Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-11-2016, 08:07 PM   #1
lunarrover1969
Banned

Default Evidence - Earths Moon Made By ET's

Hello

Hi my name is lunarrover1969 and I come wearing my heart on my sleeve and in peace.

Please forgive me but I feel that there is no way I can keep this to my self any longer.

I have credible irrefutable proof that earths moon in in fact an artificial construct of extra terrestrial origin. I have been researching lunar phenomenon for well over 10 years and now conclude that A) we are not alone in the universe B) We have been on the cusp of becoming a type 1 civilisation since the end of WW2 but world governments have chosen to supress this knowledge and keep this from the general public because of the types of agendas reported in books by Authors such as David Icke along with others, and C) This information is not hidden, one only needs to look but because of ridicule most people accept what they have been conditioned to believe

Because of the nature of the information I hold I respect the right of the Host and to this end ask permission that I initially present my finding to the management team on this forum before I or they bring it out into the open. I understand that because the information I hold is of such high significance it may not be suitable for me to just force it upon an unsuspecting audience.

When I first learned the truth I found it to be both shocking and quite difficult to digest and it took me a couple of months to get used to living with my new found knowledge. but over time this is no longer much of an issue, the information I hold posses more questions than answers. Astronauts and NASA have told us for decades that the moon is a desolate wasteland of dust and rock? I can assure you that it is not. The video and photographic evidence is overwhelming, what's more is, with the rise of the information age ordinary people such as you and I are now empowered because of the tools that are common place and widely available can now peel back the vail of secrecy and expose the truth for what it really is.

There was a time I got frustrated with looking at images of craters, dust and rocks however after painstaking research especially video and photographs from the Apollo era I can conclude that there is no way the earths moon is a natural heavenly body in all the ways Mr Icke explains and more. I look forward to my time here, not only as a platform to present and share knowledge but as a stepping stone for my own awareness and growth as a person. The universe has many secrets and I am convinced that the only way for us is through love compassion and understanding.

Last edited by getagrip; 28-01-2017 at 08:16 AM.
lunarrover1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #2
getagrip
Inactive

Welcome to dif.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:21 PM   #3
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarrover1969 View Post
Hello

Hi my name is lunarrover1969 and I come wearing my heart on my sleeve and in peace.

Please forgive me but I feel that there is no way I can keep this to my self any longer.

I have credible irrefutable proof that earths moon in in fact an artificial construct of extra terrestrial origin. I have been researching lunar phenomenon for well over 10 years and now conclude that A) we are not alone in the universe B) We have been on the cusp of becoming a type 1 civilisation since the end of WW2 but world governments have chosen to supress this knowledge and keep this from the general public because of the types of agendas reported in books by Authors such as David Icke along with others, and C) This information is not hidden, one only needs to look but because of ridicule most people accept what they have been conditioned to believe

Because of the nature of the information I hold I respect the right of the Host and to this end ask permission that I initially present my finding to the management team on this forum before I or they bring it out into the open. I understand that because the information I hold is of such high significance it may not be suitable for me to just force it upon an unsuspecting audience.

When I first learned the truth I found it to be both shocking and quite difficult to digest and it took me a couple of months to get used to living with my new found knowledge. but over time this is no longer much of an issue, the information I hold posses more questions than answers. Astronauts and NASA have told us for decades that the moon is a desolate wasteland of dust and rock? I can assure you that it is not. The video and photographic evidence is overwhelming, what's more is, with the rise of the information age ordinary people such as you and I are now empowered because of the tools that are common place and widely available can now peel back the vail of secrecy and expose the truth for what it really is.

There was a time I got frustrated with looking at images of craters, dust and rocks however after painstaking research especially video and photographs from the Apollo era I can conclude that there is no way the earths moon is a natural heavenly body in all the ways Mr Icke explains and more. I look forward to my time here, not only as a platform to present and share knowledge but as a stepping stone for my own awareness and growth as a person. The universe has many secrets and I am convinced that the only way for us is through love compassion and understanding.
Welcome. Sounds intriguing.
However, why not create a website and post everything on there ? And then post the link on this forum ?
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:59 PM   #4
lunarrover1969
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Welcome. Sounds intriguing.
However, why not create a website and post everything on there ? And then post the link on this forum ?
I unfortunately don't have the skills required and I'm apprehensive and afraid.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:21 PM   #5
surfsteve

Post your evidence already. It's probably nothing most of us haven't seen.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:41 PM   #6
decim

Talking

Spill the beans lunarrover.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:44 PM   #7
knightofalbion

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:44 PM   #8
paddy_blake

Hello lunarrover1969,

Have you read Who Built The Moon? By Christopher Knight and Alan Butler?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-M.../dp/190585711X

They've already given a lot of data to create the case that the moon is artificial.

Welcome to the forums.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 09-11-2016 at 11:45 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:47 PM   #9
lunarrover1969
Banned

With now way to upload images this is going to be extremely difficult for me. I know there is an overhead and cost involved however most of my material is not on someone elses website, it is what I have created and original? The only way to add images is to add links but my images are not on the internet.

I'm pretty much dead in the water. Unless there is another way or there is something I am not doing?
Old 10-11-2016, 12:00 AM   #10
lunarrover1969
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Hello lunarrover1969,

Have you read Who Built The Moon? By Christopher Knight and Alan Butler?

They've already given a lot of data to create the case that the moon is artificial.
No but I am aware of its existence, I have got an old copy of "Somebody else is on the moon" by George Leonard. However too many gaps. I have current evidence which shows magnificent structures on the moon, decaying rusting craters and areas of the moon which seem to have been abandoned. I have ruins sticking out of the lunar surface captured from Apollo missions I have some public domain images from JAXA which show magnificent glass buildings and mining activity. I have images of huge glass domes and there are images of power plants. I can show proof that the moon is crawling with aliens and I have gained a basic understanding of the lattice and hexagonal substructure. In essence the moon is a hive of activity and the huge rusting metallic decay proves it is in fact a construct. But unless I create my own website and put myself in harms way I'm just another person on the internet.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:17 AM   #11
lunarrover1969
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post

Spill the beans lunarrover.
I will as soon as humanly possible.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:19 AM   #12
decim

You could upload your images to photobucket for free and then link to them in your posts here.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 10-11-2016 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:33 AM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
With now way to upload images this is going to be extremely difficult for me. I know there is an overhead and cost involved however most of my material is not on someone elses website, it is what I have created and original? The only way to add images is to add links but my images are not on the internet.

I'm pretty much dead in the water. Unless there is another way or there is something I am not doing?
What decim above said.

You can use photobucket or imageshack

Welcome to the forum
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:37 AM   #14
lunarrover1969
Banned

This image from apollo 8 is amazing?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projec...7659453355752/

you can see alien structures in the picture taken from a 70mm hassleblad camera used on the moon. It has been heavily manipulated but you can add brightness and mess with the contrast etc you can clearly see incredible objects. I found this version of it
http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo13-e.htm

http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo...-13-2332hr.jpg

Its an old picture, these structures are alien to us so do not build how we do, also bare in mind there are more than on race of alien on the moon.

If you zoom this image it will break up but using a magnifier you can see lots of interesting anomalies. This could take years, it would probably be easier if I create a website. I can present many more photos and show people how to manipulate the images to draw out the detail.

Download the image and reduce the brightness and add contrast. BTW It's a good idea to show you this image first.

Last edited by lunarrover1969; 10-11-2016 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:53 AM   #15
lunarrover1969
Banned

http://global.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/...kaguya_02l.jpg

The HD Kaguya Salene JAXA moon imaging mission from 2007 means in areas where there are no aliens you get really high def high resolution images of rocks and grey dust but where the critters are you get 800x450 and they tell you that that is high deff? do me a favour.

this is one of my favourite images of the Oceanus Procellarum or Ocean of Storms, it is just out of the way for us not to be able to see it from earth. The ET's use of glass is incredible. Again i would suggest download the images and use a magnifier, you can enhance them with a picture editor to help get more detail out.

http://global.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/...kaguya_03l.jpg
Old 10-11-2016, 12:56 AM   #16
decim

Interesting.

Could you use the images to make mini documentaries with voiceovers and upload to youtube or vimeo, veoh?

Quote:
This image from apollo 8 is amazing?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projec...7659453355752/

you can see alien structures in the picture taken from a 70mm hassleblad camera used on the moon. It has been heavily manipulated but you can add brightness and mess with the contrast etc you can clearly see incredible objects. I found this version of it
http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo13-e.htm

http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photo...-13-2332hr.jpg

Its an old picture, these structures are alien to us so do not build how we do, also bare in mind there are more than on race of alien on the moon.

If you zoom this image it will break up but using a magnifier you can see lots of interesting anomalies. This could take years, it would probably be easier if I create a website. I can present many more photos and show people how to manipulate the images to draw out the detail.

Download the image and reduce the brightness and add contrast. BTW It's a good idea to show you this image first.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:16 AM   #17
lunarrover1969
Banned

The Moon was brought in to earth orbit millions of years ago, the engines of which I believe to be anti gravity manipulating drives far beyond the physics of thrust are possibly buried in the Copernicus crater and remain as ruins, the moon was left in basic orbit, I believe the same anti gravity reactors used in their saucers are buried deep within the moon and manipulate the lunar elliptical orbit and axis wobble around the earth.

By all means download all of the images but the most interesting image here is h3 as it shows the ruins of the engines used to inject the moon into earth orbit. Study this photograph as there are remains of structures in the photograph. Bent up black metal objects there is stuff everywhere in this image you can blow it up quite large as the resolution is reasonably high, NASA don't broadcast this stuff.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lu...er/frame/?2162
Old 10-11-2016, 02:26 AM   #18
lunarrover1969
Banned

This image comes from apollo 14 Lunar Orbital Rondevous of the Comand Service Module.

Note the metal structures sticking up out of the surface. Note the colour is not grey.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:29 AM   #19
lunarrover1969
Banned

Old 10-11-2016, 02:35 AM   #20
lunarrover1969
Banned

This is the third picture in NASA's own archived apollo footage.

Here we can see the detail of the underlying substructure of the moon. I will post the actual can from the mission this image comes from.

As you can see, my images are proof that my research has lead me to the conclusions I have drawn and this stuff is irrefutable.

Last edited by lunarrover1969; 10-11-2016 at 02:48 AM.