Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 10-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
largejack

Default reply from [email protected]

This is what he wrote back to me with:

Yep... it is "genius" to say the Queen is secretly a seven foot lizard...
what a fool I've been... I apologize!

I responded with:

Thanks for replying, I must say I wasn't expecting you to.

Come on please, if you actually did RESEARCH into what Icke says, instead of
being an ignorant moron like the rest of the mainstream media, you will find
out that Icke doesn't say the queen is a seven foot lizard.

He says there are demonic entities (nothing unusual about that, millions
believe in demons) who manipulate the world and people in power, and operate
just outside the dimension of the five senses, and yes some of these
particularly malicious one take on a reptilian form.

That's no more stranger than saying ghosts, UFOs, God exist. Bloody hell no
one mocks Christians for saying Jesus walked on water, or changed water into
wine.

Please see my point, or at least listen to this and then pass judgement.

"Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert
Einstein.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert
Einstein

"Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." Ghandi

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
multiversal

In my opinion The reptilian theory, albeit possible and likely to many, clouds the everyday issues which DI is absolutely correct on. It's such a fantastic topic that it either attracts some but repels most for whatever reason.

Anyone that enters into conversation with this robot should try and debate with him on the facts that are staring us in the face and put the reptilians to one side. I think he'd be very hard pushed to argue the topics that DI raises in his current campaign.

I for one couldn't give a shit what that idiot of a hack prints because most people in the country won't have read his article and certainly won't be rushing out to buy a paper because he writes in it.
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
mercuryrapids

Fleet Street journalists are by and large complete feckin' idiots. I recall sending an email to Trevor Kavanaugh a couple of years back about 9/11. It was quite a lengthy email going over the main points of 9/11 Truth. His single sentence reply was 'Do you really believe this??' I replied, again being very formal and polite and got no reply.

The mainstream press and those who write for it are the scum of the Earth.
mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #4
timelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal View Post
In my opinion The reptilian theory, albeit possible and likely to many, clouds the everyday issues which DI is absolutely correct on.
I agree, it makes David a bigger target and the ignorant sheep miss the real bullseyes that he can hit them with, because they think 'he's dat prat who finks her majesty is a lizard'.
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
element
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post

I responded with:

Thanks for replying, I must say I wasn't expecting you to.

Come on please, if you actually did RESEARCH into what Icke says, instead of
being an ignorant moron like the rest of the mainstream media, you will find
out that Icke doesn't say the queen is a seven foot lizard.

He says there are demonic entities (nothing unusual about that, millions
believe in demons) who manipulate the world and people in power, and operate
just outside the dimension of the five senses, and yes some of these
particularly malicious one take on a reptilian form.

That's no more stranger than saying ghosts, UFOs, God exist. Bloody hell no
one mocks Christians for saying Jesus walked on water, or changed water into
wine.

Please see my point, or at least listen to this and then pass judgement.

"Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert
Einstein.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert
Einstein

"Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." Ghandi

Well said.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #6
clozaril
Inactive

yeah it is a shame the publics perception of DI is all to do with shapeshifting lizards. however when i mentioned DI to my (female) boss at work all she had to say was 'didn't he live with 2 women and form a sex cult' !!!!!
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
multiversal

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
yeah it is a shame the publics perception of DI is all to do with shapeshifting lizards. however when i mentioned DI to my (female) boss at work all she had to say was 'didn't he live with 2 women and form a sex cult' !!!!!
He wishes!
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #8
beldazar

I think that there are certain people on the planet who will NEVER entertain the idea of shape-shifting reptilians from the 4th dimension, it looks like this journalist is one of them. Even if you presented him with material on the quantum theory, showed him the Holographic Universe, various ancient text and books written about them, ancient artifacts, took him to visit the last remnants of our natives, he STILL would laugh in your face! Oh well, he has got a lot to learn, its his loss at the end of the day.....
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #9
zarah

What we have to do is take David's message apart and down to basics when we're trying to enlighten people..although those from the mm are gonna be almost impossible to enlighten..theyre stooges, paid to propagate an agenda. David does talk about entities etc ..but he also talks about issues which affect people in their every days lives..the Bushes, the vacuous war on terror, the reason food prices are so high, the shock tactics used for decades to subjusgate people...when I talk about David to others, this is what I talk to them about and this is what gets and holds their attention. The rest of David's message is really for people who are open to accept it..and that's not even everyone who's a member here, let alone the rest of society.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #10
swordofjustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
What we have to do is take David's message apart and down to basics when we're trying to enlighten people..although those from the mm are gonna be almost impossible to enlighten..theyre stooges, paid to propagate an agenda. David does talk about entities etc ..but he also talks about issues which affect people in their every days lives..the Bushes, the vacuous war on terror, the reason food prices are so high, the shock tactics used for decades to subjusgate people...when I talk about David to others, this is what I talk to them about and this is what gets and holds their attention. The rest of David's message is really for people who are open to accept it..and that's not even everyone who's a member here, let alone the rest of society.
Well said, Zarah! Grand post. Bite-sized pieces of stuff that resonates with people's everyday lives...
Old 11-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #11
shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post

[/I]

There's no talking to an asshole who comes out with crap like this, whether you mention the reptilian connection or not.
shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
red_ram

I can think of very few people better able to present his work in layman's terms than David himself.

And did he even mention reptilians in his latest video?

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
matthew84

If TPTB couldn't ridicule Icke over the reptilian theory, I doubt VERY much whether David would be:

1) Alive

2) Able to say half of what he does.

David knows these people and he knows how they think.

BEING VOCAL ABOUT THE REPTILIANS KEEPS DAVID ALIVE TO RIDICULE

AND IT KEEPS HIM ALIVE

PERIOD
matthew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 05:47 AM   #14
cleopatraxxx

...mmm

i once started to talk about topics we all discuss here on the forum to this couple of friends.

they listened,
said that they actually think the IDCard is a good idea, coz when u have nothing to hide u have nothing to hide.. sheeple!

althoug i believe we are all entitled to believe in whatever, i still also believe that condemnation without investigation is wrong.

plus, today i KNOW, that from the very beginning ONLY BECAUSE I WAS COMMENTING SOURCES LIKE DAVID ICKE, THAT IS WHEN THEY ALREADY ADOPTED THE IDEA: CONSPIRACY THeories COMING FROM A LUNATIC, LIKE DAVID ICKE, they approved anything contrary to what he says.

when i asked LUNATIC why???? they said he in the past said on TV he was son of god, like a second Christ.

i had not a clue this happened. did it? anyone?
anyway,
even if it did happen in the past, people change and i still think that matters more the message he delivers to us. some stuff i still filter a lot. so it is not like i will support EVERYTHING DI says, but after logics and specially DAILY CONFIRMATION of what he has been saying does happen, i can only continue listening to most of his stuff, analyse and continue believing and agreeing with most of it.

as to the reptilian theory, i never mention it to people whom i try to understand how they think about big brother and problem-reaction-solution first, never the less, majority doesn't "buy it". i come from a continent on which i saw some weird things happening and although many people here in the northern hemisphere deny, i am a witness to real effects on mind and body of humans of "spells", "enchanting" done by true "doctors"/"withces.

dont take me wrong, there are things natural medicine can alter in the body affecting the mind that really is effective and of weird nature. perceptions change and make poeple act in a way of their daily life one cant quite understand how it works yet. but it surely does. even kills some. either quickly or slowly.
so retilian thory according to Credo Mutwa is a very strong possibility. and these arent ETs/grey beings, they are very EARTHLY, apparently from underground. some African people can confirm this. anyway, why this shows up to some layers of the population and not to everyone remains an incognita.
i wouldnt like to see a reptilian entity. i dislike completely the snakes and crocs and lizards... not my piece of cake at all!

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 30-11-2008 at 05:49 AM.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote