Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 01-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Why do you want to do it again?

Tell me, majority of you are planning or even don't mind coming back aka reborn. Tell us why? Such people intrigues me.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:01 PM   #2
oz93666

Being on planet Earth can give one a bad impression of being alive ... It is hard , there's no denying it ...

But for most entities it's a lot of fun being alive ... life never ends , all the wisest agree on that , so we will have to be born again , but on a planet of our choosing , in a different body type perhaps ...under much more comfortable circumstances ...

Short term I'm planning to hang on here till after disclosure and the high tech is released and the dark ones have gone , get this present body de-aged , reunite with my soul family , particularly the scarlet woman , and set up camp on the Giza Plateau , which will be the main base for the Holy Thelemic Empire ... Yoga , zero gravity sex Magic ,turning the desert green and lots of other fun things

I am deadly serious

Last edited by oz93666; 01-12-2018 at 04:19 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Being on planet Earth can give one a bad impression of being alive ... It is hard , there's no denying it ...
100% agree.

Quote:
But for most entities it's a lot of fun being alive ... life never ends , all the wisest agree on that , so we will have to be born again , but on a planet of our choosing , in a different body type perhaps ...under much more comfortable circumstances ...
Yes, you don't die, only your body but how can you choose a planet of your choice when you don't know how to or not bein taught unless you sought?!

Quote:
Short term I'm planning to hang on here till after disclosure and the high tech is released and the dark ones have gone , get this present body de-aged , reunite with my soul family , particularly the scarlet woman , and set up camp on the Giza Plateau , which will be the main base for the Holy Thelemic Empire ... Yoga , zero gravity sex Magic ,turning the desert green ... yada yada.

I am deadly serious
All the best.
I can't wait that long.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 01-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
... but how can you choose a planet of your choice when you don't know how to or not bein taught unless you sought?!
The synthetic reincarnation prison grid we are in wipes our memories before birth ... we are lost , alone and stupid and trapped here .... All this will change at the shift . We will be reconnected with soul family , have the high tech , no more Illuminati, group mind , clarity ... That's what Mr B says , and something tells me it's true
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:19 PM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The synthetic reincarnation prison grid we are in wipes our memories before birth ... we are lost , alone and stupid and trapped here .... All this will change at the shift . We will be reconnected with soul family , have the high tech , no more Illuminati, group mind , clarity ... That's what Mr B says , and something tells me it's true
There is a way to get out without getting memory wiped. I don't like to be surveillanced and chipped and vaccinated. Then you are really really lost.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #6
elshaper

oz's post gave me an idea.

There must be dedicated members here who is also planning to comeback just to see how Man City/Utd/fill in the blank/ is doing in x number of years. Utopia and New Age concept keeps you coming back, what a wonderful thing.

"You will see a rainbow just around the corner if you keep on looking"...said the sage. When the disciples were questioned about the validity, they all said that's what I heard. (not different from religious people. Belief and repeat.)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 03-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #7
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Tell me, majority of you are planning or even don't mind coming back aka reborn. Tell us why? Such people intrigues me.
Look at it this way: if you come back enough times, eventually you might be reborn as someone that isn't a stuck-up, self-deifying narcissist who thinks they're better than everyone else.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:46 AM   #8
gore tex

Quote:
I certainly wouldn't mind coming back under the condition life circumstances for the most part are in my favor.

If i am unable to dictate what happens next then i could care less of an after-life. I'd rather merge with the void for eternity as pure consciousness instead of reliving another life filled with pain and sorrow.

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:27 AM   #9
JumpRogue

Quote:
Did you find an answer to your query?
Old 06-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #10
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Did you find an answer to your query?
I'm working on it. It's deep yall.
If it was as simple as oz puts it.... ("turn away from the light")
It's not just about remembering the passwords at the gates. You need to know who you are..., hence DI "Remember Who You Are". In order to know who you are, you need to be doing it while in 3D earth. You can't just memorize and say I am god. That doesn't cut it when you are out there. Shera says, don't forget to collect Mars dusts (-ve ion) for further journey. Also how you die becomes important. You want to have as much melanine as possible to eject yourself and not get sucked into the Sun's pulling force. If interested you'll need to watch many of Shera's video. Then go and study further to see if she's correct. You'll need to know about demons as well. Hence the elites are misguiding you by spewing satanic/demonic movies to scare people so that you'll never find out.
I'm only a newbie so I hope you know more than me if you are determining not to comeback.

There are so many things to learn and right now, I am concentrating on demons hence my macaroni cheese monster posts I've been posting lately.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-12-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:37 PM   #11
elshaper

Default Eternal life in Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gore tex View Post
I certainly wouldn't mind coming back under the condition life circumstances for the most part are in my favor.
Without knowing how to, how can you make sure the next life on earth is in your favour since we are heading towards 'total-controlled A.I. living'?

Quote:
If i am unable to dictate what happens next then i could care less of an after-life. I'd rather merge with the void for eternity as pure consciousness instead of reliving another life filled with pain and sorrow.
I guess eternal life of being robotic who/which(!) lives with a perpetual pain, sorrorw and zombiness may be attractive to some but not for me.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-12-2018, 12:42 PM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Look at it this way: if you come back enough times, eventually you might be reborn as someone that isn't a stuck-up, self-deifying narcissist who thinks they're better than everyone else.
I think you need to re-examine your thoughts. Really? How do you know? You just assume?

I hate narc as you know (see my contributions) but you might find out that being a narcissist may be a requirement IF you want to get out of here. There are a lot of reasons behind what I am saying.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 06-12-2018, 04:40 PM   #13
creepingdave

I'm not sure now what can be achieved in this consciousness over another style...I'm reborn because of the energy I've put into that growth, whatever that is... it's all far more dynamic than we appreciate
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:48 PM   #14
oneriver

Quote:
I'm working on it. It's deep yall.
If it was as simple as oz puts it.... ("turn away from the light")
It's not just about remembering the passwords at the gates. You need to know who you are..., hence DI "Remember Who You Are". In order to know who you are, you need to be doing it while in 3D earth. You can't just memorize and say I am god. That doesn't cut it when you are out there. Shera says, don't forget to collect Mars dusts (-ve ion) for further journey. Also how you die becomes important. You want to have as much melanine as possible to eject yourself and not get sucked into the Sun's pulling force. If interested you'll need to watch many of Shera's video. Then go and study further to see if she's correct. You'll need to know about demons as well. Hence the elites are misguiding you by spewing satanic/demonic movies to scare people so that you'll never find out.
I'm only a newbie so I hope you know more than me if you are determining not to comeback.

There are so many things to learn and right now, I am concentrating on demons hence my macaroni cheese monster posts I've been posting lately.
Don't forget to collect Mars dusts????....
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:00 PM   #15
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Yeah! As if life (incarnation) is a University ,, (Universe-City) ,,

We are here to experience and learn lessons re being the creators we are/can be ,,

Like Q in Star Trek ,, (Omnipotent being which transcends time and space). ,, Infinite consciousness,,

Quote:
I think you need to re-examine your thoughts. Really? How do you know? You just assume?

I hate narc as you know (see my contributions) but you might find out that being a narcissist may be a requirement IF you want to get out of here. There are a lot of reasons behind what I am saying.
Yeah ,, I met someone a while ago ,, I consider quite spiritual ,, and the last words she ever said to me were ,, 'It's all an experiment'! ,,

I'm still pondering over it!

We create our reality ,, and so ,, therefore we create our own good and bad times ,,

But ,, there must be a bigger/higher consciousness guiding us ,, and this reality seems to be a collective reality ,, maybe we are just participants in a bigger reality game! ie a holographic projected reality ,,

Or ,, is it as David says ,, a hacked reality in which humans are exploited by low vibe entities 'hell' bent on using the human race as a creator power source!

Re the original question ,,

Why do you want to do it again?

I think it's a good question!

Last edited by jupiter12; 06-12-2018 at 09:08 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:18 PM   #16
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yeah ,, I met someone a while ago ,, I consider quite spiritual ,, and the last words she ever said to me were ,, 'It's all an experiment'! ,,

I'm still pondering over it!
Are you referring to me?

Quote:
We create our reality ,, and so ,, therefore we create our own good and bad times ,,

But ,, there must be a bigger/higher consciousness guiding us ,, and this reality seems to be a collective reality ,, maybe we are just participants in a bigger reality game! ie a holographic projected reality ,,

Or ,, is it as David says ,, a hacked reality in which humans are exploited by low vibe entities 'hell' bent on using the human race as a creator power source!

Re the original question ,,

Why do you want to do it again?

I think it's a good question!
But if we create our reality then those entities are us too in an illusionary world. Which is it? We are all one with entities or not? Does David explain this?

Anyway, if it's all pre-planned movie, nothing matters at all. Just let it be.
Let us be killed. End of.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:44 PM   #17
jupiter12

Quote:
Are you referring to me?

But if we create our reality then those entities are us too in an illusionary world. Which is it? We are all one with entities or not? Does David explain this?

Anyway, if it's all pre-planned movie, nothing matters at all. Just let it be.
Let us be killed. End of.
No els I was referring to someone else.

I understand the conflicting explanations sometime we come across ,, eg ,, It's all a dreamworld! Which I agree with ,, but that low vibrational interdimensional entities use humans as resources! Which is obvious around us.

If it's just a dream does it matter? But it does matter because many people are suffering because of the Rich Parasitical Illuminati Satanists!

The concept that everything that has ever existed does exist 'everything that ever was and will be' ,, ie time is an illusion and we just decode it in a linear way. This is difficult to get your head around.

There is consciousness ,, so it must create the good and the bad ,, and aspects of itself which does the same! or not!

Having said that ,, good and bad is a concept only created by humans ,, Animals kill other animals to survive ,, but I doubt a lion ever feels bad about it!

Re - quote ,,'Does David explain this'?

David, in all his books explains virtually everything about the reality we decode ,, imo,

Last edited by jupiter12; 07-12-2018 at 07:08 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:56 PM   #18
elshaper

I think you need to be in a reali life situation where everything is taken away by an enemy e.g. money, health, family, career, friends, livelihood is threatened to the point there is no point in living...then you will have to resolve real mysteries which you cannot find in books. Then you will understand the bigger picture when necessary evil becomes necessary. If you live in a candy land, there is not need to know anything because there is always xbox or whatsapp to numb your brain. I see many happy shiny people every day and if I told them what initiation I had to go through they'd draw blank and if they were in my situation they wouldn't be standing. But many teacher characters who have walked before me went through similar situation to get where they are so I believe, this is a necessary path IF you want to go beyond this illusion. There is no short cut and you can repeat, recycled 100 times....you still have to go through so you are practically only delaying the transition.

A teacher told me that one will reach a point when books does not contain info you seek and you have to get information from the Universe or use manipulation so that you'll have an answer for yourself. This is where creative mind becomes useful. First you learn what the lego bricks are e.g. vocabulary which you can learn from books. Once you understand the basics, you will have to start making your own.

Anyway, it's all my fault though. Everyone has a freewill and by not knowing what evil could be done, I let it happen.
I now know there is no limit in the astral world.
Brace yourself if you are a cnut.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 07-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:06 AM   #19
elshaper

WOW...just discovered that Speed of Sound by Coldplay is about rebirth....who would have thought!? Profound.

I'll decode in purple, the colour of Saturn.

"Speed Of Sound"

How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where To, where do I go?
If you never try, then you'll never know.
(^ Does this sounds like reincarnation to you? If you are a spirit and forgotten what's it like to be a human, you'll never know until you try....right?)

How long do I have to climb,
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?
(^ This is referring to conquering your mountain, difficulties/weakness etc i.e. tree of life)

Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
(^ He's referring to the spirits/plasma of the deceased which are moving at the speed of light. As they say, we are stars/planet up in the sky.)
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
(TREE, again he's referring to the Tree of Life)
How long am I gonna stand,
with my head stuck under the sand?
(Head in the sand brigade. Are you?)
I'll start before I can stop,
before I see things the right way up.
(^ Yes, the right way up.)
All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?
(He's referring birds as in spirits like angels, demons whatever that doesn't have physical body but come to help you in your spiritual journey. Birds from the underground referring to demons.)

Ideas that you'll never find,
All the inventors could never design.
The buildings that you put up,
Japan and China all lit up.
(The ideas meaning, those information that can be found in the universe.)
The sign that I couldn't read,
or a light that I couldn't see,
some things you have to believe,
but others are puzzles, puzzling me.
(As you know, the language of the Universe is signs and symbols which speaks to your subconscious mind. So if you don't study, you can't read, if you haven't advanced, you can't see it is all around us. For the time being, you have to believe that is the case while some of the things puzzle you till you get it.)

All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
if you could see it then you'd understand,
ah when you see it then you'll understand?

All those signs, I knew what they meant.
Some things you can invent.
Some get made, and some get sent,
Ooh?
Birds go flying at the speed of sound,
if you could see it then you'd understand,
ah, when you see it then you'll understand?

Finally, the video.
The band is in the darkness, lights (spirits/plasma) flashing all around them because before birth all things starts from the darkness e.g. seeds, baby, idea (in your head is filled with darkness, dark matter) before it is born in the 3D world.)
Then when he starts to sing "Look up, I look up at night, Planets are moving at the speed of light." the lights/plasma starts to fall down to the ground...meaning spirits coming down to earth to be born.
This is no coincidence guys.

From comments
Quote:
Jean Falco 3 months ago
I JUST DISCOVERED THESE GUYS AND I AM 70!!! THEY ARE ANGELS! I LISTEN TO THEM EVERYDAY AND THEY INSPIRE ME TO KEEP GOING!!!!?

Arturo Verde 3 months ago
Jean Falco your not the only one I’m in the same age bracket and been with them for two years and can’t get enough ?????

Ted Greiner 3 months ago
Just turned 70 myself. Love this and lots of their other songs. They touch a spiritual chord in us, both the music and some of the lyrics.?
See masses get it when oz can't.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 09-12-2018 at 12:09 PM.