Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 19-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #41
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
thanks I will check it out... have heard his name crop up lots but never checked his stuff out properly my self and I always got time for your reviews
haha slick as ever
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #42
hewrote
Inactive

It was tragic. I was listening to talk radio the other night and the guest on the show was emphasizing that although Americans can't trust their govt. etc, they CAN trust their local or county sherriff. Is THAT SO!?!?!
tell that to William Cooper!!!

(((RIP Bill)))
hewrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #43
twistedconcept

Bump to the top.

The "Mystery Babylon" series is incredible.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #44
withthespigotonhot

to the top.
William Cooper's radio show, Hour of the Time.
Stream:
http://208.53.138.125:8068/listen.pls
Old 29-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #45
withthespigotonhot

for those of you who, like me have been looking and wondering why #33 in Mr. Cooper's Mystery Babylon series is missing from every rip uploaded to the internet, the search is now over:

http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net...ls.php?id=7851

http://www.********.com/files/details/1972190/3437879/

enjoy.

and again if anyone has any Hour of the Time that ISNT already available on the net, please contact me here, or email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #46
withthespigotonhot

the lack of support for this mans research still amazes me.

step 1. Download Soulseek.

step 2. join room: William Cooper

step 3. ?????

step 4. profit.

Last edited by withthespigotonhot; 11-07-2009 at 07:44 PM.
withthespigotonhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #47
kisatu

Keep it up. He's a fascinating man.
kisatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #48
suppressedminds

Quote:
Originally Posted by withthespigotonhot View Post
the lack of support for this mans research still amazes me.
The lack of support for Mr. Coopers works amazes you? Maybe their is a reason why?

William Cooper, Work is outstanding, If anybody has not watched some of his videos here is a good one.

William COOPER & ALEX JONES (RARE!)
http://suppressedminds.com/?p=174

William Cooper Rare Lecture in Lansing, Michigan
http://suppressedminds.com/?p=149

William Cooper & Jordan Maxwell Interview
http://suppressedminds.com/?p=143

There are others so enjoy.

Does anybody have a complete list of all his Coopers work?

William Cooper R.I.P

Last edited by strt; 12-07-2009 at 08:36 PM.
suppressedminds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #49
suppressedminds

Default 90% Fact and 10% DISINFORMATION

In the video the 13 Bloodlines made by Fritz Springmeier who just happened to be jailed.

Please note:-) ---> Fritz Springmeier, who has been imprisoned for “planning to rob banks”, is one of the number one illuminati researchers in the world)

WHY!!!!!!!!!???

Fritz Springmeier he did not spead disinformation. (and he was Jailed)

Please Note: Fritz also said, people who are in the spot light (the ones that are in the mainstream) of this anti-new world order movement. Give 90% truth and 10% disinformation.

William Cooper has been killed. ( Did he give disinformation guys? If he did)

There is a reason why the had to be ended cause, this is what happens to people who tell the truth. And we all are researchers and are smart enough to understand this fact.

William Cooper, R.I.P
Old 25-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #50
geolaureate8

Bill Cooper is a disappointment. He slams David Icke with Ad Hominem attacks and was a member of the Christian Patriot movement. It's a shame that this researcher has fallen astray. He could've been a positive voice for the truth movement. All of his followers on the internet are extremely deluded and believe that since Cooper said there are no aliens, that means all alien info is disinfo. It's ridiculous. Also, all those deluded Christian conspiracy theorists are attracted to his works.

geolaureate8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 07:04 AM   #51
supertzar

Behold a Pale Horse is fascinating, but I listened to his His Hour of the Time when he did his 2001: A Space Odyssey analysis and I thought his pomposity was beyond anything else I had ever heard.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 07:13 AM   #52
newdecades
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolaureate8 View Post
Bill Cooper is a disappointment. He slams David Icke with Ad Hominem attacks and was a member of the Christian Patriot movement. It's a shame that this researcher has fallen astray. He could've been a positive voice for the truth movement. All of his followers on the internet are extremely deluded and believe that since Cooper said there are no aliens, that means all alien info is disinfo. It's ridiculous. Also, all those deluded Christian conspiracy theorists are attracted to his works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JhszZIVIg8

i agree. people believe him about the ufo/alien thing just because he died. i question whether he was actually purposely killed. he was associated with the christian patriot movement that, if i remember correctly, are kind of violent or are into guns and stuff. so maybe he pulled out a gun or something and got shot because of that. also, if he was purposely killed it could be because he was part of the military and they were pissed that he gave out secrets so decided to take him out. not because he changed his mind about aliens and started going on about the bible being the truth like a lot of people believe.
newdecades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #53
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdecades View Post
i agree. people believe him about the ufo/alien thing just because he died. i question whether he was actually purposely killed. he was associated with the christian patriot movement that, if i remember correctly, are kind of violent or are into guns and stuff. so maybe he pulled out a gun or something and got shot because of that. also, if he was purposely killed it could be because he was part of the military and they were pissed that he gave out secrets so decided to take him out. not because he changed his mind about aliens and started going on about the bible being the truth like a lot of people believe.
who knows how he died, but is it out of the question to assume that the "illuminati" will be happy to sacrifice one of their own once in a while?

or that maybe he was fairly genuine in what he believed while the illumianti are aware killing someone will make many believe they are more tangible?... hence being happy for people to believe him..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #54
mrgraperaisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepunk View Post
My Hero William Cooper.
Thanks for posting! Eye opening for me?
#1 Putting a time and face on the government takeover of the military industrial complex. Mid 50's, Eisenhour to Nelson Rockefeller.
#2 Understanding how the Bilderberg, CFR and TLC were created and their influence over the US government elected officials.
The information Mr Cooper provided makes Eisenhour's "farewell to the nation's" speech much more dramatic.
Quote:
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle5407.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by withthespigotonhot View Post
he later renounced most of his ufo beliefs claiming all the documentation pertaining to aliens/ufos he was shown at the office of naval intelligence, was disinformation, and that he was intentionally mislead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
its always hard to believe any of these whissle blowers as if its so top secret then how do we know they are fed the right info to start with as well as how do we know at some stage they have not undergone extreme mind control.. or life threats in order to bring them in line...I should listen to more of his stuff though(1)..
The part about the UFO disinformation...man...Only minutes into his speech he says, and I'll quote from memory
Quote:
...none of this (secrecy)made sense before until you added the UFO/alien phenomena...
I'm doing what Mr Cooper suggested I do. I have taken the information I deemed true and took it at face value. But I will continue my quest for extra terrestrial activities...(The disclosure project is moving slow, Jose Escamilla's UFO greatest story ever denied didn't garner the attention wanted...) so I'm loss for words as far as they go...

(1) I will also further my education by listening to his "Mystery Babylon" series...right now!

PS:"I'm not knocking Mr Cooper's research at all. I truly salute Mr Cooper's courage in identifying the men behind the secrecy curtain of that era. He had the NWO pinpointed, and their agenda so well thought out he predicted 9/11. I have no doubt he was silenced because of what he would have went on to say about the military contracts awarded in Irak and the turn of events leading to popular political figures now openly talking about the need for a New world Order.

It's a fascinating time to be alive. Even if nothing happens, or if something does...After "2012", what's left to conspire about? We rolled 2000 over without a glitch. The Mayans have nothing to say else to say after that year...The bible ends with a spiritual reign of a thousand years on Earth...Are we finally going to be able to live in peace and harmony? I mean, that's all I really fuckin' want. Some stability and some peace of mind...I ain't asking for much.
mrgraperaisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #55
twistedconcept

Cooper was a great man, who put his life on the line for the cause. He had a lot of issues, which is understandable considering what was going on.

Rest in Peace.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #56
aura

William Cooper was a sad, paranoid alcoholic who really believed that everybody was trying to kill him. In his last days, he made over 5 different
death threats around the town which lead to the police being aware. Including one to a local 69 year old he once worked with.

Almost everyone who was a known respectable researcher in UFOlogy disliked him. He based many claims which was false, and used this to gain the trust in people
like John Lear, Bob Lazer for them to share inside information.

It's quite sad how many people on the internet view William Cooper as GOD like in the researcher field, when he was far from it.

Here is a rare audio clip I have uploaded, this was taken from the recorded 'death threats' which was forwarded to the police.

Last edited by aura; 14-10-2009 at 09:52 AM.
aura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #57
always_rebel

bump.

always_rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #58
firstlook

I have to say Ive heard about William Cooper ever since I became a truth seeker, but am a little ashamed that Ive never listened to his work. I just listened to the rare recording of his threats.

I guess all I can say is my heart goes out to those who are in conflict with themselves. Im sure this man Tryed to be a good person in life. The system really does put our love to the test.

Anyways, I think I'll checkout his work. He is indeed embeded in the truthers community. People like that are talked about for good reason.

thats about all I have to say about that.
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #59
rodin
Banned

Cooper was the real deal among the special offers of charlatans

Also Clay, Mallove etc

The dangerous ones get taken out for sure
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #60
withthespigotonhot

William Cooper- the most misunderstood man to ever live, and apparently that is still true today. i hope you all download this torrent and listen to everything he has to say. just because he was christian doesnt mean he was trying to convert anyone. he believed in FREEDOM, and sometimes i think he might have been the only person alive who truely understood it.

17.3gigs of cooper material
:http://tracker.concen.org/torrents-details.php?id=16411