Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 27-11-2018, 11:05 AM   #1
techman

Default Noel Edmonds on I'm a Celeb

For those who watch the goggle brainwash box, not me but I still have to sit in the same room as someone who does, then you will know that Noel Edmonds is a contestant on I'm a Celebrity. Having listened to Edmonds interview on This Morning, where he was pretty much ridiculed and made to look an idiot about his thoughts on negative energy and how he treated his prostate cancer, I thought it was a little odd he would lower himself down to participating in this miserable excuse for an entertainment show.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 11:17 AM   #2
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Half a million £ pay, techman.

Well, £600,000 to be precise.

And, of course, a chance to revitalise failing careers.

Last edited by merlincove; 27-11-2018 at 11:19 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
creepingdave

He has some agenda with a legal battle he's in which he thinks will get more exposure if he's on primetime...
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 06:27 PM   #4
oneriver

I used to love Swap Shop
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #5
techman

I always thought Edmonds was abit of an outspoken type, especially regarding his thoughts on cancer and positive energy. However, most people think talk like that is quacky nonsense, yet we all know there's no truth to it.

Last night's show made me cringe. All the group mentioned how inspired them, and somecof their "hero's" were cringeworthy to hear, that Barrowman (he's an OBE?) said "Queen Victoria and Prince Albert" lol. And another said Prince Harry lol. Clueless nobodies they are.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:45 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Last night's show made me cringe. All the group mentioned how inspired them, and somecof their "hero's" were cringeworthy to hear, that Barrowman (he's an OBE?) said "Queen Victoria and Prince Albert" lol. And another said Prince Harry lol. Clueless nobodies they are.
toads who know how to toady upto the powers that be to further their own careers
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote