Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-04-2007, 09:50 PM   #41
mada88

oh man! i love doing this type of thing! I use a calculator in maths and just piss about with numbers words and letters! its soooo much fun! who would have thought that playing with a calculator would be fun. And i get away with it in maths :d
If you muck about with the numbers on a calculator you do find patterns and certain numbers pop up again and again with certain words. I've found the number 9 to pop up alot. Esspically in angles (can't spell lol)
It would be fun to go back to school now and piss about with things!
Old 16-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #42
mcmenek1

Default A relevent post from another thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11kushna11

"For the UK as a whole, over 77,000 children go missing every year."

It's a huge taboo to say this and I'll probably get slated, but why is there so much hysteria over this individual child?

This actually happens every single day and yet this has been constantly paraded on the news for over a week now, with marathons being run for her, businessman pledging obscene amounts of money towards the case and all manner of celebrities making public appearances to talk about her. In many ways I feel like a cynical and heartless bastard for thinking something is amiss here and yet it just seems like this hysteria is beyond anything we've witnessed before and there must be a reason for it. And what's up with her eye?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1

Hi 11kushna11,

You are right to ask the question...... why is there so much hysteria over this individual child?

All the over the top attention being given to this case is designed to capture the publics attention so they can be subconsciously programmed........This whole event has been stage managed from the start by “The Powers That Be”

Now that they have everyone’s attention the subconscious programming can begin..........The British suspect in the case Robert Murat age 33 was arrested and questioned by the Police for 12 hours over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann who was taken on the 3rd of May..........lets have a look at the vibration of the numbers and words involved here shall we......

Robert......................................= 33
His Age.....................................= 33
Police.......................................= 33
Questioned for 12 hours (1+2)......= 3
McCann....................................= 3
Day taken.................................= 3
May.........................................= 3

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6663177.stm

What the “The Powers That Be” are doing is they are using the vibration frequency of certain numbers and words to subconsciously programme us by attaching them to negative events like this....... The vibration frequencies of 3, 33, and 333 are connected to the 3rd dimension that we live in, the public are being manipulated into focusing on these vibrations with negative overtones such as murders etc. We are unwittingly subconsciously powering up 3rd dimensional negativity.

For a more in-depth explanation of what I’m talking about and more negative subconscious programming events like this one see this thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1979

Love
&
Peace
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3802

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #43
mada88

I do say for example using the number 216 I would add 2+1+6 and then I would do 2x1x6 and then I would times both the answers and keep going. You usually end it going in loops. Does anyone know what this system is called.
Old 23-05-2007, 06:58 AM   #44
the festival spirit
Banned

Default Fantastic post

mcmenek1,

much respect, I would really like to ask you to do me a favour please, I would like Your numerological
expression of why when I type the words the, it often comes out teh ? it also affects the word them too,
believe often comes out as belive, like comes out as liek and there are others I am becoming aware of
all the time, I cant wait until I get the whole collection of the words that misspell themselves and what
they all mean.... perhaps they will no longer misspell themselves.

I do realise the possibility that each time the words are used in different contexts, the meaning is likely to
change, it would be amazing mcmenek1 for you to demonstrate your abilities by decifering the
numerology of words misspelling themselves. And also could you tell us all something about the time that
my confirmation of subscription for this site arrived as above.

This weekend just gone, this following time is just a few moments after my third awakening event happened (that I am aware of.)

Sat, 19 May 2007 20:38:56

If you think you cannot do that, please see my signature at the bottom and read the text below to help you.

click > HERE < to reply to this
post only please, if you are replying to this post but not relating it to this thread

If you wish to reply to this post and connect it to this thread please reply as normal, but dont quote all this post,
if two or three people quote it the posts will be too huge, (perhaps I should reduce the size of the post ?
mods? any thoughts please?

This is a great thread and it raises the awareness so much, There are patterns, in everything, everything IS
connected, I am aware of all the patterns all at the same time (coincidence?)I have had an amazing few
days lately, not the first time this has happened to me,......... I am
vibrating on an open mind frequency (does anyone have any facts/figures on this concept)

I am aware of something that lookfar pointed to with this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post

I'm glad to see I have the 33 vibration in my life (although I'm quite partial to any vibration really but
that's another subject LOL!!)
You are not kidding lookfar, your perception of the vibrations is as strong as any I have known.

This thread gives the reader such a fantastic awareness of numerology and hopefully the relevence of
the thread and lookfar's quote will become more evident as I go on. to me the thread and the quote
are singularly the same and collectively the same, all the patterns all at the same time. I will make a
new thread with this post > HERE < actually to avoid replies to my post here, hijacking the thread.

PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO REPLY only TO THIS POST PLEASE but please reply on this thread you are reading if
you connect this thread with my post as I have.

I think this quote and thread are extremely connected and extremely relevent in many ways, and both
raise the awareness so much, some people say Infinite love and I have heard/use blissed out as a way
but will adopt 'Infinite love' to describe this, where I am open to the whole (it seems)
positive vibration spectrum, and everything I am made aware of, cancels itself down, repeatedly,
until it can not cancel it down any further. everything ends up being condensed into one parcel of
truth, every single thing, that I was aware that I needed to learn has revealed itself to me, literally in
the space of a few moments, and then with instant clarity I become aware of the very next step to
take and eventually all my answers come that fast that I dont even have time for asking the questions.

Immediately I become aware of the info that leads to the next question, the answer is queued up. in
my memory and ready for use, I retain the question and the answer, I learn so much so quickly it is
very comforting to aquire that knowledge, knowing it is going to help me very soon.

Now I am more than aware, accept, believe, understand, visualise and realise (all choices I made)
that not everyone is ready, or feels like learnig everything infinitely possible all at the same time, at once.
Some people are ready though and this weekends energy wave was so strong, we have picked up so
many others with our vibrations. I have been given and have given, this weekend gone, complete and
unequivocal knowledge of writing and selling books, thanks Matthew and johnpeter, and david, making
and selling videos, thanks again to david and john (that I was aware of), touching peoples hearts, thanks
lookfar and my son deano especially, also everybody that touched my heart and mind this weekend with
all our infinite love. Which brings me to touching minds, Again I just thank everybody. I was aware of you
all, at the same time, all at once, how coincidental when I was facing problems I thought that only the
whole universe (almost) could help me with. Once I was aware of needing infinite love to become an
expert in the two battles I am facing (which are just the same battle but from two different angles) Infinite
love came to the rescue.

(co-)Incidentally, my son revealed to me the technique of touching peoples hearts after I had
demonstrated touching his mind with mine and made him aware of infinite love. I love my son as
much as I love everything else possible. He had his first awakening that I was aware of,
And by the way, I became aware of teh mental state that is the list of words, ((The List) I cannot
cancel it down anymore than that) In my awakening of 1994. which was the second time in my life when I
became aware of everything humanly possible to be aware of, and everything universally possible to be
aware of,

Pretty good habit to learn if you live near a bookmakers...........

It was 1994 that I experienced all dimensions all at the same time, all at once, It was in 1994,
that I became aware of how to vibrate infinite love at all times, all at once. It was then I started to say........

"There is no such thing as coincidence, everything happens for a reason, and a good reason at that."

Once you become aware of infinite love and you apply the list of mental states in my signature and
you learn to hold that vibration for long periods of time, you enable and facilitate the rest of the universe
to experience infinite love,

It is pleasing to learn of people like lookfar who can express things in any vibration, it is just as pleasing to
learn of people like mcmenek1 who has the obvious ability to express numerology in such a good way,
increasing awareness is the first thing.

At this stage when people are in the same room I can transfer the frequency or vibrations to them in
numerous ways, I have become aware that certain people like certain words to describe what they
accept as the truth, mucho connecto to the numerology expressed. Quickly I can find the words to
use to make them understand, infinite love, but

The most simplest way I can transfer it is to 'pretend' ( I actually mean, do) to take the infinite love
from my head with my hands and put it into their own minds, nothing but infinite love. Once you
become aware of it and you apply the list making a positive choice at every stage until you can
realise infinite love, you can then vibrate on the frequency ( I do not know enough about
frequencies yet, although I am extremely aware of the many many frequencies that make up the one
frequency of infinite love) I do not know another name for this frequency that is more cancelled down
than 'infinite love' when I am aware of and therefore realise infinite love I cannot possibly resonate or
vibrate anything else other than infinite love. Many people are ready to accept the vibration rather
than the words. Many people though now need the words and pictures and sights and smells and
tastes to bring them to a point of awareness that allows tehm to accept infinite love, Once they
accept it,they can believe it, once they believe it they can understand it, once they understand it
they can visualise it, and once they can visualise it, they realise it, and of course they always have the
choice from that point, to be it.

The numerology being pointed to here, has just sunk right in and sooner than I know it I will 'know'
the numerics of every word I read, This

> thread <
has given me enough 'insight' that my consciousness asks the next question and
before I know it, i can pick up those numerics.

Once there is a concise list without labels, that cannot
be canceled down any further because it is the truth, (or infinite love) or whichever name we choose
to name it with, People will use that concentrated canceled down list to become aware of all there
is to know about numerology, when we consciously access (choice) the information stored, 'the truth',
the truth in anything you see, hea,r taste, touch, smell or vibrate with on any level, becomes infinite love,
The way to bring instant understanding is to cancel everything in the subject down to the truth and truth
only, that way those who are ready to learn all the info, will instantly get it and avoid questions, I would
liek to suggest you try to see if you can do this mcmenek1. Of course I reserve the right for anyone who
hasnt grasped it all in one, to question, question, question until they run out of questions, When you know
all there is to know about one subject, you retain all the questions and all the answers. Making the learner
or questioner an expert in that particular field.

Becoming an expert in any subject at all is an excellent habit to form, and one which enables you to
win any battle or overcome any obstruction you encounter, becoming an expert in infinite love will
enable you to start and end any battle you choose to fight, (figuritively speaking, but the one battle
of peaceful revolution is coming.) When you become in tune with infinite love no-one can possibly
come up with anything at all that will enable them to conquer your vibrational strength.

IT IS NOT possible to conquer infinite love.

This time in human history, IS a time when the people who can explain
everything, in one go WILL come forward and make themselves known to the world, often through
writings on forums and in books for those who learn visually, like lookfar. Audio books will become available
for those who learn audially, like lookfar, People WILL come forward
that will be able to help us learn through smell, taste and touch too, My own son told me today how he
had touched his employers heart, by thanking them for the opportunity they had given him. He has worked
his first month of his first 'trade job' Learning a skill that will serve him and humanity well. He is not a slave, he
vibrates infinite love and he can teach things 'unimaginable, until you have been made aware of tehm'

my son teaches by touching peoples hearts, are you open to learning like this, use your heart
whether it be in numerology or alienism (?) Lecturing or writing, Video makers will not just be
teaching by audio and visual, Their skills wil be touching people's hearts and minds, in so many ways.

In my signature is the way I have found that enables me to become aware of everything at once.
please feel free to meditate with my list and see if you can become aware of everything about it. If
you can do that, you wil be able to apply the list of words to anything and become one with
whatever you encounter on whatever dimension it is on, you can achieve the one vibration you may
need, or if you would prefer these words you can achieve infinite love, all the time, all at once. You
could even write and send or recieve rejection letters and you will instantly turn them into infinitely
positive messages, whether they are being sent or recieved, as has happened to me in the last 24
hours, My two rejection letters that I recieved were the truth, they showed me exactly how I had all
teh knowledge, tools and information I needed to succeed in the two battles I must fight.

It is almost like my videographic memory is on fast forward and rewind all at the same time, and I am
aware of every single frame of the 'blockbuster' that is my memory and fact seeking skills. (its a bit like
all coincidences happening at once all the time.) this period comes soon after a good friend with first
rate guidance skills, passed away, (he had 'been diagnosed as having mental health issues amongst
other accusations.) I now know he didn't pass away without his whole consent, intent and being. He
had mentioned that he had learnt all he needed to know and knew enough that he was happy
enough to pass away, to escape the 'accusations' ooops sorry diagnosis and the treatment they had
suggested and even tried to force on him)

I did wonder for one tiny instant, was that it, was my time up, was I going to pass away in a state of
bliss, but then I became aware of a whole new lifetime's worth of knowledge I was given, along with
two very major 'problems' I had suddenly encountered, the vibrations in the problems are immense,
and widespread, but I was given all the answers and the first pieces of info I followed said look for
someone experienced who can tell you how to go about it, they will guide you. and it happened.

The actual decision I made was to write a book, but before I started, I was going to write to David Icke,
to tell him how I was infiinite love and knew of a threat of almost infinite hell, being covertly forced on
vulnerable people here in the UK, in two scenarios that attract probably two of the largest independent
groups of people here. Both are exposed to massive negative vibrations and other forms of abuses against
humanity and universality. I try my best to only speak the truth at all times and not to say anything I can not
prove.

The moment I had finished the letter to david, the whole idea became a book, my first reaction was I need
help with this, which was true but that help came in a surprisingly fast and surprisingly precise manner, it was
extraordinary, as is the case of infinite love, (which will change soon to the ordinaryness of infinite love.)

Within minutes of deciding to do that, I quickly 'met' someone (after subscribing to this website) who, none
coincidentally, had the same qualities that another good friend with first rate guidance skills had, that new
friend I met pointed me instantly to someone else, who has written a book all about the Origin and Intent, of
the biggest of the two problems I am now facing, (not that I see them as problems anymore, they are just
solutions now, solutions that will have a major impact on the negative vibes that are being put out.

After 24 hours or so, the new friend I met, (after I had pointed out, the second problem I faced in a
small way) pointed to another place that confirmed others knew about the second of the two major
problems I have been facing, Incidentally the second problem was a matter of life and death, and I
hadn't made the connection between the first problem and the second.

The new friend had given me two links only, (the first after a couple of minutes after I made my debut post
and my second post.) that pointed to people who were aware of the second of the problems I face, and
immediately the two problems cancelled themselves down to the truth, in much less than a split second,
halving my problems instantly, they say a problem shared is a problem halved, or in other words my two
problems had become ONE.

I thought, wow, amazing, and immediately felt it.

I did ask for help in the shape of time, and contact, I expected something and nothing, I got BOTH, I got
Nothing of what I thought I wanted, and I also got something, that something being Everything I needed.

The two standard rejection letters I recieved almost immediately gave me the confidence I needed to
face my battle alone to begin with, as I now know there are many out there, ready and willing to join me
in my battle, but I was looking for the physical help.

Rather than expect the unexpected, I expected emails with direct answers to what I imagined I wanted,
what I did not expect was the unexpected, that I would get what I want but that form was not what I
imagined. Again and also being the same infinite love I was already experiencing, I was awash with
massive waves of infiniite love all over again, all at the same time, all at once.

It was base, it was thrilling, It was as david Icke says .....

INFINITE LOVE

Today is the day I am going public with my knowledge, I am following the examples set by the likes of
David Icke, Alex Jones, and many others including matthew delooze and lookfar. And you sawit here for
the first time. Thank you david for the forum to express publicly INFINITE LOVE.

By the way, I am deaf (about 95-98% deaf) and i use vibrations as well as CAPITAL letters for EXPRESSION,
not shouting as some peoples preconceptions tell them.

Would anyone like to hear how i used this technique of mine to teach what are considered by some
'higher in society' that they could not defeat infinite love and so I achieved three major things that everybody,
said (and that was a LOT of people) were impossible, and how I am going to use my techniques to complete
two more things that some would consider impossible?

I have used this technique of mine to teach what are considered by some 'higher in society' that they could not
defeat infinite love and so I achieved three major things that everybody, but two of my 'best' friends, that was
aware of the problems I faced then said (and that was a LOT of people) were impossible, and I am going to use
my techniques to complete two more things that some would consider impossible?

Last edited by the festival spirit; 23-05-2007 at 07:18 AM.
the festival spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #45
loveemotion

hey guys.. very interesting and thanks for posting.. i have a question of my own

It seem to me that i have this numbers popping up all the time..
5+3=8
my name
KIRILL=8
number of my flat back in Russia=8
my sisters name Helen = 8
Her husbands name MARAT = 8

can anyone tell me... what you think that means? and what do you think number 8 stand for?
Love and Light -)
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 01:44 AM   #46
lucozade

Default reply to numbers guy

i think the numbers thing is an amazing achievment to work out that requires great insite and imagination. it is hard to believe that vibration frequency has an impact but there clearly is a definate pattern. do you think the order of the althabet was manipulated in order to create the vibration frequency manipulation with words.
i was thinking a clear example of what mind control can do is provided by derren brown. he does it for entertainment but the things he does are amazing.
lucozade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2007, 12:09 AM   #47
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
hey guys.. very interesting and thanks for posting.. i have a question of my own

It seem to me that i have this numbers popping up all the time..
5+3=8
my name
KIRILL=8
number of my flat back in Russia=8
my sisters name Helen = 8
Her husbands name MARAT = 8

can anyone tell me... what you think that means? and what do you think number 8 stand for?
Love and Light -)
Hi loveemotion,

That’s interesting!....you seem to have the vibration of 8 running through your life.......I found this:

Quote:
8 represents material accomplishment -- money, material freedom, business, high finance, control, power, success, achievement, recognition, profit, executive ability, management, authority, fairness, and responsibility.

Source: http://www.halexandria.org/dward332.htm

Love
&
Peace
Old 25-05-2007, 12:33 AM   #48
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucozade View Post
i think the numbers thing is an amazing achievment to work out that requires great insite and imagination. it is hard to believe that vibration frequency has an impact but there clearly is a definate pattern. do you think the order of the althabet was manipulated in order to create the vibration frequency manipulation with words.
i was thinking a clear example of what mind control can do is provided by derren brown. he does it for entertainment but the things he does are amazing.
Hi lucozade,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum ........the alphabet has been created to access the different vibrations that make up the 3rd dimension of duality....the words that are created using the alphabet can be designed to manipulate those vibrations and so effect the 3rd dimension........I recently made a post about this on another thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=18

Love
&
Peace
Old 25-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #49
loveemotion

Hey thanks for your info...
But here the way im looking at number 8..
If you tilt it to any side it becomes a sign of infinity... or infinite sign.

I have always been a quiet kid... first thought in my head i dated back when i was around 5 or 6..
Always been a quiet child... played by myself.. and though i didnt have anytoys... i always seem to find something to play with
Have you ever thought sometimes... that everything around you is like a movie and you playing a leading role in it? .. not talking about drugs..

I dont believe in (cuincidences) .. everything in my life is done for unknown reason to me... for now ... but i believe im getting closer and closer to the truth..
Have you ever felt like someone is watching you? Could that be you, who is watching?
Maybe when you die (not just maybe) you look at your past life and see where you withheld love.. maybe you didnt give enough.. so maybe someone who was wathcing you was actually Yourself.... Your true self!

Interesting to me..
LAL

Last edited by loveemotion; 25-05-2007 at 11:34 PM.
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #50
mcmenek1

Default The Story Continues.........!!!

Hi,

I've just been having a look a the vibration frequencies involved in the latest UK terrorist attacks and here is what I found:

Date 29th (2+9) = 11

London = 11

Bombers = 11

Mercedes = 9

Haymarket = 3

Cobra =3

Date 30th = 3

Glasgow = 3

Hunting = 3

Police = 33

Cobra is the name of the government emergencies committee which we keep hearing about in the news at the moment in connection with these attacks........I just viewed a BBC internet report which had the headline.......“Police hunting London car bombers” .......have a look at the vibration of the words above..........These attacks are stage managed events by “The Powers That Be” to subconsciously programme the public with the vibration frequencies involved........

Love
&
Peace
Old 30-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #51
lookfar

Great stuff mcmenek1 Totally on the ball with this as usual!!

Thanks for sharing
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #52
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Great stuff mcmenek1 Totally on the ball with this as usual!!

Thanks for sharing
Thanks lookfar.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 30-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #53
klinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi,

I've just been having a look a the vibration frequencies involved in the latest UK terrorist attacks and here is what I found:

Date 29th (2+9) = 11

London = 11

Bombers = 11

Mercedes = 9

Haymarket = 3

Cobra =3

Date 30th = 3

Glasgow = 3

Hunting = 3

Police = 33

Cobra is the name of the government emergencies committee which we keep hearing about in the news at the moment in connection with these attacks........I just viewed a BBC internet report which had the headline.......“Police hunting London car bombers” .......have a look at the vibration of the words above..........These attacks are stage managed events by “The Powers That Be” to subconsciously programme the public with the vibration frequencies involved........

Love
&
Peace
But why? I would really like to understand why?

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2007, 11:22 PM   #54
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffangel View Post
But why? I would really like to understand why?

Hi jeffangel,

I explain why they are doing it in the first two posts of this thread if you read through them you will get a better idea of why they are subconsciously programming us.......

Love
&
Peace
Old 30-06-2007, 11:48 PM   #55
klinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi jeffangel,

I explain why they are doing it in the first two posts of this thread if you read through them you will get a better idea of why they are subconsciously programming us.......

Love
&
Peace
Sorry. I've had a long day and saw only the new post on this thread. Only after I posted did I catch up. I'm now up to speed I think and find this facscinating.

Jeffangel = 11

My street name = 8

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #56
erikneo
Inactive

Location: Canada Ottawa.. Quote: Ask Questions ...... Age: 23 Years Old........... Total Threads: 60
Default Nikola Tesla obsession with the number 3

Tesla may have suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder and had many unusual quirks and phobias. He did things in threes, and was adamant about staying in a hotel room with a number divisible by three.

Tesla engrossed himself in the exploration of high frequency electricity.This was the beginning of Tesla's lifelong obsession—the wireless transmission of energy.

erikneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #57
erikneo
Inactive

Location: Canada Ottawa.. Quote: Ask Questions ...... Age: 23 Years Old........... Total Threads: 60

This could be just a manifestation of someones emotions.If i do a story on something bad then il'l go make number 3 subconsciously.You Know?
Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #58
erikneo
Inactive

Watch This

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_(numerology)
Old 03-07-2007, 03:26 AM   #59
mcmenek1

Hi erikneo,

That’s interesting!!.........I think all this number 23 business could be just disinformation by "The Powers That Be" designed to throw us of the vibration trail.........

As David Icke says in The Biggest Secret
QUOTE:

"The American researcher, James Shelby Downard, has written of this science of sounds numbers and names in relation to the Kennedy assassination. The writer Robert Anton Wilson, says in his book The Cosmic Trigger, that Downard's theory is "The most absurd, the most incredible, the most ridiculous Illuminati theory of them all". This makes me even more certain that Downard must definitely be on to something. My own research supports this, too."

I have read Robert Anton Wilson's The Cosmic Trigger and he really pushes the number 23 as being a special number........this didn't resonate with me the feeling I got after reading that book was...... 'Disinformation!'......

And as for the Hollywood movie The Number 23.......we all know "The Powers That Be" control Hollywood.......I think this is more disinformation.....

Tank’s for posting erikneo........

Love
&
Peace
Old 03-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #60
mada88

9+11=20
9x11=99
99+20=119 Reversed is 911