Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-03-2007, 11:09 PM   #1
mcmenek1

Default 'Vibration' & Negative Events!!!

Hi,

I have been studying the vibration of words and numbers for a couple of years now and I have noticed that certain vibrations are being associated with negative events such as Assassinations, Murders, Wars, Terrorist attacks and the reporting of negative stories.

First of all I will explain how to find the vibration of a word for those of you that don’t already know, each letter in the alphabet has a numerical value (e.g. A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 ...through to Z = 26).

Take the word “NORTH” for example.

N O R T H
14 + 15 + 18 + 20 + 8 = 75 = (7+5) = 12 = (1+2) = 3

We add all the corresponding numerical values of the letters together this gives us the value of 75 this value is then reduced by adding the number 7 + 5 together giving us the value of 12 this value is then reduce further 1 + 2 giving us the value of 3 so we can say the word “NORTH” has the vibration frequency of 3.

I was watching a B.B.C. 10 o’clock news report on the 18th of December 2006, picture this if you will, the BBC news reporter was reporting from Trimley, St Martin on the arrest of Tom Stephens for the murder of 5 Prostitutes from the Ipswich area. The words Trimley, St Martin were blazoned across the TV screen, and there was a Police car in the background with the word Police on it, clearly visible to the TV viewers. So what!!.... You might think!...... Ahhh! but look at the vibration of the words.

Trimley = 3
St = 3
Martin = 3
Police = 33
Tom = 3

Vibration is the language of the subconscious mind, we are being subconsciously programmed to associate certain vibrational frequencies with negativity. The vibrational frequencies of 3, 33, and 333 are connected to the 3rd dimension that we live in, the public are being manipulated into focusing on these vibrations with negative overtones such as murders etc. We are unwittingly subconsciously powering up 3rd dimensional negativity, I will explain more about this later.

There are certain negative events that are staged managed from start to finish by “The powers that be” to capture the public’s attention so they can be programmed subconsciously with certain vibrational frequencies. Individuals are Murdered, Arrested or Framed for Murders because their name and or the place they live in has the right vibrational frequency “The powers that be” want to exploit!

I watched an episode of Crimewatch on the 8th of February 2007 they showed a reconstruction of the Murder of a man called Andrew Batterton whose nickname was Fatta, the nickname Fatta was used throughout the reconstruction. Fatta was murdered by an intruder who broke into his flat and stabbed him as he slept, as I was watching I noticed he lived in Flat 3... o.k. I thought!... next they said he was stabbed 3 times... my alarm bells were starting to ring!!... then they said there was a reward of £30,000 pounds for information that would lead to the arrest of the person responsible, I grabbed a pen and worked out the vibration of his nickname Fatta, and guess what!.... Fatta has a vibration of 3, lets just recap here.

Flat No. = 3
Stabbed = 3
Reward £30,000 = 3
Fatta = 3

Was Fatta murdered because his flat no. and nickname had the right vibrational frequency that “The powers that be” wanted to negatively exploit, was he deliberately stabbed 3 times and was the reward money deliberately set to £30,000 so their vibration would match the frequency to be negatively exploited in the subconscious minds of the TV viewers, was this whole sorry event staged managed from start to finish by “The powers that be” my intuition tells me that it was.

Oh and one other thing that I thought gave the game away was that the police said they had c.c.tv footage of the intruder arriving and leaving the premises, the reason they gave for not showing the footage was that they were trying to enhance the footage...what a load of bullshit!... That was their best chance to show the footage to the mass public watching Crimewatch, the showing of poor footage is better than no footage at all. I suspect the real reason for not showing the footage was that they didn’t want to take the chance the public might recognise who is on the footage.

The real reason for this reconstruction was not to catch the killer! but to programme the subconscious minds of the watching public with the vibration frequency of 3 attached to negativity.

I was watching a news report on the 26th Jan 2007 the reporter was in Brighton , she was reporting on the fires that had been started in and around the town centre, she was standing in North road where she said 3 of the fires had been started. When I heard North road my ears pricked up! because I already new the word North had a vibration of 3, so quickly I grabbed a pen and noted down the details of the news report, which were as follows. There were 21 fires in total in Brighton, 3 of which were in North road, I checked out the vibration frequency of the details and here is what I found.

Brighton = 3
21 (2+1) = 3
North = 3
Fires = 3
(Fires started in North rd) = 3

These events in Brighton have been staged managed by “The Powers That Be” to capture the publics attention so they can be programmed subconsciously with the vibration frequency of 3 with negative overtones attached, our subconscious minds are being conditioned to associate the vibration of 3 with negativity.

President Kennedy was assassinated on 22/11/1963 at 12:30 on Elm St with a $12 bolt-action rifle... so we are lead to believe by the official story!!...First of all the name Kennedy has a vibration of 33, the time 12:30 reduces to 3,3 (i.e. 1 + 2 = 3 and 3 + 0 = 3). Elm St has a vibration of 3, 3 and the $12 rifle reduces to a vibration of 3.
I will talk about the significance of the number 11 and 22 in my next post to this thread.

Kennedy = 33
12:30 = 3, 3
Elm = 3
St = 3
$12 = 3

This event had a massive negative effect on the subconscious minds of the whole world and the 3rd dimension that we live in.

This subconscious manipulation of the public is going on all around the world 7 days a week 365 days a year, in local and national papers, News reports and films the sources are endless!!

The question in everybody’s mind is why? what are “The Powers That Be” doing it for?.......Thankfully for us the Mayans have left a legacy for us which holds the answer to this hidden secret, that legacy is “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in”

I’ve always felt deep down that the “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in” held significant meaning and was much! much! more than 260 numbers laid out in a nice pattern!
I have spent long hours looking at it, trying to make sense of the numbers...what did they really mean?......Thankfully the “The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in”has given up its secret to me and I’m going to pass this secret on to you. Once you understand the secret it holds you will understand why the “The Powers That Be” have been subconsciously programming us.

http://www.13moon.com/natcal-tzolkinimage.htm

“The Kin Days of the Tzolk’in” is a representation of the vibrational frequencies that makeup the 3rd dimension of duality that we live in, for example it represents Male and Female, Night and Day ,Summer and Winter in a way that the vibration of one number balances the vibration of the opposite number for example if we take the first number in the grid number 1 and we add its balancing number 260 which is first reduced (2 + 6 + 0) = 8 this will give 1 + 8 = 9 and if we chose another set of balancing numbers say 75 and 186 and we reduce them this will give (7 + 5) = 12 = (1 + 2) = 3 and (1 + 8 + 6) = 15 = (1 + 5) = 6 this will leave 3 + 6 = 9

No matter what 2 balancing numbers are added the result will always be 9 so we can say from this, the balancing vibration frequency of the 3rd dimension is the number 9, which makes sense because the vibration of the word love is 9

Now then this explains why “The Powers That Be” are suppressing the vibration frequency of the number 3 by attaching it to negativity the number 3 is the balancing frequency of the number 6 in the 3rd dimension i.e. 3 + 6 = 9 if we think of the number 6 as the Male vibration and the number 3 as the female vibration we can see how “The Powers That Be” are upsetting the balance and harmony of the 3rd dimension that we live in.

This is why the number 9 is also attached to negativity a lot, for example in the UK the emergency services number is 999 and is often coloured red, the colour red has a vibration of 9, we are conditioned from a young age to associate the colour red with danger, this is no accident this has been set up by design by “The Powers That Be” to subconsciously programme us and throw us out of vibrational balance in the 3rd dimension. The result of being out of balance vibrationally is, it disconnects us from our higher selves and a higher state of conscious and awarenes, our low vibration if you like is incompatible with the higher vibration of the oneness.

The number 9 is also the balancing frequency that runs through of our Alphabet, Gary Val Tenuta talks about this in his cd ‘The Secret of the Nines’ for example if we add the numeric value of:

A + Z = (1 + 26) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
B + Y = (2 + 25) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
C + X = (3 + 24) = 27 = (2 +7) = 9
Source ‘The Secret of the Nines’ by Gary Val Tenuta

I suppose we could say that our Alphabet operates like a mini Mayan Tzolk’in the fact of the Tzolk’in has 260 numbers and the Alphabet has 26 letters and they both have the balancing vibration frequency of 9 running through them.

This also reveals to us the secret behind the 33 degrees of freemasonry. A 33 degree freemason will obtain harmony and balance in the 3rd dimension, he will have the secret of balance in the 3rd dimension revealed to him and as a result will obtain a higher state of conscious and awareness. The 33 degree freemason will bring the balancing energies in to his life for example a 33 degree freemason would probably have a house number of 66 he would also be aware of the subconscious programming taking place among the public and thus avoid this. The 33 degree freemason would also be aware of barcodes and the negative effect they have on things, and know how to rebalance a barcode.

To rebalance a barcode check out this post I made:-
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?t=177&page=2

In my next post to this thread I will mainly talk about the vibration frequencies of 9 and 11
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #2
mcmenek1

The word Love has a vibration frequency of 9 and the word Light has a vibration frequency of 11, these are two vibration frequencies that are constantly associated with negativity for example the emergency service numbers of the USA and Canada 911 and the Twin Towers attack of 9/11, can you see what is happening here! We are being programmed to associate high vibration frequencies such as 9 and 11 with negativity, are “The Powers That Be” trying to stop us connecting with the higher vibration frequency of Love and Light or 9 and 11 what ever you want to call it, to stop us being more consciously aware in this 3rd dimension and to stop the vibration of the earth from rising

A classic example of this is on the 11 hour of the 11 day of the 11 month when the light frequency of 11 is at its peak we are conditioned to think of the dead, collectively and subconsciously we change channels if you like to a low frequency in remembering the dead, this stops us connecting with the higher frequency of light or 11.

Peter Sutcliffe the so called Yorkshire Ripper remember him! He supposedly Murdered 13 prostitutes in and around the Yorkshire area, well the name Sutcliffe has a vibration of 11, the word Yorkshire has a vibration of 11, the word Ripper has a vibration of 11 and the word Prostitutes has a vibration of 11, the area where a lot of the murders took place was called Chapletown this has a vibration of 9.

Sutcliffe = 11
Yorkshire = 11
Ripper = 11
Prostitutes = 11
Chapletown = 9

It was said that these murders had a lot of similarities to the Jack the Ripper Murders in London, so I decided to do some checking with the vibrations and here is what I found.

London = 11
Whitechaple = 11
Ripper = 11
Prostitutes = 11

Were both these events staged managed from start to finish by the “The Powers That Be” to capture the publics attention so they could be programmed subconsciously with the vibration frequencies involved, was Peter Sutcliffe framed for these murders because his surname name had the vibration of 11, the vibration that the powers that be wanted to exploit, is there a monumental deception going on here. My intuition tells me that there is. We must remember when you control the Papers the Police and the Courts to frame some one for a Murder would be a very easy thing to do. “The Powers That Be” created these institutions in the first place remember! Notice the similarity between the place names where the murders took place Chapletown and Whitechaple this similarity was deliberate so a link between the separate events could be established in the publics subconscious minds and so create a double dose of negative subconscious programming.

Ian Huntley remembers him! Well the name Huntley has a vibration of 33, think about how many times the name Huntley has been used in the papers, the radio and the TV all around the world, that is a lot of subconscious programming. The names of Holly and Jessica were also used a lot in news reports Holly has a vibration of 9 and Jessica has a vibration of 3, and Maxine, Huntley’s girl friend, has a vibration of 3.

Huntley = 33
Holly = 9
Jessica = 3
Maxine = 3

This whole case didn’t feel right to me it was a bit too staged managed for my liking, I remember seeing a TV report, where members of the community of Soham were meeting at the community hall to form a search party to look for the girls and the camera seemed to spend more time on Huntley than anyone else, this seemed strange to me as no one had been arrested and the girls were still missing at that point, it was like who ever was behind the camera new Huntley was going to be arrested.

My intuition tells me the reason he was arrested was because of the vibration of his name and the negativity that could be attached to that vibration in the subconscious minds of the public. Another thing I’ve noticed about these high profile Murder cases is that the people that end up in prison like Huntley and Sutcliffe, are often attacked or end up taken overdoses every so often, this is more stage management by “The Powers That Be” to get the names of these people back in to the public arena so more subconscious programming can take place.( I don’t believe it!......I’ve only just switched my PC on the morning after writing this, I had a quick look on the BBC News website and guess what!..... the top story is.......Ian Huntley!!....this confirms what I’ve just been talking about.) http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6463337.stm

Well I think by now you will be getting a good idea of whats going on in this world I’m going to list some facts about some well known Individuals with their vibration to give you some food for thought!

Barry George convicted of Murdering Jill Dando
George = 3

Thomas Hamilton carried out Dunblane Massacre (was he a mind controlled Freemason?)
Thomas = 22 (The vibration of 22 is a harmonic of vibration 11)
Hamilton = 11

Theodore Robert Bundy serial killer of woman in the USA
Theodore = 9
Robert = 33
Bundy = 3

Roy Whiting of St Agustine Rd, Littlehampton was convicted of Murdering Sarah Payne no the 12/12/2001
Roy = 22 (The vibration of 22 is a harmonic of vibration 11)
Whiting = 9
St = 3
Agustine = 9
Littlehampton = 3
12 (1+2) = 3
12 (1+2) = 3
2001(2 +1) = 3

Saddam Hussein executed at 03:00GMT 30TH DEC
03:00 = 3
30 = 3
12 = 3

The New Harry Potter Book titled “Deathly Hallows”
Deathly = 3
Hallows = 9
(Subconscious programming for young minds!!.....?)

This is only the tip of the iceberg this stuff goes on and on!!

So we need to ask ourselves the question what can we do to stop this subconscious programming having a negative effect on us? Well if we are aware of the programming consciously our conscious minds can stop it getting through to our subconscious minds, if we are aware of what “They” are trying to do to us this awareness will stop us being negatively effected. My advice to you is don’t watch too much TV as this is one of their main weapons against us, if you do watch it be on your guard all the time, watch out for numbers like 3, 33, 333, 9, 99, 999, 11, 22, 44, 55 etc. and also number like 12, 21, 29, 74, as well as higher numbers as these can be reduced to the lower numbers for example 12 (1+2) = 3 and 29 (2 + 9) = 11 this is a favourite tactic they use when reporting the number of dead from an insurgent attack in Iraq it will always be in numbers like 33 dead 29 wounded or 22 dead and 21 wounded.

Watch out for the vibration of words as well, be on you guard when you hear words spoken on the TV that are attached to negativity, or if you read a news report on the internet. My advice is start working out the vibration of words you come across and stick them in a book for future reference, you will find you will become familiar with the vibration of words and your alarm bells will ring! when these words are used in a negative context.

I would like to keep this thread going so as many people as possible can read it so please post a reply to help keep it alive. I’d be interested to hear your views on what I’ve written so please come back to me, maybe you have noticed something about this sort of thing that you would like to share, so please do.

I’ve posted some links to the sort of stories that you need to be on your guard for.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6158473.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/enter...nt/6162885.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...ia/6187195.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6207313.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...st/6208331.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...st/6207319.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215795.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6416661.stm
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...st/6439165.stm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1715
http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content...A51%3A59%3A943

Love
&
Peace
Old 19-03-2007, 11:23 PM   #3
neondestiny
Inactive

Wow! thanks for posting, very interesting, I was reading recently something about bible codes, which looks similar to what you are saying here, there is even a bible code decipher program you can buy off the net to work out what certain words mean.
I saw your post on the other threads about putting a line through the barcodes to neutralise the energy.
I will definately being doing my own research now using this method in regards to the frequency of words.
Awesome discovery thanks for that
Bright blessings
Neon xxx
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #4
truthcommission

Excellent job bringing this stuff to light. When most people think of numerology they think of it in its most mundane level (such as partner compatibility!) similar to the way horoscopes have reduced astrology to nothing more than passing whimsy. There are too many significant times and dates throughout history for this to be merely coincidence.
Old 20-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #5
lookfar

Wow, thanks for that wealth of information. I'm definitely gonna be on my guard more now, it's staggering.

I've just typed the alphabet quickly in Word & numbered it so that I can look up the numbers quickly for future reference.

Mods, can you please sticky this one so that more can become aware of this info.

Thanks again
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #6
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

first class info- really good read- thanks- im doing it with everything now!!! all very significant and something we can all do easily!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #7
mrguitarbear

Don't forget the new film ' 300 ' - just out in time for the war against Iran !
mrguitarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 09:56 PM   #8
mcmenek1

Default Dr Who & The Sycorax

Hi,

I recently watched a repeat episode of Dr Who it was the episode that had the alien Sycorax invading planet earth, the word Sycorax has a vibration frequency of 33. The emergency control room where the Prime minister was coordinating our defence with the military was on level 11. One of the people who the Sycorax hypnotised was a young boy who had a jumper on, which had the number 9 on it, this was an example of more subconscious programming for the viewing public i.e. associating certain vibration frequencies with negativity.

Love
&
Peace
Old 21-03-2007, 01:50 AM   #9
turtonlea

Exclamation Third Hand News.

The Power of 9 is indeed 3. George amonts to 3 by the action of george
came 9X11= 99. The Red Devils (Man United) Came from Newton Heath, (Teeth) were first named the Heathens. By the Power and the Glory (Glory Glory Man United) Man will Unite against Evil with the help of the third man and his Spirit Level. The word Manchester is the name 2000 years ago that the Romens gave, it means Man's Camp and is why they left. The book of Numbers and The book of Names hold much power. 23 was a film which dealt with what you have wrote. The Red Cross and the day is when the meek will march in number to claim the Earth. The Gamble should not be placed on lucky 7. Nor should they remain at six's and sevens. Put your heads on 6and 7 eigth. The size of your head 144,000 is the Petition you need to take back the BBC. Time and Tide wait for no man; Sign Father His Son and The Holy Spirits.
turtonlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 03:22 AM   #10
seamus

Turtonlea's a wankbot!

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 03:32 AM   #11
turtonlea

Red face Spermus

Whats a Wankbot a Darlic with a fast hand. LOL

I WIll Sperminate You
Old 21-03-2007, 05:10 PM   #12
i am all i am
Banned

M.....C.....M.....E.....N.....E.....K.....1
13....3.....13....5.....14....5....11.....1 = 65 / 6+5 = 11

N.....E.....G.....A.....T.....I.....V.....E
14...5......7.....1....20....9....22.....5 = 83 / 8+3 = 11

V.....I.....B.....R.....A.....T.....I.....O.....N
22...9.....2....18.....1....20....9....15....14 = 110 / = 11

What is the association that we can see between these three words ???????????

MCMENEK1 - NEGATIVE - VIBRATION

Where is your energy being directed towards ?

With LOVE.

Last edited by i am all i am; 21-03-2007 at 05:13 PM.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #13
markhowie

Aloha all
While were on the suject of numbers and vibrations
did you know that before A (in music) was tuned to 423 hertz and most tuning these days gives us A=440 hz

i pulled this of another forum written by Kevin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinnyc
If you tune to A = 432 Hz instead of A = 440 Hz then the numbers of the notes lines up to all kinds of sacred monuments. its how music should be played. 440 is the standard but mozart played in 432 and the stradivarious was 432 tuned. attempts to change the standard have failed imo because the pop music propaganda industry depends on having a higher tune..........................

1. Harmonically aligns to astronomical time count of Precession of the equinoxes, 432 X 60 = 25920.............................................

2. The original Stradivarius violin was designed to be tuned to 432, it is the most precise instrument ever constructed by humans........................... 3. 432 is found at countless ancient sacred sites Furia's virtual tour of sacred sites along with such key locations as the Great Pyramid in Egypt, 432 is found at the largest Buddhist temple in the world The borobudur - At the Borobudur the amount of statues at "The temple of countless Buddhas" is 432...........................

A =432 hz B = 240.17358 exactly one half of the height of the Great Pyramid (one octave below).......................................

D = 288 diameter of the outer circle of Stonehenge, 144 Gematrian for light (also Bible) 72 one degree of precession. Pythagorean ratio 4/3 which also represents the Chephren Pyramids apex angle tangent. (also a ratio between 2 Gematrian systems)..............................

G# = 101.93282 represents the difference in height of Chephren and the Great Pyramid 1.0193282 and also the distance in arc seconds between Cheph. and the G.P. when divided by all 12 notes. Antenna heights?...........................

If you can get a tuner that lets you alter the concert pitch, that can be handy. Concert pitch is usually the frequency assigned to note 'A' and is usually 440hz. If you drop this tuning to 432hz it can have a very nice effect, as it seems more resonant some how. (the sound carriers further and the sound is 'bigger'). Another handy thing about tuning to 432hz is, and let me use computer music as a comparrison. If you tune to 440hz, then each note is a division of this number and you get 18.666666 recurring. Your computer cannot generate these tones ! By using 432, not only do you get an exact tone and harmonics, you can also set the tempo of your music to the wavelengths of the tone and get even more aspects of the composition 'in harmony'. At 432 the note 'D' resonates at 144000 times per second, so tempos of 36, 72, 108, 144 etc are in tune with the notes ! But as D and A are also in tune with one another, those tempos will also work for all tunes. Another harmony that occurs when you tune to 432hz is that all the digits of each note always add to 9. 4+3+2. The note D becomes 144hz 1+4+4 etc. When i tune to 432hz, as long as the other parameters i am using, temp, speed of effects etc add up to 9, i know it will always sound well balanced. Theres a bit more to tuning than getting it almost right and digital tuners cannot accurately tune your guitar to 440hz (they simply cannot work out .6666 recurring digits), digital doesnt do 440 ! I think soon, with the advent of digital music, a lot more people will have to tune to 432 out of harmonic nescesity.
i have tuned my guitar to A=423 then the rest
it sound realy good.....

and the New World Order Has Been Forcing us to listen to all music at a-440 The first international conference to impose A=440, which failed, was organized by Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels in 1939.............................................. .....................

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=155371549
check out bobys "webs of maya"

it does sound realy good 423 hz (4+2+3) = 9 ....!!!?????

se ya
Old 21-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #14
turtonlea

Default The Hindu Times

Basics of numerology

SCIENCE OF FORTUNE: Pandit Sethuraman, revised and translated by V.S. Guruswami; Minakshi Family Trust, New No. 14, old no. 19, Srinivasan Street, Mandaveli, Chennai-600028. Rs. 455.

DOES MISFORTUNE chase you or peace of mind elude you? Effect suitable changes in your name (English) through addition or deletion of alphabets to make fortune smile on you! Names in consonance with the date of birth will ensure success in all walks of life!

This is the core message of this well-researched book that claims to unlock the secrets of numerology and uncover the innate and immense power potential of alphabets in names that could alter the course of destiny of the life of an individual.

The occult art denoting cosmic vibrations of numbers — one to nine symbolically representing the nine planets — and how they exercise their benign and malefic influence on humans depending on their dates of birth as also the names (alphabets are allotted to each planet and given specific numerical value) are well portrayed in the book.

Suggestions have been given on how the science could be fine-tuned to help people lead a comfortable and peaceful life.

The date of birth indicates the planetary influence and name (arrangement of alphabets in the name) sound vibrations. Both have to be in tune with each other to ensure a happy and prosperous life.

It is explained that this has to be done judiciously through addition or deletion of alphabets in the name.

What are bound to stir up the curiosity and inquisitiveness of the readers are the chapters on numerology and medicine. Another important and educative chapter is the one that deals exhaustively with different aspects like general qualities, physique, professions, diseases that are likely to afflict, lucky and unlucky dates, of persons born on different dates — one to nine.

Details are copious with regard to name numbers (sum total of the numerical values of alphabets). Citing examples, the author refers to the lucky name number 49 which he says will shower abundant riches, 13 gives only severe grief, 47 helps people come up very fast in life, 46 helps one to reach the pinnacle of success, 37 lifts even an ordinary person to the most prominent position in life. Forty-four and 45 cause leprosy for those born on the 18th.

Numerology, the book claims, can even help couples overcome tragedies if marital compatibility is in tune with their birth number and destiny number.

One vital question that is bound to rankle the mind of a serious reader is whether a mere alteration in the name could bring about the "wonders" promised in the book in the backdrop of the well known Karma theory — working of the law of cause and effect.

The book does not say anything about those in miserable plight and wallowing in poverty despite their having been born on the so-called lucky dates of births and bestowed with names that are in perfect consonance also.

However, it provides solace even to the unfortunate who are cursing their fate day in and day out.
Old 21-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #15
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post

N.....E.....G.....A.....T.....I.....V.....E
14...5......7.....1....20....9....22.....5 = 83 / 8+3 = 11

MCMENEK1 - NEGATIVE - VIBRATION

Where is your energy being directed towards ?

With LOVE.
Hi i am all i am,

Thanks for your comments.

L.....I.....G.....H.....T
12...9......7.....8....20 = 56 / 5+6 = 11

MCMENEK1 - LIGHT - VIBRATION

The Light is raising the Earths vibration and as a result ALL hidden Truths shall be revealed.

The Truth shall set us free!!!

Love
&
Peace
Old 22-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #16
capsolito

That of mentioning BBC is reverse symbolism than for 322

B=2 B=2 C=3

Last edited by capsolito; 22-03-2007 at 08:52 PM.
capsolito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 06:00 PM   #17
mrguitarbear

3 associates of the 7/7 terrorists arrested - obviously a set-up.

Number 30 Bus , Tavistock Square , the one that got blown up.

BBC - 3 letters

CNN - 3 letters

FOX - 3 letters

SKY - 3 letters

USA - 3 letters

EEC - 3 letters

NWO -3 letters

9/11 - 3 numbers
mrguitarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #18
mcmenek1

Default Jade Goody & Shilpa Shetty

Hi,

When all the controversy broke out regarding the racism row between Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty I was as surprised as anyone at the extent of the reaction to the row, it wasn’t just a country wide reaction but an international reaction. Was this a natural reaction to the racism row or were there hidden forces at work manipulating the reaction to this event.

I started getting suspicious when the Freemason Gordon Brown turned up in Bollywood at just the right time to give the row an international dimension; Bollywood is of course the place where Shilpa Shetty made her name acting.

Jade Goody is the sort of person who speaks before she thinks and was therefore bound to say something that could be seized upon to drive a racism row, were “The Powers That Be” waiting in the wings for Jade Goody to slip up. “The Powers That Be” are masters at manipulating public opinion......the hidden hand working through various channels .......the media....the TV News.....the freemason politicians voicing their disgust right on cue .... the staged protests in India......the Big Brother sponsors pulling out.......I can hear you say ah what about the thousands of phone complaints from the public!......well I’m sure some of the phone complaints were genuine, those sort of reality TV programs often receive complaints from the public, as for the rest of the phone complaints I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult for “The Powers That Be” to arrange for their subordinates to ring in and complain to add weight to the row.

When Jade Goody was in the Big Brother diary room crying her eyes out when she realised the controversy the row had caused in the outside world.......the Big Brother narrator made a point of telling the TV audience that Jade Goody had been in the diary room for 33 minutes.....so I decided to check out the vibration of the names. The vibration of Jade is 11, the vibration of Goody is 3 and the vibration of Shilpa is 11

Jade = 11
Shilpa = 11
Goody = 3
Time in diary room = 33

Was this racism row manufacture by “The Powers That Be” to capture the public’s attention so they could be subconsciously programmed with the vibration frequencies of 3, 33, and 11 attached to negativity? My intuition tells me that it was.

Love
&
Peace
Old 26-03-2007, 07:09 AM   #19
indigo
Inactive

Wow what an interesting thread Very strange
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #20
phoenix1
Banned

I'm crap at maths, but good with geometry ?? does that make sense ?? LoL

Great Post....what's the deal with the Value of numbers ?? How do I work that out ??

I'M chucking in a basic calculator..for some assistance

here http://www.amblesideprimary.com/ambl...alculator.html

I'm trying to suss out Phoenix1 ,StarFirePhoenix is another aspect of me too.

The place the armistice was signed by the way, unless its mentioned is Potsdam, in Berlin.

Is it good to Live at 77 Whalleys Way ??

I'm gonna try and suss this stuff, I think you have a MAJOR FIND here.

Thanks for sharing this information. It resonates with me for sure,

Phoenix1
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote