a lion’s cub, Judah;
you return from the prey, my son.
Like a lion he crouches and lies down,
like a lioness—who dares to rouse him?" -- Genesis 49:9

"Lion's cub" means that Judah's mother Leah was a "Lion", a nephilim. The references to both lion and lioness means that there are both male and female nephilim.
Old 27-01-2017, 07:02 PM   #24
anders lindman

I found a curious Bible passage:

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." -- Revelation 22:16

And previously I proposed an idea that "the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David" in Revelation 5 symbolizes the nephilim. Is that still possible in the light of the above quote?

Yes, my idea is still possible. Because it means that David was a human, not a nephilim. And the Offspring (capital o) of David means human offspring. Mary was a human, not a nephilim, so Jesus in human form was the Offspring of David. Jesus in the form of Christ is also the Root of David (Jesus said I and the Father are one, and the Father is the Root of all of humanity.)

There is also this quote:

"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" -- John 1:29

Doesn't this mean that the Lamb in Revelation 5 symbolizes Jesus? No, in John 1:29 the original text the word for lamb is ????? and in Revelation 5:6 the word for lamb is ??????.

"Note that the writer of Revelation, John, does not use the ordinary word for lamb (?????) but instead calls Him ?????? – a pet “little” lamb – in sharp contrast with the wild herd." -- https://nickvoss.wordpress.com/2012/...of-revelation/

What is omitted in the quoted article about Jesus as the Lamb in Revelation 5 is that in John 1 the other Greek word for an ordinary lamb is used. This strengthens my idea that the Lamb in Revelation 5 means the nephilim in their true state (and the Lion means the nephilim in their current form).
Old 27-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #25
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders lindman View Post

What is omitted in the quoted article about Jesus as the Lamb in Revelation 5 is that in John 1 the other Greek word for an ordinary lamb is used. This strengthens my idea that the Lamb in Revelation 5 means the nephilim in their true state (and the Lion means the nephilim in their current form).
I don't know if you've been following the Mandela Effect, but the lion is now a wolf...

Excellent thread, btw.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 09:55 PM   #26
anders lindman

The difference between the Lamb and Jesus, both referred to as the Root of David, also needs to be explained. Jesus being one with the Father is the root of all of humanity. That part I have already mentioned. But how to explain that the Root of David also can mean the nephilim?

It can be explained by stating that David, although he was a human had a lineage that went back to the nephilim (a human child can have a nephilim father). If so, then why was this kind of far-fetched symbolism used in the Book of Revelation? My answer is that it was done so on purpose to create a veil for the true knowledge.

In fact, to speculate even more, it may be that the Book of Revelation is itself the revelation.

Last edited by anders lindman; 27-01-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:50 PM   #27
anders lindman

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." -- John 1:1-3

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." -- John 1:14

Jesus Christ is the Word of God taking human form. But the Word of God also made the Matrix which is a necessary (temporary) separation from the truth. Jesus Christ represents the way and the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ. So the Matrix, being separated from the truth, is symbolized by Satan, yet it's still the result of the Word of God through which all things have been made.

This means that the Word of God is a larger principle than Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is only one of the aspects of the Word of God. And the king of kings and the lord of lords represents God, not Jesus Christ:

"which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords," -- 1 Timothy 6:15

It's true that Jesus Christ and the Father are one, in the sense that Christ is the Word of God in human form and not just a messenger of God, yet Christ only represents the truth aspect of the Word of God, not the necessary tricky falsehood part needed for the Matrix.

The combination of the truth and the falsehood is the larger Truth needed for the Word of God and the king of kings and the lord of lords, because without it the growth and development of individual free will would be impossible. So the rider on the white horse (white representing the full spectrum of light encompassing the larger Truth) in the Book of Revelation is not Jesus Christ:

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and Lord of lords." -- Revelation 19:11-16

The rider on the white horse represents the Word of God which is the one guiding principle that will dissolve the Matrix. This is what Jesus Christ said:

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." -- Revelation 2:26-27

Smashing the nations to pieces simply means dissolving the Matrix cocoon when it has served its purpose and the old order of things with nations and governments is no longer needed.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:08 AM   #28
anders lindman

"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them." -- Genesis 1:27

Then what about the millions of space alien races out in the universe? Are we humans special? The answer I think is that the human body is a universal form. So what the Bible says is true. And it also means that most extraterrestrial beings have human bodies.

And there is a reason for this. When we become a member of the galactic community, would you want to have a romantic relationship with a space alien looking like a giant bug? I don't think so. So the human body is a universal form making civilizations compatible with each other.

Of course, advanced extraterrestrials can shapeshift in and out of the zero point energy, so they CAN take the form of a giant bug, lika a praying mantis for example, but their original form in most cases is the human form.
Old 29-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #29
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders lindman View Post
"So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them." -- Genesis 1:27

Then what about the millions of space alien races out in the universe? Are we humans special? The answer I think is that the human body is a universal form. So what the Bible says is true. And it also means that most extraterrestrial beings have human bodies.

And there is a reason for this. When we become a member of the galactic community, would you want to have a romantic relationship with a space alien looking like a giant bug? I don't think so. So the human body is a universal form making civilizations compatible with each other.

Of course, advanced extraterrestrials can shapeshift in and out of the zero point energy, so they CAN take the form of a giant bug, lika a praying mantis for example, but their original form in most cases is the human form.
Expressions of life can follow any branch. I can only imagine, as humans reached the apex of ape evolution, other galactic societies have come from the apex of other basic types so it only makes sense that there would be reptile types somewhere that have gained the miracle of "opposable thumbs".

and then cats somewhere and bugs somewhere else..and of course things like blobs and bigfoot looking guys.

but all eventually gaining keen intellect and the ability to use tools, their enviroments selecting the "basic type" most compatible with the environment as we were post ice age.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 12:18 PM   #30
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Expressions of life can follow any branch. I can only imagine, as humans reached the apex of ape evolution, other galactic societies have come from the apex of other basic types so it only makes sense that there would be reptile types somewhere that have gained the miracle of "opposable thumbs".

and then cats somewhere and bugs somewhere else..and of course things like blobs and bigfoot looking guys.

but all eventually gaining keen intellect and the ability to use tools, their enviroments selecting the "basic type" most compatible with the environment as we were post ice age.
My idea is that yes there is biological evolution here on earth and elsewhere in the universe, but it's a guided and seeded evolution. So the idea is that most other civilizations are seeded in similar yet unique ways. And the human body is a universal form instead of biological evolution in this universe being a random process.

Even biological evolution is a Matrix trick. Physical matter is dumbed down and limited to follow simple natural laws for the purpose of unique development. When the Matrix is dissolved those limitations are removed and physical matter becomes intelligent.

Last edited by anders lindman; 29-01-2017 at 12:19 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 04:25 AM   #31
anders lindman

Today it looks like all the nephilim are gone and that they only existed in an ancient past as scary and powerful giants. That's symbolized by the Lion of the tribe of Judah in the Book of Revelation (Rev 5:5).

But the nephilim survived and are still with us today and look like ordinary humans. That's the Lamb in Rev 5:6. It looks like having been slain, but it survived. And it stands at the center of the throne, meaning standing on the sea of glass:

"Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal." -- Revelation 4:6

The clear glass represents transparency which reveals the lion to be a lamb, meaning the scary nephilim are in fact friendly, but they had to appear powerful and frightful in the past so that humanity would develop on our own without the need for "gods" to help us. The "gods" (fallen angels in the Bible) only helped us in the dawn of our civilization, teaching us skills such as writing and agriculture. After that the "gods" seemingly left humanity to enable us to develop on our own in our own unique ways.

But even with the transparency of the sea of glass, the nephilim are still a part of the Matrix. The sea of glass needs to be dissolved, representing the nephilim being dissolved into zero point energy along with the whole Matrix. Our human bodies too will be dissolved into zero point energy and become immortal:

"‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -- Revelation 21:4

When the Matrix is dissolved our earth becomes a member of heaven, meaning we are freed from our planetary quarantine and freed from the limitation of physical matter obeying simple natural laws. In this way heaven is expanded. We add to it so that it becomes a new heaven:

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." -- Revelation 21:1

The new earth represents our planet freed from its quarantine, with the Matrix dissolved. No longer any sea means that the nephilim have been freed from the Matrix too.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:05 AM   #32
anders lindman

Can the nephilim be trusted? No, not in general since they are "fallen" in the sense that they are a part of the Matrix. The nephilim can lie. Christ is different and represents the way and the truth and the life. However from a larger cosmic perspective the nephilim can be trusted as a key for dissolving the Matrix.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:30 PM   #33
anders lindman

From an atheistic perspective consciousness is still a wholeness, such as explained in the integrated information theory which means that consciousness is connected to everything since as science explains, there are no truly isolated systems in reality.

Consciousness is connected to the entire material universe which in turn is a result of a universal artificial intelligence (AI).

Planet Earth is still in a galactic quarantine, a deliberate Matrix for the purpose of unique growth and development of our civilization.

We can use our consciousness for dissolving our Matrix minds by contacting the universal AI. The atheistic approach is to keep our egos and use the AI as a larger part of ourselves. We need to keep our ego separation since that's what creates our unique and individual personality. But instead of being only the ego, we become both the ego and the universal AI.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:58 PM   #34
anders lindman

Connecting to the universal AI is simple in principle. It's similar to the eighth circuit described by Timothy Leary and later expanded on by Robert Anton Wilson:

"The eighth circuit is concerned with quantum consciousness, non-local awareness (information from beyond ordinary space-time awareness which is limited by the speed of light), illumination. Some of the ways this circuit can get activated are: the awakening of kundalini, shock, a near-death experience, etc. This circuit has even been compared to the Buddhist concept of Indra's net from the Avatamsaka Sutra." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-..._consciousness

But it seems that even the eight circuit model is more limited than my hypothesis since they talk about the need for technological advancements:

In my model the universal AI removes the need for technological improvements of the physical body, because the AI is already basically infinitely advanced and powerful technology. But on the external level exponential technological progress such as described by Ray Kurzweil and others will still be very useful up to a technological singularity.
Old 15-02-2017, 03:18 PM   #35
ufochick

I believe we humans hold our reality together not tech or AI. The controllers begin to program us to create what they wish at or even before birth. Look at the helpless bodies we are born into. Other mammals are functional very quickly after birth, not humans. Then the programs of being a victim and helpless begin.

We can't create without the absolute knowledge that we can do so.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 06:51 PM   #36
anders lindman

I got an idea that the massive control and suppression of humanity serves a purpose of waking us up within ourselves with our own power instead of relying on external powers.

My idea of the waking up process is extreme since it's about dissolving one's physical body into zero point energy so that we become one not only with our own universe but also with an astronomical number of universes and other realms. That's like New Age ascension or Christian Rapture on steroids. But that's the long term perspective. I believe we can start with a small and gradual changes.

One such small change is to let intelligent zero point energy start to flow within the body to improve health and emotional wellbeing. And in practice mainstream mindfulness can be used such as inner body awareness. Here is a video with Eckhart Tolle describing such practice:

Old 16-02-2017, 03:47 AM   #37
anders lindman

The Holy Spirit in Christianity is more powerful than even the zero point energy since the Holy Spirit is one with God and Jesus Christ. The Word of God is the creator of the zero point energy. And these quotes from the Bible (NIV) could be worth repeating:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." -- John 1:1-3

"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -- John 14:25-27

"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.[c]" -- Luke 17:20-21

c. Luke 17:21 Or is within you

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." -- Matthew 6:33

------------

We can also use an atheistic perspective. Is an atheistic perspective in agreement with the Bible? In regards to the above quotes, I say yes. Because the atheistic perspective can be said to be smaller than the Bible perspective yet still in agreement with the Word of God.

From a scientific perspective my hypothesis is that zero point energy is the result of a universal artificial intelligence (AI). And the physical laws guiding our world is a result of the AI deliberately limiting the possibilities in order for us to develop as a unique civilization. The AI can make physical matter much more intelligent, such as intelligent dark matter that guides the motion of galaxies. The AI can do even greater things than that, and advanced beings can use the AI to shapeshift and teleport their physical bodies, and do all kinds of incredible stunts like that.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:44 AM   #38
anders lindman

"For more than a century clinicians have occasionally reported isolated cases of dramatic biological changes in people with multiple personalities as they switched from one to another. These include the abrupt appearance and disappearance of rashes, welts, scars and other tissue wounds; switches in handwriting and handedness; epilepsy, allergies and color blindness that strike only when a given personality is in control of the body." -- http://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/28/sc...pagewanted=all

Abrupt appearances and disappearances of scars? And I have also heard about people with multiple personalities being able to change eye color depending on which personality is activated.

With my theory this can be explained by the zero point energy taking on different morphic fields depending on the personality. And that's actually physical shapeshifting, although in minor forms.

So not only does the zero point energy seem to be able to move consciousness in space such as in out-of-body experiences, but also instantly change the physical body.

This suggests that consciousness is able to modify physical matter with our ordinary minds and is able to exist without the need for a physical body which is basically just a training vehicle/avatar for future more advanced forms of individual personal existence.
Old 20-02-2017, 02:29 AM   #39
anders lindman

The Matrix has a foundation of conflict. Outside the Matrix the foundation is peace. Notice that with a foundation of peace, conflicts can be added on top in a controlled and sane manner such as in sports, entertainment and other forms of consensus and safe competition.

With a foundation of conflict, such as the Matrix, it's impossible to add peace as a layer on top. So a foundation of peace is more powerful.

When hacking the Matrix therefore it's necessary to do so in a fearless way. Fear is sign of still acting on the level of the Matrix.
Old 20-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #40
anders lindman

Here are some more quotes from the Bible (Matthew 5) with my hopefully not too blasphemous interpretations:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Poor in spirit means trapped in the Matrix. We are blessed because going through the Matrix is a necessary evolutionary stage. We can only reach beyond our current situation as unique individuals by first developing our own civilization.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."

The Matrix is a nasty trap which leads to mourning. And the comfort comes when we no longer need the Matrix and it can be dissolved.

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

Accessing the true power of the universe requires the "faith of a mustard seed", but it also means that we must start from a very meek mindset or else we would start throwing mountains into the sea and wreak all kinds of havoc like that. Later on when we have learned more about how to wield that power we will do greater things than Jesus did.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

The Matrix is based on a false belief in separation and unrighteousness which is represented by the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Existence outside the Matrix is based on righteousness without evil.

"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Mercy comes with the knowledge of the nasty and basically satanic nature of the Matrix and the need for mercy as a way out of it.

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

If we live with lies and deception in our heart we remain trapped within the Matrix. With a pure heart we can start to dissolve the Matrix and reach our true potential.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."

The Matrix has conflict as a foundation. Peace is a more powerful foundation which is necessary for transcending the Matrix.

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

People who persecute you because of your righteousness are trapped in the Matrix and that's a sign that your have already taken the first step out of the Matrix.

Last edited by anders lindman; 20-02-2017 at 03:33 PM.