Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #41
vladmir

http://subtleanatomy.com/Etheric%20body.htm
vitality globules:
The 'vitality globule', though inconceivably minute, is so brilliant that it is often seen even by those who are not in the ordinary sense clairvoyant. Many a man, looking out towards the distant horizon, especially over the sea on a sunny day, will notice against the sky a number of the tiniest possible points dashing about in all directions with amazing rapidity. These are vitality globules, each consisting of seven physical atoms - the Fiery Lives, specks charged with that force [called] Prana. The best way to see them is to face directly away from the sun and focus the eyes a few feet away with a clear sky as background. Brilliant as the globule is, it is almost colourless, and may be compared to white or a slightly golden light.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #42
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
Yeah, what measel weasel said...

Floaters wiggle about when you blink, they're basically dead cells in the eye.

The white dots are the white blood cells.

To anyone who 'doesn't want to hear it'...it doesn't make it any less true if you choose to deny the explanation. You can run around with your fingers in your ears, going 'Lalala, I can't hear you!', but it doesn't alter the facts one little bit!

You can believe it's orgone energy, pixie dust, or whatever flapdoodle you like, it's your perogative!

By the way, the mods can check my IP, I'm not anyone else!
Great last quote in your signiture! very relevant I think.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #43
madgoone
Inactive

The dots could be parasitic such such as toxoplasmosis or if they look like worms with segmented bodies they are pork tapeworm that are openly visible if you are near sighted
madgoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #44
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Blue field entoptic phenomenon is a scientific name for floaters.
No its not. They are two separate things, as the short article that you dismissed without reading explains.

"Scheerer's phenomenon should not be confused with "floaters" (muscae volitantes). Scheerer's phenomenon is distinguished by the appearance of multiple, identical-looking bright dots that move around rapidly in random directions. Floaters are variable in appearance; although they sometimes are dots, they often have the appearance of threads or shreds of crumpled cellophane. Floaters remain almost stationary or drift slowly and do not follow well-defined paths. They are due to debris floating in the vitreous humor of the eye. There are also several phosphenes that need to be distinguished from Scheerer's phenomenon.""

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 28-06-2010 at 04:42 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #45
thefreedomagenda
Inactive

Quote:
Look up at a clear blue sky on a bright sunny day and focus your eyes really hard to look at one tiny area and you will see thousands of tiny white dots of light moving around like their alive. It's really hard to focus this much be when you catch one you will have the right focus and you will start to see millions of them all above you. Their so so so tiny, very close to being invisable to the naked eye.

It looks like fairy dust everywhere.

At first I thought is was pollen but these specks of white light are alive and moving around like their a swarm.

Anyone know what this could be.
You need a blue sky with bright sunlight to be able to see them.
I first noticed these specs during the volcanic cloud issue a few months back, I put it down to volcanic ash falling, who knows what it could.
thefreedomagenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #46
rockinrobinsuk

I have also seen this while sunbathing on my kids trampoline.
Its not floaters or any thing in or on the eye, but swimiming in the air pure and simple. I never gave it a thought until i read this thread, i even asked the wife to look and she also saw whatever they are.
Why do some of you think you have all the answers and claim straight away its floaters blood cells etc. If you have seen them yourself you know they are not what you claim. Try looking from a shady area to a sunny area then you will see.
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #47
griffinman

I've seen them.
Just look like insects and seeds to me.

Although I have to say, this year is the only time I've noticed em. while I was catching the rays in the garden.

Last edited by griffinman; 28-06-2010 at 04:51 PM.
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #48
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
rreve, I can't believe for one second that you think these images which every person who has ever lived and will live can see are something other than a natural biological effect of the human body.

Be they bacteria, or whatever.

Why don't you stop looking for the 'truly amazing' and do a bit of biological research before you lose all your credibility?

For a short cut, please try reposting your theory here: www.rationalskepticism.org/biology

Honestly, folk here have told you what it is and you just choose to rubbish their claims and barrel forward with your own misguided theories. :|

The truth is right before your eyes.

I've been as clear as my volcabory will allow me to be. If for one second I suspected they could possible be on the eye I would admit it hands down but these LIVING specs of light moving around in a 3D space are not possible to be on the eye. They are as far away from a floater as you could get. Without trying to sound arrogant I think I'm intelligent enough to know if I am wrong and I often admit it, if I am proved so but these things that I am seeing cannot possibly be formed on or in the eye. They way I see them it just wouldn't be possible and no matter what anyone tells me I'm not going to believe them over what I see with my own two eyes.

The only possible explaination for this is maybe you guys have found something simular to what I'm seeing, I don't know I can't explain it but these cannot be on the eye it's impossible because I can clearly sense a perception of depth with them where some are closer some are further away some are in my peripheral closer, some in my peripheral futher away some are in the front. Their everywhere and in a three dimensional space. If I could explain it any better I would but I can't and all I could do is sound like an ignorant buffoon in your eyes and refuse to except what you say because I know what I can see.

Give me an experiment or test to prove your right and I will gladly do it.

I actually think this has something to do with what I was talking about before with the brain and meditation. It could definity be a form of intelligent energy or some sort.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #49
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
Its not floaters or any thing in or on the eye, but swimiming in the air pure and simple. I never gave it a thought until i read this thread, i even asked the wife to look and she also saw whatever they are.
Why do some of you think you have all the answers and claim straight away its floaters blood cells etc. If you have seen them yourself you know they are not what you claim. Try looking from a shady area to a sunny area then you will see.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
When you see what I mean, theres not even a question of doubt. There is no possible way these are on the eyes.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #50
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Blue field entoptic phenomenon is a scientific name for floaters.
No it's not. Floaters are dark, variable in shape and stay around for days or weeks.

They've nothing to do with the bfep. Stop trying to confuse the two.
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
No its not. They are two separate things, as the short article that you dismissed without reading explains.

"Scheerer's phenomenon should not be confused with "floaters" (muscae volitantes). Scheerer's phenomenon is distinguished by the appearance of multiple, identical-looking bright dots that move around rapidly in random directions. Floaters are variable in appearance; although they sometimes are dots, they often have the appearance of threads or shreds of crumpled cellophane. Floaters remain almost stationary or drift slowly and do not follow well-defined paths. They are due to debris floating in the vitreous humor of the eye. There are also several phosphenes that need to be distinguished from Scheerer's phenomenon.""

I just done a search on it and in every article they were talking about floaters under the same heading. I will provide the links if you don't believe me.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #52
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Yes, I have seen them. It's white blood cells.
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
Old 28-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #53
rockinrobinsuk

http://clearvieweye.net/blog/wp-cont...ggly_lines.jpg

Definitely not these guys
Old 28-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #54
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
There you go
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #55
rockinrobinsuk

Quote:
Yes, I have seen them. It's white blood cells.
can you catch them in a net because what i believe i have seen look like i could catch them in a net if i had one about 20 feet tall
Old 28-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #56
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
I just done a search on it and in every article they were talking about floaters under the same heading. I will provide the links if you don't believe me.

Floaters are dark, and can be quite large. The blood cells are small, and look like tiny white stars or cascading glitter. They also move in completely different ways.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #57
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
No, because they're floaters...
Old 28-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #58
magenta_moonshadow

Quote:
can you catch them in a net because what i believe i have seen look like i could catch them in a net if i had one about 20 feet tall
Go for it...if you catch one, I'll give you a tenner!
Old 28-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #59
rreeve

Just done a little test that Proves their NOT in the eye.

I was watching an area of them, a group of about 10-20 all in the same group with space inbetween them and all the others. I them moved my head to the left and right and each time I did this, this same group moved into my peripheral vision.

If they was in my eyes, they would move with my head and stayed in front of me but they didn't. Obviously you didn't see this experiment so I don't imagine any of you will be convinced but I'm just please that I've found a way to prove I'm right so it's pointless trying to tell me their in my eyes.

But in the spirit and nature of science, like I've already said, I will do any little test any of you can think of to prove their in my eyes so come on prove it to me.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #60
rreeve

Quote:
Go for it...if you catch one, I'll give you a tenner!
If you has a net with a nano mess I guess you could.