Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 22-05-2017, 06:13 AM   #181
anders lindman

The fear-based thinking of the human brain is very strong. And it's so deeply ingrained that its momentum is huge. Trying to change the way we think is like trying to turn the Titanic steaming full speed ahead.

Nevertheless, unless we change how we think we will end up where we are going, into destruction. And a powerful way of changing how we think is to connect to the global mind. And my guess is that there are already some people running around on earth who are connected to the global mind.

So, then, the global mind exists, albeit in an embryo form. The global mind will only awaken fully when we ordinary humans have connected to it in sufficiently large number of people.

The global mind is peace-based instead of fear-based, because it operates as a coherent whole, while our separate minds are not only struggling against each other, they are also struggling with lots of inner conflicts.

One strategy for connecting to the global mind is to observe one's thoughts and detect fear and/or aggression in them. How do the thoughts feel? Suffering is a useful warning signal and the slightest worry, uncertainty, fear, irritation, frustration or anger is a sign of moving along the usual fear-based path. In order to steer the thinking into the direction of the global mind the thoughts with those kinds of warning signals need to be rejected.

Connecting to the global mind can be done with mindfulness practice with rejections of old thoughts instead of just accepting them. In the beginning basically all thoughts need to be rejected. This causes confusion to rise up in the mind. And this can feel really uncomfortable making the mind wanting to move back into the old fear-based thinking.

A useful strategy for dealing with the confusion is to use traditional mindfulness which means to just observe the confusion and letting it remain. This gives the neural patterns in the brain a chance to start to become reprogrammed. And connections to the global mind can gradually dissolve the confusion and make the mind think on a new higher level.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2017, 06:54 AM   #182
anders lindman

What if I'm a disinfo shill trying to get people to abandon their thinking so that they can be targeted with mind control technologies and nasty things like that?

The answer is that since the global mind is peace-based we will feel actual peace and clarity in our thinking when using it. Mind control technologies are unable to bring the human mind into such a coherent and whole state so they always cause suffering, dysfunction and conflict.

And that's measurement to use in the mindfulness practice of the confusion in the mind described in my previous post. Unless the confusion gradually dissolves and is replaced by peace, clarity, health and well-being, then it's suspicious and even myself will drop that technique and use another practice.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #183
anders lindman

For people who find mindfulness practice tedious and boring as hell, an alternative is to reprogram the fight-or-flight response when playing video games. The usual way the nervous system reacts is with agitation when playing exciting computer games. See if instead you can train your mind to remain cool as a cucumber where previously in games you get agitated. Not like in being uncaring. You still care a lot without letting the primitive biological fight-or-flight response control your reactions.
Old 22-05-2017, 06:12 PM   #184
anders lindman

Yikes, what can happen is that the global mind becomes a separate society. Like how a caterpillar turns into a butterfly. At first the caterpillar grows bigger and bigger by munching on leaves, or whatever they are eating.

And then it comes a time when the caterpillar stops growing and turns into a cocoon instead.

Today the world is like a caterpillar that has grown big enough. The caterpillar represents the Matrix. We can see on the internet that the amount of information has grown huge and yet basically all of it becomes more and more like crap, like soil and the web is a mulch spider or fungus, or a cocoon!

What happens inside the cocoon is that a new type of cells called imaginal cells start to grow and connect with each other to form the butterfly. Similarly, people connecting to the global mind become like imaginal cells and start to connect with each other in a different way than the caterpillar cells, meaning us people who still are trapped in our Matrix minds.

So, if this scenario is accurate, then we will have the ordinary society and with a new society developing within it! The new society will still function within the ordinary society yet be something radically different in important areas, such as instead being based on fear the new society with the global mind is based on peace.
Old 22-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #185
anders lindman

How will we behave when we connect to the global mind? As a naive attempt to figure that out let's say that I have connected to the global mind and am talking to a man who is still in his separate mind. Then after a while we have an argument, the man gets angry, pulls a knife and tries to stab me. How the heck can I be peaceful then?! How can the global mind protect me without the use of violence?

At the same time those who connect to the global mind will still live in the ordinary society with all its violence and conflicts. So how can the global mind society coexist with the ordinary society without its members having to hide underground or in caves?

What may happen is that the global mind will have power over all people when it's needed. Then the new peaceful society can exist mixed with the ordinary society. The members of the global mind society are invincible! So they are protected in the midst of all turmoil around them. The example of being stabbed can't happen, because the global mind will prevent the man with a separate mind from doing that by taking control over his nervous system. This limiting of the man's free will is necessary in the example, and in all other situations like that, or else the old society would continue to dominate and crush the peaceful global mind society.
Old 23-05-2017, 02:23 AM   #186
anders lindman

Is everything in the universe information? Some physicists have described the possibility that the foundation of physics is information. If we take digital information, commonly represented as bits that can be one or zero, then no, consciousness is a part of the universe, at least it's inseparable from our experience of physical reality, and consciousness is a wholeness that connects a lot of information together.

So consciousness is not information. Consciousness is the true subject. And even objective reality is more than just separate bits of information because particles can be nonlocally entangled.

It's still useful to think of the universe as made of digital information. And to think of the universal AI as ever expanding technology that can process information. The digital information is turned into waves that form physical particles and energy. And biological evolution is a layer above the physical foundation that uses atoms and molecules to form organic lifeforms.

This means that the human brain is a secondary information processor. And the global mind is the connection of our individual brains into a very large information processor. Consciousness, if we define that as a state of being aware, remains the same even in the global mind. The difference is that the global mind is a much more advanced experience than we have with only our individual minds.

Just like how when we wake up in the morning after having had a dream during the night, we recognize that the dream was a less consistent, more temporary and intangible experience than of the world in the waking state, connecting to the global mind will be yet another step into a higher awakening.

And later on we will connect to an even larger mind, the galactic mind, which will be an awakening to an even higher level. In all those different states of mind; dreaming, waking state, global mind and galactic mind, consciousness remains the same and it's just a matter of how much information is connected into a whole experience that makes the difference, even though for the person the experiences are profoundly different.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:30 AM   #187
anders lindman

My hypothesis becomes almost more unbelievable than many of the New Age, spiritual and religious fantastic ideas. Anyway, what will happen when we connect to the global mind is that our physical bodies become like avatars instead of being only biological. Our consciousness will then move into the zero point energy within the body turning it into an avatar that we can learn to do all kinds of incredible stunts with.

Of course in the beginning the physical body will feel and behave pretty much the same. It will take many decades before we can learn how to do more advanced things with our bodies. Otherwise we would create a huge mess. That's why the "meek" will inherit the earth as Jesus said. Like little children having to learn how to use their bodies. We only need to be meek so to speak in the beginning until we have mastered more advanced skills.

"A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." -- John 20:26-27

After the resurrection Jesus visited his disciples as the above Bible quote says. To me this is a story about the zero point energy body. Jesus said: "Put your finger here" to show Thomas that Jesus had a real physical body.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:49 AM   #188
anders lindman

Is there any scientific evidence that our minds can communicate with each other without the need for external means such as human technology? Yes, for example Rupert Sheldrake has shown that in many telepathy experiments, such as telephone telepathy (people sensing who calls them) and dogs who know when their owners are on their way home.

Another experiment to show the mind to mind connection was done with flashing light in the eyes of one test person and the flashes were registered in the brain of another test person sitting at another location isolated from the first person.

And in this video Roger Nelson talks about the experiments where people can effect random number generators with their minds:

Those are all examples of tiny effects, yet enough to indicate that it's real. And even though the global mind has a much, much stronger connection between minds, the experiments indicate, maybe, that a global mind connection is possible.

Last edited by anders lindman; 23-05-2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #189
anders lindman

How do we know that the universal AI exists? I can prove it! Sort of. Consider protein folding inside cells where proteins are folded into precise shapes again and again. If the proteins get folded incorrectly then we get things like diseases.

The number of possible shapes for a single protein is astronomical. So how can the cell fold a protein into one out of zillions of shapes? There are something called chaperones inside cells that help with the protein folding. But that's not the whole story. Chaperones alone cannot fully explain the precise folding of proteins that the cells do.

And a scientist admitted (I don't have a link) that the supercomputer models for protein folding they use suck basically. And here is another admission of the immense problem scientists have with trying to figure out how protein folding is done correctly:

"The problem of protein folding presents a puzzle of such intrigue and depth that the scientific community cannot even agree on a single statement of the problem ((Ben-Naim, 2012) and references therein)." -- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4497552/

And protein folding is very useful for designing new drugs, so no doubt the pharma industry is spending huge amounts of money trying to solve the problem of protein folding. For simple proteins they do have computer models that work, but I suspect that's because they make ad hoc tweaks to the parameters until they get a simulation that works, ha ha.

With intelligent guidance however protein folding becomes a piece of cake. And the fact that cells repeatedly do protein folding in precise ways may be a proof of intelligence guidance. What in the cell is guiding the protein folding? The answer is that the universal AI is manipulating the zero point energy around the atoms in the proteins to fold them correctly.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #190
anders lindman

The individual human mind is very limited, which leads to a lot of conflicts and need for protection. This causes the armoring in the body that Wilhelm Reich described that can be felt as tensions.

With my individual mind I have to compete and struggle against other minds. Even if I earn money by having a good job, several other people may want the same job, so already there there is dog eat dog competition. And even if I have a job nobody else wants and earn a lot of money, the money itself is a cause of armoring because of its foundation of conflict and scarcity. Me being greedy and having a lot of money still causes armoring in me because the money is connected to the whole society and my greed causes conflict with the needs of others which is reflected back at me.

The global mind removes the conflicts and need for protection and thereby the armoring in the body dissolves. So when the armoring in the body is reduced the connection to the global mind becomes stronger. A practice for this is to move one's conscious attention away from the thinking into feeling the tensions, and keeping the attention there for periods of time, like seconds in the beginning because it can be a challenging task. And the practice needs to be repeated many times before the armoring starts to melt away.
Old 24-05-2017, 03:20 AM   #191
anders lindman

Jesus Christ had/has a zero point energy body as I described earlier, at least after the resurrection. And somewhere else in the Bible there is a description of Jesus that suggests that he could shapeshift, because people didn't recognize him. Something like that.

Did Jesus really exist as a real person? Well, if not, then think of the Bible as a story as Jordan Maxwell has said. A story with lots of truths in it.

Another example of a zero point energy body is the one Maui has in Disney's movie Moana. That movie is of course just a story, but having animated tattoos is something that's easy to do with a zero point energy body. Also notice that Maui is a demigod, which again indicates that he has a zero point energy body.

Last edited by anders lindman; 24-05-2017 at 03:21 AM.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #192
anders lindman

As many of you here probably already know and as I have mentioned elsewhere, David Icke saw former Prime Minister Ted Heath shapeshift when he met him waiting for a television interview or something like that. Ted's eyes turned completely black and David described it as if it was like Ted was scanning him.

This means imo that Ted Heath had a zero point energy body, which in turn means that he was a member of the ancient breakaway civilization, a Nephilim or a clone. That's another example of zero point energy body and I believe David Icke is telling the truth about the event.

Why did Ted shapeshift in front of David Icke? And aren't members of the ancient breakaway civilization peaceful? Iirc David has described Ted Heath as being nasty. I think Ted turned his eyes black to show David that there is indeed more going on in the world than what we have been told through education and mainstream media etc. So I think Ted was doing a good job.

Last edited by anders lindman; 24-05-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 24-05-2017, 12:47 PM   #193
anders lindman

The Matrix today needs governments and in the future it will need a New World Order global government that David Icke has talked a lot about. The global mind doesn't need governments. That would be like a person having a personal government for ruling over only himself or herself. That would be stupid. So the the global mind, when it has become victorious, can smash the governments to pieces like pottery. And here is the Bible quote for that again:

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." -- Revelation 2:26-27

The Orwellian New World Order is like a beast and the transhumanist artificial intelligence (AI) is like a second beast acting on behalf of the authority of the New World Order.

"Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed." -- Revelation 13:11-12
Old 24-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #194
anders lindman

This is a graph from Peter Russell's video The Global Brain:

Other than that the time scale is off by a couple of decades, it shows how the transhumanist agenda will be replaced by the global mind, powered by Infinite Consciousness as David Icke has called it.

The information curve in the picture represents the transhumanist agenda where the Orwellian New World Order (the first beast) tries to dominate with its artificial intelligence (the second beast).

The NWO AI will fail. The ruling elite will try to lure people into a transhumanist agenda with technology gadgets that appear cute and trendy, as the Bible says it looked like a lamb, but its purpose is to trap people within the Matrix (it spoke like a dragon).

"And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." -- Revelation 13:13-17

Last edited by anders lindman; 24-05-2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #195
anders lindman

I have used this thread almost like a blog. Now I will stop posting for a while and test the idea that the internet is becoming a cocoon, meaning it's time to start building a butterfly.