Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 22-04-2007, 02:16 PM   #41
tinmenace

You're welcome Bud! It was fun. Clubhouse is going to be a good thing, especially if we can get others to join.

Imageshack! Um, no, I just use my webspace for storage. I'll be glad to share pics for the clubhouse. Just let me know....
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #42
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
You're welcome Bud! It was fun. Clubhouse is going to be a good thing, especially if we can get others to join.

Imageshack! Um, no, I just use my webspace for storage. I'll be glad to share pics for the clubhouse. Just let me know....

Right Tin I am a member now LOL (full) they gave me a new hover backpack coool to , especially for flying in Tyr.

Joined B.A.B.S Air boat club the owner emailed me, told him plans to build the Anti NWO Clubhouse too and have some moner ther too.

Still I gotta work out the rent,,,SO comon guys get joining in the fun LOL

Miles of smiles LOL.

K you can take some pcs eh sometime that will be cool cheers we can get the Kit out and do a forum shot yay!!..next time I see you there maybe, Be cool to meet your family , and fly together maybe too. ?

My GF has joined too ...called FIREVIXEN she is just getting into the groove with the NWO and she is on an accellerated learning curve at the moment too, she was fast asleep till she met me see.

We met in The Khufu Pyramid in the flesh how bizzare is that... shame we can't go there in THERE seems the Sphynx is the only place .
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #43
tinmenace

Thumbs up

Sorry I missed all the fun! I got a new computer yesterday (belted birthday gift ), and spent most of the afternoon setting up the wireless connection and downloading my programs and stuff. That's also why you didn't get an email from me yet, but I'll do that from work today. Please be patient with me, I live in Florida and the pace here is vewwy slow.

Fantastic that Firevixen has joined! Fantastic name! Yeah, look, I'll split the rent with you and as we get more members, they can all pay their share, and just so everyone knows, the rent is less than $7 per month, so if a third person shared it with us, we'd each pay just more than $2 for a whole 30 day period. That's the long and the short of it. Full access to a 3D clubhouse which will be tastefully furnished! LOL!

I borrowed my husband's vehicles, so now we have some extra transportation to go around. So, you want to do this on Tyr? Let me know, and I'll get busy with it. Does Firevixen like it there too?
Old 23-04-2007, 09:32 PM   #44
mada88

Because the third diemension is a projection that means it doesn't exist! lmao
Old 24-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #45
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Sorry I missed all the fun! I got a new computer yesterday (belted birthday gift ), and spent most of the afternoon setting up the wireless connection and downloading my programs and stuff. That's also why you didn't get an email from me yet, but I'll do that from work today. Please be patient with me, I live in Florida and the pace here is vewwy slow.

Fantastic that Firevixen has joined! Fantastic name! Yeah, look, I'll split the rent with you and as we get more members, they can all pay their share, and just so everyone knows, the rent is less than $7 per month, so if a third person shared it with us, we'd each pay just more than $2 for a whole 30 day period. That's the long and the short of it. Full access to a 3D clubhouse which will be tastefully furnished! LOL!

I borrowed my husband's vehicles, so now we have some extra transportation to go around. So, you want to do this on Tyr? Let me know, and I'll get busy with it. Does Firevixen like it there too?
WOWW new PC TIn Nice one!! FIREVIXEN has not been THERE with me yet, her PC is stuffed I think and she's trying to BIN AOL and move to a new ISP.

Shes got MAJOR pc probs at the moment so I dont see her in the picyure just yet.
Good one on the vehicles we got plenty of stuff lol,I fanct the clubhouse Idea deffo.
I'll get a little more used to it first and then we'll do it. Well have to come up with a good name too.

yeah ya cant argue with the price , its cheap. CMON pepes join up and hang outLOL

Old 24-04-2007, 03:47 PM   #46
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
WOWW new PC TIn Nice one!! FIREVIXEN has not been THERE with me yet, her PC is stuffed I think and she's trying to BIN AOL and move to a new ISP.

Shes got MAJOR pc probs at the moment so I dont see her in the picyure just yet.
Good one on the vehicles we got plenty of stuff lol,I fanct the clubhouse Idea deffo.
I'll get a little more used to it first and then we'll do it. Well have to come up with a good name too.

yeah ya cant argue with the price , its cheap. CMON pepes join up and hang outLOL

G'day brother.

Hopefully I'll join you both sometime this week. ????

How about ALL THAT IS as a clubhouse name ?????

Or THE HOUSE OF LOVE ?????

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 07:29 PM   #47
pollock
Banned

Hey Im joined as "When", but I dont know how much time Ill have and if our time zones fit!

But maybe Ill see you "there"

F
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #48
tinmenace

Yay Pollock! I'll add you to my buddy list.

The "House of Love" sounds nice but might be mistaken for something else. How about "Love and Enlightenment"?
Old 25-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #49
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
Hey Im joined as "When", but I dont know how much time Ill have and if our time zones fit!

But maybe Ill see you "there"

F
Im in the UK polock and you are on my buddy list WHEN im THER NEXT lol.....Tin has a clubhouse for us in Tyr its ace in Tyr... Be a good place hang out...rather dark, but I like it, and also I likne anoher place Tin flew me too, with a wicked sunset, that was spectaculat too.

So we have Vehicles, Tins buggies and Saucer, and tent and stuff for decoratin, I have a ZMW Black Dragon Sky Boat, a hoverpack, a Pharoe Surfboard, A racebike, a chopper, and we are getting there LOL

As for the Name ...It NEEDS IMPACT i think, to get attention.

ALL THE LOVE

Phoenix1 StarFirePhoenix
Old 25-04-2007, 07:56 PM   #50
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
G'day brother.

Hopefully I'll join you both sometime this week. ????

How about ALL THAT IS as a clubhouse name ?????

Or THE HOUSE OF LOVE ?????

With LOVE.
Hope to see you Dude most deffo, The House Of Love ermmm Hmmm

how about

RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER CLUB it ain't all flowers M ??

Suggestions more suggestions ?? FACISM TO FREEDOM CLUB

FREEDOM ROAD (on a sign post)

DOWN BUT NEVER OUT on another

Dunno will be thinking...its gotta be mind snapping and associative

THE REAL NEWS SHACK ??
Old 25-04-2007, 08:28 PM   #51
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Hope to see you Dude most deffo, The House Of Love ermmm Hmmm

how about

RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER CLUB it ain't all flowers M ??

Suggestions more suggestions ?? FACISM TO FREEDOM CLUB

FREEDOM ROAD (on a sign post)

DOWN BUT NEVER OUT on another

Dunno will be thinking...its gotta be mind snapping and associative

THE REAL NEWS SHACK ??
G'day brother.

How about.....

The House of Eternal Truth

The Liberated Ones

For Those That Know

The Helping Hand

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #52
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
G'day brother.

How about.....

The House of Eternal Truth

The Liberated Ones

For Those That Know

The Helping Hand

With LOVE.
What about

SYSTEM FUCKED UP

or

QUESTION EVERYTHING CLUBHOUSE ??

Last edited by phoenix1; 26-04-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 26-04-2007, 11:47 PM   #53
them

Quote:

Me in my spaceship
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #54
phoenix1
Banned

Dunno what you are saying there THEM with Tins post ???

This is one of my boats There.. wait till I get a pic of the other one ... a limited edition of 10, and we have one now for the place LOL .

Old 30-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #55
phoenix1
Banned

Lol Tin the new boat at There New Orleans on Motu Motu check the spires on the cathedral LOL don't matter where we go eh, can't escape it.

Thats the new boat we have BTW... It gets attention LOL... yeah some of the pepes I met there abouts where wanting to KNOW more on the 9/11 I spoke for ages with one she had heared , then I went into detail with, Silverstein, Controlled Demolitions Inc Baltimore, and she was like OMG!!!!!!!!!!

So its worth the effort if we can reach a few peopes , she also said I was welcome any time and she;d love to know more, your side of the Pond, so i'll jot down her name so you can add her , although she was a bit pissed at the time ...ask her does she remember me lol...sh will I think LOL

Some OK people I met round this hood.

All into the Game Myst

Old 30-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #56
tinmenace

Look at you, with all your new badass toys! What a trip!

Yes, I've been to New Orleans, I like to hovie there sometimes....also cute houses across the bridge.

I'm going to try get back to There soon! Wanna go for a ride in that spacecraft.

Old 01-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #57
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Look at you, with all your new badass toys! What a trip!

Yes, I've been to New Orleans, I like to hovie there sometimes....also cute houses across the bridge.

I'm going to try get back to There soon! Wanna go for a ride in that spacecraft.

Lol its a cool ride, yeah thats where I met the girl I taked too on 9/ll and stuff.

Tonight though I met another girl who rents a lotta space on Kantana Point,, I was just looking at the outside of her bookstorem we got talking , and we got into politics and I mentioned Skull and Bones to her go meet her Tin tell her your my mate her name ther is Gypsymoon and from the US she writes articles for a newspaper I think too, she has been called a traitor, and people she lives by wan t her to move (in reality)

On Kantana Point she owns a lot of places, shes gonna get into desighning too,
Best part was she viewed my profile and I have Alex Jones's website there

This was after she mentioned Alex first.. her 27 year old son and her listen to Alex Jones, she sees some of the plot LOL, she was looking forward to meeting up again too.

The Place by new orleans is called Shorah and its where I met the drunk lady about 35 , she want to know more too. So yeah been nice and actice in there lol.

Yeah let me know when you are gonna fly next Tiin , its an ace machine up close, if we cant get members from here to come and help us, we can allways be really active there lol.

Yah open invite to the houses there in Shorah Hood.

Ace stuff i'm away to bed now Tin tell me if you fancy it im on about 4pm your time OK. You just gotta fly that ship.

Remember people plenty of room and it will cost you sod all.

So if ya wanna be active and plant seeds, its a good place to do it.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #58
phoenix1
Banned

This was mad !! The Crystal Gardens I think it ws called , no idea where though,
it was on the feature page...looked good for a leleport and a photo too. I shoukd have bookmarked it , bit it was small yet beautifull.

Old 02-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #59
tinmenace

Right, the crystal gardens are on Tyr, right? I love it there, all mystical and glowing...so cool.

I'll be playing in there this weekend. Let me know if you're going to be around
Old 03-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #60
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Right, the crystal gardens are on Tyr, right? I love it there, all mystical and glowing...so cool.

I'll be playing in there this weekend. Let me know if you're going to be around
ve been up front with some peepes and got askes by a girl to join this

Dear starfirephoenix,
You have been invited to join a group: There_Bureau_of_Investigations Lol at that

By [email protected]

A Blsck girl cool too and funny all the pepes Ive met there afe funny I sahowed them my profile as its available for ALL to see also a good mate there is another girrl with the Blue Punk on, founder or member of The_Blue_Lips_Club shes a vegan and a really nice French Girl called [email protected]

So shes cool about what we do as well. ,

SO there are a few enqiiring minds , and have a lot aof good rapport and fum with Fifi, they are Adults, Ive also adopted a There Son called JakeHasFriends lol and hes 11 and from Ontario. LOL

Yeah and GypsyMoon I havn'r
t seen since she was marked as busy yesterday.

Lago Land was a gas ..lol bouncing up and down on the turf lol, in the fast slippers superbunny jobbies, fifi was doing a Trinity fronm the Matix style impressions lol , hillarius.

Yeah Theres another hippy guy one of Fiffis mates called Brainded Managed LOL or something hes cool for the time I met him.

Shouldnt be TOO difficult to throw some fashing Gems for them THERE lol.

Yea as the moment i'll be there the weekend tin. And im usually on in the evenings for an hour or hour or 6 sometimes lol.

Best place to shine lights like IAAIA said is in Darkness.

Slowly we are gaining momentum there. And of course having fun !!!