Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 15-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
tinmenace

Arrow There - A 3D world

I decided to post this under "Nature of Reality" because it really can become like a second reality. "There" is a 3D program in which you choose an avatar identity and you navigate your way around using this avatar. I visit There because all my family live outside the USA, and I like to hang out in There with one of my sisters. We chat, and explore this vast 3D world...at one time we had a house on a lagoon on a stunning island called Motu Motu. There are tons of activities (including hovercraft and buggy racing). One of the vehicles I 'own' is a spaceship. It's quite amazing how people react to it. They wave (yes, the avatars can dance, laugh, wave, run, pose, etc) and beckon it down as though I was an alien.

It's so interesting and I just wanted to share that with you all.

Here are some screen shots of There.

This particular place is called Saja, and really the only way to get around is with a hoverpack or helicopter or something. I couldn't get my avatar out the picture from this angle, so excuse the butt shot!

This is an Astrology building that I found one day

Me in my spaceship

We also play around in Active Worlds, but we most build in 3D, and don't 'play' as much there. I'll get some screen shots another time of our builds.

Anyone else play around in 3D programs?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
tommi
Inactive

Hey I might bump into ya sometime
tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
phoenix1
Banned

WOW man thats well cool thanks for showing us that. i'll take a good look at that programme er whats it called and where can I down it LOL ...chheers

Thanks a bunch Tinmenace

Last edited by phoenix1; 15-04-2007 at 07:07 PM.
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 07:13 PM   #4
tinmenace

It's called "There"

Here's the link
Old 15-04-2007, 07:17 PM   #5
tinmenace

Yeah, it's fun. There are even social clubs you can join, or even create your own. You can write poetry or books and you earn points for doing stuff like that. It's like an alternate existence or reality for some. Some people get waaay into it. Have huge mansions and tons of stuff. I simply have a Bedouin tent and a camp fire....I move it around to wherever I want...Gypsy by nature y'see...

For those of you that are more creative, you can design clothing and sell them at auction, etc. It's very interesting.

I go by the name DiorIncognito, and you're welcome to add me to your buddy list. If ever I'm there at the same time, I'll be glad to show y'all around.

Oh, one word of warning...lots of immature kids, but there are a few really interesting and mature people. So, please don't get a shock when one of the kids come up to you and cuss you out....just for a reaction y'see? Besides, there are tons of places that don't have people at all, and you can spend time exploring...

Last edited by tinmenace; 15-04-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 15-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Yeah, it's fun. There are even social clubs you can join, or even create your own. You can write poetry or books and you earn points for doing stuff like that. It's like an alternate existence or reality for some. Some people get waaay into it. Have huge mansions and tons of stuff. I simply have a Bedouin tent and a camp fire....I move it around to wherever I want...Gypsy by nature y'see...

For those of you that are more creative, you can design clothing and sell them at auction, etc. It's very interesting.

I go by the name DiorIncognito, and you're welcome to add me to your buddy list. If ever I'm there at the same time, I'll be glad to show y'all around.
WOOOOOOAAAAA nice one ..heheheheh something to figure out . I am deffinately have a go at this and see whats goin on "Ther" well cool

hahahahehehehehheh Miles of smiles...who needs beer ??
Phoenix1..er in the social club i'll have a Fresh Passion Fruit and Mango Jiuce heheh
Old 15-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #7
tinmenace

I forgot to post my dogs....they are virtual pets and have some sort of AI. For example, my husband's dog won't even come to me when I call it. Mine on the other hand know no stranger

This is Sasha

And this is Sadie

How cute!
Old 15-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #8
phoenix1
Banned

He he cute stuff....can we get an ANTI NWO CLUBHOUSE going there, and can I build a Chopper , and a fast bike too heheh ??
Old 15-04-2007, 08:16 PM   #9
tinmenace

I think the only things that have contact with the ground are the beach buggies and jeep-type vehicles. All other forms of transportation are hovercraft...even the big Ducati type motor cycles. It makes for a much smoother ride because the terrain is merciless sometimes.

We have scooters. Two can ride on them. The other motor cycles are single seats.

Yep, clubs are great.

Old 15-04-2007, 08:24 PM   #10
masonic3
Banned

Quote:
I think the only things that have contact with the ground are the beach buggies and jeep-type vehicles. All other forms of transportation are hovercraft...even the big Ducati type motor cycles. It makes for a much smoother ride because the terrain is merciless sometimes.

We have scooters. Two can ride on them. The other motor cycles are single seats.

Yep, clubs are great.

I want to join this do I have to buy a disc?
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 08:28 PM   #11
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
I want to join this do I have to buy a disc?
Nope, just follow this link, download and sign up. It's that easy.

There is an upgradeable version which has a one-time fee. This is also a capitalistic environment and you can buy TB (therebucks) if you want to purchase stuff. But, you don't have to. You can visit and explore and it doesn't cost anything.
Old 15-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #12
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandah View Post
Nice stuff, I play wow and I have tried many others. This is sorta like 'second life' isnt it? If you know what that is (a similar free 3D world.)
Yeah, it's a bit different to Second Life (you can't create your own gestures), but just as interactive. There's a lot of cross pollination between the two communities.
Old 15-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #13
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
He he cute stuff....can we get an ANTI NWO CLUBHOUSE going there, and can I build a Chopper , and a fast bike too heheh ??

Yeah, one like this over-styled one? LOL? Some of the designs are radical!

By the way, they don't censor anything and you can have whatever clubhouse you want.
Old 15-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #14
tru3

Quote:
We also play around in Active Worlds, but we most build in 3D, and don't 'play' as much there. I'll get some screen shots another time of our builds.
that's really wild. do you actually build the terrain with some kind of engine? maybe a few of us could collaborate on something: the exact geometric layout of giza, or "illuminati city", laid out like washington, d.c. let me know, and i'll run some google maps and send them to you.

p.s. i'll give you five bucks if you tell me where you got the saucer!!
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 09:05 PM   #15
tinmenace

Active Worlds is the best place to be really creative. As a world owner you can create whatever terrain and weather you want.
As a regular citizen, which is what I am, and building in Alpha World (a public world), you're restricted to the limitations of that world, but I like it and it's a really really creative place, and a nice challenge. People can build the most incredible stuff out of absolutely nothing. It'll blow your mind. I find it very therapeutic. I love it.

Oh, by the way, AW also has 3D homepages. So, for example, you choose the one of the pyramids, and there are templates that you can complete to include a blog, photos etc, and people walk around the village and pyramids, but it's all about you and your info that you've input. Nice change from flat blogs.
Old 15-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
p.s. i'll give you five bucks if you tell me where you got the saucer!!
I bought it for a few bucks. It seats 7 people I think. It's an absolute trip freaking out the earthbound people below. Just hover above them...they wave and call...lol! They should just check the auction site and they'll see it's just a hovercraft that looks like a saucer. Anyone can have it.

By the way, if you've never built in AW, I recommend you start small, maybe a cottage or something before taking on something like Washington DC. That would be an enormous project. My husband and I built the town of Mykonos (not to scale) and it took us several months. It's a lot of work and there's a lot to learn about building because not only does it involve the object itself, but also color, light, masks and placement. And, then of course there's a cell space limit. So, it's a challenge but just so much fun! I'll get some screen shots and post them soon.

Last edited by tinmenace; 15-04-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 15-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #17
tinmenace

Ok, here are the Active Worlds pics.

This build was inspired by the movie 13 Ghosts. That objects was spinning, the rings went one way, the ball another way, and the disk on the top was spinning too.

This was ...well not sure, but those red crescent things were slowly rotating, and notice the sharks swimming under the glass floor.

One of my early builds as a guest in a private world. Oh by the way, the two above were also in private worlds which now don't exist. This is the risk you take when you build in private worlds. Your builds disappear when the owners get tired of paying for them.

Old 15-04-2007, 10:56 PM   #18
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:

Yep, clubs are great.

WoW I just joined it landed on the beach with the name StarFirePhoenix and straight away got picked up by a crazy chick called Tashala heheh
Old 15-04-2007, 11:49 PM   #19
tinmenace

ROFL!

Yar, you gotta watch yourself! LMAO
Old 16-04-2007, 01:33 AM   #20
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
ROFL!

Yar, you gotta watch yourself! LMAO
LOL then she kicked me out of this buggy ROFLMHO I didnt kneow what I was doing then I had a nice chat with a girll who invited me too a beach party , she started to snog me LOL tongues and all, then we were underwater...and I said er,,,,why are we under her LOL, then another girl came over, one id been talking to before and got all jealoues , I coldnt find her to appologise, LOL...fuckin cracked me up proper stylw TinMenace, I love that chopper, then I was aon my oen somewhere, so I had an Idea.....I walked round with"9/11 The Twin towers was a inside job " anove my head....well that got me some attention LOL, had a few interesting convos and loads of people were adding me to their buddy list.LOL
Others though on seeing that above my head ran for miles....especially when I went to another beach party LOL

Then Later there I found Egypt, and talked to only one person there, she was fascinated with what I had to say on the Pyramids (some of the old crew will know of my encounters there) Buddy list again, yeah the kids dress up older too, that stands out a mile.

I swear down TinMenace that was ace. See uou in there Im StarFirePhoenix

Please give the mames in there guys we can get all clued up to word people up even in there....I blew a few minds tonight giving the websites to look at and stuff it was ace....its activism and its fun too.

I said I was in here from a tip off