Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-03-2007, 02:00 AM   #161
tru3

thanks, jimijam. actually, that's a very apt analogy.

the ox herder parable. we don't have to numb, kill, subjugate or paralyse the conscious mind. we just have to bore it to tears!

"Most people suffer not from physical illness but from spiritual aimlessness.
They have lost sight of who they really are and what is really valuable."
- Carl Jung
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 04:34 AM   #162
limelady
Inactive

jimijams...
Quote:
By spiritual practice I don't mean traveling to Tibet spending ten years in a monestry chanting, but simple things like meditation to quiet the mind, working on your self physically and stengthening your will. All these things add to raise your energy and help in manifesting a more positive outlook.
Does saying "bollocks" a lot constitute a disciplined spiritual practice? In addition to that, at least once a month I put myself through an intensive session of self-flagellation by forcing myself to watch an evening of commercial television in order to keep myself abreast of what the 'programmers' are up to. On these designated nights my continuous chanting of the words "crap" " bollocks" "yeah right" (and a lot worse!) can become overwhelmingly tedious to others, so I'm frequently abandoned and left to suffer alone on such occasions!

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 04:51 AM   #163
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post

I don't believe it takes years of dedicated meditation or other spiritual practices to remember how to be enlightened enough to manifest. You just have to change your program, and how one does this is different for everybody.....for some people the program seems to re-set itself in a 'flash'....others may never achieve enlightenment at all.....i
An abrupt awakening for some can also be dangerous, mental wards all over the world are full of 'enlightened' people. It is best if it is a gradual process coupled with spiritual practice to ease the awakening.

I had a kundulini type awakening a couple of years back which is what you were refering to when the program re-sets itself in a flash. The problem with this and I'm sure David Icke would attest, is that your world is then turned upside down over night, without the correct spiritual grounding you may become like a ship lost at sea without a rudder. Some find there way back, many don't.

Luckily for me I have very understanding friends and family.
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 04:52 AM   #164
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
jimijams...

Does saying "bollocks" a lot constitute a disciplined spiritual practice? In addition to that, at least once a month I put myself through an intensive session of self-flagellation by forcing myself to watch an evening of commercial television in order to keep myself abreast of what the 'programmers' are up to. On these designated nights my continuous chanting of the words "crap" " bollocks" "yeah right" (and a lot worse!) can become overwhelmingly tedious to others, so I'm frequently abandoned and left to suffer alone on such occasions!

this looks much more pleasant, actually

doominuuuus aaa requieeeeem.....THWACK!
Old 13-03-2007, 05:03 AM   #165
oneofmany
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijams View Post
An abrupt awakening for some can also be dangerous, mental wards all over the world are full of 'enlightened' people. It is best if it is a gradual process coupled with spiritual practice to ease the awakening.

I had a kundulini type awakening a couple of years back which is what you were refering to when the program re-sets itself in a flash. The problem with this and I'm sure David Icke would attest, is that your world is then turned upside down over night, without the correct spiritual grounding you may become like a ship lost at sea without a rudder. Some find there way back, many don't.

Did you have any preparaton for the awakenig experience? If so what did you do to achive this? eg what type of meditation?, how long a day? etc

how is best to prepare for such an awakening?

Did you have a spiritual guide or mentor?

thanks jimi
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 05:05 AM   #166
tru3

Quote:

support: that does make all the difference. i will say this though: real spiritual insight can change one's world. i think that's its purpose. i waited 12 years to take my third reiki attunement, because i was warned that it could rock my world. well guess what? even after all that time and lots and lots of preparation, it still rocked my world! stuff came up i thought i had addressed, but more intensely and directly. i don't know how to describe it; the "stakes" seemed higher this time. so, i'm not sure anything prepares one for that kind of experience.

but you know what? i wouldn't take any of it back! i can't imagine still living in the coffin-shaped box called "true's world".
Old 13-03-2007, 05:10 AM   #167
jimijams

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post
Did you have any preparaton for the awakenig experience? If so what did you do to achive this? eg what type of meditation?, how long a day? etc

how is best to prepare for such an awakening?

Did you have a spiritual guide or mentor?

thanks jimi
My true awakening was to my own destructive behaviour towards myself and the effect it was having on my life and those around me. Once I decided I know longer wanted to continue on this path and made the conscious decision to evolve, my true self awoke. Everything else followed as a matter of course.

Jimi

EDIT:In answer to your question oneofmany I had no preperation or grounding thats why I'd recommend the steady as she goes approach, work on building your energy steadily and you will still acheive the same result eventually without the fuss and drama that a kundalini awakening entails.

Last edited by jimijams; 13-03-2007 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Add comment
jimijams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #168
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
doominuuuus aaa requieeeeem.....THWACK!
LOL l!!!! ..thanks for that tru.......still wiping the tears!!
Old 13-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #169
limelady
Inactive

Quote:

Yes, I've heard it can be rough! ouch! Its like going from black to white too quickly.

I've always considered myself fortunate that my kundulini had one-eye-open when I was born (not black or white - but mid grey), and the journey towards the white (light) has been rather like a series of mini jumps. Still a few to go yet too!
Old 19-03-2007, 07:37 AM   #170
neondestiny
Inactive

Well I haven't watched the secret, but from most of what I have read here I am thinking to myself well fuck me, I wrote this fucken secret 10yrs ago when I placed a $100 bill in my purse and told it to bring me money lol (like attracts like). I also changed my core belief before that or it probably would have never worked.
My core belief used to be if I had money then I must be taking it away from someone else for me to have it, I changed this to.
"The universe will always provide for me all I will ever need!" I am sure I have told you before about this Tru3 somewhere on the forum about manifesting money.
It really does work.
Maybe I should have changed my core belief to "I will write a book and DVD and rake in heaps of cash from heaps of people to learn how to do something that they already know how to do" pmsl
P.S. I still have my majik $100 bill, coincidently I have never had to spend it and it still works to this day
Bright Blessings
Neon xxx
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote