Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Is the LOA a Con?
Yes 40 24.10%
No 77 46.39%
Not sure 49 29.52%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #41
teslafire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma royds View Post
Well it's already working for me.
How is it already working? Its always working, period....no? All you really do in your LOA research is get a better understanding of how it works...would you agree?

I mean you wouldn't say that gravity is already working for me, its a law all you did was notice it and communicate this given phenomenon...but yet you make it appear as if you need to train yourself to see this "law".

Quote:
The law of attraction is nothing new, it's just the title that is new. The L.O.A has been used by shaman, metaphysicians, occultists, Personal development consultants, psychologist and by many other people in other fields of work for a long time now.
You're right but they attached a rider to the new package and that is that you're completely responsible for your own reality and that the collective consciousness is God.

Quote:
If you choose to ignore it completely, you will be losing out on an opportunity to enhance your life.

Knowledge is power.
Jeez, I sure hope I don't end up in hell.
__________________
“My major project at present is, in fact, to develop a theology for a new world order . . .”
by David Ray Griffin - '9/11 Truth Researcher'
From 'Toward Genuine Global Governance' in chapter entitled: Global Government, Objections Considered’
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #42
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthcommission View Post
Lately there seems to be a huge interest in LOA (Law of Attraction). There are even people who make such fluffy statements as if we all focus on the positive all the bad stuff will magically disappear from our world. Not only is this naive but giving people a warped version of reality.

I am beginning to think that the LOA is the biggest con being manufactured to keep people in denial whilst brainwashing them into thinking that none of the negative stuff really exists or that there is in fact no out there.

Funnily enough most of the people I have met who have waffled on about the LOA or The Secret don't even understand fully the mechanics of know how the whole thing works or haven't actually manifested anything significant instead preferring to manifest abundance or some other self-centered desire.

For me its completely and utterly real and makes %100 perfect sence. and its the reason the media are going so crazy in this day and age desperately trying to control our minds, because they understand the potential of them.

most people brush it off and cant comprehend it, after all it does not add up within a logical three dimensional way of thinking, so there for its not real...

also as a race we are driven by ego, so most people will not even get passed the "is this guy just ripping ME off ?, ME? im no fool and if this was real I would already understand it"


this comment you said "if we all focus on the positive all the bad stuff will magically disappear from our world" indicates to me that you are either ignoring parts of what the LOA is or not understanding them.... not once has the LOA EVER indicated that if you ignore something it will go away.... NEVER. this may have been promoted by the ood Burk on the old forum who was probably more intent on spreading disinfo than teaching the real LOA

the LOA is about what you focus on and project your energies on, manifest.... our actions are part of manifestation, so as many clearly explain, there is no point sleeping all day and dreaming it will all happen, you need to ACT apon it.
Its quite logical really.... if you want to be a top football player, you have to get out there and play football not stay in doors thinking about it.

when you said that comment, it really showed a lack of understanding on what the LOA is trying to explain...

if you want to make the world better then you look at it, and you manipulate it with your perception and your desire then with the realities around you that have appeared due to your reflection on them, you then have opportunities to do so and give others a chance to do the same....

Everything around you is just a reflection of your feelings and you vibration, and even if people don't understand how this can be so its still how they are and they are creating everything around them and if they think they are not creating it, then it will appear like they have no control and are not doing so.... if they think the law of attraction does not work and is false then this is what the LOA will create for them.... its always working 24/7.

and its only going to get more popular because we are in an age where man kind os evolving to a point it has not been at before, and the LOA is a reflection of this and more and more people will understand it over time, to the horror of the elite.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 10:48 AM   #43
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Because it's extremely misleading.


Not at all, its just you don't understand it, cant see how it can be possible..... its not misleading, many have felt its effects to full force including my self.

the problem most have is there emotions have been so fucked with that what they think they want to create is not what they really need or infact want, quite the oposit... (dont create love and dont be happy, then you cant be hurt) ....(dont try, then you wont fail) because people think they have control of the try, but dont have control of the fail.... people have become masochistic and feel unworthy of love and joy so they don't want to create it.... and I think this is more the problem than people not having a deeper understanding of the LOA, I think deep down people know it and feel it, its just them selfs they don't trust and would infact prefer something else creating for them... as Icke would put, My Design.

I actually find it quite funny when people compare it to Religion and Cults... as in reality its the misunderstanding of the LOA that has ultimately created the problem with religions and other cults!, the understanding of the LOA is what created "religion" the lack of understanding of it is what has made them what they are today

Last edited by thirdwave; 23-03-2007 at 10:53 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:03 AM   #44
teslafire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
this comment you said "if we all focus on the positive all the bad stuff will magically disappear from our world" indicates to me that you are either ignoring parts of what the LOA is or not understanding them.... not once has the LOA EVER indicated that if you ignore something it will go away.... NEVER. this may have been promoted by the ood Burk on the old forum who was probably more intent on spreading disinfo than teaching the real LOA


"What you focus on expands."

I think its a safe leap of logic to assume that the corollary - What you don't focus on recedes - is a semantic stepping stone away from "ignoring"...
__________________
“My major project at present is, in fact, to develop a theology for a new world order . . .”
by David Ray Griffin - '9/11 Truth Researcher'
From 'Toward Genuine Global Governance' in chapter entitled: Global Government, Objections Considered’
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:19 AM   #45
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

All this is just empty,dry intellectual thought, that could go on forever.

Lads, teslafire and all - try it out.

Reality is our laboratory. Our playground. Our experiment.

What if you try it out - and it works!

YES, IT is extremely difficult because it goes against EVERYTHING we
have been 'told' or indoctrinated into
.

it goes against our common-sense reality - but we can't grasp it with
our minds - but with our feelings.

it's what you feel that creates.

Again - allow the possibility that things are NOT waht they seem.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #46
teslafire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
All this is just empty,dry intellectual thought, that could go on forever.
No its not, its called an intellectual litmus test, healthy discussion and argumentation...and you attracted/created it.

Quote:
Lads, teslafire and all - try it out.

Reality is our laboratory. Our playground. Our experiment.
If it were ours, we'd own the deed, the building plans, and the progress reports of its construction.

Quote:
What if you try it out - and it works!
I've tried it out.

Quote:
YES, IT is extremely difficult because it goes against EVERYTHING we
have been 'told' or indoctrinated into
.

it goes against our common-sense reality - but we can't grasp it with
our minds - but with our feelings.

it's what you feel that creates.
Focusing on something with diligence and discipline seems pretty common-sensical to me.

Quote:
Again - allow the possibility that things are NOT waht they seem.
I ask of you the same, seanx.
__________________
“My major project at present is, in fact, to develop a theology for a new world order . . .”
by David Ray Griffin - '9/11 Truth Researcher'
From 'Toward Genuine Global Governance' in chapter entitled: Global Government, Objections Considered’
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #47
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
Never trust anybody that says they've got THE key to the truth.

This claim is the axis of all human deception throughout history.

Is manifesting real? I think it is, events in my life and prayer and placebo and reading tarot cards all have shown this to me. Does that mean thoughts, and the feelings they evoke, are the prime mover of reality? No, because personal experience has also led me to believe in God/higher beings that can see and structure reality, eons beyond human thought.

Perhaps the LOA is part of the 'prime mover' within OUR universal reality.....or right here in what people call the matrix?


Outside of that? Well who knows for sure, but I see you believe in a god or higher beings you consider govens all? O.K. whats the difference in some people calling those beings higher consciousness? And if they (your beings) structure our reality, then they more than likely set this place up to start with huh? That being the case (say), then why do you think these much higher beings (architechs of the universe?) would have set us up here with the LOA if we went meant to learn to utilise it for the purpose of become co-creators, with them/like them?


Quote:
Jeez, I sure hope I don't end up in hell.
Why would you say this to thirdwave? Scorning HIM with religious undertones when quite clearly it is YOU who believes in an all mighty higher being (God) who rules/dictates over all of humanity? This smacks of programmed religious ideas, and to me it sounds very much as if it is YOU who is frightened and are projecting your 'we can't step on the Gods toes' onto others. How ironic!

Your "God(s) sound a lot like the dictatorial creator gods of the old testament, whose powers and logic (we were told) should never be questioned.


You sound as though you feel quite powerless as a co-creator of your own reality, your own destiny, therefore I am left wondering if you were brought up within a religious environ?
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:47 AM   #48
azure
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 55
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

By the way, guys. Next time a close friend or relative of yours dies, it was your fault. You manifested the experience into your reality. Better watch your thoughts!
azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #49
emma royds
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 310
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
Jeez, I sure hope I don't end up in hell.
Maybe you are already there.
emma royds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #50
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
By the way, guys. Next time a close friend or relative of yours dies, it was your fault. You manifested the experience into your reality. Better watch your thoughts!
Oh for Pete's sake, get a grip!

Your arguements regarding the LOA are about as weak as a virgin attempting to intellectualise what it might feel like to have an orgasm - everybody knows you actually have to HAVE an orgasm to know one.

It is obvious to all of us who know the LOA that you do not!

End of story!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #51
azure
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 55
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well! Then why have you manifested and attracted my posts into your reality? Take responsibility for your experience! You're creating it.
azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #52
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
If it were ours, we'd own the deed, the building plans, and the progress reports of its construction.
WOW !!!

This appears funny to me.

What do you think the DNA is Teslafire. It is "the deed, the building plans" and your experience is "the progress of its conctruction".


With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #53
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Well! Then why have you manifested and attracted my posts into your reality? Take responsibility for your experience! You're creating it.

I accept that we have co-created this experience Azure.

You have shown up for the benefit of me to be able to discuss and explain that which I believe. Thank you.


With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #54
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Well! Then why have you manifested and attracted my posts into your reality? Take responsibility for your experience! You're creating it.
Not even close to understanding it yet mate!

Maybe one day.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #55
azure
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 55
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am
I accept that we have co-created this experience Azure.
Co-created! Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady
Not even close to understanding it yet mate!
Uh huh. So why don't you explain yourself instead of continually evading and feigning superiority through the vague, insubstancial "you just don't get it" tap-dance?

Maybe one day.
azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #56
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
Co-created! Exactly.

Thank you for using the LOA with me.


With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:48 PM   #57
azure
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 55
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am
Thank you for using the LOA with me.
Right. My contention is simply the term "create your own reality" being extremely misleading, with "co-create the consensus reality" being the more correct term. Would people not agree with that?
azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #58
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
By the way, guys. Next time a close friend or relative of yours dies, it was your fault. You manifested the experience into your reality. Better watch your thoughts!
That comment is juvenile. You are hypnotized into the belief that
there is only one reality.

if your friend or relative dies, then any some level they have
chosen or created that - not you.

They have chosen to participate in your reality - and now they,
at some level, have chosen to depart it

You can't create and you are not RESPONSIBLE for someone else's
reality.

That's all control and manipulation - which is exactly what your
NLP brainwashing is all about.

Again, and the hundred times to say this - it's simplistic to just say
your thoughts create your reality.

it's not -- it is, as tru3 says your deepest subconscious belief and
feeling patterns - and it's not easy not only to change them - but
even to become aware of them.

Making crap comments that your thoughts will create the death of
your friends just shows you have NEVER really looked into the real
meaning of conscious reality creation.

it's ONLY beginning - 99% of the population think like you - and that's
why it is so difficult for most people to overcome the weight of this
heavy collective unconscious - and conciously create their reality.


No wonder Dave ICKE loses his rage sometimes. Even the people
on his own forum haven't got the slightest inkling of what he's been
trying to say for the past decade.


Your philosophy, sir is the dead philosohy of the Elite.

For centuries, through their false religions and now through their
limited sciences ( it's all in the genes, mate, -forget it, you're
powerless) they have been telling people reality is SET and
FIXED - it is UNCHANGABLE.

Just accept it, old boy. You can change a few
things - but that all. Know your place.

And now we have thier latest creation -NLP. If ever there was a
'matrix', science this is it.

it lets you change a few things, which it is very good at - but it
keeps you FIRMLY within the belief systems of the matrix.

But Again, you are fully WELCOME to your beliefs. It's your world -
but it does remind me of my old world
.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #59
i am all i am
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WITHIN ALL THAT IS
Posts: 2,787
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Do you find it ironic that here we are telling some people that they are powerful and they don't like it ?

You are an individuated aspect of ALL THAT IS.

Instead of putting yourself down and making yourself less, raise yourself up and believe that you ARE the CREATOR.


With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #60
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
My contention is simply the term "create your own reality" being extremely misleading, with "co-create the consensus reality" being the more correct term. Would people not agree with that

Azure, the problem is the consensus reality.

WHO'S consensus reality is it?

it's almost like a trap or as d. icke calls it the matrix that we are
born into.

'THEY' want you to believe that THIS is the way and the only
way there is.

But what if it is not?

And I think what is happening all around the world is that more and
more people are waking up - and re-membering something ELSE.

And are simply saying: there is more to it than this.

yes, they are only a tiny amount - and it is hard- because all the
'evidence' - ( all the results of previous distorted, implanted beliefs??)
goes against what we are saying.

So you have to ignore the appearances and hold to the vibration
until it becomes the materialized reality.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.