Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 16-04-2007, 03:07 AM   #21
tinmenace

Talking

Yeah it's a trip, right? Glad you're enjoying it. I'll look out for ya next time I'm There.

LOL!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2007, 10:38 AM   #22
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Yeah it's a trip, right? Glad you're enjoying it. I'll look out for ya next time I'm There.

LOL!
Yeah that will be cool , \I'm still sussing it all out like I cant look up, managed the movement and kissing though heehe.. Yeah wa gotta get a crew in there at one time...and maybe meet in fromt of the Sphynx ?? Wicked place miles of smiles ...incredible what PC's can do, LOL... I gotta earn money ther somehow to make an air chopper, and a spaceship too heheh

We can go and clur a few more pepes up to, I wander id there is a David Icke in there ?
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
mada88

Have you heard of second life? thats like there, people build and sell things for "real" money!

Its like world of warcraft, all these games are just like the one we are playing lol you have to play the game to work out why you are playing.
Old 16-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
Have you heard of second life? thats like there, people build and sell things for "real" money!

Its like world of warcraft, all these games are just like the one we are playing lol you have to play the game to work out why you are playing.
Sounds interesting that eh?? got a link and is it free ??Thanks for that..mada88

God i'll be in there more than on here maybe..nah... We gotta get a gang together in one of them deffo...and always talk NWO and explain..remember these are real people and a seed planted is a seed planted .
Old 16-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #25
tinmenace

Yep been into SL also. Lil bit different but similar as far as commerce goes.
Old 17-04-2007, 12:22 PM   #26
masonic3
Banned

Wink

If I join can you help me build a lodge?
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #27
tinmenace

In There, you can buy a building ready made, and all you'd have to do is furnish it, if you want. I recommend that, unless of course you're a 3D modeler and know how to use Lightwave or similar 3D modeling programs to create your own structure.

There are tons to choose from, and also you can move them around if you want to.

Also, there are ready built houses that you can rent, and their locations are fixed.

I can help you find a nice location if you want, and also help you find a house at auction. It can be a little daunting, so I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

I don't like your cause, but that's not my business.
Old 17-04-2007, 01:14 PM   #28
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:
In There, you can buy a building ready made, and all you'd have to do is furnish it, if you want. I recommend that, unless of course you're a 3D modeler and know how to use Lightwave or similar 3D modeling programs to create your own structure.

There are tons to choose from, and also you can move them around if you want to.

Also, there are ready built houses that you can rent, and their locations are fixed.

I can help you find a nice location if you want, and also help you find a house at auction. It can be a little daunting, so I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

I don't like your cause, but that's not my business.
I know your female
Are you male or female on there?
If you where male you could join to see what its all about, not trying to brain wash you of cousre.
Are you a litrtle intrested? or you just being nice

I have never used those tools but I can write HTMl and such like so I bet I could pick it up quick
Old 17-04-2007, 01:26 PM   #29
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
I know your female
Are you male or female on there?
If you where male you could join to see what its all about, not trying to brain wash you of cousre.

I have never used those tools but I can write HTMl and such like so I bet I could pick it up quick

Lol, I'm a black girl in There! Coming from Africa and having a Bushman grandmammy somewhere in my history, I thought it was appropriate. My husband wears a black avatar also (and he's Swedish without a drop of 'colored' blood in him), with a helluva afro! (I have one that I wear sometimes too!)

Quote:

I'm just being nice M3

I've found my path and it the right one for me. I respect your chosen path, and although I'm interested in learning more, I'd rather learn from a spectator's point of view, rather than a participant (in any form )
Old 17-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #30
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Lol, I'm a black girl in There! Coming from Africa and having a Bushman grandmammy somewhere in my history, I thought it was appropriate. My husband wears a black avatar also (and he's Swedish without a drop of 'colored' blood in him), with a helluva afro! (I have one that I wear sometimes too!)

I'm just being nice M3

I've found my path and it the right one for me. I respect your chosen path, and although I'm interested in learning more, I'd rather learn from a spectator's point of view, rather than a participant (in any form )
You seem ok so if you have any questions PM and I will give you the truth no lies you can ask me anything
Old 17-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #31
tinmenace

Quote:
You seem ok so if you have any questions PM and I will give you the truth no lies you can ask me anything
Very cool of you! Thanks, and I will take you up on that. I do have a lot of questions.
Old 17-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #32
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Very cool of you! Thanks, and I will take you up on that. I do have a lot of questions.
As many as you want............
Old 18-04-2007, 06:35 AM   #33
gordonfreeman

Looks cool, but to me. It looks like a small rip off of Second-Life.

But hey, it's FREE!
gordonfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #34
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, one like this over-styled one? LOL? Some of the designs are radical!

By the way, they don't censor anything and you can have whatever clubhouse you want.
Cheers Tin Thats the exact bike I have "There" now lol COOOOL it suits da Phoenix real nice. Thanks, also got a five seater hover sky boat thing from the ebay style (buy it now) auctions and another Bike and a hoverboard called "Pharoe" suiting my Egyptian connections. COOOOL.

Whoever joins ADD StarFirePhoenix (me) to your buddy list and when ya join I'll know who you are if you tell me LOL we'll have some fun, and I got da bucks "there now to fet "building" a ANTI NWO PLACE for us to hang out in.

Suggesting The Volcano place near Tiki Island Maybe ?? anyone got some good suggestions as where to build,?? so we can "drop stuff" outside the clubhouse and ride??
Old 20-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #35
tinmenace

[email protected]! Great! This weekend, I promise. How about Saturday? I'm not sure what time...but let me know when you're going to play in There and I'll look for ya.

You TOTALLY need to race with that bad boy!
Old 21-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #36
phoenix1
Banned

Saturday night about about 9.00 onwards maybe Tin ?? I gotta nother Ripper of a Bike too, a spotsbike, anyone who joins it , I can leave the kit (there ) with em to play with OK Guys and Gallls??

C'mnoe Mason Man get in there! Have some fun while we can eh?

By the Way Im a Punk with Orange spikey hair and jeans with flames on and a t shirt with flames on , I'm pretty easy so spot LOL.

Last edited by phoenix1; 21-04-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Old 21-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #37
tinmenace

Thumbs up

I was surfing around on my hovie looking for cool places for a clubhouse yesterday. The crater is ok if that's what you want, but I think you should also consider a spot on Tyr (although it's always nighttime there but at least you see all the stars ALL the time), and there are such spectacular spots ontop some of the very highest mountains with a spectacular view of the sea.

Also, parts of Kanjgero has a constant sunset, so the sky is always painted in gorgeous purples and pinks. The place near the Astrology building has constantly changing sky, goes from dawn to dusk every few minutes.

Anyhoo, it's up to you. I'll help you find the right thing. The best paz to get is the 'casual' paz because you only pay for it while it's out. The others you pay for it whether it's in inventory or not. So, think about that...

I don't have any structures, but I do have quite a bit of furniture and stuff, and I'll gladly help you decorate if you want (there has to be a way to give me permissions to do that).

So, ok, if I'm still awake tonight after 9pm EST, I'll look for ya.
Old 21-04-2007, 04:23 PM   #38
phoenix1
Banned

Talking

Quote:
I was surfing around on my hovie looking for cool places for a clubhouse yesterday. The crater is ok if that's what you want, but I think you should also consider a spot on Tyr (although it's always nighttime there but at least you see all the stars ALL the time), and there are such spectacular spots ontop some of the very highest mountains with a spectacular view of the sea.

Also, parts of Kanjgero has a constant sunset, so the sky is always painted in gorgeous purples and pinks. The place near the Astrology building has constantly changing sky, goes from dawn to dusk every few minutes.

Anyhoo, it's up to you. I'll help you find the right thing. The best paz to get is the 'casual' paz because you only pay for it while it's out. The others you pay for it whether it's in inventory or not. So, think about that...

I don't have any structures, but I do have quite a bit of furniture and stuff, and I'll gladly help you decorate if you want (there has to be a way to give me permissions to do that).

So, ok, if I'm still awake tonight after 9pm EST, I'll look for ya.
Yeah whats the best time for you in UK Time ?? I we are six hours or so earlier in the day than you aren't we, yeah we dont wanna pay rent, I'll buy us a place as soon as I can... so we can habg out, and everyone you know can use it too!! Dropping and Flying are usefull, , I havn't seen some of the places you spaek of but I'll jot down the names and have a look see, yeah I loined a pilots club for "flying boaters" up on Kantana Point... you will see it in my profile, dont know what to do know ive joined though lol, I love taking people out, for a fly, then we hit a "no fly zone " and that pisses on the chips LOL.

I'll keep checking this thread for what's going on. Too. Teir forum I cant work out really.

Dammmit its made me an addict, but hey ! Better than my old alcohol addiction LOL

Have ya noticed me not posting so often LOL I need this brak area so bad..tthanks allways .

From the serious to the "out of it" since I dont do substances anymore really, the very occasional puff, if ever, its good to have a bolt hole.

Phoenix1

(Name ne a good time for you in UK time and we'll be away) I allways check to see if your in....BTW..you looking cooool in the Buggy... you'l die when you see me LOL!!

But I did used to dress just that way when I was a Punk in 1976
Old 22-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #39
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:

LOL!
Well id jst like to say this Guys and Galls here Tinmenace AKA(DiorInCognito) in
( http://www.there.com/ ) is a totally cool Lady indeed, respect is maodt certainly due Tinmenace.

Well folks Tin came looking for me in "THERE" ok , and she knows the place kike you know this place OK. She afforded me the UTMOST courtesy and kindness, and it was my utmost pleasure to meet here THERE.

"Face to Face " there was much more intimate than posting on a message board, she is so couteous its untrue, but totally true.

To go out on a tour with Tin there is a wild and wondrefull experience , so ill describe ( or try to) what she showed me.

Im not a lifetime member yet, but I will be. Tin teleported in ans summoned me in, she took me to places to look at to get a clubhouse going (which hopefully we will populate with a few pepes from here)

We saw the wildness of the wilderness, the vastness of the spaceworld as we flew around in her spaceship LOL.

The scenery is intense where she knows of and I hadn't seen all the cool places she took me to, we both have some vehicles which we would loan out OK for NEW members THERE.

I'd like to get a clubhouse going and maybe share the rent, but I dont mind paying the rent on it (though Tin will maybe explain more as I don't really know how it works bieng a newbie THERE)

I would like to open an Anti Globalist New World Order Clubhouse where we can meet up, chat and have fun too. Also shine the light to some who may listen (and thats not everyone LOL just a micrososm of life in general with the focus on fun and escapism really )

But thhere are "groups you can join" and affiliate with.

Tin is fanstastic in person and holds to her fine principles in a loving and helfull manner (THE hostess with the mostest)

Well we had a tour round, TIN ?? well she is lookin cool in there too I ca tell you that for nothing, well cool, we had really good interaction
(although my typing speed needs a llttle more accuracy due to a circular saw accident in which I lost a finger and have severed tendons LOL)

but that apart its easy to operate in there.

We have the sme style hair LOL it was a bit uncanny that (she has more too)
Me I just dress like my name THERE StarFirePhoenix.

We finished looking around and it was about 3.30 an UK Time when we left.

But before we went we went to a populated area of beach, and went with the intention of causing a few brain cells to switch on.

SO we went over to a crowd of pepes (mostly kids maybe) some where listening and one put me on ignore LOL.

We went to join the convo with the starter "9/11 was an inside job" flatinf in bubbles above our heads ....well thaat got attention LOL and we had right old party e with that LOL, most thought we where nuts but i noticed acouple of of pepes where "seeing" and "listening to what we where saying"

Now TinMenace can hold her own and thats in NO doubt, she ws talking to someone (by touchtype I think cos she is quick) but it dont really matter its what you are "sayin" and the content that counts (try to look for people that question you)

Anyway that was just for starters LOL and i'll be a bit lonely there without Tin if im there.

Its goo to have backup there like tin (who knows her onions BTW) and can speak away like we never met...(in this forum LOL)

So we can take the good ammo from here ....THERE... YES??

AND have a lot of fun TOO a bonus BIGGIE.

I am All I am was trying to get there with me on MSN last night but had problems with "the PC" but he's well into coming in.

SO please pepes log in there and join our little party LOL. We can promise you some fun if we can achieve nothing else.

Once again TIN I really "felt you there" last night, asif we where actually there, and my utmost pleasure it was to hang with you too.

Well pepes what can I say ....Log in and we can have some fun LOL.

TINMENACE... it was my spacebound pleasure to hang there with your coolness , and the chats we had where reallly top stuff.

(I remember what I said , and i'll do you the DVDs they are in PAL format, but I can google and burn in NTSC format if you would like to see the stuff we talked of on a TV (PM Me)

By the way guys another thing about THERE it is at the personal level, talking direct like you would in MSN or YAHOO but we have bodies and appear a 3D people, with facial and bodily expressions too!!

Unlike a set of keys and emoticons, you can really express yourself well, as TINMENACE will show you if shes THERE.

The keys are flat compared to a vitual world, often on this board there is no respect for another. because some people I have seen in here fail to see that there is a living , feeling, entity at the end of the keys. its the same there but more real..

If you are coming and I hope someo of you will accept our open invitation that will be really cool.

Anyway (Thanks Tin and you KNOW why LOL) and pepes we would look forward to seeing some of you there too, eh?

ALL THE LOVE in the HEARTFLAME

Phoenix1

(by the way post usernames exactly as spelt if you join)

Tin can this thread be moved around, or coppied and put in Chat to gain momentum??)
Old 22-04-2007, 12:30 PM   #40
phoenix1
Banned

TIN.....Do you use image shack ?? Thats what I use to post a picture here...

I allwats pick the bottom link from image shack for here just copu and paste the whole link to save snipping bits off.

Do you know which link I should pick to post some pics here??

Or can you tell me how you do it , and with what ??
We can get the first you and me and your family shots to post here ?? LOL that would be cool .

A