Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
j35p3r4d0

Default Alex Colliers description of the "reptiloid" ET species.

DO NOT REFER TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIENS AS A 'RACE' OF SENTIENT ORGANISMS.

1: You and I are not 'sentient' to that degree

2: Those types of lifeforms may not be entirely biological.

I feel it's necessary to state directly to anyone who reads this:

I AM QUITE SURE THAT SPECIES OF EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL WHICH RESEMBLE REPTILES ARE DEFINITIVELY NOT TERRAN HUMANS, OR PEOPLE.

"It's a simplistic psych-warfare idea."

I FEEL DUE TO PETTY EGOTISM (A FUNCTION OF INDIVIDUALISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS) ANY ARISTOCRACY WILL BE OUTRIGHT SIMPLE AND EASY TO MANIPULATE OVER THE YEARS WITH ANY SEEMINGLY COHERENT CRAP THAT PLACATES THEIR POWER TRIP.

EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS ARE REPORTED TO BE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN EARTHBOUND HUMANS. THERE YOU GO GUYS.

From what I've read online, I usually go with what Alex Collier states regarding ONLY THE REPTILE SIMILAR EXTRATERRESTRIALS, which is something like....

10-15 TIMES STRONGER THAN A HUMAN.

9-12 FOOT TALL, BIPEDAL

FAR MORE INTELLIGENT

HIGHLY PSYCHIC
(to the extent of knowing what you do before you do it, similar to how humans know about other animals and their behavior, only perhaps no where near as precisely or well.)

REMEMBER THIS STUFF HERE GUYS. Alex Collier said from what he had been told you cannot win a hand-to-hand fight with these aliens, but there was weak points in their physiology at the groin, and under the arms. Perhaps you would shoot there from a distance.

Have a nice day!
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
oz93666

From people like Alex Collier , Simon Parks , George Kavassilas , Andrew Bartzis and a dozen whistle blowers from the SSP we now have a very clear picture of who the "reptilians" (reps) are ...

They are a collection of about a dozen different species , all bipedal , but of different sizes some 15ft tall others 7 ft ... some with stubby vestigial wings and horns , some who can operate in other dimensions , posses people .

These dozen separate species are constantly at war with each other , and everyone else . They have very high tech , but consider it dishonorable to use it in combat , only do so if the other side does first .

If you or I were to come face to face with one of these creatures , we would probably literally shit ourselves , and curl up in the fetal position on the floor , crying for our mummies ... this is what the super soldier program was all about , torturing the best of the best humans , so they became tough .. could face anything , even reps in combat.

For an account of what it's like to meet them in combat search 'Capt Randy Cramer'

Corey Goode met a rep from one of the most evil subgroups ... he said it was terrifying , the creature could invade his mind , he described it as mental rape . Even his 2 super soldier guards were trembling uncontrollably after the encounter...

Corey Goode's rep encounter

Last edited by oz93666; 02-12-2018 at 01:14 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #3
truth seeker 09

Here is Alex Collier's first release of information from planned ET-22 series.

This release contains a brief list of

- E.T. races
- their body types
- the inhabited solar systems by those ET groups

http://www.alexcollier.org/alex-coll...t-of-et-races/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 03-12-2018 at 02:31 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
j35p3r4d0

What I want to do here is to get you to ignore everything else Alex Collier says except this about that specific group, and then ignore everything else from every other dickhead there is.

Do you see how you say all this other stuff that is not what Alex Collier specifically can be seen saying, yet most of it probaby some point afterwards.

Well man that disgusts me. It goes back to people not being that smart, and supporting ideas which they did not from a source first hand, or got from a source at all.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:06 AM   #5
JumpRogue

Kill the fighters, save the thinkers
Reality is a curious thing. Truth is not as solid and universal as any of us would like it to be; selfishness guides perception, and perception invites justification. The physical image in the mirror, if not pleasing, can be altered by the mere brush of fingers through hair.
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:31 AM   #6
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

They have very high tech , but consider it dishonorable to use it in combat , only do so if the other side does first .
combat.
This is pure BS......actualy its in a league with trump is anti nwo.......
Old 06-12-2018, 04:45 PM   #7
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
This is pure BS......actualy its in a league with trump is anti nwo.......
As an example this is the type of thing I was saying disgusts me.

It's not some observed behavior of a life form.

To me its either the bipedal reptile- similar ET has technology by which it would "change shape" or appear to, or....

Is easily able to mentally outsmart and/or overpower human minds, specifically as I said if aristocracy is egotistical and clearly defective if they have sex with children, because it doesn't seem to play into their minds

"thats not a human being, I must not be that, perhaps I will not go along with that"

etc etc.

Hence I don't play into "ET's created humans. Sure you find some freaks and mingling is possible if it's infiltration, but this stuff should have been clear for years."

EDIT; I knew early on all of the U.S.A. side retard political supporters either way were deranged seeming to think things would suit them at all, considering Donald Trump was on that pedo island with that billionaire guy. Silly wankers all over

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 06-12-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #8
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
What I want to do here is to get you to ignore everything else Alex Collier says except this about that specific group, and then ignore everything else from every other dickhead there is.

Do you see how you say all this other stuff that is not what Alex Collier specifically can be seen saying, yet most of it probaby some point afterwards.

Well man that disgusts me. It goes back to people not being that smart, and supporting ideas which they did not from a source first hand, or got from a source at all.
Truth does not have a source. It simply "is"

Last edited by grimstock; 06-12-2018 at 06:03 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote