Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 05-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #641
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The war was to terminate in victory, as a result largely of their own participation on the side of the principle of light, and the earth then would be renewed.''
Quote:
Blavatsky had stated in 1889 that the main purpose of establishing the society was to prepare humanity for the future reception of a "torch-bearer of Truth",
'' “That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.”''
-Albert Pike, 'Morals and Dogma'
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 02:08 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #642
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So any cover up needs to be down to freemasons? that is such a bullshit. People dont need to be part of such organisations to do evil and cover up for each other.

Freemasons are not allowed to join under the guise of gaining financial and material advantage. That is different from being helped by somebody else to better your ability at something. No different to golf buddies helping each other. If any freemason decides to ignore the rules then they are charlatans. The reality is there will always be people who will use any situation for personal advantage and there will be some masons who do, but this general tarring of all masons because of the behaviour of some is morally and ethically wrong. Also, as I have said many times, masons take obligations to uphold the law and to not help any member who is acting against the law. Thats the oath they take, whether they follow it to the letter is a matter of their personal integrity or lack of.

Whoever that Peter was, he wasnt the spokesperson for all freemasons was he. He was clearly wrong in his views. Why dont you check Peters posts and see if he was actually a UGLE mason as there are more than one UK grand lodge and they dont all see eye to eye.

I think that blaming masons for all this wrong doing is ridiculous for a number of reasons. The effort to connect Saville to the masons is purely a sleazy attempt by anti masons to defame the organisation as whole. He wasnt a mason, end of! if any masons were involved n a cover up they should be banged up and ejected from the lodge too as they would definitely be acting against the ethical code of masonry.
I agree that those people who covered up for savile & turned a blind eye should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No argument there.

But the point I was making was that those people were very likely masons - high up in the order, perhaps far above your pays grade - the likelihood of that is certain.

He had prince Charles & Diana in his pocket, as well as Peter Sutcliffe & the thatchers, god only knows what he had on them.

And when the bobbies knocked on his door having the son of the chief of all police chiefs in your pocket, a phone call can make or break a young bobbies career.

And then he has something on the bobby, who might one day rise to become an inspector, and he can put pressure on all sorts of people to 'do things his way'

When he's bringing kiddies to the palace for the head of the SAS to fiddle with - well, as the saying goes 'who are you going to tell?'

With those kind of friends I'm sure savile could manipulate almost anyone. Masons included, because when he's manipulating one Freemason, well a lot of other Freemasons who want to get on, who want to get up the ladder will turn a blind eye and a deaf ear - its the way some folk operate whether they're masons or not.

I'm just not green enough to believe masons weren't involved in the coverup.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #643
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
When he's bringing kiddies to the palace for the head of the SAS to fiddle with - well, as the saying goes 'who are you going to tell?'
Paedophile Mason ran lodge set up for GCHQ
ONE OF Britain’s most influential paedophiles was the head of a Masonic lodge founded and frequented by GCHQ spies.
By James Fielding
PUBLISHED: 19:10, Sat, May 23, 2015 | UPDATED: 19:35, Sat, May 23, 2015

Keith Harding, former membership secretary of the Paedophile Information Exchange (Pie) was made Worshipful Master of the Mercurius Lodge in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, in 2011.

The child molester, who died last summer, presided over ceremonies and rituals from an ornate throne.

Harding was convicted of an indecent assault against four children aged eight and nine in 1958 and classified a Schedule-1 offender, which meant the offence remained on his criminal record all his life.

His name was also on a list of about 400 Pie members seized by police in 1984, the year the organisation disbanded.

The Sunday Express revealed earlier this month how Harding met MPs Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan in the 1980s when he ran a north London antiques store.

Thirty-five years ago he appeared alongside paedophile television presenter Jimmy Savile in a Christmas special of Jim’ll Fix It.

The lodge boasts of its Government Communications Headquarters heritage on its website.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/57...son-lodge-GCHQ
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #644
JustMe418

Quote:
well that's what needs to be established through an honest and objective analysis of the data
Actually proof is required

Quote:
if someone powerful visits for example a childrens home then there is a trace. Their name goes in the logbook

Jimmy saville was accused by the sun newspaper of having visited the haute de la garenne childrens school on the isle of jersey but he denied it so the newspaper then published a photo of him at the school at which point he had to concede that he had been there

As a childrens entertainer and a DJ he had access to many young people and it wasn't such a strange thing for him to be visiting places like that. He was perfectly placed to become a fixer for powerful people who need a go between to place distance between themselves and the act thereby providing them with plausible deniability. This is why saville was protected for decades while he was alive by the freemasonic higher ups in the british police who would have surely been aware of his activities as many people had approached the police about them

He had the Cross of Merit of the Order pro merito Melitensi.

See list of recipients of the Order pro merito Melitensi of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta published in the Annual Report of the British Association, Sovereign Military Order of Malta, 2010.
So why are you turning a Rpper thread into a Saville thread exactly? there is a child abuse angle in the ripper period as this was the time that the age of consent was changed from 12 to 16.

Quote:

so i can only give my limited take on these issues as I'm not a professional researcher. I'm an armchair researcher who relies on a lot of secondary sources so i am aware of my limitations but my hope is that technically proficient researchers who are competent at weedling out primary source information could look into my claims and add further detail
Yet you behave as if your beliefs and opinions are the right ones.

Quote:
So imo the christian reformation that created protestantism was largely a revolution carried out by the templar network across europe

If you look at the freemasons i mentioned above who were members of the quator coronati lodge some of them are reverends of the anglican church which is the kind of english version of the catholic church. It's like catholicism-lite
Personally its of no interest to me

Quote:
The templars weren't a part of the catholic church as you assert. They were granted a 'rule' by the catholic church which is a kind of licence to operate but they were never christians as most people would understand christianity
They were christian monks who were trained in combat.

Quote:
Christianity is in fact hated by some jewish people because it was a world religion that denied the messiahship of the jewish people who believed that they alone were gods chosen people with a special covenant
Well it could be seen as a heretical cult so no shock if they were disliked. The christians hate plenty of others in their quest to be seen as gods chosen people. Like children competing for daddy's attention really. Also, Jesus didnt fulfil the messianic prophecies, so thats why he was rejected as the messiah.

Quote:
This is i suggest why people like the jewish comedian sarah silverman can be heard saying she's glad jesus was killed because his doctrine denies jewish people of their specialness. The talmud even says he should burn in excrement for all eternity
I suspect you have read the distorted, conspiracy version of the talmud. It has been thoroughly debunked but to a believer that isnt enough is it? the truth is that many ancient cultures claim to have divine lineage but the church demonised all of these cultures in their quest for absolute control.

Quote:
Christianity in effect offers an open door to heaven for all believers not just jewish ones and that goes fundamentaly against the jewish idea that only jewish people are chosen
No, christianity only offer the door to people who believe in Jesus, if you take the orthodox belief. Jews dont have a tradition of going to heaven. The old testament is more about serving god than hoping to get into the christian afterlife paradise, which is basically carrot and stick to control people who had nothing in this life. Look what they say about people who dont believe. So caring and loving arent they? NOT

Quote:
The templars are jewish bloodlines that some trace to the essenes who themselves had a radical plan for global domination. The essenes used a resurrection initiation through which the person was said to be 'born again' into their faith eg lazarus who was raised from spiritual death ie being outside of the essene community back into the spiritual life of their community
I guess you need to beleive that as part of your security blanket

Quote:
have there been changes? Yes of course and I have spoken elsewhere on the forum about how the degrees of freemasonry have been changed. Ward lists degrees that covered the story of the 9 templars digging under temple mount

However these have been removed from modern freemasonry that was re-organised under the grand lodges

Further to this re-ordering the people i listed above who started the quator coronati lodge also removed what they claimed was myth from freemasonic lore in favour of what they called 'empirical' evidence

However lets bare in mind that their key member charles warren who headed the ripper case himself led an expedition to dig under temple mount so clearly he DID believe in the old myths of freemasonry that tie it directly to templarism

Lets also consider that their research lodge was named after 4 jewish freemasons who were part of a movement of infiltration by the jewish freemasons into the roman building guilds which i suggest led eventually to a takeover of the catholic church itself

One of the founders of the quator coronati lodge was involved in the foundation of the hermetic order of the golden dawn which some people tie to the rothschilds and to sabbateanism. Crowley was a member of the golden dawn and he certainly seemed to set out to break taboos in the spirit of the sabbatean doctrine of holiness through sin which some people around here would probably call 'archontic inversion'. The ultimate societal taboos are of course infanticide and pedophilia
Its always about jews and freemasons being the bad guys and corrupting others isnt it? your poor attempts to conceal your christian mind programming are really showing. Pity you dont adhere to Jesus' word not to judge others. The GD was built by masons who wanted to explore things that were not allowed in lodges. So what? if the lodges were all about kabbalah and magic, etc. then they wouldnt have to make a lodge for such things.

So what if some people are motivated by myths, this doesnt make those myths true. Its like the people who tried to find hidden money at the 'treasury' in Petra, based on myths. They caused a lot of damage and found no concealed stashes.

Crowleys life was a reaction to the horrid and extreme christian indoctrination by his family. He tooks drugs, wow, so what? many of the elite did then too and nowadays most people have tried them, many thinking it almost makes them shamans. Even his sex life was relatively tame compared to some people now. This is for another thread though. The same bullying and abuse at the hands of christians groups is exactly what is driving people into other spiritual paths, where they can learn and experience spiritual life without being condemned as evil heretics by their 'loving' God. Im quite sure you are all up for that though as it does seem that anybody who isnt a christian is a target for you.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 05-12-2018 at 04:42 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:48 PM   #645
JustMe418

Quote:
I agree that those people who covered up for savile & turned a blind eye should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No argument there.

But the point I was making was that those people were very likely masons - high up in the order, perhaps far above your pays grade - the likelihood of that is certain.

He had prince Charles & Diana in his pocket, as well as Peter Sutcliffe & the thatchers, god only knows what he had on them.

And when the bobbies knocked on his door having the son of the chief of all police chiefs in your pocket, a phone call can make or break a young bobbies career.

And then he has something on the bobby, who might one day rise to become an inspector, and he can put pressure on all sorts of people to 'do things his way'

With those kind of friends I'm sure savile could manipulate almost anyone. Masons included, because when he's manipulating one Freemason, well a lot of other Freemasons who want to get on, who want to get up the ladder will turn a blind eye and a deaf ear - its the way some folk operate whether they're masons or not.

I'm just not green enough to believe masons weren't involved in the coverup.
Saying they are very likely masons who are high up in the order means nothing. If you were taken to court and prosecuted under such flimsy accusations would you think it fair and just?

As far as Im concered the higher echelons of society are devious people who use manipulation and blackmail to get what they want while putting on a polished image for the public. You dont need 'secret societies' for this stuff to work, just proof of illegal activity. If any masons were involled then they can only be described as failed ones, no matter what titles, grades and regalia they have. Anybody can dress up, take and oath and climb a ladder by making some effort and I can see why such people might think being in the masons might grease the wheels of their success but such a motive is contrary to their codes and obligations, which means only fake masons would do such things.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #646
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Actually proof is required
yes and if you calm down and discuss the issues people can then put forward what information they have found on these issues

Quote:
So why are you turning a Rpper thread into a Saville thread exactly? there is a child abuse angle in the ripper period as this was the time that the age of consent was changed from 12 to 16.
its very simple

you were trying to imply that a cover up would not have to involve the freemasonic elites but saville offers a perfect modern day example of how a guy closely associated with the freemasonic elites was protected by them. It acts as a kind of case study of how the most horrific crimes can be covered up within certain cultures ie a freemasonic one

Quote:
Yet you behave as if your beliefs and opinions are the right ones.
secondary sources are still valid. Many of them have themselves looked at primary sources

Quote:
Personally its of no interest to me
but its relevant to the discussion we are having

Quote:
They were christian monks who were trained in combat.
no they were not. They were aristocrats who were ceremonial magicians and they gained a licence from the pope to form into a military order

Quote:
Well it could be seen as a heretical cult so no shock if they were disliked. The christians hate plenty of others in their quest to be seen as gods chosen people. Like children competing for daddy's attention really. Also, Jesus didnt fulfil the messianic prophecies, so thats why he was rejected as the messiah.
I don't think jesus was given the opportunity to fulfill the prophecies. He got shut down by the pharisees

you sound like you have a lot of hate for christians though

Quote:
I suspect you have read the distorted, conspiracy version of the talmud. It has been thoroughly debunked but to a believer that isnt enough is it? the truth is that many ancient cultures claim to have divine lineage but the church demonised all of these cultures in their quest for absolute control.
so the talmud does not say that jesus should burn in excrement?

the church is not a homogenous thing. It was created in the council of nicea where a faction imposed THEIR views on the roman empire

christianity was never and still isn't a uniform group of people

Quote:
No, christianity only offer the door to people who believe in Jesus, if you take the orthodox belief. Jews dont have a tradition of going to heaven. The old testament is more about serving god than hoping to get into the christian afterlife paradise, which is basically carrot and stick to control people who had nothing in this life. Look what they say about people who dont believe. So caring and loving arent they? NOT
you don't have to be from a particular tribe to be christian; anyone can chose to be a christian

I'm not intending to mount a defence of christianity per se here but it does interest me from a comparative mythology point of view

Quote:
I guess you need to beleive that as part of your security blanket
No actually i learned it from a bunch of different authors whose works don't contradict with my own findings

i think it is you that has something invested ie your membership of freemasonry and that it is YOUR security blanket

i'm standing on my own in truth. I ain't got a security blanket

Quote:
Its always about jews and freemasons being the bad guys and corrupting others isnt it?
only where jews and freemasons have done bad things

where other people do bad things it is about them

so what we are trying to explore is who is doing what so that we can discearn the agendas and motivations of different groups to establish if they do indeed have their own visions that they want to impose on humanity

Quote:
your poor attempts to conceal your christian mind programming are really showing. Pity you dont adhere to Jesus' word not to judge others. The GD was built by masons who wanted to explore things that were not allowed in lodges. So what? if the lodges were all about kabbalah and magic, etc. then they wouldnt have to make a lodge for such things.
Well the 'so what' is if those people have an agenda that might be dangerous to the rest of us

that's the 'so what'

Quote:
So what if some people are motivated by myths, this doesnt make those myths true. Its like the people who tried to find hidden money at the 'treasury' in Petra, based on myths. They caused a lot of damage and found no concealed stashes.
well the myths in question are relating to the origins of freemasonry or rather the templar influence on it

the myths in question trace freemasonry back to judaism and to the templars. i believe those myths

Quote:
Crowleys life was a reaction to the horrid and extreme christian indoctrination by his family. He tooks drugs, wow, so what? many of the elite did then too and nowadays most people have tried them, many thinking it almost makes them shamans. Even his sex life was relatively tame compared to some people now. This is for another thread though. The same bullying and abuse at the hands of christians groups is exactly what is driving people into other spiritual paths, where they can learn and experience spiritual life without being condemned as evil heretics by their 'loving' God. Im quite sure you are all up for that though as it does seem that anybody who isnt a christian is a target for you.
as we have already established the church in the UK is full of freemasons....

but to answer your 'so what' question the so what is whether or not crowley was influenced by sabbatean doctrines and whether or not those doctrines were weaving through the british aristocracy and intelligensia via freemasonry

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:11 PM   #647
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Personally its of no interest to me.
of no interest to you?

a special 'research lodge' that purports to tell freemasons what is correct freemasonic history and what isn't is founded by a handful of people among whom is the police commissioner who was in charge of the jack the ripper murders case?

a commissioner who had personally led an expedition to dig down into the temple mount in jerusalem?

a founding group that also had a member who helped found the hermetic order of the golden dawn that had aleister crowley among its members?

a founding group that also had in it the husband of annie beasant who took over theosophy and whose books are know sold through the lucifer trust (now known as the Lucis trust) and who was a fabian socialist responsible for spreading co-freemasonry across the commonwealth? A person whose works went on to form the foundation of the 'new age movement'...

a lodge that named itself after the four jewish freemasons who had infiltrated the roman craft guilds who were killed by emporer diocletian?

not interested?

wow tough crowd

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:34 PM   #648
JustMe418

Quote:
yes and if you calm down and discuss the issues people can then put forward what information they have found on these issues

its very simple

you were trying to imply that a cover up would not have to involve the freemasonic elites but saville offers a perfect modern day example of how a guy closely associated with the freemasonic elites was protected by them. It acts as a kind of case study of how the most horrific crimes can be covered up within certain cultures ie a freemasonic one
Its your belief.

Quote:
I don't think jesus was given the opportunity to fulfill the prophecies. He got shut down by the pharisees

you sound like you have a lot of hate for christians though
So the awesome power of God couldnt overcome the will of mere humans?

Quote:
so the talmud does not say that jesus should burn in excrement?
Cant say I have seen that. I will have to look through a copy. Do you have a legitimate copy you can quote from, not a conspiracy version? many Rabbis state he must have been a righetous man to have been able to do miracles. They dont all hate him and to claim so s a pure lie.

However, here is a Jewish explanation of what you claim. Seems you are a sucker for bullshit and lies:

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge...in-the-talmud/

Quote:
the church is not a homogenous thing. It was created in the council of nicea where a faction imposed THEIR views on the roman empire

christianity was never and still isn't a uniform group of people
So much for there being only one true religion. The truth is that judiasm and therefore christianity, is built upon a pagan heritage.

Quote:
you don't have to be from a particular tribe to be christian; anyone can chose to be a christian

I'm not intending to mount a defence of christianity per se here but it does interest me from a comparative mythology point of view
Its the only religion you have ever defended. I wonder why? at least you arenow coming out of the closet more.

Quote:
i think it is you that has something invested ie your membership of freemasonry and that it is YOUR security blanket

i'm standing on my own in truth. I ain't got a security blanket
You hide behind a belief system based on fear and ignorance. TBH I dont even take freemasonry that seriously.

Quote:
well the myths in question are relating to the origins of freemasonry or rather the templar influence on it

the myths in question trace freemasonry back to judaism and to the templars. i believe those myths
Because its convenient to believe what you want rather than looking into things. Makes a nice conspiracy. Belief is based in ignorance really.

Quote:
as we have already established the church in the UK is full of freemasons....
So why are many churches anti masonic?

Quote:
but to answer your 'so what' question the so what is whether or not crowley was influenced by sabbatean doctrines and whether or not those doctrines were weaving through the british aristocracy and intelligensia via freemasonry
Crowley studied many subjects intensively. I suspect his sexual behaviour was a reaction to his abusive christian childhood and exposure to sexual deviance at Cambridge. His own works state that sex should be a sacrament. Im quite sure you would prefer to just believe what you want though because it makes a nice scary story you can turn into a conspiracy. He is a handy bogey man for people to try and scare others with but his life is pretty tame compared t some people now.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #649
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Anybody can dress up, take and oath and climb a ladder by making some effort and I can see why such people might think being in the masons might grease the wheels of their success but such a motive is contrary to their codes and obligations, which means only fake masons would do such things.
i think it's a little disingenuous to say 'anyone can join.'

And i'm sure that the Freemasonry order - in and of itself - is a 'choosing ground' for a much more secret fraternity.... Wheels within wheels.

These higher orders, higher degrees, the Knights of Malta and all the rest - uncharted territory for 99% of freemasons, but for that chosen 1% - the elites, the MP's, advisers and high end police, solicitors, judges etc etc - the corruption minded, these are the one's we're talking about, who covered up for Savile, covered up for Peter Sutcliffe and Jack the Ripper (don't forget that Sutcliffe was questioned several times, Savile was hauled in [i think] five times for questioning - and they were allowed to go free) because those high end police chiefs, judges, solicitors etc etc pull strings, they are lent an ear by those below them, for their own advancement, promises made, ladders greased all the way.

Those lower positions are being manipulated along the way.

Thing is: we can see the masons. We can go see the Lodge's, we know the secret handshakes, the rituals and the aprons are all in the public domain - secret as they may be.

And if you can see it, if you can see 'them' then they are just a small part in a very big picture which is generally far out of the focus for most folks.

Savile could make a sick bastards dreams come true. He was seen talking to a girl at one of the care homes, the next day he and an accomplice were seen carrying something wrapped up in black plastic across the lawn and the poor girl was never seen again. So clearly he wasn't working alone.

Neither was Sutcliffe. Half of the girls he killed had bitye marks on them, half didn't. The famous 'telephone call' Wearside Jack / John Samuel Humble made to the police that sent them in the wrong direction shows he wasn't working alone.

The Riper didn't work alone in Whitehall....

They all worked with other people - and at least in Savile's case, he could make sick paedophiles dreams come true and then cover it all up through his network of mates and palls - police chiefs, morgues, hospitals, care homes and god only knows who else covered his horrible shit up. Politicians even. How many people had a knock on the door to silence them is anyone's guess.

Because ultimate power corrupts, ultimately.

Savile had ultimate power - quite literally over life and death - and the threat of that alone could be extremely persuasive.

And i'm sure that Jack the Ripper had that same power - by having influential people in his pocket.

It's not beyond the bounds of reason to see how it works - all you have to do is take the blinkers off.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #650
JustMe418

Quote:
i think it's a little disingenuous to say 'anyone can join.'

And i'm sure that the Freemasonry order - in and of itself - is a 'choosing ground' for a much more secret fraternity.... Wheels within wheels.

These higher orders, higher degrees, the Knights of Malta and all the rest - uncharted territory for 99% of freemasons, but for that chosen 1% - the elites, the MP's, advisers and high end police, solicitors, judges etc etc - the corruption minded, these are the one's we're talking about, who covered up for Savile, covered up for Peter Sutcliffe and Jack the Ripper (don't forget that Sutcliffe was questioned several times, Savile was hauled in [i think] five times for questioning - and they were allowed to go free) because those high end police chiefs, judges, solicitors etc etc pull strings, they are lent an ear by those below them, for their own advancement, promises made, ladders greased all the way.

Those lower positions are being manipulated along the way.

Thing is: we can see the masons. We can go see the Lodge's, we know the secret handshakes, the rituals and the aprons are all in the public domain - secret as they may be.

And if you can see it, if you can see 'them' then they are just a small part in a very big picture which is generally far out of the focus for most folks.

Savile could make a sick bastards dreams come true. He was seen talking to a girl at one of the care homes, the next day he and an accomplice were seen carrying something wrapped up in black plastic across the lawn and the poor girl was never seen again. So clearly he wasn't working alone.

Neither was Sutcliffe. Half of the girls he killed had bitye marks on them, half didn't. The famous 'telephone call' Wearside Jack / John Samuel Humble made to the police that sent them in the wrong direction shows he wasn't working alone.

The Riper didn't work alone in Whitehall....

They all worked with other people - and at least in Savile's case, he could make sick paedophiles dreams come true and then cover it all up through his network of mates and palls - police chiefs, morgues, hospitals, care homes and god only knows who else covered his horrible shit up. Politicians even. How many people had a knock on the door to silence them is anyone's guess.

Because ultimate power corrupts, ultimately.

Savile had ultimate power - quite literally over life and death - and the threat of that alone could be extremely persuasive.

And i'm sure that Jack the Ripper had that same power - by having influential people in his pocket.

It's not beyond the bounds of reason to see how it works - all you have to do is take the blinkers off.
Saville had ultimate power over life and death? how is that when he is dead? and he clearly wasnt working alone but the truth is this world is full of sick people who will use people to get what they want but to try and make out it was all some masonically approved and controlled situation is just bollocks. Its actually a huge slur against the memebers who strive to live good and honest lives that people like you tar all of them with one big shitty brush.

As for freemasonry, its easy to speculate and imagine that all sorts of stuff goes on behind closed doors, which has been the angle used by anti masons for centuries to accuse them of many things.

The knights of malta are a chivalrous order, not masonic. They even allow women members! just because they have a system of degrees it doesnt make them masonic.

To say the ripper didnt work alone in whitehall is bollocks. That is pure speculation to make somebodies evils crimes accountable by the state and those who run it. It seems the life of a pseudo truther is very easy isnt it. Just make shit up and people will go along with it because they are so trusting and dont really get down to the nitty gritty about fact and fiction.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:13 AM   #651
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Saville had ultimate power over life and death? how is that when he is dead? and he clearly wasnt working alone but the truth is this world is full of sick people who will use people to get what they want but to try and make out it was all some masonically approved and controlled situation is just bollocks. Its actually a huge slur against the memebers who strive to live good and honest lives that people like you tar all of them with one big shitty brush.

As for freemasonry, its easy to speculate and imagine that all sorts of stuff goes on behind closed doors, which has been the angle used by anti masons for centuries to accuse them of many things.

The knights of malta are a chivalrous order, not masonic. They even allow women members! just because they have a system of degrees it doesnt make them masonic.

To say the ripper didnt work alone in whitehall is bollocks. That is pure speculation to make somebodies evils crimes accountable by the state and those who run it. It seems the life of a pseudo truther is very easy isnt it. Just make shit up and people will go along with it because they are so trusting and dont really get down to the nitty gritty about fact and fiction.
Savile had power, if he wanted someone dead then they would be bumped - people crossed him at their peril.

That is power over life & death.

As for tarnishing all masons with one brush, I have not. I've said I've not earlier. I pointed out the 1%.

You're the one insinuating I said all.

You're too busy defending the indefensible you seem to be having a problem with simple comprehension.

Not very honourable of you old chap!

Last edited by merlincove; 06-12-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:23 AM   #652
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

As for the Riper not working alone in Whitehall....

Its incredulous to consider that he wasn't working alone.

Tools were needed, somewhere to rip the bodies apart. A carriage, perhaps, and someone to drive it - on at least one occasion. How did he get to and from Whitehall, unseen - I'm sure folks would have seen a fellow walking around with a large carry-all in which saws, hatchets or clevers, knives and aprons could be carried.

Perhaps our freemasonic brother thinks The Ripper was The Batman? And even The Batman didn't work alone...

Also, beyond the crimes themselves - he was never found, somewhere along the way things were covered up.

He couldn't cover it up all by himself - he was helped. And he was helped along every step of the way. To claim otherwise shows a complete lack of insight.

Last edited by merlincove; 06-12-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #653
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Rituals are always carried out by teams. Torches would have been necessary, as would a top level surgeon to assist.
Statistics and other details also have to be monitored and recorded, and OVERSEEN by others.
It is physically impossible for one person/initiate to do alone.
The initiate would have been entrusted with the killing and the scene settings/symbols only.
That is a very basic and simple fact that is entirely self-evident.
Symbols used would have indicated a ritual hexcraft curse upon both prostitutes and any who revealed the truth.
These would have been recognised and understood by senior police.
Senior police would also have been notified in advance of the event.
Depending on specified statistics prior to the event, victims would possibly have been drawn nationwide for the ritual killings of those undertaking prostitution, to other seemingly connected or unconnected and random killings.

Last edited by grimstock; 06-12-2018 at 05:56 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:00 PM   #654
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Rituals are always carried out by teams. Torches would have been necessary, as would a top level surgeon to assist.
Statistics and other details also have to be monitored and recorded, and OVERSEEN by others.
The initiate would have been entrusted with the killing and the scene settings/symbols only.
Symbols used would have indicated a ritual hexcraft curse upon both prostitutes and any who revealed the truth.
Depending on specified statistics prior to the event, victims would possibly have been drawn nationwide for the ritual killings of those undertaking prostitution, to other seemingly connected or unconnected and random killings.
Just the crimes alone - they would take time, they weren't done in a heartbeat.

The women could have been murdered elsewhere and transported to the scene - even if they were murdered where they were found, lookouts would be needed.

No-one investigated screams, or fevered activity in the dark streets, no one saw the butcher at work while he was there for ten - thirty minutes...? Really?

Of course he was not alone. Not on the streets, as well as elsewhere - the secret handshake brigade in and around Whitehall have blood up to their armpits on this.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:45 PM   #655
Oreironstar

Quote:

Is the Lodge open?
Shouldnt you be watching the Gate lad?
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:28 AM   #656
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Of course, we could be a little off course with this, as there is other evidence staring us straight in the face as it were.
The purpose of the killings ritual was both to curse and deter prostitutes, and the harvesting of internal organs, blood and adrenochrome from a live victim was no doubt (given the track record of those in royal circles) an essential part of that slaughter.
So precision surgery would have been the order of the day, and for safekeeping of precisely and carefully removed items, preserving jars ready-primed would have been essential - and perhaps the most important factor - the killings were carried out in Whitechapel - a fact which may indeed be relevant.
So what do we have in the Whitechapel district - why, none other than the most important and world-renowned teaching hospital where top surgeons are trained in their arts. - none other than The Royal London Hospital.
So a high level masonic initiation may have been carried out as a propelling qualification into a higher order - perhaps even the royal household as one possibility.
In this scenario, then the teams involved would possibly have carried out the disabling of the victim, and the precision work undertaken by the surgeon.

Had any in the royal household prior to this ritual caught the clap from dirty nights out?
Had the police supplied the victims from custody into the hospital, and then dumped the bodies later, I wonder?
The surgical work being carried out surrounded by the proper procedural equipment and lighting at hand sounds more feasible, and thus ensuring the purity and cleanliness of the items removed.

However, the harvesting of items from the victim's body during ritual sacrifice is standard practice, and does not necessarily indicate a medical initiate.

Last edited by grimstock; 07-12-2018 at 09:56 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #657
JustMe418

Quote:
Savile had power, if he wanted someone dead then they would be bumped - people crossed him at their peril.

That is power over life & death.

As for tarnishing all masons with one brush, I have not. I've said I've not earlier. I pointed out the 1%.

You're the one insinuating I said all.

You're too busy defending the indefensible you seem to be having a problem with simple comprehension.

Not very honourable of you old chap!
Who am I defending? I havent defended Saville or any corrupt masons but have clearly stated they are in the wrong if they have carried out illegal acts and that they should be punished.

I think you confuse your beliefs with facts and then turn on people who disagree with you. As for dishonour, I think people who accuse based on belief and speculation are dishonourable.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #658
JustMe418

Quote:
Just the crimes alone - they would take time, they weren't done in a heartbeat.

The women could have been murdered elsewhere and transported to the scene - even if they were murdered where they were found, lookouts would be needed.

No-one investigated screams, or fevered activity in the dark streets, no one saw the butcher at work while he was there for ten - thirty minutes...? Really?

Of course he was not alone. Not on the streets, as well as elsewhere - the secret handshake brigade in and around Whitehall have blood up to their armpits on this.
I have read up on this where screams were heard and members of the public went to see what what the noise was, then alerted the police.

You also have to consider if the killer could have incapacitated the victims before cutting them up to prevent lots of noise. A heavy blow to the head could have knocked them out then they could be gagged or choked to death before mutilation.

As for secret handshake brigade, you allow you beliefs to interfere with facts. Maybe you should blame jews also as the locals did try and accuse the local jewish population.

Maybe you should do some time travelling astral projection or look up the akashic records to see what happened.

Last edited by JustMe418; 07-12-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:43 AM   #659
JustMe418

Quote:
Of course, we could be a little off course with this, as there is other evidence staring us straight in the face as it were.
The purpose of the killings ritual was both to curse and deter prostitutes, and the harvesting of internal organs, blood and adrenochrome from a live victim was no doubt (given the track record of those in royal circles) an essential part of that slaughter.
So precision surgery would have been the order of the day, and for safekeeping of precisely and carefully removed items, preserving jars ready-primed would have been essential - and perhaps the most important factor - the killings were carried out in Whitechapel - a fact which may indeed be relevant.
So what do we have in the Whitechapel district - why, none other than the most important and world-renowned teaching hospital where top surgeons are trained in their arts. - none other than The Royal London Hospital.
So a high level SURGICAL masonic initiation may have been carried out as a propelling qualification into a higher order - perhaps even the royal household as one possibility.
In this scenario, then the teams involved would possibly have carried out the disabling of the victim, and the precision work undertaken by the surgeon.

Had any in the royal household prior to this ritual caught the clap from dirty nights out?
Had the police supplied the victims from custody into the hospital, and then dumped the bodies later, I wonder?
The surgical work being carried out surrounded by the proper procedural equipment and lighting at hand sounds more feasible, and thus ensuring the purity and cleanliness of the items removed.
There are other people who claim that a skilled butcher could have carried out these killings and quite easily removed the organs.

It seems to me that people are more interested in blaming THEIR personal enemies that looking into this with a less biased view. Just look at the anti-establishment, anti masonic crowed in here ready to blame the people they dont like. Its very telling.

Also, if they killed those women at a secure place then wanted to get rid of the bodies, dont you think they could have come up with a far better method which would have caused less panic and chaos, given that the people you accuse would have access to great resources?
Old 07-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #660
JustMe418

Quote:
As for the Riper not working alone in Whitehall....

Its incredulous to consider that he wasn't working alone.

Tools were needed, somewhere to rip the bodies apart. A carriage, perhaps, and someone to drive it - on at least one occasion. How did he get to and from Whitehall, unseen - I'm sure folks would have seen a fellow walking around with a large carry-all in which saws, hatchets or clevers, knives and aprons could be carried.

Perhaps our freemasonic brother thinks The Ripper was The Batman? And even The Batman didn't work alone...

Also, beyond the crimes themselves - he was never found, somewhere along the way things were covered up.

He couldn't cover it up all by himself - he was helped. And he was helped along every step of the way. To claim otherwise shows a complete lack of insight.
lol, I guess if I did say he was batman that it would be no less weird than some of the claims people make in here.