Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-12-2018, 10:38 AM   #441
turquoisefire777

Thumbs up

Smart meter installations suffer sharpest drop yet as 'people refuse to have them in their homes'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ndation-widget

smart meter installations have had their steepest drop yet over the past three months, official data shows, amid suggestions that homeowners are refusing to have them installed.

The number of smart meters being installed in homes declined by 10 per cent over the past quarter, after falling continuously for the past nine months, data from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy showed.

Industry sources said this was because households are refusing smart meters over fears they may effectively trap them in overpriced energy deals, as they will lose their smart function if they switch. They also said technical difficulties and a short supply of new-style meters were factors behind the fall.

Peter Earl, head of energy at comparethemarket.com, said: “After all the flak about the issues surrounding smart meters, a 10 per cent drop in installations over the last quarter is another massive headwind for the rollout programme.

The Great Smart Meter Swindle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYPwrbpAHbk
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:44 AM   #442
turquoisefire777

Smart Meters are worse than you think (UPDATED)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCtYNNDslJk
Old 01-12-2018, 10:44 AM   #443
turquoisefire777

The Dangers of Smart Meters & 5G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rgDCkt-w70
Old 01-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #444
turquoisefire777

AM: Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

https://www.gameinformer.com/s3/file...eam/amhate.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150320015047

================================================== ================================================== =========================================

Smart Meter OPT OUT - How To (with before & after measurements)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S57mrknMajY
Old 03-12-2018, 09:11 PM   #445
turquoisefire777

"Smart" Meters - MUST SEE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRR_u3oooHw

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 03-12-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:43 AM   #446
turquoisefire777

Angry

Bombarded by the smart meter bullies: Readers pestered with calls and texts, threatened with bailiffs and have appointments made without asking
SSE customer threatened with bailiffs and told meters were 'legal requirement'
Suppliers have been ordered to offer all households smart meters by 2020
If they can't prove they made every effort to contact homes they will be fined

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bi...-bailiffs.html

Households are being badgered into getting a smart meter even after they have refused one, Money Mail can reveal.

Following our three-page smart meter investigation last week, readers have complained that they are being bombarded with calls, emails, letters and texts.

Some say they feel harassed after being sent unasked-for installation appointments, which they then struggle to cancel.

In one shocking case an SSE customer was threatened with bailiffs and incorrectly told the meters were a 'legal requirement'.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #447
turquoisefire777

BT removes Huawei equipment from its 4G network over fears the firm is SPYING for the Chinese government after warning from head of MI6
Huawei's equipment is to be removed from BT's 3G and 4G mobile networks
The firm said it would not use the Chinese company in next generation 5G
Huawei's equipment has not been used in the core of its fixed-line network

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...5G-access.html
Old 06-12-2018, 04:09 PM   #448
techman

[I][B]Today, having watched an interesting (not sure if well researched) video from UK Critical Thinker regarding 5G dangers, I decided to venture into the mainstream world and talk about this particular video. One reply was this:

Quite why he's linking the "internet of things" with the "dangers of 5G". I have no idea, as most IoT devices will tend to be connected via local wifi rather than cellular data links.

Definite conspiracy theory nutter in my book. Take a sprinkling of "facts" then link them together with theories about the agenda of "those in power".

Yeah - I'd believe everything he says - particularly worth checking out his other videos attempting to prove the earth is flat!

I also noticed that one of his arguments in the linked video is that "they" want us to go to a cashless society. His main problems with that included the fact that many business owners get paid in cash, and put a little bit extra away often to pay for essentials, which they may not be able to afford otherwise. The other way of putting this is that they are basically stealing from the taxman - something that most people doing regular jobs don't/can't do. He also doesn't mention the fact that a cashless society would make it far more difficult for various criminals to operate - whether casually selling illegal drugs, or fundamentally living their lives outside of the normal rules of society - perhaps not even having a permanent home, but "travelling" from place to place and exchanging dodgy work for cash in hand, and paying no taxes at all?

I have no idea if this person is talking sense and is right, but it makes you think that people know more than we do. He seems to think that cash in hand is wrong and should be outlawed (more or less anyway from what I can gather), and that proper (aka wage slaves) employees aren't paid like that but have to pay taxes. Nonsense. They discourage people who get paid cash in hand as it means they aren't under the thumb of the taxman/taxation system, but not necessarily because they want to steal from people and don't want to live like everyone else who do have to (or rather have to abide by it), but because they know it's fundamentally wrong and it's robbing them of their living (and often it's because they have no choice). And besides, there are plenty of well meaning people who get paid cash in hand, and they have o desire to steal from people. My mums gardener gets paid cash in hand, so what's wrong in that?, because they're not paying into the system as such and aren't being robbed by the banksters.

Alot of biased and skeptical people will always (often) counter argue your fears and concerns over a technology or new intrusive system will often by saying it would be easier for tax avoiders and illegal drugs traffiking, thus providing an excuse for the technology to become accepted.

How dare these people brand this researcher a flat earther when the videos I've watched are very well researched, concise, fact based and believable.

Another poster to said video said what's the difference between upgrading from 4G and 5G?. He seemed to think there is little to no difference in the frequencies. Only time will tell if the roll out of 5G will be as serious as claimed.

Last edited by techman; 06-12-2018 at 04:23 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:05 PM   #449
turquoisefire777

Exclamation

Wake Up Call (Animated Short Film by Steve Cutts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=uG8bNDw6Ftc
Old 07-12-2018, 06:04 PM   #450
techman

From the kind of conversation I had yesterday regarding a 5G video I posted on a "regular" non-alternative thinking forum, it appears to me that noone is going to take any notice of the dangers of smart meters or 5G. You'll always get replies from those who say they have worked in that business for 20 plus years and now the technology inside out, and that the talk about your data or house appliances being snooped on, as well as serious health issues associated, is just a aload of bunkum spread about by lazy, arrogant, paranoid people on the internet.

Is there anyone who works in this industry, someone credible, who has expressed concerns over all of this?. I'm not talking about alternative researchers here. I know there's Barrie Trower, but I can show these clowns a video by Trower and they'll still say "what does he know, he's just an attention seeker and knows nothing about anything".
Old 07-12-2018, 08:07 PM   #451
thermion

It's possible that real engineers and developers in the industry are not speaking out. Not because of intimidation or fear for their position, but simply because they understand the industry, the technology, field strengths, antenna gains, polarization, path loss, atmospheric and environmental absorption, propagation delay, all of which has been studied and measured for decades across the entire EM spectrum.

Their conclusion: no significant evidence of harm - even in many developing countries where public exposure limits are not enforced.

Now... stand in front of a radar antenna or stick your hand in an operating microwave oven and you will have a problem.

Why wasn't all this alarm circulating when high power UHF TV transmitters and microwave communications towers started spreading around the country in the 1960s?

Note: The Internet of Things is a different and possibly potentially serious problem. Not because of a few milliwatt of radio waves, but the possibility to widespread hacking!

Last edited by thermion; 07-12-2018 at 08:10 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #452
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
It's possible that real engineers and developers in the industry are not speaking out. Not because of intimidation or fear for their position, but simply because they understand the industry, the technology, field strengths, antenna gains, polarization, path loss, atmospheric and environmental absorption, propagation delay, all of which has been studied and measured for decades across the entire EM spectrum.

Their conclusion: no significant evidence of harm - even in many developing countries where public exposure limits are not enforced.

Now... stand in front of a radar antenna or stick your hand in an operating microwave oven and you will have a problem.

Why wasn't all this alarm circulating when high power UHF TV transmitters and microwave communications towers started spreading around the country in the 1960s?

Note: The Internet of Things is a different and possibly potentially serious problem. Not because of a few milliwatt of radio waves, but the possibility to widespread hacking!

That's what I think alot of skeptical people will say to you in defence of the technology, that is examples from the past using similiar technology and frequencies, as you say microwaves and UHF transmitters. They'll argue their point that they were/are just as harmful as the stuff we are developing now, yet they will say, that noone was bothered back then and no harmful health effects were reported.

Maybe the health side of 5G and smart meters is merely a cover, and that the rear danger lies in hacking and surveillance.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:41 AM   #453
techman

I'm often ponder the question when this subject is talked about, and it's one that always receives counter arguments, and that is, if all emissions from all the EM pullutikn (WiFi, 3g, 4g and now 5G) is so harmful to health, then why haven't we seen any evidence of this with people suffering health effects?. We've had this technology for years, yet there's never been any side effects (or reported ones).

Those who call us tinfoil nutters for considering the dangers of wireless radiation, seem to think we've been moaning about health concerns ever since the microwave was invented and when asbestos was thought to be harmless. When have you ever heard anyone in the alternative field mention asbestos?. Not once. Completely different kettle of fish. They are trying to brand us techno phobics who hate progression. Not true.

Here's some skeptical comments I've heard:

I'm not really involved with the technology but can concur with what SuperSloMo has said, it tally's with what I'm hearing. There will certainly be a requirement for more cells, lamp posts are being talked about for instance. Basically every other lamp post with a small cell inside. It's remarkable stuff really.

As for the health risks of RF, I've spent much of my career climbing masts and working alongside live antennas. I'm one person out of many millions doing the same thing worldwide for well over 2 decades. If there was some kind of health hazard you'd think it would perhaps already be appearing within that demographic?

And there were lots more like that. Although 5G discussed, the subject was regarding smart meters.
These people will argue til you're blue in the face, with the usual "I've worked near high voltage/radiation transmitters for 20 years and there's never been any health effects".

Last edited by techman; 09-12-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:05 AM   #454
Dude111

Maybe not everyone is affected the same way by the waves.........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:43 AM   #455
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Maybe not everyone is affected the same way by the waves.........
If that's the case then most people will assume theres nothing to worry about. And if we're talking about an agenda here to kill off the population with these harmful frequencies, then whats the point of it when it's not everyone is affected by it?. Or is that the goal?. I suppose you could argue that's how they can get away with it, by just having one or two random people coming down with something inexplicable and noone is able to form a pattern to determine what's causing, thus these reports will just get swept under the carpet so to speak or get written off as being attributed to other factors, when actually there cause is all around us.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:58 AM   #456
turquoisefire777

Global 5G WIFI IS Coming - What You NEED To Know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oOYQ4RFL4