Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #21
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
You guys are nuts.
I suspecting your a shill
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #22
particlepopup

Yea orgone energy, you cant decide wether its in your eyes or outside because the energy doesnt exsist in this physical plane, hence vieing into a different dimension, its like seeing aura or the smokey energy that comes off your finger tips against a white background, your eyes need to adjust. If your quick and i mean quick try picking one of the specks out and then move your point of focus it will stay in the same position relative to your eye movements as opposed to floaters that move with your eyes.
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #23
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlepopup View Post
Yea orgone energy, you cant decide wether its in your eyes or outside because the energy doesnt exsist in this physical plane, hence vieing into a different dimension, its like seeing aura or the smokey energy that comes off your finger tips against a white background, your eyes need to adjust. If your quick and i mean quick try picking one of the specks out and then move your point of focus it will stay in the same position relative to your eye movements as opposed to floaters that move with your eyes.

Interesting! Thanks.

It's frustrating because I can't find the words to explain how I know their not in the eyes. As soon as someone mentioned in the eyes I went and looked at them again and I have no doubt whatsoever that their airborne. Theres no mistaking it at all but on the scale their at we can't prove it by seeing if their there still if I put something in the line of sight, it's just not possible.

Do you know what, thinking about what you said about vieing into a different dimension, that is really strange because I've noticed that having to focus my eyes in the way needed to see them makes my brain feel like the way it does when I meditate, how strange huh!. Now wouldn't that be amazing if their was a connection?
Old 28-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #24
justin_pushka

Sorry to poop on the party but i know what your seeing. If you look at something light like the sky you see translucent white dots that seem to wiggle and shoot about in the air. What you are seeing is white blood cells. The are tiny veins in your eye which apear to be projected out infront of you at a distance and you see the movement of white blood cells moving. You can verify this by watching as they seem to wiggle eraticly but in regular intervals. Look and see how they wriggle when you own heart beat pumps.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:56 PM   #25
truthseeker1980

I know exactly what your talking about, I first started noticing them about 5 years ago, I even went to the doctor about it as there was a floater on my eye, which has been there my entire life but has grown bigger and looks like a bacteria strand.

So I due to the floater I went to my doctor as I thought it could have been a scratch on my lens or dangerous growth due to it growing in size, he just said it's a floater whatever the hell they are, but at the same time i asked him about the tiny specks i could see in the sky, he just told me they were floaters too, but I wasn't convinced and have never spoken to anyone about it as most my mates call me crazy for being a truthseeker.

I came to the same conclusion as you, that they are tiny beings or orbs, as have had loads of photos with orbs in.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post
Sorry to poop on the party but i know what your seeing. If you look at something light like the sky you see translucent white dots that seem to wiggle and shoot about in the air. What you are seeing is white blood cells. The are tiny veins in your eye which apear to be projected out infront of you at a distance and you see the movement of white blood cells moving. You can verify this by watching as they seem to wiggle eraticly but in regular intervals. Look and see how they wriggle when you own heart beat pumps.
No i know what they are, that's what you see when you run up stairs too fast with a hangover or get up too fast with a hangover. LOL

What the OP is talking about is entirely different, it's hard to explain if you haven't seen them yourself.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #27
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post

Don't wanna hear it!
Someone has already tried to tell me their in the eyes and I know their not.
Please show me proof of what you say because I've never heard of that before. Oh yes and why is it only when I look outside? It's very bright in here where I am and I cant see them here.

I'm not debating this any longer. Their is no way they are on the eyes and if anyone else tries to tell me this I'm gonna start asking the moderators to look at IP addresses to see if your all the same person working to dis-info the site.

Last edited by rreeve; 28-06-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #28
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
Look up at a clear blue sky on a bright sunny day and focus your eyes really hard to look at one tiny area and you will see thousands of tiny white dots of light moving around like their alive. It's really hard to focus this much be when you catch one you will have the right focus and you will start to see millions of them all above you. Their so so so tiny, very close to being invisable to the naked eye.

It looks like fairy dust everywhere.

At first I thought is was pollen but these specks of white light are alive and moving around like their a swarm.

Anyone know what this could be.
You need a blue sky with bright sunlight to be able to see them.
White blood cells moving through the capillaries in your eyes.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #29
rreeve

Guys (believers) i think were onto something here seriously. Notice how it's beening apposed so quickly. As soon as I saw them I automatically felt they had a supernatural feel to them. It's almost like light has a lifesourse or something. I loved the dimension idea someone gave. I found a video on Orgone Energy BTW:

here's the link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1856050&hl=en#
I just hope this stuff isn't harmful to us, put their via chemtrails or something. I doubt this is the case because like I said it looks almost magical like it has a spiritual connection.

Last edited by rreeve; 28-06-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #30
measle_weasel

Quote:
Don't wanna hear it!
Someone has already tried to tell me their in the eyes and I know their not.
Please show me proof of what you say because I've never heard of that before. Oh yes and why is it only when I look outside? It's very bright in here where I am and I cant see them here.

I'm not debating this any longer. Their is no way they are on the eyes and if anyone else tries to tell me this I'm gonna start asking the moderators to look at IP addresses to see if your all the same person working to dis-info the site.

"Blue field entoptic phenomenon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are due to the white blood cells that move in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.[2]

Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is well absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye "edits out" the shadow lines of the capillaries by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb the blue light well, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea. The effect is rather weak, and many people don't notice it at all. It is strongest when looking at a smooth blue surface.

In a technique known as blue field entoptoscopy, the effect is used to measure the blood flow in the retinal capillaries. The patient is alternatingly shown blue light and a computer generated picture of moving dots; by adjusting the speed and density of these dots, the patient tries to match the computer generated picture as well as possible to the perceived entoptic dots. This then allows calculation of the blood flow in the capillaries. This test is important in diseases such as diabetes which can cause retinopathy.

Scheerer's phenomenon should not be confused with "floaters" (muscae volitantes). Scheerer's phenomenon is distinguished by the appearance of multiple, identical-looking bright dots that move around rapidly in random directions. Floaters are variable in appearance; although they sometimes are dots, they often have the appearance of threads or shreds of crumpled cellophane. Floaters remain almost stationary or drift slowly and do not follow well-defined paths. They are due to debris floating in the vitreous humor of the eye. There are also several phosphenes that need to be distinguished from Scheerer's phenomenon."

Old 28-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #31
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
white blood cells moving through the capillaries in your eyes.
rubbish!

Seriously! You use wikipedia as a source?

Last edited by rreeve; 28-06-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #32
aura

I've noticed these over the past few years.
I always expected them to be from chemtrails (being in a active area) as they seem like particles, than bugs ect.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #33
pezza19

I've seen em aswell, there always there.

Like fuzzy white noise but not much or it, to me it looks like lots of charged particles floating around.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #34
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_fi...tic_phenomenon

"Blue field entoptic phenomenon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are due to the white blood cells that move in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.[2]

Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is well absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye "edits out" the shadow lines of the capillaries by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb the blue light well, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea. The effect is rather weak, and many people don't notice it at all. It is strongest when looking at a smooth blue surface.

In a technique known as blue field entoptoscopy, the effect is used to measure the blood flow in the retinal capillaries. The patient is alternatingly shown blue light and a computer generated picture of moving dots; by adjusting the speed and density of these dots, the patient tries to match the computer generated picture as well as possible to the perceived entoptic dots. This then allows calculation of the blood flow in the capillaries. This test is important in diseases such as diabetes which can cause retinopathy.

Scheerer's phenomenon should not be confused with "floaters" (muscae volitantes). Scheerer's phenomenon is distinguished by the appearance of multiple, identical-looking bright dots that move around rapidly in random directions. Floaters are variable in appearance; although they sometimes are dots, they often have the appearance of threads or shreds of crumpled cellophane. Floaters remain almost stationary or drift slowly and do not follow well-defined paths. They are due to debris floating in the vitreous humor of the eye. There are also several phosphenes that need to be distinguished from Scheerer's phenomenon."
Quote:
rubbish!

http://www.iovs.org/cgi/reprint/30/4/668.pdf is a more in depth analysis of the completely natural phenomena, if you do not care for wikipedia.

Last edited by measle_weasel; 28-06-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #35
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Yeah, what measel weasel said...

Floaters wiggle about when you blink, they're basically dead cells in the eye.

The white dots are the white blood cells.

To anyone who 'doesn't want to hear it'...it doesn't make it any less true if you choose to deny the explanation. You can run around with your fingers in your ears, going 'Lalala, I can't hear you!', but it doesn't alter the facts one little bit!

You can believe it's orgone energy, pixie dust, or whatever flapdoodle you like, it's your perogative!

By the way, the mods can check my IP, I'm not anyone else!
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #36
hobo

Quote:
Look up at a clear blue sky on a bright sunny day and focus your eyes really hard to look at one tiny area and you will see thousands of tiny white dots of light moving around like their alive. It's really hard to focus this much be when you catch one you will have the right focus and you will start to see millions of them all above you. Their so so so tiny, very close to being invisable to the naked eye.

It looks like fairy dust everywhere.

At first I thought is was pollen but these specks of white light are alive and moving around like their a swarm.

Anyone know what this could be.
You need a blue sky with bright sunlight to be able to see them.
These moving dots of light are called "prana" in the vedic tradition. It´s the life energy. Sometimes you can also see them when you blow your nose while in the shower (no funny comments, thanks)
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #37
rreeve

Blue field entoptic phenomenon is a scientific name for floaters.

I've had many floaters over the years and this is so different. I really don't mean to be so rude and dismissive to all the people who are saying it's floaters, it's just really frustrating because I can't find the words to explain what I'm seeing. I have no doubt in my mind that I am wrong and they are really floaters, I would go so far as to say its impossible because their all around, near and far. Their tiny dots of light. I know what I'm seeing and I'm intelligent enough to admit when I am wrong or if their is a possibility I am wrong but there is no way... I know what I am seeing and it could NEVER be mistaken for a floater and anything else on or in the eye. There is no mistake, there is no possible way they are on the eye.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #38
vladmir

Its what the Theosphists have identified as 'vitality globules' that are also called Prana or Chi.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #39
vladmir

"Meditation - The Theory & Practice":

"Without being the slightest bit clairvoyant, on a sunlit morning... you will surely see the vitality globules darting about in the atmosphere. If not then, then when you are flying above the clouds on some journey you will see them as brilliant dots of light flashing into your view, especially if you put your eyes slightly out of focus as you gaze at the tops of teh clouds. Each manifest for only a split second and then zigzag out of view.

The vitality globule comprises seven ultimate physical atoms. These are linked together with the energy of prana to form a radiating, light-emitting, vitality endowing vortex."

Esoteric Chemistry postulates that Vitality Globules attach themselves to Oxygen atoms in the air. Simply put, the Vitality Globule is proposed as the structure and mechanism by which Prana is transported in the air.

You can read the full story on this, and other most interesting discoveries from C.W. Leadbeater's book, entitled Occult Chemistry.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #40
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
rubbish!

rreve, I can't believe for one second that you think these images which every person who has ever lived and will live can see are something other than a natural biological effect of the human body.

Be they bacteria, or whatever.

Why don't you stop looking for the 'truly amazing' and do a bit of biological research before you lose all your credibility?

For a short cut, please try reposting your theory here: www.rationalskepticism.org/biology

Honestly, folk here have told you what it is and you just choose to rubbish their claims and barrel forward with your own misguided theories. :|

The truth is right before your eyes.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote