Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 12-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #41
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I enjoyed watching the Language Matrix video. Very informative. If I might suggest that you used a touch more space in your narration also, this would help to deliver the material.

I'm a musician and I've always wanted to know more about the fundamental basis of creativity/communication via music, on many levels. Obviously, it's easy for discerning minds to see how the lyrical content of certain songs can contribute to negative programming. On another level, I'm also intrigued as to how musical innovators come up with new forms of expression; what is it about their way of viewing reality that enables them to be more 'outside the box' than most of their peers?
Yep, I agree... lol, it was actually very tiring doing all that talking, I talked quickly because of youtube time limits also.

I am fascinated by how occult the music industry has become, then again it is an ideal environment to program people within. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be that much "outside the box" in the music industry, if they aren't puppets then they mimic the puppets because they start the trends.

Have you heard of Jamendo? That seems like a good source of musical creativity and it's open source too
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #42
itsallinus

Top thread dude, nice one

Icke was talking recently on radio about how if the NWO removed the word freedom from our vocabulary then in a couple of decades people will not be able to free themselves as they won't be able to understand what it is they feel they should strive for, it simply would not be something available in reality.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #43
noewhan

I'd like a dictionary of the language which can create matter from thought.

But then again, would I? Such power comes with responsibility. Who to trust?

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #44
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Top thread dude, nice one

Icke was talking recently on radio about how if the NWO removed the word freedom from our vocabulary then in a couple of decades people will not be able to free themselves as they won't be able to understand what it is they feel they should strive for, it simply would not be something available in reality.
They have done this to some extent with the word "Liberal".They don't remove the word from the vocabulary,what they do is alter peoples perception over time, as to the real meaning of words.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #45
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
I'd like a dictionary of the language which can create matter from thought.

But then again, would I? Such power comes with responsibility. Who to trust?
I agree, that is why language has hidden secret wisdom throughout the ages, that is why the true QBLH is a spoken tradition, to guard against its profane use. What you are describing is actually the power that shamans and sorcerers have over language. The real power of language is in it's intonation, hence mantras etc.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #46
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Yep, I agree... lol, it was actually very tiring doing all that talking, I talked quickly because of youtube time limits also.

I am fascinated by how occult the music industry has become, then again it is an ideal environment to program people within. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be that much "outside the box" in the music industry, if they aren't puppets then they mimic the puppets because they start the trends.

Have you heard of Jamendo? That seems like a good source of musical creativity and it's open source too
Yes, I hear what you're saying about the Youtube time constraints.

You're right about the way in which music has been dumbed down. I guess I was more referring to some of the past masters of the art (there aren't too many around now).

I wonder somehow if the music industry is also becoming more occult because in part, people are unknowingly calling out that aspect?

What I mean is this: Yes, there are people inside the industry putting symbolic things in the lyrics, videos, logos etc. However, they've been 'rumbled' now...i.e. many people now KNOW what's going on and can decode it. Yet in a strange way, some people now almost expect mainstream popular music to contain these things...how many people are waiting for the next Lady Gaga video to see how many masonic references they can find? They will give the videos many hits on Youtube. The artists themselves can use this to their advantage.

It's just a concept I'm playing with, hope it makes sense.

I'll check out Jamendo too, thanks.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #47
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Yes, I hear what you're saying about the Youtube time constraints.

You're right about the way in which music has been dumbed down. I guess I was more referring to some of the past masters of the art (there aren't too many around now).

I wonder somehow if the music industry is also becoming more occult because in part, people are unknowingly calling out that aspect?

What I mean is this: Yes, there are people inside the industry putting symbolic things in the lyrics, videos, logos etc. However, they've been 'rumbled' now...i.e. many people now KNOW what's going on and can decode it. Yet in a strange way, some people now almost expect mainstream popular music to contain these things...how many people are waiting for the next Lady Gaga video to see how many masonic references they can find? They will give the videos many hits on Youtube. The artists themselves can use this to their advantage.

It's just a concept I'm playing with, hope it makes sense.

I'll check out Jamendo too, thanks.
Makes sense, people will always find what they are looking for and controversy is a goldmine for public relations ofcourse... "OMG she is wearing a single black glove!". You could also say though that people are feeding the obsession. In my opinion this also creates chaff, i.e. disinfo and distraction from the stage masters. When masonic signs and symbols become so widely used and fashionable then people become desensitized to them, they do not question them. "No, no, Jay-Z isn't a mason, he's just being kool, stop being paranoid". Hidden in plain sight psyop.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #48
exford
Banned

Default e-prime

Good thread OP!
I've been thinking recently about e-prime.It occured to me that a lot of words which contain "is" are also shaping our consentual reality,eg. all the "isms" and "ists".
What a better world we would live in if we were to abandon all of these concepts.

Are you familiar with the seven liberal arts?

http://534trivium.net/index.html
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #49
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
Good thread OP!
I've been thinking recently about e-prime.It occured to me that a lot of words which contain "is" are also shaping our consentual reality,eg. all the "isms" and "ists".
What a better world we would live in if we were to abandon all of these concepts.

Yep, I have read a little into it, but I can't claim to be scholarly. I a more interested in the occult side of language right now.
Old 13-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #50
verndewd
Banned

I have been mulling the idea of making a thread about the multidimensional nature of the life force that we are.

I summarized the idea in my shift of ages thread in a reply to another member.

This is a decent thread to introduce a well rounded concept, makes me think I should have done as much with mine. Kudos
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #51
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Makes sense, people will always find what they are looking for and controversy is a goldmine for public relations ofcourse... "OMG she is wearing a single black glove!". You could also say though that people are feeding the obsession. In my opinion this also creates chaff, i.e. disinfo and distraction from the stage masters. When masonic signs and symbols become so widely used and fashionable then people become desensitized to them, they do not question them. "No, no, Jay-Z isn't a mason, he's just being kool, stop being paranoid". Hidden in plain sight psyop.
Very much so.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #52
down2earth

Wow thats a lot to take in.
Old 16-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #53
amercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post

Thanks for posting that link.
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #54
pri01

Quote:
I agree, that is why language has hidden secret wisdom throughout the ages, that is why the true QBLH is a spoken tradition, to guard against its profane use. What you are describing is actually the power that shamans and sorcerers have over language. The real power of language is in it's intonation, hence mantras etc.
What's the significance with swear/curse words? I often wonder of the origin and why they seem to create negativity.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #55
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
What's the significance with swear/curse words? I often wonder of the origin and why they seem to create negativity.
OK, long time since I actually posted here.

Well swear words are more of an "organic" form of expression, usually the phonetics have an onomatopoeic quality which reflects the emotion/context of its use.

Example:

I don't think swear words are necessarily negative because it depends on how they are used, words morph over time and that is why many words have different meanings than that which was originally recorded.

I will maybe have more to say on this in my next documentary series which will be out soon, still researching.

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 16-03-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #56
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

A face, don't know if its obvious.

Quote:

We each see the World differently, which way is the woman in the image above spinning? If you see her spinning clockwise then you are mostly right-brained, whereas if you see her spinning anti-clockwise you are mostly left-brained. You can infact make her spin both ways as it is just an optical illusion, you can try covering her body with your hand and just focusing on her lower legs and you should see that one leg never goes behind the other -- you should then see how to get her to spin in the opposite direction.

Yep. You just need to focus/concentrate on the rotation, ie imagine the rotation direction and it will rotate as you wish.

Cool thread.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #57
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

I have created a new series for anyone who found this thread interesting. I consider it much more to the point than the older stuff referenced in this thread.

Runtime: 1.5 hours

What is this about? My exploration of false dichotomy and how it plays out in the World within the narratives we construct.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #58
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Old 02-06-2011, 10:58 PM   #59
white horse
Banned

awesome thread, a lot to take it!

Will have to absorb it all later!

A lot of thanks for your effort, brilliant stuff!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #60
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Fundamentally I feel that we need a new language, however the irony being that what I mean by "language" extends beyond what people consider to be language.

Language structures thought just as much as it represents it. Thoughts become things. Language extends beyond written and spoken words, it encompasses a wide range of aesthetic values which cannot be reduced to words alone. Art and music are languages. Ecology is a language. All ideologies are languages. Memes create ever more recursive languages.

The issue I consider is that the languages systems we have developed have reinforced an anthropocentric and androcentric worldview which has cut us off from the natural World and divorced body from mind, it plays out across every level of society. We have forfeit our human-beingness with human-doingness.

There is a lot to be learnt from indigenous languages, they do not enforce time-binding and are much more grounded in the somatic here and now. I am going to study this further as well as process philosophy and object-oriented ontology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terence McKenna
We can only move as fast as the evolution of our language.

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 02-06-2011 at 11:15 PM.