Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Is the LOA a Con?
Yes 40 24.10%
No 77 46.39%
Not sure 49 29.52%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #281
kingmonkey

That's some fucked up shit!!

Last edited by kingmonkey; 24-02-2009 at 12:23 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 PM   #282
branjo

I think people read too much into the mechanism of mind control or the like. You can only percieve the reality around you based on your particular mood. A lot of people in this thread are letting their view become pessimistic as opposed to optimistic, basically neither are wrong if you believe it to be the way it is, but "for you and only you".

Someone made a post saying as long as you think "Me" and not "We" then a selfish act or thought is never going to bring you to a point of clarity about anything, I agree. The Law of attraction is not all about asking for something you find pleasurable its is solely based on the honesty of your intentions. You can ask for a Million Dollars but deep down you know money won't solve anything rather than postpone the questions we inevitably ask ourselves, like "Am I a decent person" or "Why am I not happy or content". This is the same as saying to a person who craves a relationship "You'll find love when you stop looking for it".

Until you get your ego in check and realize that your entire reality is based purely on the agreement of those around you then you can understand that by surrounding yourself by decent respectful and honorable people you can attract all the positive things you want in life if they are truly "wanted by the honest heart". Very few people can do this, myself not included, but I feel better knowing this is what I believe and its only a matter of time and patients before I get what I want if I let myself believe.

But as everything goes you only get out of something what you are prepared to put into it. Being selfish with the world and never giving anything freely will manifest in the world giving nothing back, it all starts and ends with ourselves and how we treat others.
Just my point of view no more no less valid than any other really.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote