Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
live_free

Default What is the "White Light" we see when we die?

To understand what inspired me to ask this question, see the following excerpts from another forum by someone who goes by the screenname, Martin Gman.

--------------------

From http://www.near-death-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=24316:

It is inevitable that we are ALL going to die at some point so what you are about to read could save you a million more trips back to this War torn Earth plane of Existence.

I will not go into enormous detail at this particular point but let me assure you that this information is correct and is one of the most Fundamental tools of the "Unseen Hands" for keeping Human Souls in the Physical world time and time again or as others call it "Reincarnation".

This thing what keeps returning us to all the suffering of World Wars and Third World Famines etc, is asolutely so simple its been staring us in the face for Thousands of years..This Simple tool is called "The White Light."

This famous White Light is what we are "supposed" to go to when we die and is "supposed" to take us to our true home or vibration of the soul. NDEs will give us a glimpse of this and OBEs can actually enter this light.

Well let me "Enlighten" you (pardon the pun).

The White Light is nothing but an interdimensional Soul Catcher. I will guarantee you if you enter this upon death you will eventually reincarnate. Some people might want this to happen (materialistic people perhaps) but true spiritual warriors avoid this like the plague and fight against the many years and lifetimes of suffering that goes on in the Physical world.

We can all Pretend that our lives are great and life is fantastic, but deep down we all know that our loved ones will depart from us and every human soul on the planet will suffer from some kind of negative Emotion at some time in thier life.

If you had a choice in the matter what would you do? would you come back to Planet Earth and face the harsh reality of mass control and Fear or would you choose to go back to your true place of birth "The Source" or oneness with your so called God!! I know where I will be going.

Before anyone of you condemn my posting just wait five minutes and way this theory up, after all its been virtually staring us in the face.

"What happens if you dont go into the Light then, Do you become an earthbound spirit or trapped in purgatory or the lower Astral etc etc"

NO it is the biggest lie in History. When your time is up and eventually get to cross over (As we all forget it could happen tomorrow or in 50 years) and youve left the Physical body, Stop, look around, Look up there will be a blinding white light above, Look to the sides of it and there is a Golden light. The Golden light is the way to the Source and it bypasses the great void.

All the Spirits in the Afterlife are still in enslavement (albeit a less dense one) and the Astral + Spirit worlds are actually illusions of the collective consciousness of ALL matter (not just Human). Spirits STILL dont realise they are manipulated even in other dimensions. Spirits STILL dont realise that ALL mankind and everything else is connected. Only those at the source can be truly free.

If you think im a crackpot or in need of help please would you remember this ONE thing.

The white light is designed to keep us enslaved and to be reborn again to continue the "Slave Race" of humanity. Go for Gold, End of Story.

[…]

I have been a student of many discliplines..Metaphysics,Classic and Quantum Physics,Mysticism,Ufology,Parapsychology and Occult practises so yes ive heard just about every theory known in the public domain.

I have been a successful Astral projector for 14 years now and I have seen many things Good and Bad.

I stumbled across this forum and (I am not trying to offend anybody) found many misguided and misinformed souls. Let me make it clear that I am not Religious in any form and do not condemn anybody who is.

The present Human Race (especially in the West) have been bombarded with egotistical,meglomaniac beings driven purely by greed and power.This represents our Governments and Religions right down to the Local Gangbangers to the Fake so called Psychics and healers etc.

We have been bombarded with "New Age Messiahs" and New Age theories many which are Harmless but some which are not. We are in a time where we just dont know what to believe!!

I entered the world of Astral Projection because of this. I just had to make my own mind up and witness it first hand instead of the local Clergy telling me *beep* like I would not go to Heaven if I didnt Repent (Bulls***). I have met thousands of Non Physical beings most who were Positive and some Negative….

When I watch a T.V psychic perform it makes me cringe, not because I dont believe him/her but because He or She is being used to manipulate the Masses and the info given is about 0.000001 of what is realy happening on the "other side". This is what I found...

1.There is no Hell after death (The Physical world we live in is Hell and the Lower Astral is the Mirror Image)
2.The Dead are no different to what we are (Different Frequency) and are still controlled in seperate Kingdoms or Belief systems.
3.There are no E.Ts as such but only Interdimensional Beings (Ufos are Reality Skip vehicles)
4.The Physical,Astral,Spirit Realms are all collective Illusions have all been Manipulated at some point but now it is changing.

--------------------

Thoughts?

Last edited by live_free; 26-07-2011 at 08:22 PM.
live_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
curtaincat
Banned

Very interesting, i wonder why Martin Gman stopped posting. I would love to hear more stuff from him.

I think he makes more sense than simply going to the white light like a little puppy without a clue.

People would behoove themselves to actually take a bit more notice of the dying process and wtf to do when u first are dead... do not go into the light, check around in case there may be another light that is better.

Do not just trust an entity that says it is your loved one.. how do you know... it is different on the other side of the veil.

I have heard that u gotta ask the 'loved one' at least 3 times , if they are real and if they love you. Apparently, if they lie... they dissapear... but i dunno if that is true or not.

I still think people should at least try a few things b4 rushing into mummy's arms and then she might turn into a baddy and reincarnate you yet again!

and if people think i am nuts , who cares. It is your death you should be searching info about, guys and gals!

Yep, op... very thought provoking thread, thanks very much for it.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #3
consciousness
Inactive

I love the site crystalinks.com, and they sum it up like this

Quote:
In a near-death experience the spirit - soul spark - leaves the physical body usually after a major trauma - accidents, illnesses, problems in surgery - cardiac arrest - anaphylactic shock, coma, fever, anesthetic, unconsciousness, physical injury, arrhythmia, seizures, suicide, or severe allergic reactions. It is a moment of release by the soul from the physical. Most people report that they are outside of their physical bodies - traveling through a tunnel toward a source of white light - the creational source of our reality.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_free View Post
What is the "White Light" we see when we die?
The fluorescent light on the ceiling perhaps?

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
live_free

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
I love the site crystalinks.com, and they sum it up like this

Quote:
In a near-death experience the spirit - soul spark - leaves the physical body usually after a major trauma - accidents, illnesses, problems in surgery - cardiac arrest - anaphylactic shock, coma, fever, anesthetic, unconsciousness, physical injury, arrhythmia, seizures, suicide, or severe allergic reactions. It is a moment of release by the soul from the physical. Most people report that they are outside of their physical bodies - traveling through a tunnel toward a source of white light - the creational source of our reality.
Did you even read the excerpt I posted? Because according to the author of that excerpt, the white light is "an interdimensional Soul Catcher" that "is designed to keep us enslaved and to be reborn again to continue the 'Slave Race' of humanity."

He also maintains that...

Quote:
When your time is up and eventually get to cross over (As we all forget it could happen tomorrow or in 50 years) and youve left the Physical body, Stop, look around, Look up there will be a blinding white light above, Look to the sides of it and there is a Golden light. The Golden light is the way to the Source and it bypasses the great void.
I have no way of proving whether he's right or wrong about this, but I will say that, for me personally, his claim about the white light being "soul cather" designed to keep people trapped in the Matrix -- or "Time Loop," as David Icke would put it -- has a much stronger ring of truth to it than anything else I've read or heard.

In fact, speaking of the "Time Loop," Martin Gman's explanation dovetails perfectly with the following excerpt from David Icke's book on the subject:
"If you are interested in 'New Age' thought or some of the Eastern religions and philosophies the next bit might be a bit of a surprise. The voice explained to me that the vast majority of 'incarnate' consciousness that left the 'physical' body at what we call 'death' did not consciously reconnect with the Infinite. Instead it moved to other 'non-physical' dimensions of the Matrix. Consciousness may have withdrawn from the Time Loop, but it was still in the flytrap, albeit a less dense expression of it. Reincarnation was the cycle of consciousness moving in and out of the Time Loop from other levels of the Matrix. The concept of reincarnation is another creation of the Matrix entity to hold consciousness in a cycle of servitude while believing it is 'evolving' through experience in line with the New Age belief. 'Do you think the Infinite has to reincarnate?' the voice said. 'Consciousness in the Matrix is also the Infinite, so why does that have to reincarnate?' It doesn't, it just believes that it does. As with the saying 'death is no cure for ignorance,' so it was the case that consciousness in other levels of the Matrix was also trapped by illusions. When consciousness withdrew from the 'physical' body it did not become immediately re-enlightened. That depended on its reality. In the five-sense realm what we think we should see is what we appear to see and experience. This, the voice explained, is what also happened in other frequencies of the Matrix. If consiousness left the body believing totally that it was going to the heaven of Jesus and the Christian version of God, this would be its experience; that is what it would 'see' because that is what it believed it would see. It was the same with the other religious beliefs and the Matrix maintained a Christian 'heaven,' Islamic 'heaven,' Hindu 'heaven,' and Jewish 'heaven,' etc. But these were nothing more than figments of expectation. Only that which was free of conditioned belief was able to transcend the vibratory illusions of the Matrix and become consciously one with the Infinite. Belief was the prison and other levels of the Matrix were different levels of illusion. This meant that the overwhelming majority of information 'channelled' through psychics in the Time Loop was from consciousness still caught in the Matrix. This might know more than those in the Time Loop density, but it was still in the web of illusion....

"The voice told me how 'New Age' thought and some philosophies of the East and native peoples were more enlightened than those of the purely Time Loop religions and sciences of mainstream society. The 'New Age' reality understood that the 'physical' realm was only one dimension of existence and there were many more beyond the vibrational walls of human senses. That was good, but what was not understood is that these other vibrating dimensions were still levels of the Matrix. They provided the constant 'supply' of consciousness to inhabit the Time Loop and generate the fear necessary to keep the Matrix 'alive.' New Age beliefs in a 'Great White Brotherhood' or an 'Ashtar Command' communicating with their chosen people were manipulations of the Time Loop from other levels of the Matrix. In fact, some were even communications from within the Time Loop planted in the minds of the 'psychic' by mind-control and forms of technological 'telepathy.' When psychics, like those in stage shows and television, were communicating with the deceased relatives of the audience, there were contacting levels of the Matrix very close to the Time Loop reality. Their other-frequency communicators may realise that there are other 'worlds' beyond the 'physical,' but they were still in the realms of Matrix delusion. They communicated about going to 'Halls of Learning' in their non-physical world and how the Earth was a spiritual 'university' where people came to learn some tough lessons and work out their 'karma.' This was illusion, the voice said, total illuuuuusion! 'Do you think the Infinite has to go to school to learn anything when it knows everything there is to know?' the voice said. As for 'karma,' the idea that you experience what you have made others experience, the voice asked: 'Why should the Infinite have to experience what it has made itself experience?' The idea of karma was a Matrix manipulation to indoctrinate beliefs in the passage of 'time' -- it's my karma from a past life or I am building karma for the future -- and to maintain people in a state of guilt and self-loathing." [Emphasis original]
-- David Icke, Tales from the Time Loop, pp. 337-39
Old 27-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
glitter

Quote:
NO it is the biggest lie in History. Stop, look around, Look up there will be a blinding white light above, Look to the sides of it and there is a Golden light. The Golden light is the way to the Source and it bypasses the great void.
thanks for clearing that up i remember there was another post similar to this but no one could clarify which bloody coloured light to go into!

Also i was watching Meet Joe Black again on tv the other day and Death played by brad pitt comes to collect anthony hopkins character...what do you make of that? is death aka the grim reaper part of the matrix. why do they have a right to come and get you anyway?

Last edited by glitter; 27-07-2011 at 07:27 PM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Did you even read the excerpt I posted? Because according to the author of that excerpt, the white light is "an interdimensional Soul Catcher" that "is designed to keep us enslaved and to be reborn again to continue the 'Slave Race' of humanity."
I read that. I quoted crystalinks for interest sake, or another point of view.

Your reference sounds alot like Desteni. They also say the white light is for enslavement.

Here's the FAQ:
http://desteni.co.za/a/questions-and...y-did-it-exist
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #8
live_free

Quote:

Your reference sounds alot like Desteni. They also say the white light is for enslavement.

Here's the FAQ:
Thanks very much for the link. I'll read through the material and respond later.

Edit: Okay, after only a few minutes, I stumbled upon the following, and my bullshit meter pegged:
"I do not want to see you in the dimensions – you are not welcome here. I will send you back no matter what – you will make it here whatever it takes – I am the ‘gatekeeper' of the dimensions – I will send your ass right back because you have no excuse to want to remove yourself" -- http://desteni.co.za/a/questions-and...ctives-suicide
That's just the sort of thing I would expect a brainwashed servant of the Matrix (or Time Loop) to say.

"I don't care if you are a Third World peasant with no future. You stay there in that poverty-stricken hell hole and continue to endure the torment of your daily existence, because if you leave on your own terms, I'll send your ass right back."

Can't you just feel the love?

Last edited by live_free; 27-07-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old 28-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #9
caleb_11

Quote:
To understand what inspired me to ask this question, see the following excerpts from another forum by someone who goes by the screenname, Martin Gman.

--------------------

From http://www.near-death-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=24316:

It is inevitable that we are ALL going to die at some point so what you are about to read could save you a million more trips back to this War torn Earth plane of Existence.

I will not go into enormous detail at this particular point but let me assure you that this information is correct and is one of the most Fundamental tools of the "Unseen Hands" for keeping Human Souls in the Physical world time and time again or as others call it "Reincarnation".

This thing what keeps returning us to all the suffering of World Wars and Third World Famines etc, is asolutely so simple its been staring us in the face for Thousands of years..This Simple tool is called "The White Light."

This famous White Light is what we are "supposed" to go to when we die and is "supposed" to take us to our true home or vibration of the soul. NDEs will give us a glimpse of this and OBEs can actually enter this light.

Well let me "Enlighten" you (pardon the pun).

The White Light is nothing but an interdimensional Soul Catcher. I will guarantee you if you enter this upon death you will eventually reincarnate. Some people might want this to happen (materialistic people perhaps) but true spiritual warriors avoid this like the plague and fight against the many years and lifetimes of suffering that goes on in the Physical world.

We can all Pretend that our lives are great and life is fantastic, but deep down we all know that our loved ones will depart from us and every human soul on the planet will suffer from some kind of negative Emotion at some time in thier life.

If you had a choice in the matter what would you do? would you come back to Planet Earth and face the harsh reality of mass control and Fear or would you choose to go back to your true place of birth "The Source" or oneness with your so called God!! I know where I will be going.

Before anyone of you condemn my posting just wait five minutes and way this theory up, after all its been virtually staring us in the face.

"What happens if you dont go into the Light then, Do you become an earthbound spirit or trapped in purgatory or the lower Astral etc etc"

NO it is the biggest lie in History. When your time is up and eventually get to cross over (As we all forget it could happen tomorrow or in 50 years) and youve left the Physical body, Stop, look around, Look up there will be a blinding white light above, Look to the sides of it and there is a Golden light. The Golden light is the way to the Source and it bypasses the great void.

All the Spirits in the Afterlife are still in enslavement (albeit a less dense one) and the Astral + Spirit worlds are actually illusions of the collective consciousness of ALL matter (not just Human). Spirits STILL dont realise they are manipulated even in other dimensions. Spirits STILL dont realise that ALL mankind and everything else is connected. Only those at the source can be truly free.

If you think im a crackpot or in need of help please would you remember this ONE thing.

The white light is designed to keep us enslaved and to be reborn again to continue the "Slave Race" of humanity. Go for Gold, End of Story.

[…]

I have been a student of many discliplines..Metaphysics,Classic and Quantum Physics,Mysticism,Ufology,Parapsychology and Occult practises so yes ive heard just about every theory known in the public domain.

I have been a successful Astral projector for 14 years now and I have seen many things Good and Bad.

I stumbled across this forum and (I am not trying to offend anybody) found many misguided and misinformed souls. Let me make it clear that I am not Religious in any form and do not condemn anybody who is.

The present Human Race (especially in the West) have been bombarded with egotistical,meglomaniac beings driven purely by greed and power.This represents our Governments and Religions right down to the Local Gangbangers to the Fake so called Psychics and healers etc.

We have been bombarded with "New Age Messiahs" and New Age theories many which are Harmless but some which are not. We are in a time where we just dont know what to believe!!

I entered the world of Astral Projection because of this. I just had to make my own mind up and witness it first hand instead of the local Clergy telling me *beep* like I would not go to Heaven if I didnt Repent (Bulls***). I have met thousands of Non Physical beings most who were Positive and some Negative….

When I watch a T.V psychic perform it makes me cringe, not because I dont believe him/her but because He or She is being used to manipulate the Masses and the info given is about 0.000001 of what is realy happening on the "other side". This is what I found...

1.There is no Hell after death (The Physical world we live in is Hell and the Lower Astral is the Mirror Image)
2.The Dead are no different to what we are (Different Frequency) and are still controlled in seperate Kingdoms or Belief systems.
3.There are no E.Ts as such but only Interdimensional Beings (Ufos are Reality Skip vehicles)
4.The Physical,Astral,Spirit Realms are all collective Illusions have all been Manipulated at some point but now it is changing.

--------------------

Thoughts?

I agree with most of this.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #10
axomoxa

while it is certainly true that there is a soul catcher...or as the brujo called it the eagle spirit that consumes the soul at man's death....they also said it takes MUCH personal power to beat it...built through a lifetime of disciplined practices through ways of knowledge.

Now this is no book speaking...i am also a very dedictated practitioner of shamanism and ive forever been intrigued and quite excited about the time of death. I know for a fact that we are being reincarnated to continue slavery...but there HAS been a great change to break the cycle more than ever.....yet still...only a few will is my belief.

at the least, we may becoming more awakened to the real facts of the afterlife. i know its going to be glorious if anything. perhaps thats why they use the light and sun as THE most important symbol in all their conditioning....to have you recycled. that is the same reason i believe that its not a golden light but something else one must do....a final battle...one which takes
immense preparation and help not only from gaia spirits but warriors.

supposedly the window has closed due to the human devastation of gaia herself.

now since no one but the dead know this fact for sure.... the limited time before memory whipout...i like to think that i can prepare for it by my knowing and living the knowledge daily...
but would i succeed? its too hard to practice that kind of living daily if one has any interaction with the disconnected society...or maybe im being too hard on myself and just knowing the fact may do the trick!

fight what looks like reincarnation, that would be my advice to anyone whose about to die and is not into slavery.

Ive been told by very lucid person who had a very loved one that just died commune with her...that one can travel past it and become a distant star! they say there are billions out there...1 for each soul!

Last edited by axomoxa; 28-07-2011 at 02:38 AM.
axomoxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
live_free

Quote:
Edit: Okay, after only a few minutes, I stumbled upon the following, and my bullshit meter pegged:
"I do not want to see you in the dimensions – you are not welcome here. I will send you back no matter what – you will make it here whatever it takes – I am the ‘gatekeeper' of the dimensions – I will send your ass right back because you have no excuse to want to remove yourself" -- http://desteni.co.za/a/questions-and...ctives-suicide
That's just the sort of thing I would expect a brainwashed servant of the Matrix (or Time Loop) to say.

"I don't care if you are a Third World peasant with no future. You stay there in that poverty-stricken hell hole and continue to endure the torment of your daily existence, because if you leave on your own terms, I'll send your ass right back."

I'm surprised no one responded to this.
Old 30-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #12
greenzxy

Quote:

I'm surprised no one responded to this.
Welp, you never know. Depends on your focal life path.
There was another thread here awhile back that made a point where it is
yourself (gate-keeper) not wanting to wake up just yet. It may want to continue to experience itself.
God(I/you) desires Creation. It creates scenarios (such as a "gate-keeper") to avoid waking up to the absolute of itself.

Absolute "perfect state outside time" is blissful but purposeless or "very boring" given that it's a state of being where all
the answers/viewpoints are given. The journey through dimensions/time is the place to
forget your eternal Godself and to be creative with your(own)self. Realizing and becoming the void (emptiness) or blissfulness of yourself would destroy that creativity from rediscovering your Divinity through the infinite ways that it places itself.

A soul (I/you/me) can go back "in" the golden light, but will end up going back to forgetting itself and starting the "journey" again once more.
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!

Last edited by greenzxy; 30-07-2011 at 06:25 PM.
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #13
geewhizz

Quote:

Here's the FAQ:
Sounds like this Desteni has copied the Martin Gman post about the white light. Gman posted this in 2004, Desteni in 2010
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #14
neutrino
Inactive

When I die I'm not going straight into the light, I would have thought it common sense to question everything including that and not make hasty quick decisions. I intend on having a look around first.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
When I die I'm not going straight into the light, I would have thought it common sense to question everything including that and not make hasty quick decisions. I intend on having a look around first.
You are rationalizing with your intelect when it could be based entirely on emotion. you may find yourself drawn physically even though your mind is saying "wait".

Learn how to cultivate reason over reaction in this realm, it will serve you well whatever comes in the next for all is really conjecture.

Mind is all and all is mind, keep this in mind.
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #16
stewart edwards

Quote:
The White Light is nothing but an interdimensional Soul Catcher. I will guarantee you
How does this guarantee work?

Quote:
if you enter this upon death you will eventually reincarnate. Some people might want this to happen (materialistic people perhaps) but true spiritual warriors avoid this like the plague and fight against the many years and lifetimes of suffering that goes on in the Physical world.
A little simplistic. A true spiritual warrior may for example choose to reincarnate to enable a job to be done.

Quote:
I have had this choice. I was free to walk over the threshold or to return. In fact I was asked to return, though it was a completely free choice. It was however very tempting to cross over especially since it was confirmed taht i had "done enough" in this life.

Quote:
My personal direct experience would disagree with this.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #17
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Yep, thats what i said too.

the op has not read Martin Gmans quoted posts thoroughly at all, and in fact , obviously doesnt understand what this guy was saying back then.

he didnt even bother to answer me. i have read MartinGmans posts in that forum many times.

Martin is saying what you said, and what i said, check around, do NOT got straight to the white light, that is the one that recycles souls... look for the Golden Light.. to the source.

This OP does not seem to know what he is saying...

but I am glad he started this thread... cos maybe people will go to that link and try to understand.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #18
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
Yep, thats what i said too.

the op has not read Martin Gmans quoted posts thoroughly at all, and in fact , obviously doesnt understand what this guy was saying back then.

he didnt even bother to answer me. i have read MartinGmans posts in that forum many times.

Martin is saying what you said, and what i said, check around, do NOT got straight to the white light, that is the one that recycles souls... look for the Golden Light.. to the source.

but I am glad he started this thread... cos maybe people will go to that link and try to understand.
I agree, what's wrong with a quick look around before the final transition. If I see the alternative, I'm going with that one.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #19
glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
My personal direct experience would disagree with this.
Why do you disagree?

and does this mean you remember your last transition phase of only seeing a white light and entering it then?

Last edited by glitter; 31-07-2011 at 08:33 PM.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #20
live_free

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
the op has not read Martin Gmans quoted posts thoroughly at all,
On the contrary, I've read them several times.

Quote:
and in fact , obviously doesnt understand what this guy was saying back then.
A rather arrogant thing to say. Can you support this accusation with an actual quote of something I said?

Quote:
he didnt even bother to answer me.
You never asked me a question, so there was nothing for me to "answer."

Are you always this accusatory?

Quote:

Wrong again, you don't seem to know what I'm saying, which would explain why you conveniently fail to quote me when accusing me of not having "read" something or of not "understanding" it.