Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 80 72.07%
No 20 18.02%
Not sure need to do more research. 11 9.91%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #841
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
oh please, the repetitiveness of this claim is getting beyond boring now.

Anyone, and i repeat, anyone who continues this fallacy of "planet X is coming in blah blah blah" is at best a fucking moron and at worst a shill.
I don't suppose for one moment that you actually listened to the relevant section even though I gave the time ....

Bart is just relating the story that 30 years ago , his contact in NASA said they had detected an object and that was the real reason they sent out probes to jupiter , to get a closer look at this object , and it was expected in 2022 ...

So you are suggesting Bart is lying about this conversation with a NASA insider??? After watching the whole video I don't get the feeling he's a lier .

Have you watched any of the video ???
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #842
truegroup

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's a great video ...Bart has many contacts inside NASA and the government
No really he hasn't. This is the jerk taxi driver arrested for jumping on a woman's car when she nicked his parking space

I gave a quick summary of the lying Sibrel, and of course all te truth seekers ignored it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Wow, not THE Bart Sibrel. Is he really that famous? You see I have him down as a lying old git and can PROVE it.

He said he obtained the "secret" Apollo 11 footage, a lie. It was freely available. He claimed the film was filmed from the back of the cabin to get the whole earth in shot from LEO....an astonishingly stupid claim and also steeped in fraudulent deception.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHnGDFowHlY

And the response is......
And the response was exactly as anticipated.....none of you has the balls to watch my video and see he is a lying git.

Quote:
, brings up many new points particularly about planet X and NASA ..
Ozballs Anyone who thinks Nobiru is coming needs to remove their head from butt.

Quote:
He's the expert on Apollo, has got the whole picture .. ..
No, he knows less than nothing. He actually thinks you can get the whole Earth in a window in LEO. Sibrel is Captain Stupid.

Quote:
10:00...."they (astronauts ) were in earth orbit all the time"
And nobody on the ground noticed. All those rocks, all those videos, all those far side pictures on the EXACT trajectory stated, not one single piece of inconsistency. Did Bart Simpson offer any evidence

Quote:
14:00 ... covers kubrick ..kubrick's daughter ."yes he filmed it"..
Filmed what? The fixed camera on Apollo 11? The broken one on Apollo 12, the shitty one on Apollo 14? The ones controlled from Houston on the 3 rover missions? Yeah, sounds just like Kubrick.

Got any proof that doesn't require headinarsitis to make it work?

Quote:
22:00 ..." all astronauts were 33rd degree masons.."
A lie. But so what.

Quote:
36:50 ..."why didn't the russians blow the whistle"
WTF?? No he didn't, he gave some bullshit hearsay about a Russian being told off!

Quote:
44: 00 ... "NASA believe in planet X it's coming in 2022"
Ozballs

Quote:
49;30 ..."families of dead astronauts in Apollo 1 fire convinced it was murder"
No they aren't, a blatant lie. But so what anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-06-2018 at 05:58 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 06:03 PM   #843
truegroup

Quote:
Bart is just relating the story that 30 years ago , his contact in NASA said they had detected an object and that was the real reason they sent out probes to jupiter , to get a closer look at this object , and it was expected in 2022 …
Bart's "contact" said that? And you believe this lying charlatan?

Quote:
So you are suggesting Bart is lying about this conversation with a NASA insider??? After watching the whole video I don't get the feeling he's a lier
Your bullshit detection system is the worst of any one I have ever encountered. Not only is Sibrel the most dishonest jerk around on this subject, it can easily be proven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9ZM50n0z4

Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 17-06-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 17-06-2018, 06:07 PM   #844
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
If a whole galaxy can remain hidden from us it isn't beyond the bounds of reason that a planet could too, no?
No. Finding something dozens of light years away, does not compare to an object in our own bloody solar system, particularly when the effect of its gravity is totally obvious to anyone in the field of astronomy.
Quote:
Old 17-06-2018, 07:40 PM   #845
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I don't suppose for one moment that you actually listened to the relevant section even though I gave the time ....

Bart is just relating the story that 30 years ago , his contact in NASA said they had detected an object and that was the real reason they sent out probes to jupiter , to get a closer look at this object , and it was expected in 2022 ...

So you are suggesting Bart is lying about this conversation with a NASA insider??? After watching the whole video I don't get the feeling he's a lier .

Have you watched any of the video ???
30 years ago, and and it's still not here lol

How slow is this thing moving to be due in 4 years time?

The entire story has more holes in it than a cullender dude
Old 17-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #846
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
30 years ago, and and it's still not here lol
Well thats nasa for you. Running true to form.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:50 PM   #847
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Well thats nasa for you. Running true to form.
No Ian.....that's the Nibiru nutters for you. NASA are not the arbitrary word on planet discovery The visibility of something probably dark...not getting hardly any sunlight.....very tiny at such distance and moving exceedingly slowly.........is why it is so hard to pinpoint an extra planet.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 17-06-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:52 PM   #848
ianw

Bill Burr tells you how it is,
https://youtu.be/zPhCYkaTvS0?t=5m10s
Old 19-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #849
truegroup

Quote:
Old 26-06-2018, 09:44 AM   #850
ianw

So sad to hear about Buzz's lawsuit against his family.
Any future disclosers can only be put down to his alleged cognitive decline, and rightly so.
Getting old is no fun at the best of times.

Old 26-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #851
truegroup

Quote:
So sad to hear about Buzz's lawsuit against his family.
Any future disclosers can only be put down to his alleged cognitive decline, and rightly so.
Getting old is no fun at the best of times.

Have you ever in the bloody history of this forum, got anything useful to contribute? Have you
Quote:
Old 27-06-2018, 07:48 AM   #852
submariner

It's perfectly possible to be open-minded about NASA landing men on the moon, while remaining sceptical that the infamous photos/footage are real.
submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 05:05 AM   #853
ianw

Quote:
Have you ever in the bloody history of this forum, got anything useful to contribute? Have you
I was pointing out any future disclosers wont carry any weight as there would be a high chance it would be the dementia talking. I find it sad the situation Buzz and his family are in, but you are entitled to your own view.

Pre-cognitive decline there was plenty of batshit crazy stuff to discus. All put out there to make the public believe they actually went beyond LEO being my own personal thoughts.
Crazys being disused in the link for anyone thats interested, I take its not you but fully expect your ''useful'' contribution.
https://youtu.be/lcPRcHv2TPU?t=11m31s

ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 07:34 AM   #854
truegroup

Quote:
I was pointing out any future disclosers wont carry any weight as there would be a high chance it would be the dementia talking. I find it sad the situation Buzz and his family are in, but you are entitled to your own view.

Pre-cognitive decline there was plenty of batshit crazy stuff to discus. All put out there to make the public believe they actually went beyond LEO being my own personal thoughts.
Crazys being disused in the link for anyone thats interested, I take its not you but fully expect your ''useful'' contribution.
https://youtu.be/lcPRcHv2TPU?t=11m31s

Gibberish. The usual conspiracy batshit where you suggest "disclosure" for the hoax that never was....and this is just one mission of many. Thank you for sharing your "personal thoughts" I was searching through them, vague as they always are and missed the evidence bit!

If they never left LEO how come nobody saw them orbiting? What took the pictures of the Earth and Moon at the exact trajectory of ALL missions? These launch windows only work for a very small time....got any evidence?
Quote:
Old 28-06-2018, 04:43 PM   #855
da2255

I thought Elon Musk was going to fly tourists round the moon and back? But now they're not doing it anymore due to supposed "tech issues".

Surely if it could be done back in 1969 it should be easier now?
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 05:11 PM   #856
ianw

Quote:

If they never left LEO how come nobody saw them orbiting?...got any evidence?
How about because the show was televised ?

Where is the footage shot from earth of the apolo missions final approach to earth? Anybody see that?

ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 06:50 PM   #857
truegroup

Quote:
How about because the show was televised ?
More baffling rubbish I asked you to explain how the various crafts were not visible to people on Earth. The number of objects in space were minimal. The launch trajectory put the missions on paths that went over land and easily trackable.

Answer that or do what you always do.......avoid it because you can't explain it.

Quote:
Where is the footage shot from earth of the apolo missions final approach to earth? Anybody see that?
Diversion and possibly one of the most idiotic observations even by your low standards. From Earth, objects in space are visible when sunlight reflects off them. I cannot believe you are THAT clueless to claim they could film anything approaching at that distance
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 28-06-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 28-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #858
ianw

Quote:
More baffling rubbish I asked you to explain how the various crafts were not visible to people on Earth. The number of objects in space were minimal. The launch trajectory put the missions on paths that went over land and easily trackable.

Answer that or do what you always do.......avoid it because you can't explain it.

Diversion and possibly one of the most idiotic observations even by your low standards. From Earth, objects in space are visible when sunlight reflects off them. I cannot believe you are THAT clueless to claim they could film anything approaching at that distance
So on the one hand we have objects in LEO that are visible to people on Earth. As any satellite geek will concede you yourself ask the question, explain how the various crafts were not visible to people on Earth.
On the other hand you cant believe that anything just beyond LEO approaching wont have sunlight reflecting off it during the final approach to LEO.
I guess if you was lucky enough to see such an approach it would look like a clingon vessel decloaking.
Everything in the solar system gets illuminated by the sun.clueless

Old 28-06-2018, 08:50 PM   #859
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
I thought Elon Musk was going to fly tourists round the moon and back? But now they're not doing it anymore due to supposed "tech issues".

Surely if it could be done back in 1969 it should be easier now?
Musk is attention whore,his job is to occupy imagination of the masses and push transhumanisam agenda....a clown
Old 29-06-2018, 06:37 AM   #860
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Musk is attention whore,his job is to occupy imagination of the masses and push transhumanisam agenda....a clown
He has done more good for the world and humanity than you ever will
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote